[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bachelor gets BLACKED and cancelled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4536.jpg (116KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4536.jpg
116KB, 640x853px
When the contestants of Season 4 of Bachelor in Paradise landed in Mexico last week, they were looking forward to 3 weeks of filming — instead, the cast was put on lockdown just days after arriving.

Everything changed when producers allegedly filmed DeMario Jackson in a sexual encounter with a female contestant who may have been too drunk to consent. While a source tells PEOPLE at least two other contestants saw the event unfold, others did not — and weren’t entirely sure what happened.

>jews film nigger raping a girl
>show gets canceled

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-contestant-speaks-out-after-scandal/
>>
>>129620191
Who's that semen demon?
How much is the price for 1 hour with her?
>>
Niggers being niggers.
Kikes being kikes.

Bump
>>
File: IMG_4537.jpg (80KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4537.jpg
80KB, 640x1136px
CORINNE OLYMPIOS ON 'BIP'
I DID NOT CONSENT TO SEXUAL CONTACT WITH DEMARIO

1031 Corinne Olympios claims she was in a blackout state when she got sexual with fellow "Bachelor in Paradise" star DeMario Jackson ... and she blames producers for not pulling the plug and protecting her, although our sources say people who have seen the tape claim she was lucid and fully engaged.

Sources close to Corinne tell TMZ she was drunk the entire day of filming when she ended up naked in the swimming pool with DeMario. Although DeMario remembers everything -- from "rubbing, touching and fingering" to licking her genitals -- she says she remembers nothing.

We're told the day after the swimming pool incident she claims fellow cast members began telling her stories of what went down with DeMario. She says several cast members told her they had voiced concern to people on the production crew that she was in no position to consent to sexual activity, but the crew did not heed their warnings.

Production sources insist other cast members did not complain to anyone that Corinne was too drunk to form an intent to have sexual contact with DeMario.

Corinne has told her friends she has a boyfriend and wouldn't have done what she did -- especially with cameras rolling -- to jeopardize that relationship.

As we reported, sources familiar with the footage say she appeared "fully engaged." Corrine doesn't fully blame DeMario because he too was drunk. She blames producers and has lawyered up.

"Bachelor in Paradise" has been shut down as Warner Bros investigates.

http://www.tmz.com/#article/2017/06/12/bachelor-in-paradise-corinne-olympios-no-consent-sex-demario-jackson/
>>
>>129620332
>whats image search
STPeach
you can become one of her beta donators on twitch i guess
>>
File: 1483644295709.jpg (62KB, 469x601px) Image search: [Google]
1483644295709.jpg
62KB, 469x601px
Tomi Lahren BLACKED
Lauren Southern BLACKED
Tiffany Trump BLACKED
Taylor Swift BLACKED
Sarah Palin BLACKED
Nothing new to me
>>
>>129620191
>Everything changed when producers allegedly filmed DeMario Jackson in a sexual encounter with a female contestant who may have been too drunk to consent. While a source tells PEOPLE at least two other contestants saw the event unfold, others did not — and weren’t entirely sure what happened.

So was it rape or just extreme paranoia because of the "rape" bullshit being pushed right now? I mean even if he was drunk there is plenty of people who would still blame him.
>>
I like how the everyone was calling the show racist and clamoring for them to have a black boy as the bachelor. So the network capitulates, and the black boy rapes someone.

Best timeline.
>>
>>129620191
So shes just trying to get a out of court settlement nothing new
>>
>>129621124
non of them was blacked, you favela nigger
>>
>>129620636
>Corinne has told her friends she has a boyfriend and wouldn't have done what she did -- especially with cameras rolling -- to jeopardize that relationship.
>>
BLACKED
>>
>>129621679
Well Sarah Palin was back in the day but none of the rest of them
>>
>>129621556
Niggers gonna NiG!!!!!
>>
File: stoptheblacks.png (150KB, 740x958px) Image search: [Google]
stoptheblacks.png
150KB, 740x958px
>>
>has bf

>goes on show for bf/husband dude

YA . ..
>>
File: Y0UJC.png (208KB, 680x880px) Image search: [Google]
Y0UJC.png
208KB, 680x880px
>>129620636
>Corinne has told her friends she has a boyfriend and wouldn't have done what she did -- especially with cameras rolling -- to jeopardize that relationship.

Just fucking lmao.

Dumb slut regrets being a slut and then pretends she got raped just to get out of it.

God I hate women.
>>
drunken consent is still consent. Legally in the US. She participated. She was standing and swimming. It doesn't matter legally if she doesn't remember, now, as long as she was conscious at the time. legally. Legal incapacitation means you are unconscious. not just drunk. she was just 'too drunk to remember' but she was not 'blacked out' and not incapacitated. She consented while drunk, which is still legal consent in every state in the US (well, maybe California has changed it now).

Social Justice warriors and femino-communists have changed the social outcomes and demand punishment for their drunken behaviors so they don't have to take responsibility for drunken regret sex. This is drunken regret sex.

>drunken regret sex, by law in every state in the US, isn't rape
>>
File: 1468440783646.png (276KB, 796x934px) Image search: [Google]
1468440783646.png
276KB, 796x934px
>>129620191
name of the GRILL?
gotta do some research
>>
>>129620636
>Corinne doesn't fully blame DeMario because he was too drunk.

Already apoligizing on his black ass's behalf.
Fucking cucks, all around.
>>
>>129621679
zukünftiger Führer bringt jetzt die Bants
>>
>>129620191
Nice face, for an insect.
>>
>>129620191
>>129620636
>Cute face, with good breasts
>Buys an ass and works out her legs
>Twitch
>Easy profit from beta males
>>
>>129623887
some shitty twitch whore with butt implants called peach or something
>>
> Teehee I was so drunk I didn't notice that a negro was fingerblasting me in the pool.
> So wasted lol that I didn't feel the BBC up my axe wound.
> My boyfriend will forgive me, he's totally not raciss.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1008207
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.