[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why aren't millennials buyin houses?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 34

http://nirpumbrella.com/millennial-homeownership-dream-shattered/
>>
I think there's more at play here than just the typical "STUDENT LOAN DEBT IS INSANE AND MILLENNIALS CANT AFFORD HOUSES FUCK YOU GOVERNMENT!" trope here. That shit is so played out. I took out loans too, have about double what your typical grad has. That's not the biggest thing stopping me from owning a house, and I probably will own one before 35.
I think you're seeing our generation marry less, and marry older when they do. I'm a 21-year-old graduate, and I see people a couple years removed from college (23-24) getting married, sure. It's not super common, but it's seen. However, the vast majority are waiting until later in life. I believe the majority of people in my generation are getting married late 20s, early 30s. The median age of first marriage for males is 29, and females is 27. Whenever new census data comes out, it'll be interesting to see what the new numbers are. My guess is maybe even a slightly older bump.
I think there's more at play here than just the typical "STUDENT LOAN DEBT IS INSANE AND MILLENNIALS CANT AFFORD HOUSES FUCK YOU GOVERNMENT!" trope here. That shit is so played out. I took out loans too, have about double what your typical grad has. That's not the biggest thing stopping me from owning a house, and I probably will own one before 35.
I think you're seeing our generation marry less, and marry older when they do. I'm a 21-year-old graduate, and I see people a couple years removed from college (23-24) getting married, sure. It's not super common, but it's seen. However, the vast majority are waiting until later in life. I believe the majority of people in my generation are getting married late 20s, early 30s. The median age of first marriage for males is 29, and females is 27. Whenever new census data comes out, it'll be interesting to see what the new numbers are. My guess is maybe even a slightly older bump.
>>
While unmarried, most young people live in a metropolitan area. Due to not getting married at 22 and having kids at 25, people aren't aiming for a house in the suburbs 45-60 minutes from their office before they're 30. Income mobility is far greater in cities, so they are the smartest place to live for those who seek career and income advancement. The social scene of every city is also within the limits of that city. Public transportation to and from an apartment within the city center or at least close by is way more desirable for our generation, which leads to renting over buying. It's no surprise that only ~1/3rd of home owners are under 35, because those under 35 aren't living where homes are being built and are available. This will be interesting to follow, but I think it's mostly due to not only student loans, but wanting to live in a city center in favor of a sleepy suburb before age 35. I'm sorry, but I think being 25 and married with 2 kids living in a suburb like previous generations in my family would be really, really hard while all of my friends are still enjoying city life and all the fun that comes with it. I feel at 25, I won't even be ready. I'll probably have ~$20k in loans left by then, which is manageable and wouldn't prevent me from home ownership, I just don't want to settle down that early. There are kids still in grad school at that age who haven't really started their lives, and I'd already be basically retiring my youth by then. No thanks. I believe a lot of my generation feels roughly the same, and why you're seeing less "traditional" moves like marriage right after undergrad, followed quickly thereafter by home ownership and kids.
>>
Houses are just too damn expensive. I make $30k a year and have $60k saved up in the bank. If I buy a house, practically all of my savings would be gone because of the down payment and I would have to spend around $1500 a month for the mortgage, HOA fees, insurance, utilities, and other nonsense. That is almost my whole paycheck gone.
>>
>>129596904
Buy land and do a stick-built yourself buddy, YouTube and chutzpah go a long way
>>
Why not wait until the bubble pops? Can't take more than a couple of years now.
>>
i think women and feminism are to blame

they are competing with men for jobs yet still are not willing to settle down with a man who earns less than them
>>
>>129596370
Average house prices near me are 300k, average houses near my workplace are 500k. Average wage here is 28k but the vast majority of people I know earn 11-20k. I've only just started earning ~30k. Not to mention mortgages are hard to get desu. A couple I know earn around 50k combined and can't get a mortgage for a 200k flat.
>>
>>129596370
He's got a spoon wrapped around his wrist with watch hands drawn on in sharpie.
>>
>>129596370
Housing prices have peaked out right now, which is great for investors and property owners but terrible for we Millennials.

Also, the Boomers are hoarding all the money of course, "muh six pensions, bought muh house for 100k in the nineties and I can resell it for 400k now, why are young people so bitter and angsty?"
>>
>>129596370
if you old people start dying already
or your wealthy start investing in low income properties
that situation will change
>>
>>129596370
Wage stagnation and high prices. They should get into the market though. I'm set to make $200k off of my condo and buy a house for a sensible price. With that down payment, my home will cost me functionally the same as it would have if I bought it ten years ago.

While we are anticipating a crash, real estate is a solid asset if you are actually going to live in it and don't intend to get rich off of it.

You will never be able to save enough money to keep up with the prices and waiting for the market to crash may leave you fucked. A guy at work has been waiting 15 years for the market to crash "any day now" and he's set to retire very soon... He'll be renting until the day that he dies.

Just get into something. At the very least your mortgage will remain the same over the years where as rent will increase regardless of anything.
>>
republicans, reckless economically environmentally and socially.

look at this cuck. oh please hire me so I can be a cog in a meaningless capitalist society
>>
>>129596904
Where do you live? There's something that you can get into. You just don't believe in your ability to do it. If you are already paying rent, there's literally no reason not to buy your own place.
>>
Because they want to live in overpriced leftist cities

>How small is too small? Inside the 28 sq ft, $500-month 'pod' an illustrator built into his friend's San Francisco apartment
>Peter Berkowitz, 25, constructed a tiny bedroom pod in the living room of his friend's San Francisco apartment
>One bedroom apartments in the city rent for $3,500 per month compared to his $508 per month to live in a pod
>The pod is equipped with a fold-down desk, cushioned backboard that's slanted and LED lights for reading
>He believes pods can provide a 'needed fix' for people who want to add a bedroom to apartments without rent rising
>His eight-foot-long pod is also equipped with a sliding door and has room to store his books and clothing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511431/Inside-eight-foot-bedroom-pod-built-San-Francisco-apartment-s-equipped-sliding-door-LED-lights.html
>>
>>129600289
I wanna pay 10 times as much for a house as my grandparents did

I wanna be burdened all my life with debt for trying to improve my life

jesus gave us the perfect economic system

more tax cuts for the rich
>>
>>129599389
Because people have been waiting for the bubble to pop for a very long time. Developers are maintain just enough supply to be overwhelmed by demand. They are keeping the prices high and building their profits gradually as time passes. Even if foreign investment dries up, the other pressures will remain and at most, prices will either plateau or dip a bit.

A crash might put prices back to where they were a few years earlier... When you decided to wait for the crash... In which case, you should have just bought it then.

