[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Culture war

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
There is legitimately a culture war going on. The sjws are trying to assimilate every part of our lives into their fascistic agenda. Governments are doing nothing to stop it, some even encouraging it.

They want everything to be "diverse" but that basically just means "no straight white males"

There is a war against straight white males.

This culture war is also a race war.

Is it too late? Are we doomed? Or can we fight back?

What can we do?
>>
File: SJW.jpg (1MB, 1169x1068px) Image search: [Google]
SJW.jpg
1MB, 1169x1068px
>>129631833
Borg memes when?
>>
>>129632027
borgs are fucking cucks. Unimatrix zero borg should have jihaded every single cube and sphere in the collective.
>>
File: assimilated.png (3MB, 1169x1068px) Image search: [Google]
assimilated.png
3MB, 1169x1068px
>>129632027
Borg memes now.
>>
File: 1494456653159.png (6KB, 230x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494456653159.png
6KB, 230x343px
>>129631833
stop using fascistic as a buzzword, you commie
>>
>>129631833

>Governments are going nothing to stop it

Governments are a part of it.
>>
>>129632305
Cool proxy, bro.
>>
File: Gondola.jpg (161KB, 1890x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Gondola.jpg
161KB, 1890x1417px
>"Fascist"

Uhhhhhhhh
>>
>>129633024
cool whiteness, bro.
>>
File: spurdo rampage.png (1MB, 1597x905px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo rampage.png
1MB, 1597x905px
>>129633290
>>
>>129631833
>their fascistic agenda

If you think "fascism" is bad then you're already subconsciously supporting their agenda, Anon.
>>
>>129631833

It's a serious problem, but I wouldn't over-dramatize either. My expectation is that sales will falter enough after they push it too far. SJWthink also tends to run directly counter to quality writing, dialogue, and plot. We've seen this with Beamdog's attempts at Baldur's Gate, and we're seeing it with Bioware and now the industry at large.

I remember when American fantasy devs weren't ashamed of liking beautiful women and French creatives were shameless paramours.
>>
File: fash.jpg (35KB, 960x575px) Image search: [Google]
fash.jpg
35KB, 960x575px
>>129631833
>The sjws are trying to assimilate every part of our lives into their fascistic agenda.
Join the fasces or die with your commie friends.
>>
File: 48.jpg (16KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
48.jpg
16KB, 290x174px
some bitch tried to tell me we stoned and crucified niggers in the sixties. like what the fuck lynching happened what are we muslims
>>
File: 1484526091199.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484526091199.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>129631833
>when you realize white genocide is real

The social engineering being done to use feminism as a world destroying weapon has been in the works for decades.
Through the use of chemicals such as bpa as well as the exploitation of xenoestrogens most of the public has been chemically lobotomized basically. Its easy to spot the ones too far gone, they need to be culled because the frontal lobe damage cant be reversed in them, theyre useless and the basic zerg ground unit of enemy.
Those of us who have woken up or been "redpilled" are seeing the horrors around us that weve been blind to all our lives, embrace the spite you feel for those who have put us in this position. We are approaching endgame as evidenced the synchronicities occurring more and more everyday.
Luckily, we have the power of the pepe/kek on our side which contributed greatly to trumps election and brexit.

Its okay to feel like youre going crazy because the world is a crazy place.
>>
The SJW ideas give gov more power, hence more money, wealth, security, immunity from law etc.. Big gov is insensitivised to keep the SJW policy thing going. Given them enough time they'll reach full monarchy, crowns n shit and we'll be subjects. Better do something quick.
>>
>>129631833
Jesus Christ, you're late to the party.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.