[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on races

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_1046.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1046.png
114KB, 252x252px
Hey /pol/ I need to know why you hate races other than white race and not their culture. I've been lurking here for about a year and a half now but something I just don't get is why you guys hate peoples race and not their shitty and beyond awful culture. I hate niggers as much as the next because they are fucking lazy however a black man who works hard I see no problem with. Same goes for white trash and spics. I don't believe that and incestuate white trash family who collects more welfare than the average nigger is better than a black man who works hard and supports his family with good moral values. I don't get why you guys hate all blacks because the niggers give them a bad name. I guess what I'm trying to say is tell me why you hate race and not nigger, spic, gook, etc culture. Im with you guys on a lot of shit but for some reason the whole race thing eludes me.
>>
http://www.rense.com/general29/raceandIQ.htm

If you dont read this ur an absolute piece of shit.
Its very fair.
>>
>>129601164
Nvrmind, this is the article.
http://www.rense.com/general79/dut.htm
>>
File: 1494359892771.jpg (189KB, 934x927px) Image search: [Google]
1494359892771.jpg
189KB, 934x927px
>>129600264
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>129600264

Earth was a Joint Colonization.

[Blacks had/have/claimed Africa]

[Whites had/have/claimed Europe]

[Asians had/have/claimed Asia]

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
Most races are the result of selective breeding of proto-humans by aliens.

Whites are independent, loving, and very capable of abstract thought.

Asians are logical, hard workers, and submissive.

Africans and Abbos are probably not engineered but are descended directly from the proto-humans (except for Ethiopians who are part Jew).

Indians/Arabs are whites + racemixing/incest for a few thousand years.
>>
File: IMG_0070.gif (851KB, 2970x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.gif
851KB, 2970x2400px
>>129600264
Here you go anon- kun
>>
>>129601442
Actually a really good read thank you anon
>>
Experience will jade your innocent outlook of others. The darker the skin, the more terrible the ethics and hygiene. Black people are the worst people. You know why.
>>
>>129600264
Considering the iq distribution, a homogeneous black society will have a collective intelligence too low to achieve anything. That's why South Africa is collapsing tho the country is pretty advanced.The worst being the abborigenes.
>>
>>129603631
Live in Detroit see niggers everyday.
>>
>>129603730
Detroit is a good example of UNCHECKED niggery run a muck. No white people or white money to control the niggery. No cultural pride, no national pride. Its all about Muhdik and duh gubment.
>>
>>129604140
This is true I'll give you that, since the first white mayor in about 60 years took over the city has gotten a lot better.
>>
>>129603306
Nobody on pol hates ppl bc of their skin. What ppl here do hate is when they are told they are the reason for black ppls problems instead of black ppls genetics.
Its like me blaming you for the edgyness of my posts on channlel 4.

If all black americans are educated well and correctly, and told that today the white man is your friend (even without affirmative action) and that black americans on avg EARN IN ONE DAY MORE THAN AFRICAN AFRICANS EARN IN ONE YEAR, we will get closer to a state of truly getting along with eachother.
>>
File: national_transhumanism.png (957KB, 1000x1744px) Image search: [Google]
national_transhumanism.png
957KB, 1000x1744px
>>129600264
Whites need to survive long enough so they can invent a genetic free market, in which people can pick and choose which genes their children can inherit. With such a market, white genes will be the most in demand and all non-whites worth saving will turn their children white through their own volition. Don't let the stormtards with their lust for violence fool you, there exists a path that can satisfy both the civic and ethnic nationalists.
>>
>>129601164
>>129601442
i skimmed through those, it triggers me they wrote the year in the date as "7"
>>
>>129604329
I agree with you on the fact that niggers tend to blame all their plights on whites there is no arguing with this. However shill ass Holleywood won't allow it and will continue to use their influence to kill races distaining one another.
>>
File: Myths.gif (861KB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Myths.gif
861KB, 2406x1936px
>>129600264
>>
>>129604787
Kill was meant to be force or something that changes a lot with that typo...
>>
File: richblackkids-crime.jpg (179KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
richblackkids-crime.jpg
179KB, 1024x789px
>>
File: bUzN9vV.jpg (597KB, 810x2312px) Image search: [Google]
bUzN9vV.jpg
597KB, 810x2312px
>>
File: 1467813018235.jpg (75KB, 1024x430px) Image search: [Google]
1467813018235.jpg
75KB, 1024x430px
>>
File: tldr on race.png (611KB, 1317x1598px) Image search: [Google]
tldr on race.png
611KB, 1317x1598px
>>129600264
theres diffrance in race meanly iq differences and some physical like skin color and behavior.
not much else to it.
>>
I hate blacks because they do not contribute to society, are obnoxious and commit more crime than any other race. I would not take in any of them because taking in a few will eventually turn into more, which is bad for society.