Just get into a home you can afford and enjoy it. A crash will only truly fuck investors and those that were never able to sustain home ownership to begin with
>>
housing market is SHIT if it costs 500+ for a decent barebones apartment and 700+ to mortgage an actual 200-300k home
>>
>>129600919
cheap money is causing over inflated housing prices
not tax cuts
>>
>>129596370
We're poor you dumb cunt.
>>
>>129596370
It's because they're irresponsible & lazy, I bought 5 houses by the time I was 29, because I wasn't afraid of good old fashioned hard work, unlike these pathetic special snowflakes millennials we have these days.
>>
>>129596370
I could never afford to buy a house outright, so rather than get tied to specific spot for some twenty odd years, I rent.
>>
New houses being built are all McMansions. No one builds small, modest "starter homes" anymore. The only places you can still get small starter homes is in old neighborhoods, usually befallen to ghettoization.
>>
>>129600802
>literally living in a pod
pls
>>
>>129601078
bush's tax cuts cost more than the iraq war and trump is gonna double down .

worthless dollars make make houses look expensive too
>>
>>129601173
Oh nooo, are you poor? Maybe the gubment should give you some money?

How about you man the fuck up and tighten your bootstraps or whatever the fuck and make some money you degenerate fucking loser.
>>
>>129600001
>great for investors and property owners but terrible for we Millennials.
You mean chinks?
>>
>>129596370
Per the advice of my rich stepdad and uncle, it's too early in the game to own one apparently. I have the money I just took their advice, I'm 25. Don't have a family anyway so what's the point? Give myself more headache with house work for no reason? I could be working on guitar or martial arts gaining value
>>
http://www.saving.org/inflation/inflation.php?amount=10&year=1950
>>
>>129601453
Tax cuts dont cost money
>>
>>129596419
Nice. You pasted it twice. You retard.
>>
>>129596370
Buying with what, pal? Beer caps? You think that real life is just a monopoly game?
>>
They're too busy spending their millions of dollars required to buy houses on fanvy decadent things like food, petrol and electricity the greedy little bastards.
>>
>>129601769
roads and bridges aren't free
>>
Rather live in my mother's finished basement with a kitchen for free, plus I don't plan on living in the US for more than a couple more years, even if I was going to stay, I still would rather live in my mother's finished basement with a kitchen for free
>>
I make 70k annually, have no student debt but still would take me a long time to save up for down payment since decent houses not too far from toronto are all over 1mil

Anyone thinking canadian housing market will crash? The only thing i could afford is an older condo and i dont see condos as a great investment :(
>>
>>129601322
Condos are starter homes now. Depending on your market, you could buy one in a good area, suffer for a few years and then sell it for a profit and move into a McMansion with a large down payment. In Vancouver I moved into my place with a $25k down payment and I'm cashing out with at least $200k to put into the home I will be living in forever... And I'm still going to be making enough to live very comfortably.
>>
File: traders.jpg (315KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
traders.jpg
315KB, 660x440px
>>129596370
>http://nirpumbrella.com/federalreserve-bottomless-mortagage profiteering-dream-shattered/

boohoo the bankers aren't fucking as many goyim as they wish they could!

i'm having a hard time feeling bad about this
>>
File: 12442589864_f6845b2d77_z3.jpg (100KB, 640x251px) Image search: [Google]
12442589864_f6845b2d77_z3.jpg
100KB, 640x251px
>>
>>129596370
They've somehow made beards feminine.
>>
>>129601846
yes they cost money
they are also not tax cuts
>>
>>129601578
>Rich step dad and uncle.
>Dueling banjos.
>>
>>129599207
Dont know the laws where you are but here if you tried to just build your own home the government would immediately come and knock it down because you didnt get building permits council inspection etc etc. You cant even just build your own shit shack without the government demanding you pay 100s of thousands of dollars.

At the same time they actively keep housing and land scarce by calling everything crown land and refusing to release any for sale tonthe public despite the insane ammount of empty space in the country.
>>
>>129602233
Well they're both rich why would I not take their advice?
>>
>>129596904

So what? That 1500/mo is a great price to pay for living expenses and thats going into equity on your home. Why pay that in rent and have it disappear forever?
>>
>>129602218
if you don't collect tax money from the rich to build the roads you have to get it from someone else
>>
Why would you buy a house when you live off your parents and the gooberment? Rapeugees need houses for massive families. Owning a house is probably some sort of white privilege.
>>
Good neighborhoods where I'm not getting robbed are expensive as fuck. The ones with afordable houses are nigger jungles.

Plus I no have to take care of shit like my lawn and garden and make it look good and pay all the bills myself. I'd rather rent in apartment and have all the hassel and not be robbed when I come home from work removed.
>>
>>129601769
(1) Yes they do in terms of opportunity cost - the revenue that otherwise would have been collected could be used for socially useful purposes

inb4 entry-level Laffer Curve bullshit
>>
>>129596370
because its a fucking scam. a house that's worth 30years of my life? no chance. even if i rent for 30years and own nothing at least i have the option to walk away at any time
>>
>>129602432
ok but it is still the roads that are costing you money not the tax cuts
also roads should be completely paid for by usage fees
>>
>>129601578
But seriously, 90% of all millionaires made their money in real estate. Owning a home now while you are young is worth the head ache. You can rent it out and pay next to nothing on the mortgage, maintain the home and it's value and take over residence when you are ready or sell it when you feel it is time. Either way, homes have intrinsic value and are always a solid investment... Imagine retiring at 65 and having a home that has been paid off for twenty years. You can sell it and move to the boonies and have hundreds of thousands of dollars to supplement your retirement income.

Or, you can sell it earlier and use the fund to invest elsewhere. Either way, it's never too early to intelligently invest your income. Whether it is in savings, stocks or tangible assets, do something.
>>
>>129596370
They aren't having kids, so there is no reason to buy a house to leave it to them.
>>
>>129602233
lel
>>
>>129602540
>not having the goyim be my slaves is costing me precious shekels
>>
>take our loan, goy
>>
>>129601273
No you didn't
>>
>>129596370
I'm saving. Being single I can't loan very much and house prices are just about the highest they've ever been. I've saved up almost 70k so that should allow me to get a small house and perform the necessary renovations along with a loan. Right now I'm just waiting for the right one to come along.

I turn 30 next year.
>>
>>129600288
Why didnt he buy during recession??
>>
>>129602517
>Plus I no have to take care of shit like my lawn and garden and make it look good and pay all the bills myself.

This why millennials don't want to be homeowners. They're pussies who don't want responsibilities.
>>
File: lul.png (30KB, 330x292px) Image search: [Google]
lul.png
30KB, 330x292px
>not your 7000 student loan to go balls deep in cryptos last year
>not earning between 35 and 200K EUR per day for two weeks now
>>
>>129602861
>No you didn't
What makes you say that RuBwM6gr ?
>>
>>129602028
Condos are a pretty good investment. If Toronto is anything like Vancouver, you will gain value. My 3 bedroom place may earn me $200 - $250k. My friend's two bedroom unit is worth $100k more than he bought it for already. According to my real estate agent, one bedroom units are selling for huge money right now.

