[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what can we do about disinformation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 149.png (80KB, 220x132px) Image search: [Google]
149.png
80KB, 220x132px
what can we do about the well known personalities that have a lot of followers and are biased when it comes to finding the 'truth'?

eg stephan molineux
PJW

give advice to an anon, places to avoid propaganda
>>
Watch Alex Jones. He is fun to watch and talks about shit like the franklin cover-up and Iran Contra. The guy is funny and occasionally gets some good info out there. Also watch the shills attacking AJ on /pol. They do this shit all the time.
>>
>>129604935
Alex jones and infowars is no longer propaganda (not that it ever was, if you're an old school AJ fan like me you know he was just a conspiracy nut that occasionally made a good observation, infowars being disinformation has been propaganda since they began). Infowars is basically legitimate news now, they have anchors that speculate on current events with Jones throwing in the occasional rant.
It's definitely no worse than CNN or Fox that's for sure, and 5000x more entertaining, I'll take Millie weaver or Leann McAboobs over any of the Fox bimbos, and the guys aren't stifled by network execs so they're free to talk about whatever.
>>
If a medium is allowed to exist,its part of the game.Look what happened to the news tv that Icke tried to do.Think for yourselfes,kids.
>>
>>129604935
You can fucking kill yourself faggot lmao
>>
>>129605987
>Infowars is basically legitimate news now,

ahahahahahaha

grow up faggot
>>
>>129607027
why?
>>
>>129607027
>>129607275

for questioning your network?
>>
>>129607142
I'm serious, back in the early 2000's it was just Jones ranting or putting out films like Endgame (which side note isn't half bad in terms of getting someone introduced to the idea of the cabal of elites that rule the world), now it's all current events with different people and Jones is on there maybe a couple times. They delve into the wacky stuff here and there but I think it's just to pander to their old fans and I wouldn't be surprised if they do away with that kind of stuff altogether.
>>
>>129607471
> Infowars is basically legitimate news now

if he or infowars no better than msm what good is watching him seriously?
>>
>>129607471
you are right, i think alex jones is just a no filter guy that likes to float ideas and has no respect for credible sources. he just had good timing and he's entertaining as hell so he caught on, and now he has the money and pull to get anchors, which has made him almost as reputable as the main media outlets. he's also been helped by how shitty the media outlets have been lately.
>>
>>129607580
>>129607471
>>129605266

what about zionist and masionic conspiracies? he never dares touch those ideas. I'll admit he's a good base line but what about turing the tables on their distopian ideas?
>>
>>129604935

How is Molyneux biased?
>>
>>129607580
I mean it's better in the sense that, like I said, there's no network execs or anything and they're obviously all anti-PC so they talk about whatever in whichever way they feel like it. It's hit or miss, but it's just weird seeing people call Infowars either propoganda or disinformation, because it's never been either of those things, it's been either hardcore conspiracy theories or news, just with anchors atypical of network television.
>>
File: stefan.png (345KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
stefan.png
345KB, 850x478px
>>129604935

can someone explain how stefan is biased?

whenever some retard calls in to argue him he destroys them with facts, how is that biased?

inb4 NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>129608724
he's better than most out there but he doesn't even tackle zionism
>>
>>129608290
you make a decent point, it can't be disinfo if its just speculation about conspiracies( which are usually accurate), but what I want to know is where I can get a fuller scoop.
>>
>>129608080
He does call out the ADL as the jewish mafia. Calling out the jews 24/7 is bad marketing. A kike is a kike so now that I've said that, low level jews get all the punishment their rabbi deserves.
>>
>>129608724
https://youtu.be/IL3SZ7KHhDs
>>
>>129608080

Alex Jones had David Duke on his show.
>>
>>129612702
yeah I saw, but he kept on interrupting duke and playing games
>>
>>129612811

Alex Jones interrupts everyone. I do think AJ should talk more about the (((globalists))), but I don't think his audience is ready for it, yet. His audience is 'mainstream'.
>>
>>129604935
You should continue watching, for research purposes only. Then report back to us with all the fucked up things you find.
You'll be a hero.
>>
>>129604935
Look up UkColumn if you want some good journalism relating to UK pedo politicians, Islamic radicals and the shady world of UK based NGOs
>>
>>129608724
Molymeme focuses on debate skills over understanding other points of view. This makes his views untrustworthy, great debater tho
>>
>>129604935
AJ is as close as you'll get in terms of main stream news that looks even remotely organized.

Other wise brows this and 8pol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.