[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Political compass)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: Capture+_2017-06-12-13-59-11.png (57KB, 480x565px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-06-12-13-59-11.png
57KB, 480x565px
How the fuck is this even possible? I identify with the far right, yet this shitty test says im literally in the middle wtf
Is this another jewish trick? Ive seen alot of these "tests" posted here
>>
File: Nazi.png-large.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi.png-large.png
17KB, 480x400px
>>129625489
What did you put in when it came to race?
>>
This result indicates that you are 100% cuck.
>>
File: WTF.png (20KB, 476x581px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.png
20KB, 476x581px
you arent the only one...just took the test a few minutes ago
>>
>>129625797
I disagreed because ive met alot of dumb niggers mexicans and whites
>>
>>129625797
Can you specify as per which question?
>>
Radical centrism
>>
File: politcommpass.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
politcommpass.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>129626218
>No one chooses his or her country of birth, so it's foolish to be proud of it.
>>
[[[Cis white male]]]
How the fuck is this even possible? I identify as female, yet these shitty testes say I'm male
Is this another patriarchal trick? Ive seen alot of these "tests" posted here
>>
>>129625489
it's all in the framing of the questions.

they use weasel words to create misleading and biased questions that leave mental escape hatches so when the question should be "i support forcing churches to host gay weddings" which would result in a "strongly disagree" answer, instead they say "only nazis are you opposed to "marriage equality"" so you "strongly agree" because you know everyone who isnt a degenerate SHOULD be with you on this, but they arent, for fear of being called a "nazi" but you think nazi is a compliment...
>>
File: polcompass.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
polcompass.png
17KB, 480x400px
>>129625489
Same here
>>
>>129626514
Obvious disagree
>>
>>129627305
Wanna get married?
>>
Took this and got it right in the middle. Which is strange. I answered "Fuck ZOG" with every question and my moonbattery perfectly balanced out. I.e. I hate Communism, but also hate Wall Street. I think we need to GTFO of the Middle East but also think Islam is cancer that is incompatible with Western civilization. I think we need to end the welfare state... for eugenics purposes.

Basically, there are important dimensions represented by struggles which (((THEY))) did not include in this test: Nationalism vs. Globalism, Modernism vs. Traditionalism, R-selection vs. K-selection...
>>
>>129625489
If you don't have a deep hated for brown people, the furthest right you'll ever be is center.
>>
File: my politicalcompass.png (26KB, 475x451px) Image search: [Google]
my politicalcompass.png
26KB, 475x451px
>>129625489
It's pretty shit. I'm an identitarian and generally for economic freedom, but it doesn't exactly look like it when you look at the political compass.
>>
File: chart.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17KB, 480x400px
I think I screwed up because I usually score more towards ancap territory. I feel like a filthy minarchist.
>>
File: av25ag3w3j6x.png (815KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
av25ag3w3j6x.png
815KB, 960x540px
>>129629229
Someone has to coordinate the helicopter flights, breh.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.