[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how mad is he right now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: DB_ei-ZUQAAz8Ga[1].jpg (56KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DB_ei-ZUQAAz8Ga[1].jpg
56KB, 640x640px
that he's going to jail and was exposed as a leaking liar and shiet?
>>
>>129628819

Comey is a 6'8" pussy, an able bodied man getting bullied by everybody. He needs to get his stomach problem checked out
>>
>>129628819
>trumpanzees actually believe this
I'm sure Comey is shaking in his boots waiting for the FBI van to show up.
>>
>>129628819
>Releasing unclassified documents
>Leaking

Wut?
>>
>>129628819
depends. he's important enough to get a plea deal. and not thebig fish we want to fry. if he talks he can bring the democrats' house down.
>>
>>129628819
The guy is a pussy and likely a closet gay

I doubt he gets mad at anything, he doesn't have an ounce of testosterone in his brain
>>
>>129629309
They're just scared so they are throwing everything at Comey, seeing what sticks. Nothing.
>>
I like how all you trump supporters were sucking Comeys dick when he was investigating Hillary but now he says somethings about Trump you all get pissy and sad and make retarded attacks against him. kys
>>
>>129630117
liberals are exactly the same

they even praised him in the beginning of the hearing last week and started to become pissy when he didn't incrimate Trump enough

The insults are pretty much true though, Comey is a good weather investigator..
>>
>>129630403
true

I just find the level of hypocritzie astounding and utterly amusing in the usa
>>
I heard he was already under arrest before the oublic hearing. He was accompanied by Two Federal Marshalls who also went with him to the closed meeting.
>>
>>129630797
yeah, liberals started to praise TTP because Trump pulled out of it, Lol
>>
File: Uranus Gas Ball.jpg (136KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Uranus Gas Ball.jpg
136KB, 720x720px
>>129630902
>I heard

got a source for this " hot news"

besides here?
>>
>>129631033
TPP*
>>
File: 1496551218912.jpg (210KB, 1080x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1496551218912.jpg
210KB, 1080x1068px
>>129628819
ooga booga trumpanzee
>>
>>129630117
i think it's more of the fact that he was/is promoting leaks in the government that people are up in arms about. people have been anti trump since before his campaign
>>
File: SmallHappyAuklet.webm (888KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SmallHappyAuklet.webm
888KB, 640x360px
>>129629309
Yes Trumpanzees are literally this retarded. You'd mistake them for niggers if they weren't online only
>>
>>129631466
those arent trump fans. Theyre vancouver faggots. Pure cancer. Vancover and toronto, and most of montreal need to fall into a pit somehwere
>>
>>129628819
>>
Bumping,
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.