[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prophecy of Kek : This is Huge.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: stg.jpg (269KB, 396x600px) Image search: [Google]
stg.jpg
269KB, 396x600px
Having to split to multi posts.

First saw the "prophecy" prior to the rise of the Trumpenriech.

If any one has a good screen grab please share / I only have a poor copy.

I want to present a few theories on the next steps.
Some say we are at 4. I think maybe 5. But I have a feeling that as the steps come they will intensify much like birthing pains.

1. Trump wins with republican congress.

2. Brexit

3. Killing bolt some claim to be Trumps missile strike in the mid-east. I am not so sure on that one but it does make some sense.

4. Star gorges itself on clay. Terrorism in UK. I could see that.

#### some say you are here.

5. Idols speak and move about. Did not idols come together after the bombing at Ariana Grande's concert bombing?

#### maybe here?
>>
Here are my thoughts and how this could intensify more globally.

6. Black Flag above the dome. I assume Dome of the Rock with ISIS flag, reasoning being that the most valuable "Dome" in Islam would be that one. Certainly other domes exist but none carry the significance of the Dome of the Rock. This could also mean the fall of Isreal (in b4 "JIDF" thread) or at least a reduction. Some would try to claim that it would be (((them))) working with them but the next thought will provide more insight.

The black flag is commonly used by Islamic states because of what it represents. In western culture we associate it with a pirates black flag. But we are dealing with a mid-eastern mindset that links it to the Mahdi. See link but TLDR is that he will rise to power to make war against the world (Christians and Jews alike) on behalf of Islam. Is not in the Quran but in the Haditha (sp, basically verbal tradition). The Christian would see him as an embodiment of the anti-Christ as he would persecute and attempt to destroy Christianity.

So we are talking end of days kind of stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahdi

7. The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Some say this is linked to China and I can definitely see that. I would like to present another possibility which would begin to make sense with other steps.

This is one links up with step 6 and here is why. The dragon is a reference to the dragon that St George slayed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lod
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lod

TLDR of wiki

St George born here. His tomb and shrine are still here. Strong ties to templars during the crusades. Apparitions of St George appeared to templars during the crusades (from his wiki which i will also link).

From the wiki regarding the antiChrist: "The city was visited by the local Arab geographer al-Muqaddasi in 985, when it was under the Fatimid Caliphate, and was noted for its Great Mosque which served the residents of al-Ludd, Ramla, and the nearby villages. He also wrote of the city's "wonderful church (of St. George) at the gate of which Christ will slay the Antichrist."

From the wiki regarding wells in the area (dripping water?): In 1882, the Palestine Exploration Fund's Survey of Western Palestine described Lod as "A small town, standing among enclosure of prickly pear, and having fine olive groves around it, especially to the south. The minaret of the mosque is a very conspicuous object over the whole of the plain. The inhabitants are principally Moslim, though the place is the seat of a Greek bishop resident of Jerusalem. The Crusading church has lately been restored, and is used by the Greeks. Wells are found in the gardens....".

From wiki regarding the coat of arms: The Jewish refugees came in waves, first from Morocco and Tunisia, and later from Ethiopia and the then Soviet Union.[63] So, the city's logo (coat of arms) is inscribed with Biblical words from Jeremiah 31:17: "The children will return to their country."

So you can see that this can easily be a reference to St George and his dragon but wait, there is more. This will be coming from St Georges wiki and from the wiki about the dragon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon

TLDR:

St George slays a dragon and the city in which it happens converts to Christianity. They build a church at the spot of the slaying of the dragon. A spring pours forth from the alter.
>>
St George patron saint of many places in addition to England.

From the wiki regarding Sweden: In Sweden, the princess rescued by Saint George is held to represent the kingdom of Sweden, while the dragon represents an invading army. Several sculptures of Saint George battling the dragon can be found in Stockholm, the earliest inside Storkyrkan ("The Great Church") in the Old Town. Iconography of the horseman with spear overcoming evil was widespread throughout the Christian period.