Optimally, I'd like to have an ethnostate. Some NE-asians might be fine because they are net contributers(and less likely to turn SJW), but the problem of a few turning into more might be true there too.
>>
>>129606594
>not much else to it.
You are completely wrong. Everything is atleast partly genetic, which means that race differences in personality, beliefs, values, etc, are also in the genes.
>>
File: 7f5.png (413KB, 736x665px) Image search: [Google]
7f5.png
413KB, 736x665px
HOL UP
there is only one race.
SERB

you think black people are a race, WRONG, just NIGGA SERBS.
you think chinese is a race, WRONG, just RICE SERBS.

statistics don't lie.

WE
>>
File: coyle-2013.png (132KB, 1004x718px) Image search: [Google]
coyle-2013.png
132KB, 1004x718px
>>
>>129606873
IS THAT YOU, RADOVAN??
>>
>>129607085

nah, it's me Nemanja.

WUZ
>>
>>129606860
>partly genetic,
thats treu atleast to some extent but the majority of the personality/behavioral treats comes from the upbringing and parenting not to mention culture too.

for example if i put a 100 iq white in a nigger ghetto to be reased hes going to act like a nigger.
>>
>>129607290
Upbringing and parenting means literally nothing:

http://www.psy.miami.edu/faculty/dmessinger/c_c/rsrcs/rdgs/temperament/bouchard.04.curdir.pdf

See Table 1
>>
>>129600264
Loving your race isn't the same as hating others. I want to preserve the fire of my ancestors.
>>
>>129600264
When we talk about races, we're talking in terms of collectives. Blacks as a group are shit. There are, of course, some fine black people, but that's irrelevant when discussing group trends.
>>
>>129600264
Welcome to the civic nationalist pill.
Blind racism is identity politics and makes nat socs just as bad as SJWs.
In civic or cultural nationalism, the state is defined by the culture of the people living in it. Outsiders must assimilate. There can be many races but only one dominant culture is permitted
That said ethnic nationalism is not wrong on principle. Some nations are the homeland of specific ethnicities and so those ethnicities should remain the overwhelming majority in those nations. One such example is israel.
Friendly reminder that you cannot support racial nationalism without supporting israel.
For nations like america where only a very small portion of the population is indigenous, ethno-nationalism is not practical, and instead civic nationalism must be adopted, however for most african, asian, and European countries where the indigenous people are still a majority ethno-nationalist nationalism is both viable and reasonable
>>
>>129607491
>We also do not understand why most psychological
traits are moderately heritable, rather than, as some psychologists
expected, variable in heritability, with some traits being highly heritable
and others being largely under the influence of the environment.

Genetic Influence on Human
Psychological Traits.
empasis on phycological treats.
>>
>>129600264
purity is in whites
even the worst whites > best blacks
apart from hillary cuckton vs malik obama
>>
>>129607771
>>129607771
Look at the personality traits, the effect of shared enviroment is 0. Parenting beyind a very low floor doesn't matter. There is no lasting influence.
>>
File: Rank em.jpg (22KB, 627x423px) Image search: [Google]
Rank em.jpg
22KB, 627x423px
>>
File: civic nationalism.png (66KB, 684x600px) Image search: [Google]
civic nationalism.png
66KB, 684x600px
>>129607691
civic nationalism will eventualy lead to a demografic replacement.

democracy is rule of the majority.
its just a fact that there will be so many of them at one point that they have a lot of democratic power to irreversably change the country and its valeu's/culture.

Multiculturalism, for the most part, has three outcomes: Separatism (i.e. Yugoslavia,) authoritarianism to hold everything together (i.e. Singapore,) or, as you mentioned, replacement. I may be a fan of diverse cuisine, but not at the cost of irreversible demographic change.
>>
>>129608014
>estimates of the magnitude of genetic infleunce on PSHYCOLOGICAL treats.

Table 1 reports typical behavior genetic findings drawn from studies of
broad and relatively representative samples from affluent Western
societies. In most, but not all, of these studies, estimates of genetic
and environmental influences were obtained from studies of twins.
Because the studies probably undersampled people who live in the
most deprived segment of Western societies, the findings should not be
considered as generalizable to such populations.
>>
Racism can be taken two ways

1: blindly hating others than yourself
2: wanting others to be seperate and proud of their own race, able to work with others, live with others, be friends with others but taking pride in keeping their lineage intact.

