[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Friend Says the West Should Embrace Arranged Marriages, True?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: swag.jpg (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
7KB, 261x193px
My friend drove me out to the beech the other day. I said to him "hey what are we out here for". He pointed at the hot women and said "see that ass, I want that ass, see those tits, those tits man I want those tits, that ass that tits that pussy i want it all". I say "are you playing a joke on me?". He lifts his shirt, thrusts his hips forward to expose a boner buldging his pants out and says "does my dick say im joking, look check me out". I respond "alright man so what you saying". He points and goes "that ass, that tits, that pussy, I want it! But thx to our shitty marriage system I'll never get that shit, if we arranged marriages in the past I could get that shit!". I respond with "but what if they pair you up with an ugly women?". He says "I don't give a fuck man at least I'd have a chance with these bitches".

Does /pol/ think what my friend said was right or is he just a "sour grapes" kind of guy. Does /pol/ see his logic or does /pol/ believe what he said was pure emotional irrationality?
>>
>>129622885
It actually wouldn't surprise me come to think of it. Marriage rates are in the shitter right now and I don't see that changing unless arranged marriages come back. Not that I support it, but people aren't really marrying anymore and I can't blame them.
>>
>>129623106
Well what's your solution?
>>
>i want arranged marriage like in my fantasy world where i get the perfect bangin hot 10/10 rather than some random 6/10 whose father has power/land
>>
Arranged marriages work when there are people worth marrying around. The average person now has like 8 fatal flaws so its unlikely there will be satisfaction in a given arrangement.
>>
>>129622885
Dont worry leaf.
Arranged marriage is coming to the west thanks to Islam.
>>
File: 141526141624.jpg (169KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
141526141624.jpg
169KB, 900x1200px
>>129622885
I support Arranged Marriages
>>
>>129623191
1. My friend addressed that, it's in my origional post

2. 6/10 is above average

3. The point is at least he'd have a CHANCE
>>
File: o-THEA-570.jpg (67KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
o-THEA-570.jpg
67KB, 570x427px
>>129622885
Arranged marriage is the only moral form of marriage. When a girl is born her father arranges with a man he knows who has a son about 10yo to have them married then after her first blood they marry. This way they grow up together and are very close. That is how it is supposed to be.
>>
You should arrange for me to creampie your daddies ASS HOLE
>>
>>129622885
could work if you have a fair system and it has enough tweaks so it can't be abused much.

reminds me of that mormon thread the other day where some anon said that they introduce you to other singles if you're a newbie in a certain age bracket up to 32 or something.

that's a good thing but it says so much more. what your friend just wants is opportunity. a lot of men don't think they have enough opportunities to get to know women and just hit it off. so you just fantasize about how you would create artificial opportunities where you pretend just bumping into women randomly you barely know because you found out where she hangs out and then finally find out everything you wanna know about her to decide if she's a good match or not.
>>
what do you mean should?

Do you think rich families' inheritors marry just anyone?
>>
>>129623510
You can post that image of her 10,000 times it won't make no difference, she'll never sleep with you. I on the other hand will CREAMPIE your daddies ASS HOLE
>>
>>129623181
Honestly? Change the process of courtship. This "right left swipe" app bullshit doesn't cut it in a way that benefits society, at least in average. Most either use it to pump and dump or run into such immense failure that they give up on dating entirely. Once again, I can't really blame them.

Similarly, do away with no fault divorce. No one's going to be convinced to tie the knot when they realize that they could lose a significant amount of their assets and have to deal with the court on a regular basis.

The entire present method of 'dating' in the 21st century can be accurately summed up as one massive hedonistic fuckfest and, while that achieves the goal of getting one's rocks off, it doesn't lead to commitment in the vast majority of cases. And people wonder why there's such a high amount of manchildren and spinsters.
>>
>>129622885

>being friends with poo-in-loos
>>
>>129624010
Yeah. My sisters boyfriend is rich and they are marrying.
>>
>>129624214
*probably
>>
I'm a half shitskin frog. My parents were arranged to be married. It won't work
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.