[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: b87.png (288KB, 884x903px)
b87.png
288KB, 884x903px
We know Jews are playing a role in destroying the West but how many of us can accept that christcucks operate on the same level as crypto kikes in globalism and disposession of whites? Is this a redpill /pol/ can't swallow?
>>
Christians have been targeted for subversion and/or destruction since the early 20th century, retard. If you actually had eyes to see, you would see that Christians are despised and feared by those in authority, because Christians have a hope that does not dwell within the circles of the earth. As long as a man or woman's hope rests on this earth, that man or woman can be enslaved and dominated. When a man or woman's hopes are too high to be touched, then they are targeted for destruction.

Reason with good reason, anon. If you have ears to hear, let them hear.
>>
>>129597232

Sorry buddy but Christ Cucks are in bed with kikes. It's a fact. They are trying to push race mixing and mass immigration as well.
>>
Christcucks were shit from the start. It was only a tool to destroy the Roman Empire from within. Why do you think romans were giving citizenship to mindless barbarians without making them assimilate during the period Rome was the most christian?
>>
>>129597549

Thank you. You sir are enlightened
>>
>>129597392

You blew my mind with incredible logic, anon.
>>
>>129597675

My logic is mind blowing famanon
>>
>>129597549

The Empire stretched itself too thin. It was declining by the middle of the first century, anon.

My question to you guys is why Christianity is being subverted or destroyed in western society? Do you believe western culture is heading in a good direction? With the decline of the faith, you are witnessing an increase in hubris and corruption.
>>
>>129597908

It's because Christ Cucks are Cucks who worship a dead kike. If you don't recognize the irony and issues with that idk what to say goyim.
>>
>>129597908
It's isn't about losing the faith. It's about losing social cohesion. Christianity destroyed Rome's social cohesion and later caused it to split. Post-modernist and neo-marxist schools of thought destroyed social cohesion in the west now.
>>
>>129598140
Spot on assessment anon
>>
>>129596901
I don't think so
>>
>>129598140

Read about rome in the late first and early second centuries. You will then see why Rome fell. I am done posting here. It is retarded.
>>
>>129596901
Nobody likes to be told that their side is part of the problem, OP.
>>
>>129598707

It's true. Paganism ftw
>>
>>129598621
Isn't it funny that the kike named Jesus started all this shit? If it wasn't for that Joo Jesus the Roman empire would still exist.
>>
>>129599322

Anon you are an idiot. Read a book. Even Gibbon, who is the snarkiest asshole against Christianity and entertained your ideas would have disagreed with you. Read his Decline and Fall. For him being a little bitch, it is truly a masterpiece and one of the pinnacle pieces of western literature.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.