Townhouses have increased significantly this year. My friend bought his last year forb $530k, his neighbor is selling an identical unit for $699k.

The market may plateau, but I don't believe it is going to be a catastrophic loss. We still have supply issues. There's lots of domestic demand and the foreign speculator boogeyman, while real and irritating, are causing people to lock in irresponsibly at ridiculous prices.

Buy something cheap and live in it. Condo living is shit, but it's a good way to get your foot in the door.
>>
>>129602936
Luckily for men they get "rich" as they turn about 24-30ish.
So long as you kept yourself in shape you should be fine.
>>
>>129602622
You do realize that in some places, rent is just as much or even more than a house payment. Sure, the apartment may be better than the house but you still can get a lot more room and you can sell it and make off it later.
>>
Because Boomers/Jews use housing as Investment opportunities which they buy cheap and flip for profit. Boomers/Jews, having vastly more money than poor kids, are able to snap up affordable opportunities and then expect to flip that vacant house for a million dollars a few years later.

Also foreign money is flooding in, buying Western clay up right out from under the citizenry's feet, for the profit of the disloyal globalist banksters who are making shekels off of it. Europe/America/Canada/Australia is being sold out, and the bankers have made it clear that white natives aren't welcome in their own countries anymore. You never OWNED NUTHIN anyway, GOYIM.
>>
>>129602737
Lmao the jooz benefit the most from tax cuts you absolute cuck.

They get to hoard their wealth and prevent it from being used to help poor white people.
>>
>>129603150
You're relying on ever-growing housing prices. Lots of people thought the exact same way in 2006/2007 and got ruined for life as a result.
>>
>>129602473
If you live off of your parents and enjoy your neet lifestyle, investing in rental properties is the best way to increase your income and have more money for upgrades to your gaming PC.
>>
>>129596904
Why would you put $60k down on a house if you make half that?
>>
>>129602259
Yeah, the building laws here are bullshit. Can't even build a little cubby house for the kids without paying for planning & approval.
>>
Renting is retarded if you have the ability to live with your parents. Save until you marry. Housing prices aren't too bad in America if you don't live in big cities. Smaller cities and rural areas (typically whiter) are the way to go. Commute if you have to. Don't buy houses in newer developments. They're typically built in a few days. Very shotty work.
>>
>>129603142
Meh. I learned to live without spending tons of money. Hiking is a cheap as fuck hobby. So's a musical instrument, aside from the initial purchase.

It also helps that I've only been on 2 holidays in the past 10 years and I have no friends.
>>
>>129603429

I wouldn't, that's the whole point of my post.
>>
They waste their money on Hearthstone packs and then die in their early 40s.
Don't worry, Gen Z will take over.
>>
>>129596370
>no job security
>wonder why people don't want to lock themselves to a single house for 30 years
>>
>>129602622
You will be renting until the day that you die and your rent will increase. When you buy, you pay your mortgage for a set number of years and you are done. You can always sell your home and use the profit as a down payment somewhere else. You can continually move and ultimately only be responsible for property tax, which is much less than rent will ever be.

Imagine being on a fixed income and having to pay rent.
>>
where does he shower?
>>
>>129602659
Well right now my dad's inheritance went through stocks in deferred compensation. Since Trump's victory I've made money. I wouldn't say a shit ton since it's all pretax, but it's a large sum I didn't have before.
>>
>>129602968
Because he's a fucking moron. The guy makes $200,000 per year. He could buy now no problem, but he keeps saying "any day now!"
>>
>>129603643
>pay the mortgage for a set number of years
If you want a reasonable interest rate, that number is 30. How many people expect to be living in the same place for 30 years.

>you can always sell your home and use the profit as a down payment
Having one of your personal finance premises being an ever inflating property price/housing market is a recipe for absolute disaster. There are people who still haven't recovered from 2007 and 2008 and likely never will.
>>
>>129603200
>the feds help poor white people
No they give it to welfare niggers to go buy useless junk and keep inflation going so banks can continue to lend money
>>
>>129603307
But even if you sell it for a loss, you will still make money off it compared to an apartment. I'd rather own property but of course if housing prices/mortgage patments are WAAAY more than rent, I'd rather get the apartment for the time being.
>>
Millennials are adapting to material circumstances. This was planned.

> Privately owned housing would become a thing of the past. The cost of housing and financing housing would gradually be made so high that most people couldn't afford it. People who already owned their houses would be allowed to keep them but as years go by it would be more and more difficult for young people to buy a house. Young people would more and more become renters, particularly in apartments or condominiums. More and more unsold houses would stand vacant. People just couldn't buy them. But the cost of housing would not come down.

> You'd right away think, well the vacant house, the price would come down, the people would buy it. But there was some statement to the effect that the price would be held high even though there were many available so that free market places would not operate. People would not be able to buy these and gradually more and more of the population would be forced into small apartments… small apartments which would not accommodate very many children. Then as the number of real home-owners diminished they would become a minority.
>>
>>129603920
>even if you sell it for a loss, you will still make money off it compared to an apartment

What does this mean? You won't be able to pay off the remainder of your mortgage is you sell it for a loss. You'll default on your loan and get fucked.

>>129603917
>they give it to welfare niggers
I wasn't aware that welfare programs were limited by race. Also there are basically no welfare programs (except for EITC, which only applies if you work and SSDI, which if you're horribly crippled) that give out cash payments for nothing.
>>
>>129603590
>lock themselves to a single house for 30 years

This has a lot to do with it.

In 30 years a nice neighborhood can turn into an unlivable ghetto. If you're renting you can always pack up and move on to whiter pastures.
>>
>>129603307
You're relying on the market going post apocalyptic though. If there is a crash in a few years, the values may just drop back down to what they are now. That would be a huge loss, still. Either way, since you are living in it for the long term, it won't bother you.

You are also forgetting that you will, without a doubt, be paying rent for the rest of your life. It's a simply equation to make... How much would you be saving by renting until you die versus paying a mortgage until you are 55? If you live until you are 75, that's an extra 25 years of lost earnings and pension that you and your kids will never get back.

It's lost wealth, plain and simple. You are enriching someone else when you can be enriching yourself.
>>
>>129604117
>SSDI, which if you're horribly crippled
Are you this naive?
also dont forget ebt section 8 and medicaid
>>
>>129603443
why they so jew isnt aussie land a wasteland
>>
File: 220px-President_Barack_Obama.jpg (24KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
220px-President_Barack_Obama.jpg
24KB, 220x275px
>>129601846
We gave this guy $825 billion to build new roads and bridges

He didn't build any new roads or bridges with that money

Care to explain?
>>
>>129603547
Do you understand you don't have to put that much down?
>>
>>129603175
Keep in mind that you are going to be inheriting your parents wealth at some point. Boomers flipping houses are going to make you very rich in a decade or two.
>>
>>129596370

too busy spending their money on haircuts that make them all look like faggots
>>
>>129604117
>there are basically no welfare programs...that give out cash payments for nothing.

