[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking with muslims

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: muslims.jpg (116KB, 780x656px)
muslims.jpg
116KB, 780x656px
So this month is ramadan and muslims won't eat from sun up to sundown. Through a merger I inherited some muslims on my work team - can't get of of them quite yet. This month is a our budget planning (we know our budget for next year so now it's planning and scheduling time). Since it's my show I get to call the shots. So I've scheduled every other day as a budget planning session. Today I brought in catered southern BBQ (10am -3pm. Wednesday I scheduled the meeting from 7am-10am with breakfast provided, lots of sausages, bacon, and ham. Friday I will schedule off site to include a weekend happy hour. 2pm-5pm+

I love fucking with them.
>>
File: IMG_2304.jpg (189KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2304.jpg
189KB, 1024x1024px
>muslims
>working

this happens in america?
>>
>>129626547
They had small equity shares in the business we bought out, so they came with 3 year work contracts as part of the purchase. I can't get rid of them for another 18 months or so when we can just buy them out and send them home.
>>
hire some faggot on contract

when one of the sand niggers makes an anti-fag comment, fire them

when they're all gone, let the fag go too
>>
>>129626547
almost all the doctors around here are Muslim.
>>
>>129626158
hope none of your management team are SJWs or can prove you excluded the muzzies intentionally or you could be worried about your own budget. nice job, though.
>>
>>129627738
hopefully your pharmacist is good at their job.
>>
>>129627516
This.

Some white taqiyya might do you good.
>>
>>129626158
>Today I brought in catered southern BBQ (10am -3pm. Wednesday I scheduled the meeting from 7am-10am with breakfast provided, lots of sausages, bacon, and ham. Friday I will schedule off site to include a weekend happy hour. 2pm-5pm+

un-halal activities during the workday, prepare for the lawsuit
>>
>>129627762
>hope none of your management team are SJWs
They aren't by any chance. Our company owner was a 100% Trump man. He takes his managers trap shooting all the time. He's an awesome dude.

They were offered lunch, they just choose not to eat what was bought.
>>
>>129627738
Thats a lie. I havent met one professional doctor who is a muslim, and i live in California.

Muslims cannot be good at anything.
>>
File: lawn mower jet.jpg (121KB, 900x735px)
lawn mower jet.jpg
121KB, 900x735px
>>129628248
>trap shooting
you can hunt trannies in the us?
>>
>>129626158
I play clash royals, it updated this morning.
One part changed is in the chat. I have only found two words censored: fuck, and ISIS.
It won't even let me say " this is" because it thinks I'm typing ISIS.
fuck muzzies, but most of all fuck the libs that constantly kiss their ass
>>
>>129628442
In East KY, TN, and southwest VA, lot of muzzie and Indian docs.
>>
>>129626158
lets hope them muzzies don't catch on to your fuckery
>>
>>129627516
/thread
>>
>>129626158
They dont Work
Troll
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.