The latter of the two is evidenced by military forces such as the waffen ss, treated as criminals - yet comprising of 60% (600,000) volunteers of various religions, races and identities. I believe all humans are good unless proven to be problematic, and this always winds up being caused by their environment (culture)

but you have to be smart and see the risks
>>
>>129608479
That's what I said: "Parenting beyind a very low floor doesn't matter.".
>>
>>129602308
i fucking love this shit
i remember some roman stating that germans are tall, broad-shouldered, with red hair and blue eyes, with strong builds fit for brawling and hunting but not for intense labour.
see
different races, even among whites
evolution is a thing
>>
File: 1497112078603.gif (182KB, 226x224px) Image search: [Google]
1497112078603.gif
182KB, 226x224px
>>129600264
>tfw i swallow the red pill everyday
>those red pills are raspberry vitamin bombs
>>
>>129600264
The only race I hate is Jews and its only because they are trying to genocide us. Blacks I just don't want to live around or pay taxes for. If we went out separate ways that would be fine with me. Being a racist is not about hating people it's just about caring for your own kind most just as caring for your own children most does not mean you hate all the other people's kids. This is natural, normal, and healthy. Racism as an idea was invented by Jews who hate white people and you can see this easily since the only people who can be "racist" are white people.
>>
>>129608836
>"Parenting beyind a very low floor doesn't matter.
it does if the parents of a child for example beat there kids like most niggers do the child in question will irreversibly change there view of the world the same with religeon most muslems for examlpe are brainwashed from birth into their respective culture "traditions" the same.

the upbringing shapes the view of the world.
>>
>>129609375
>it does if the parents of a child for example beat there kids like most niggers do the child in question will irreversibly change there view of the world
This only matters if there's brain damage. It's the same as with IQ, you can't beat it out of a kid unless you cause brain damage.
>>
File: JEWS JEWS JEWS.png (1MB, 1162x9616px) Image search: [Google]
JEWS JEWS JEWS.png
1MB, 1162x9616px
>>129600264
Whites are best and see the world best

Others consume and don't appreciate shit

Jews are just shit
>>
>>129609607
>This only matters if there's brain damage
what is trauma or pdst?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_trauma
>you can't beat it out of a kid unless you cause brain damage.
wrong
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/good-thinking/201409/is-what-happens-when-you-hit-your-kids

http://www.livescience.com/7895-children-spanked-iqs.html
>>
>>129600264
I don't hate other races, I just think that for the most part they are less intelligent on average. I also believe that this comes down to genetics

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
>>
>>129609907
>Spanking
I think people with low-IQs are more likely to spank their kids.

>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/good-thinking/201409/is-what-happens-when-you-hit-your-kids
>http://www.livescience.com/7895-children-spanked-iqs.html
Psychological illnesses originate in the genes:

Five Major Mental Disorders Share Genetic Roots
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/news/science-news/2013/five-major-mental-disorders-share-genetic-roots.shtml
>>
>>129610508
>I think people with low-IQs are more likely to spank their kids.

do you realy think high iq people dont beat their kids or put tremendous pressure on them to succeed in for example their exams?

burn outs and high stress are becoming a very serous problem in the higher iq scholars.
>>
>>129610508
>Psychological illnesses originate in the genes:

and you can get them from traumatic events too.

but agree things like gender dysphoria and schizofrenia and some others are genetically related,
>>
>>129610942
>do you realy think high iq people dont beat their kids
How can this make a difference when twin-studies show that parenting doesn't influence IQ.

>burn outs and high stress are becoming a very serous problem in the higher iq scholars.
Sure, but I bet that stress-levels and the likelhood of burn-out are influenced by genes.
>>
We must create a new super race by way of Eutelegenisis.
Which is selective breeding utilizing artificial insemination and sperm from the top 1% of humans.
When humanity transforms itself into this new super-intelligent super-race via hybridization, we will have no nations, world peace, and eternal prosperity and happiness. We will have a utopia.
>>
>>129610942

Low IQ people are low impulse control, violent retards who can't manage their emotions and think about long term effects of them chimping out. Nothing else to think about on here, simple as that.
>>
>>129608125
Excelent point, however I believe civic nationalism can be viable if we revert to strict immigration quotas like before the 1968 immigration act.
I would say that as long as non-native populations are kept below ~10% and they are restricted from settling in ethnic ghettos integration should occur naturally
>>
>>129614605
Whites in the US have below replacement fertility rates, whiles Hispanics have above. Same is happening in Europe with Muslims(Hispanics are better people than Muslims imo)
>>
>>129615292
Agreed the current situation is bad, and we are nowhere near the point where we could implement a system like the one I proposed.
We must first implement some very drastic measures to fix the problem.
For starters we need to secure our borders.
Put a hard stop to all immigration for minimum 5 years.
During the time we implement mass deportations.
We also must end birthright citizenship.
Also, instant automatic deportation for any criminal offense. This applies not just to illegal immigrants but also green card holders, and other legal resident aliens.
We also take the time to increase border security. This would include construction of a continuous physical barrier, as well as increased budget for botdet surveillance and enforcement.
Once we have thinned the herd to acceptable levels then we can open up again for immigration under the condit ions previously mentioned, also we ban all forms of work visas if the unemployment rate is above 5%
>>
>>129616123
If those measures were realistically feasible I would rather have an ethno-state, as it would lack the negatives of multi-culturalism.

That's just me though.
>>
>>129600264
Race is real archive.is/E3RCx
Facts: archive.is/LRe05

Blacks also weren't kangz and mankind originated from Europe. I don't have the links here (phonefagging), though
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.