Every convenience store in the ghetto will give cash for SNAP/EBT. They overcharge immensely for some item, then give you cash and pocket a portion as a fee.
Look up welfare fraud busts, there's a big one every few years.
>>
>>129602259
Got to reserve land for muslim overlords, peasant.
>>
>>129604386
EBT distributes SNAP, which gives you a payment purely to purchase food.

It's not like the 80s when you could trade stamps for cash.

Section 8
Wasn't aware that housing was cash or that it was limited to niggers. Lots of mobile homes are section 8 housing as well.

Medicaid also isn't distributing cash payments to poor people. It just lets you go to a doctor and if you live in a state that instituted Medicaid expansion, literally anybody under 138% of the poverty line is a part of Medicaid
>>
>>129604521

How?
>>
>>129602659
>Owning a home now while you are young is worth the head ache. You can rent it out and pay next to nothing on the mortgage, maintain the home and it's value and take over residence when you are ready or sell it when you feel it is time.

That's what I'm doing. 28 now, bought my house when I was 27. My mortgage is $1300. I rent up to 3 of the 4 bedrooms out to local students for $600 a month, all that money goes against the principle, home improvements, or into a savings account.
>>
>>129604624
I think the trafficking rate rn for SNAP is something like less than a cent per dollar. So yeah it may exist, but it's basically a negligible problem
>>
>>129604355
>you're relying on the market going post-apocalyptic

Not really, just on what it was 10 years ago which seems likely to me given that Dodd-Frank is getting repealed and banks are back to selling CDOs to morons.

>versus paying a mortgage until you are 55
Once again, you're assuming anybody our age is going to live in the same place for 30 years - it basically doesn't happen anymore especially given the levels of job instability in this country.
>>
>>129603884
I have a 25 year mortgage and I will be selling and moving.

Since I bought property, it's value increased and I will be leaving with enough in profit that I can buy a new property with that as a down payment and be paying less than I was before.

My current mortgage is for $447k. When I buy my next home, it will be $380k. I will have more space, pay less weekly and be closer to paying it off. Since that home is still in the market, if it increases in value, I can do it again and maintain that level or lower it again... And again and again.

If the value tanks to $380k in a market apocalypse, it is all irrelevant since it's my home and I live there... I can always save my money and use it as a down payment somewhere else. Either way, since I'm in the market and aggressively paying down my mortgage, I will always be paying less and eventually I will be paying nothing.

If you own real estate, it will keep pace with the market for good and bad. If you have a dick and balls like any man with motivation, you can be completely debt free in less than twenty years, period. Why not do that?
>>
>>129604355
Not him, but I get what you're saying. Still, signing off a loan with a bank that takes 30 years to pay off on an average salary seems too risky considering you don't know what's coming around the corner. The entire location can change in that time and you might want to sell it by then. With an apartment, you're not enslaved by a banker's death note loan.
>>
>>129605168
>If the value tanks to $380k in a market apocalypse, it's all irrelevant

Your assumption here is that your income is acyclical to the housing market and the economy is general. This is a dangerous mindset.

If the market crashes, there's a high probability you lose your house/your income is reduced and then what? You will no longer be able to make your mortgage payments and property tax payments and you'll get foreclosed upon.

Assuming that you can just hold on to your home in a '07 style crisis is folly.
>>
>>129605472
sorry, meant *lose your job
>>
>>129596370
The average house in my area costs $750k
>>
>>129605168
As a leaf, you should be incredibly worried about this fyi:

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-23/what-canada-should-do-about-its-housing-bubble

>As buyers stretch to afford homes, household debt has risen to 167 percent of disposable income -- the highest among the Group of Seven industrialized nations
>>
>>129603920
>Mortgage payments are WAAAY more than rent.
I'm paying a thousand dollars less per month than the rental market price.
>>
>>129604117
If you are selling for a loss, you probably fucked up. Keep in mind, the people fucked by the recession had bad mortgage with little to nothing into it and shouldn't have gotten one to begin with. If you are intelligent and have a sensible down payment, the worst that would happen is you would sell at cost. The earlier you buy, the less likely this is to happen as the value gained will either take a hit or go down to what you originally paid years earlier. People that bought a home in Vancouver for the insane price of $500k are in homes worth $1.5 million right now. If they lost a million dollars in value, they're still ahead of the game because they have ten years worth of payments into their $500k mortgage.

I personally know a guy that bought a home for $800k seven years ago. He lives down the street from Michael Bible's compound. It is now worth $2.8 million dollars. If he lost that two million in valuation, he's still ahead of the game.
>>
>>129600802
We aren't meant to live this way.
>>
>>129605101
If you need to move, rent the property out or sell it for liquid capital. Either way, a home is a tangible asset that is always useful.
>>
>>129605240
You never know what is coming around the corner. If you are worried about the future, aggressively pay off the mortgage, go in with the largest down payment you can afford, be ready to sell it and move around if you can get the mortgage down further and also... Just stop worrying about the what ifs and keep it simple. It's better to work towards being completely debt free than to pay rent and think about all of the minute possibilities. The goal of your life, given the possibility of instability is to remove all stress points... Paying the rent in the future may be a huge hassle for you, remove that. Paying car loans, personal credit, all of it... Remove those complications. Once you are debt free, you only need to worry about filling your stomach.
>>
>>129599863
You're not supposed to buy a house more than 3x your combined income. That's why they can't get a mortgage.
>>
>>129604844
Das it mane. If you want to be debt free, you have to think in these kinds of terms. If I were you, I'd pay the full mortgage amount, take those studentbux and add that on top of the $1,300 per month mortgage and pay it off in half the time... If you can afford to do that, anyway.
>>
>>129596419
It's wealthy foreign investors buying houses over asking price and paying in cash. Also banks buying up entire developments worth of houses so they can rent them out and trade them like baseball cards.
>>
>>129596370
Two factors in my experience.
>No more combined income
Most couples don't want to buy a house together because they aren't married and/or don't actually have faith in their relationship.

>Location location location
Either constant pressure of losing a corporate job and having to move, or just being forced to live in the city or the surrounding boroughs where cost is absurd, or renting is easier since you never are home anyway.
>>
>>129605472
>>129605768
I am aggressively paying down my mortgage to head off any downturns in the market. If you can work it so you have 20% or more into your mortgage, you are safe from foreclosure.