So you may be asking, is there more? Yes. This is getting a bit in the weeds which I will admit but I think it ties it all together.

Who is the Khidr? An Islamic sage type. Referred to as the green, or the green one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khidr

St George is considered a version of him in the Levant (ISIS = ISIL, Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant).

From the Khidr wiki regarding the antiChrist: In another narration al-Khi?r met with Ali by the Kaaba and instructed him about a supplication that is very meritorious when recited after the obligatory prayers. It is reported by Imam Muslim that during the time when the false Messiah appears and as he approaches at the outskirts of the city of Medina, a believer would challenge him, whom the false Messiah will slice into two piece and rejoin, making it appear that he caused him to die and be resurrected, to which this man would proclaim the falsehood of the Dajjal who would try again to kill him (or make show of it) but would fail and thus his weakness and inability being made revealed. According to the commentators and transmitters of this narration the person who will challenge the Antichrist and humiliate him will be al-Khi?r..
>>
Now my theory about this that gets in the weeds is that the green one is also a reference to St George but also to the Green knight from the Arthurian legends. Khir will be "killed" only to be brought back. The green knight is decapitated yet lives. In addition, the story of St George and the princess he saves from the dragon involves her girdle being used to tie the dragon and lead it. Gawain accepts a girdle from the green knights wife unknowingly being tested. But thats another rabbit hole for another day.

Summary:

So lets wrap this all together. A person will make war against the Chrisitans and Jewish people of the earth (Mahdi). To the Islamic people he will be the one to bring about the end all be all caliphate. To the rest he is the antiChrist.

St George's tomb will be the site of where Christ will slay the antiChrist. Which is in Lod about 20-30 miles outside of Jeruslame which is where the black flag would fly over the dome. Lod being the home of St George where his shrine still sits. At the doors to his church is where the antiChrist is to be slayed by Christ.

Numerous references to St George and water dripping from a dragon. The key being that the dragon would be slain. Much pain and suffering to finally bring one who would rescue from the dragons hand. Sweden traces its kingdom to the princess that was rescued by St. George from the dragon which was to eat her. (geez this sounds like the dragon from Revelation chasing the woman, another rabbit hole, another time).

So I believe with a certainty that the events foretold still revolve around the mid-east and not so much about China.
>>
The remainder of the prophecy

8. Two voices will call in a silence that all will hear

Perhaps a total communication black out, but some how two still get out the message (Revelation has something similar regarding 2 witnesses)

9. A Rock will stand on seven hills.

Peter=Rock. I am not a Catholic-bro but believe this points toward Rome and the last Pope talked about by Malachy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

10. The ravens will starve.

If St George is correct, he also is a patron saint of England, so great forces could unite against the kingdom there. I think the reference to the ravens at the tower of London is the best conclusion.

11. The bear will leave its cave forever.

Moscow includes in its city seal St George. No doubt a reference to Russia. I knew a "dreamer" once who dreamed of the Russians having to move to the US after a great war but he did not know why.

12. The rod and ring will strike.

A king, or perhaps THE king will strike.
>>
>>129597884
>>129598044
>>129598116
>>129598155

dubs
>>
bumping for truth
>>
This prophecy is heavily loaded with biblical narratives and themes.

The two witnesses of Revelation. (Most evangelicals believe them to be Moses and Elijah, while the Catholics believe them to be Enoch and Elijah. Both theories have their good points)

The seven hills of Babylon(Rome)

The Ravens I believe refer to the raven sent out by Noah when the flooding ceased, and also to the ravens that fed Elijah.

Check it out for yourselves, the guy who wrote it obviously knew the scriptures with some decency.
>>
>>129598929

no doubt. i dont know who made it but when i first saw it i thought larp.. now im not so sure.
>>
bumping with stuffs
>>
more stuffs
>>
File: deeb.png (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
deeb.png
9KB, 246x205px
cobcerting
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.