[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a blatant shill campaign against Robert Mueller. Who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: m.jpg (15KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
15KB, 220x275px
There is a blatant shill campaign against Robert Mueller. Who is behind this and why? Doesn't feel like Shareblue, but is it?
>>
File: comey.jpg (80KB, 730x960px) Image search: [Google]
comey.jpg
80KB, 730x960px
He was the FBI Director after 9/11 and is accused of obstructing justice by hiding evidence it was an inside job. He kept Bush/Obama buddies out of jail for many things and then passed that role on to Comey. They have een buddies for 15 years and Comey calls him his mentor. A DIRECT conflict of interest . He should recuse himself . People believe he is being blackmailed because investigations will implicate him.
>>
>>129630223
he just hired 5 dnc donors. this is a hit job.
>>
>>129631546
SHILL
>>
>>129630223

that chin needs a few punches
I would break his face.
Americans are no opponents. I'd crush every Drumpf supporter.
>>
>>129631358
Okay this is basic information I've been hearing all day but this is the part I don't get. We're all Trump supporters and we know "muh Russia" had nothing to do with the election. So why are we afraid of this "treacherous" special prosecutor? When he was appointed no one had a problem, what happened to make the shills come out in full force against him all the sudden? Feels to coordinated to me be organic.
>>
>>129630223
Why would shareblue shill against Mueller? He's the only credible threat to trump.
Its the rightwing mob doing some pre-emptive strikes.
>>
Dumb conservacuck. How the hell can shilling "feel" like anyone? let alone us
>>
File: 1497281483822.jpg (274KB, 935x935px) Image search: [Google]
1497281483822.jpg
274KB, 935x935px
Every single shill in here I want you to kys right now.

You need to kys
>>
If he was a real threat he'd be blackmailed or taken out :-O
>>
>>129634621 >>129634668
Everyone was cool with Mueller until yesterday or 2 days ago when I started seeing lots of posts anti Mueller. 0 to 100 real quick. Why all the sudden Mueller hate I don't get it nothing has changed.
>>
>>129630223
Something about this guys face bothers me. I get an instinctual feeling to avoid this guy.
>>
>>129634495
Because the thousands of hours and millions of dollars that go into special counsels always produce results. The premise for even needing a counsel has been negated with Comey's incriminating behavior and what remaining small matters pertaining to Page, Manafort etc will be handled by the ongoing House and Senate committees. Bye Mueller, you fucking hack
>>
>>129636716
He's cut from the same cloth as Comey, McCabe, Clapper, all of them.
Here he is playing stupid like a typical Dem in front of Congressman Jordan during the IRS scandal hearings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-X76FP0PaM
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.