I will be reducing my debt burden by $60,000 just by selling now while the market is good and buying a place with more than 20% into it. I can't lose my job, infrastructurally impossible. They're going to be doing what I do until the sun goes out.

The price I will be paying for my home will be less than it was before, during and after the recession. This is because I have been aggressive.

Like I've said before, a market downturn may just return the prices to a level that it was at a few years ago. I won't be underwater and most importantly, I will be able to pay off that mortgage at some point in my life and be debt free.

The important part is to become completely debt free... Then you are immune to market forces and don't have to worry about rent going up and you will have that additional income every month to spend on what ever you want.

By working the system, I can have my $380k mortgage completely paid off in 6 to 8 years and have zero debts before I'm forty.
>>
Why the fuck would I buy a house when I spend in rent now what I would be paying in taxes anyway? I'm going back to buy a ranch in Poland where there is no fucking property tax that feeds the war mongers and Tyrones family
>>
>>129607060
I please implore you to listen to this audio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgn5iFzNKyk
I know comedians aren't economists but he has a point. This IOU method of purchasing isn't financially smart. It makes sense to buy a home in one swing of a purchase, but a 30 year debt license is another thing entirely. It makes more sense to buy some land and build a home from scratch in a state income free state. Not sure how viable it is in Canada to do that.
>It's better to work towards being completely debt free than to pay rent and think about all of the minute possibilities
That's how my parents thought and wehn the 2000's housing market crash came along, it left them and all their friends fucked over. They were able to hold on to it longer while everyone else was getting foreclosed, but eventually they had to declare bankruptcy and their credit score got fucked. I'm all up for buying houses when you can afford it in cash on one go. But a 30 year time sink payoff is too risky after the damage I've seen.
>Once you are debt free
But you'll never get into debt in the first place if you don't use a credit card, buy a house, or buy a new car on a lease. Use cash, buy used, and rent (or build) prevents you from getting fucked over by bankers. I'm already in enough payments as it is to my tuition.
>>
>>129600802
Pretty sure Deus Ex saw this coming.
>>
>>129602384
Because 1500 is not all equity but the expense of living in a house. And they make 30k a year you tard.
>>
>>129608757
Deus Ex and MGS2 saw everything coming.
>>
>>129596370
23 years old (2013) bought a Condo with my signing bonus from Amazon.
25: Got married, paid for most of the wedding.
26: Spent 7000 on a high end two week vacation in Tokyo.
27: (almost) Get the keys to my new house tomorrow, I made about 70k profit selling the condo and put 20% down on 525k. My first child is being born in three months, and my wife is going to quit her job permanantly in one.

Get on my level other millennials.
>>
>>129596370
Too fucking expensive
>>
>>129599863
>the vast majority of people I know earn 11-20k
P-per month?
>>
>>129602540
>used for socially useful purposes

giving more money to niggers isn't going to help the situation
>>
>>129608990
id consider you a tiny bit past the millennial stage, but congrats. Hope your baby is healthy m9
>>
>>129596370
Capitalism is simply in its final stages. No one in mainstream politics will fucking talk about this. AI is replacing jobs rapidly and there are no options for many.
>>
>>129605168
>If you own real estate, it will keep pace with the market for good and bad. If you have a dick and balls like any man with motivation, you can be completely debt free in less than twenty years, period. Why not do that?

>investing based on emotion

you're fucking retarded

Good luck when your house drops in value and you get laid off and are underwater.

If the housing market crashes many businesses start to lay people off. You're assuming you'll always have the level of income you have now.
>>
>>129602517
Yeah , now all you have to worry about is the stroke victim that lives above you falling asleep with another lit cigarette and burning everything you've ever owned to the ground. Apartments suck.
>>
>>129608990

I'm going to archive this post under 'Things that never happened'
>>
>>129608560
I'm personally sharing my experience in just the last two years of putting in effort. My mortgage will be $60k less than it is now. I will have 40% of the thing paid off between profits from this sale and what I have saved and I can pay off the rest comfortably under 15 years.

I got lucky, your parents didn't. You have to be prepared to sell when your place is high, rob that money from the market and put it back into a property that costs the same or less than what you sold for.

You can be crippled by indecision or you can get the fuck out there and do it. Your parents got fucked because the amount of money they had into the mortgage was not enough to cover the devaluation. It was a bad mortgage. They made what they felt was the right decision at the time not knowing what could happen. If you feel that you can effectively take advantage of this market, fucking do it. Every dollar in profit is just imagination money. Don't form an attachment to it. Use it to pay shit down to a level where you are financially bullet proof.

I used to feel the same way, but I got tired of pussy footing. Swing your dick at the market, bro. Be bold or keep renting. Either way is fine for you.

Anyway, if you are comfortable with renting to begin with, it's all meaningless anyway. If you fail, you go back to renting and paying cash for your cars for a few years and you find out that taking risks isn't for you. I can't live that way, not without trying for more first.
>>
>>129608990
>signing bonus from Amazon

>I'm working for the company that's destroying jobs everywhere through automation
>hurr get on my level everybody can work for amazon amirite guise lol wow stop being poor
>>
>>129609705
It's simple. Die.
>>
>>129609685
>If you fail, you go back to renting and paying cash for your cars for a few years and you find out that taking risks isn't for you

Maybe bankruptcy law is different in Cucknadia but in the US going bankrupt completely destroys your credit and way of life.

It's not just, "well you suck, try again"
>>
>>129609503
I invested in my property well below my current means and will be selling it to buy a place that is cheaper and larger. At this rate, I could currently meet my mortgage obligations while making minimum wage. I will never be underwater. I am leaving my current home before any devaluation can set in and buying a place with such a large down payment that the value will never ever get that low... And if for some reason your deluded fantasy ever comes true and my home loses 200% of its value, than that will wipe out everyone.

Sort yourself out, cuck.
>>
Y'all fuckers should try living in Maryland, surrounded by 3 high crime cities where a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom house costs atleast 250k
350k if you want a neighborhood without criminals.
>>
>>129609685
This was slightly motivational so thank you. I think it's more of a Gen Z thing to be financially cautious given how we saw our parents get fucked badly when the housing market crashed.
>>
>>129596370

Because they are lazy sacks of shit that would rather spend their money on Starcucks than saving.

I'm 25 and bought my house at age 23 with a VA mortgage and money that I saved while in the military.

Literally anyone not a crook or a cripple can do what I've done.
>>
>>129610091
Getting out of bankruptcy is easy if you're patient. You're not some ghetto niggers, you can think long term. Give it a shot some time you risk averse bitch.
>>
Why would I spend money on something I get for free from my parents?
>>
>>129609705
Calm down, he's just baiting. You can't buy a condo with a signing bonus from fucking Amazon in 23. You wouldn't be able to buy it with a signing bonus from much more prestigious companies. Management consulting firms are some of the highest paying employers and they only give about 5k signing bonuses to undergrads, and 20k-25k to fresh MBA grads.
>>
>>129600919
That would be awesome if I only had to pay ten times what my grandparents paid to buy a house.
>>
>>129610216
Forgot to add: my house in Los Angeles in an 80% white neighborhood.
>>
>>129596370
I am waiting for another 2008 housing crisis so I can get a house at a bargain. It worked for my cousin. In 2008 she bought a 3 bedroom house worth 260k, today it is worth 420k.
>>
>>129610216
>tfw being military can be a better start to your adult life than being upper middle class and going to college.
>>
>>129610263
Nah the signing bonus was just my 20% down.

My bonus was 25k because I was a former intern from a top 15 school.
>>
>>129610103
Why do people even live on the east coast?
>>
>>129609705
The reason you cucks are such losers is because you're defeatist. You can't win if you don't play the game.
>>
>>129596370
Because at start of your adulthood you have a choice between:
>live with parents, wait till they die or you get enough money to buy a house
>live on your own, rent an apartment, never buy a house
>rent only a room, work like a slave to buy a house in 40s
>live in a tent in a forest, work like a slave and buy a house in 30s
>get debt and buy house whenever you like

So you are just saying why they won't get more deby
I say to you: "FUCK YOU KIKE"
>>
>>129596370
If foreigners like the Chinese would stop buying houses as investments and causing inflation in the housing market, that would be great.
>>
>>129610216
>gettting anything expensive at starcucks
>getting anything at starcucks except as a convenience a few times a month

Why? You get coffee for free at virtually any job, and if you want better coffee you can buy it yourself for super cheap and make it on your desk/in your truck.
>>
>>129596370
>>129596370
Millennials are buying homes, but at a different time in life than previously.

t. Work at Fannie Mae
>>
>>129610216
See
>>129609438

It really doesn't matter. Nearly all jobs will be gone in 10-15 years and fucking no one is talking about this. This is more of a threat than climate change as far as quality of life goes.
>>
>>129596432
>I think being 25 and married with 2 kids living in a suburb like previous generations in my family would be really, really hard while all of my friends are still enjoying city life and all the fun that comes with it.
At least you are honest about your attachment to ego and hedonism.
>>
>>129610376
LA county or just Los Angeles city?
>>
>>129610542
See? So you WERE bullshiting. You said you bought a condo with your signing bonus. Not that you took a mortgage like everybody else and only used the bonus as a downpayment, you twat. I bet you're bullshiting about everything else as well.

Well played though, many anons who read it are probably pretty triggered right now.
>>
>>129610545
Jobs
>>
>>129596370
I'm not buying a house yet because when compared to the cost of renting it's just not worth it to me yet. Maintenance, landscaping, and water are all included in my rent. Sure, I may be able to buy a house for what I pay in rent a month but I cannot buy a house, pay for upkeep and landscaping, and utilities with what I pay in rent a month.

tldr: While I could afford it I'm just a lazy piece of shit that prefers the convenience of renting.
>>
File: 5445.jpg (151KB, 1919x917px) Image search: [Google]
5445.jpg
151KB, 1919x917px
>All these ameriburgers complaining about houseprices over there
Shut the fuck up faggots, adleast you can have guns to protect the property your stuck with for the rest of your life
>>
>>129610161
Fair enough, man. My dad is a procrastinator so that has forced me to break the conditioning and become assertive. I watched a man of means fritter away opportunities for 31 years and I'm not about to be the same. My in laws made a lot of really bad financial decisions as well... The only good one they have ever made was real estate. This economy graciously rewards and ruthlessly punishes risk takers. But those risks can yield rewards. You can maintain a level of relative comfiness or endure some stress and uncertainty for awhile to achieve your maximum comfiness level... And besides, if you fail you don't fall too far anyway. But it's unlikely if you watch for and identify the signs.
>>
>>129596370
Because their salaries at Starbucks don't allow them to do so.
>>
>>129599911
holy shit. what a faggot.
>>
>>129610899

LA County, specifically Near Long Beach
>>
File: slick hose.jpg (160KB, 1164x1746px) Image search: [Google]
slick hose.jpg
160KB, 1164x1746px
>>129596419
>>129596432
Read an article today that was looking into just why millenials aren't getting married.
While admitting that student loans, poor wages and high housing prices were factors, the author also went into services like Tinder, and how 'the hookup scene' has affected marriage.

http://iheartintelligence.com/2017/06/09/millenials-getting-married/

She misses the mark in saying that millenials are fucking less on average(just men--millenial women are having just as much if not more sex than Gen X/Boomers), she makes good insight into what is commonly known around here (and /r9k/-like places) as the Thot Problem.

She doesn't recognize it as such, but women will drop their current partner if they see a better option come along. It is an evolutionary trait, they go for the man at the top of the social ladder, with the best genes and most resources to ensure he can provide for her children.

In the age of Tinder and online dating, this trait of women goes absolutely haywire. As there are constantly new options everywhere they look, they can *never* settle down. There is always someone better. We are the first generation to have this problem.
In previous generations, women had their father, their brothers and other local men to compare their partner to. Now, they have essentially the whole world.
>>
>>129604321
>In 30 years a nice neighborhood can turn into an unlivable ghetto. If you're renting you can always pack up and move on to whiter pastures.

This.
>>
>>129600802
What gets me is that the price they pay for rent they could easily use towards a mortgage. Seriously, people who live in apartments are retarded.
>>
>>129611477
Just buy a gun you cuck.
>>
>>129610951
Alright fine, I ended up having like 2000 dollars left over from my vacation, even after having some of the most delicious food and going to some of the nicest Jazz clubs and buying a fuck ton of anime figurines. I put it towards paying off my 2016 Honda Accord which I now only owe 10k on and which I might pay off next month to improve my cashflow.

Happy now?
>>
>>129605472
This, too.
>>
>>129596370
>look at house prices
>$3,000,000,000,000,000 for a cuck shed in a shitty area
>barely make more than minimum wage

Well that's all folks
>>
File: f1.jpg (12KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
f1.jpg
12KB, 288x288px
>>129599804
> yet still are not willing to settle down with a man who earns less than them
Why should I settle for a loser?
>>
>>129611618
All it takes is a Molotov cocktail to destroy the home you spent years paying off
Think about it
>>
>>129610678
>buying houses
with "dirty" money from exploiting political convicts, etc.
>>
>>129596904
how much house you trying to buy buddy?
>>
>>129611442
Why Longbeach? Involved in the port industry, friendo?
>>
>>129611631
Yeah, much better now that admitted being a good wagecuck goy like the rest of us. Have a nice day.
>>
File: 1471393130071.png (193KB, 968x634px) Image search: [Google]
1471393130071.png
193KB, 968x634px
>>
>>129611770
>b-but insurance!

j/k
Shitty bait, try again.
>>
>>129611625
>Britbong
>Nogunz
>Never lived with niggers
Howbowtchu shut the fuck up, Simon?
>>
>>129596370
Because we're in another housing bubble.

Invest your money well and wait, when the boomers start dying off property values will plummet.
>>
>>129596370

Because houses are inflated as fuck. I make good money and I can't even afford what I consider an acceptable house in a low cost of living area of the country.

I literally have to combine my income by falling for the vaginal jew to ever afford a home and it's only worthwhile to own a home if you have a wife and kids anyhow.

I mean I own a Condo so at least I am building equity by not renting but still I would love a nice country home to shoot my guns at instead of having to drive to the gun range every weekend.
>>
>>129601078
Its when we dropped the gold standard and switched to fiat money.
>>
>>129611940
Have fun paying double for the same insurance then.
>>
>>129611931
I get annoyed around old people. Something about their dull uselessness just pisses me off.
>>
Most millennials work 1-2 part time jobs and live paycheck to paycheck. Nobody taught my generation jack shit about business or how to be smart with money. That shit is like magic to me. I'll be a poor loser forever.
>>
File: 1496867219045.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1496867219045.png
349KB, 757x632px
shills post this kind of thread every fucking day and everytime it gets tons of responses from newfags and plebbit,its incredible
>>
>>129611770
Do they have home insurance in the UK? My place is even insured against terrorism.
>>
Because a house costs 600k and i earn 30k a year.
>>
>>129596370
>stagnant culture never emphasized the need for growing the fuck up and getting a house and starting a family in the 80s/90s
>everyone getting lesbian dance theory degrees and wondering why theyre jobless and homeless at 22
>>
>>129611769
Because the majority of western men are now 'losers,' and if you just go for the 'winners' you're going to be someone's third side girl.
>>
>>129611746

Why don't you try getting a real job? No, Chipotle doesn't count.

Can you not pass a piss test or something?
>>
>>129596370
Because houses cost money. Living at home with no job and 130,000 in debt pretty much knocks ya out of the housing market.
>>
>>129612077
As you should be.

We need poor suckers to prop up the rest of us that know how to play this game.

Keep chugging along, workcucks. I'm sure you are just a temporarily embarrassed millionaire.
>>
>>129607115
What is this nonsense who the fuck pays of a mortgage in 3 years
>>
>>129612116
Yeah but you'll be paying more for insurance once your cuckshed gets torched
>>
>>129612191
Id like you to recommend a real job.
>>
>>129612191
What is a real job? Some office shit?
>>
File: 1386391686404.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1386391686404.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>129611618
>$500 a month mortgage
>in a place where commuting to your job would take over two hours
>>
>>129612223
Not sure if bait or retarded.

People usually only spend 1/5th to 1/2 of their income on their home.

I make 110k/y, but only pay 1/3rd of my monthly income into a 420k loan which leaves me with a 30 year mortgage.
>>
>>129596370
Not political.
>>
>>129612272
1.Search indeed, filtering anything below $15/hr.
2.Apply.

You will get a job in less than a month like this if you aren't a weakling full of face piercings and tattoos.

Talk to people. If you have zero connections to any business, then that is 100% on you. If you think society is going to reward being a neet that talks to nobody, you have a ditch waiting for you.

Play the game like everyone else, or fucking die.
>>
File: A3eygcX.jpg (129KB, 572x845px) Image search: [Google]
A3eygcX.jpg
129KB, 572x845px
>>129602259
This!
It's even 20 times worse in Austria and 1000 times worse in Vienna. You're not allowed to do SHIT on your own land. And everything has to be approved by the government.
>>
>>129596419
> I probably will own one before 35.

That's the issue. People used to own them at 24-26.
>>
>>129611476
This. Everything is getting more expensive. And I've seen many young girls leave their boyfriend for more wealthy middle aged men when they can't go out as much.
>>
>>129612201
Fuck you, cunt. You're not better than anybody.
>>
>>129611746
Theres plenty of cheap property near decent sized cities in the south

>b-but muh nightlife muh commute muh weed

Grow the fuck up kid
>>
>>129611769
>Why should I settle for a loser?
Quick question, why do women complain about not making as much as men (googul: 93% of deaths on the job involved men) but brand men who make less than them "losers"?
>>
>>129611769

why dont you take something more then a mans income into account you greedy soulless cunt
>>
>>129596370
If any Americans are looking for a place to buy a house, Parma Heights, Ohio is one of the cheapest places to buy homes and is 94% white.
>>
>>129611961
Invest in what?
>>
>>129612155
>settle for me or you'll be sorry!
>>
>>129612272
>>129612301

The shipyards, railroads, granaries, and related manufacturing and maintenance facilities around here are all hiring, $15-20hr STARTING for ENTRY-LEVEL work. All they require is a clean background check and drug screen, and the ability for you to work 40 hours a week.

From what I've seen of people my age, they're all afraid of real work like this. They want $15 an hour so they have more money to buy pot without working full-time.
>>
Americans Suddenly Sour on the Housing Market
http://wolfstreet.com/2017/06/11/americans-suddenly-sour-on-the-housing-market/

US Housing Bubble 2017 Crash Begins in New York with 25% Drop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4LZlMMESCM
>>
>>129611769
>>129612524

and this cunt is calling herself a feminist, yet beleives a man who earns less then a woman is a loser.
>>
>>129612470
Well I'm going to college full time so no thanks. I can't balance both and do well.

>if you don't have a connection to business
>that attitude

This is why people don't like libertarians. The vast majority of people don't have a "connection to business".
>>
>>129612470
>Be a slave to capitalist values or die in a ditch.
Truly the American way.
>>
>>129612482
the only thing i've really ran into is i need to fill out 20 forms to have a camp fire. that was passed about 15 years ago.
>>
>>129612626

And this is in an area with 1.6 million people, not the middle of nowhere. I bought my house in an all-white neighborhood with the above-mentioned wage.
>>
>>129596370
Because I'm poor, so I got a van instead. Stay mad rentcucks
>>
>>129612060
theyre always grouchy and justl ooking for an excuse to bitch. theyre also cheap shits
theyre basically wrinkly niggers
>>
>>129596370
Too expensive and the housing bubble is about to burst in North America. Buying now would be a stupid idea.
>>
>>129612701
God bless (((America))) and its (((work ethic))) which allows such great and beautiful (((capitalist values))).

Ever notice how capitalism only builds McDonald's and never anything of worth or beauty? I grow to like it less as time goes on.
>>
>>129612509
Keep dreaming, cuck.

I'm better than people because my bank account says so. I'll be that guy making the most difficult order at your mcjob and give you zero tip afterwards.

That is me.

By cucking you poorfags at literally every turn possible, I will keep my wealth, which is my bloodright. Who cares if I offend any of you? You are so stuck in your pathetic circles of poverty that your fist will never even reach my face.

The bottom line is that anybody who isn't part of a rich family TODAY has already forfeited their lives. We will keep raising the bar until 99%+ of you are dead.
>>
>>129612272
>>129612301

>Ironworker.
>Locomotive freight industry.
>Waterfront industry.
>The merchant marine.
>Boiler maker.
>Sheet metal fabricator.
>Machining.
>Millwright.
>Plumbing.
>Steel working.
>Commercial fishing.
>Etc.

The jobs everyone knows exists, that will always exist, yet never think of doing. It's called the hidden job market. Take a look at anything in your environment that requires work to be done to make it exist. You will realize that there's an entire world out there that you have never fucking heard of.

There are entire business devoted to paving roads, to building docks and dams and other bullshit. You can tell yourself about muh automation, but you can always do that job and develop those skills before it happens and leave that career with more experience and skills than some jack off loser just out of his feminist basket weaving course.

You are fucking surrounded by high paying occupations.
>>
Anvancing in your field of choice requires several relocations. Home buying is not practical for the up and coming as it takes ten years to break even on a house
>>
>>129612701
>making your own way in life is being a slave

Youre such a fucking effeminate faggot holy shit
>>
File: IMG_1527.jpg (33KB, 243x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1527.jpg
33KB, 243x337px
>spend huge money on college
>can be fired for any reason
>bad at wage negotiation
>0/10 home economics training, spends money at restaurants instead of grocery stores
That's why.
>>
>>129612701
Nope. It is the only way of life.

Dancing around pretending this isn't how reality works isn't going to change anything.

You either get on board and start being productive, or get flung out into nigger society with the rest of plebs.
>>
File: Soon.png (835KB, 1250x1675px) Image search: [Google]
Soon.png
835KB, 1250x1675px
Buying right now is insanity. We're on a bubble that's about to pop.

Hold off a few more years and buy when everyone's holding negative equity. That's where it's at!

We're right about there. Do not buy now. Save your shekels until it counts, and pounce!
>>
>>129611322
BRING IN MORE REFUGEES!
YAY STARBUCKS OUR HEROES!

As soon as the paradigm shift (sorry) that came with more widely usable tech kicked in they should have hunkered down anywhere there is good internet connections (not the hipster spots, they push those places to make money, the opposite) and found ways to maximise and make efficient businesses and groupings that had a fair market share via the internet. Instead it is this dinky little nothing shops that are just a folly to the mega corporation next door.

fuck the massive trans-national brands, fuck Chinese slave labour, they want money they should develop upwards and improve quality to get people coming to THEM.

Go local, buy a cheap house, secure and grow the local economy (eradicate the slime)

Ultimate freedom from the renty-Jew.

But they are hipsters so they will run with the pack without thinking and just try to style it off
> Thats just like... what our clique is about... you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>129612901
Half decent b8. You went too evil.
>>
>>129612470
>live in city
>every jobs gets around 70+ applicants
>literally get sent away to go online when i try to meet in person
>there are people twice my age competing
>hurr durr thats all you
>>
>>129612879
I have noticed. The American dream is dead and it tied its own rope. Having the next winning business idea is like winning the lottery. Most small businesses fail because it's impossible to compete when there's a major corporation supplying every good or service imaginable for unreasonably low prices.
>>
>>129612879
>the philosophy that all interactions should be consensual and nobody should receive handouts at the expense of everyone else sux!
>why does everyone hate poor people?
>>
>>129612939
Problem is they usually don't pay that well and are exclusive in who they let inside their trade union circles. Service industry is the only thing left.
>>
>>129612626
This dude knows because he works on the waterfront. I can smell our kind through the Internet.
>>
>>129596370
But they are???
Many asian, white, and black millennials are buying housing all across canada.
>>
>>129612901
Oh you're baiting. Or you're literally an evil rich kid out of some cartoon.
>>
File: WattersonWarnedUs_1003_248923.gif (80KB, 900x285px) Image search: [Google]
WattersonWarnedUs_1003_248923.gif
80KB, 900x285px
Because boomers vote for policies that increase the value of their homes without consideration for the fact that this inflates the costs to rent/mortgage everywhere.

Boomers grew up in an environment that made them feel entitled to their estates constantly increasing in worth without them having to do anything. So whenever housing prices fall they throw a tantrum.

TL;DR generational theft.
>>
>>129612901
t 1%
Money wont buy your way into heaven
>>
>>129612939
I don't think it's as easy as you'd have us believe. In many countries youth unemployment is like 20% to 50% like Spain. There is obviously something glaringly wrong with the economy.
>>
Because the economy is shit, marriage rates are low, the housing market is in a bubble, and nobody is going to buy an expensive fucking house despite making shit pay and not having a family that actually needs the living space of a house.

t. not buying a house until I'm married and the market crashes
>>
>>129596370
Because having money and investments aren't cool.
>>
It is you.

Be better than the 70 other applicants or go back to your fucking mcjob.

Stop making excuses.
>>
>>129613148
>there is only Jewish capitalism and Jewish communism and nothing else!

I see you're an intellectual type
>>
>>129612950
>tfw born in Lynnwood WA
>tfw educated for super cheap at University of WA
>tfw still live in Lynnwood where you can commute equally well to Bellevue and Seattle and afford a 2500 sft house.
>>
>>129613278
And because people tend to walk away from houses when they owe more than they're worth
>>
>>129612939
Most people want to do what they love for a living. It's hard to feel passion for most of the things you listed. That's the real problem with millennials. They're idealists who think they can make decent money at jobs only a very tiny minority make money at. Plus everybody secretly wants to be famous. No celebrity boiler makers out there.
>>
>want cheaper house prices
>want mass immigration which makes house prices go up up up and up

Millennials are scum. I loathe millennials.
>>
>>129613255
Nah just Asian specifically Chinese
>>
>>129596370
I don't have a couple of million on me at the moment.
>>
>>129613195
All of those jobs pay extremely well and are in high demand. I work one of those careers and I am mentioning them specifically because they need people and pay, for the most part, $80k base. I earn $102k just working a standard forty hour week and knowing some stuff.
>>
>>129613410
When the job market is over-saturated to the point you're against 70 other applicants, you know something is fucked to some extent. I blame NAFTA and manufacturing job outsourcing.
>>
>>129612956
Existence is slavery. So is death. There is no freedom.
>>
>>129596370
1. we have to be ready to move for work. selling a house only a few years after buying it is incredibly stupid.
2. thats if we even have enough money to buy a house.
3. many of us live alone so we have even LESS money because of that
4. i like gadgets and would rather spend my monies on that than a box for my stuff
5. my sister spends all of her extra cash on traveling so i doubt she will be able to buy a house very soon
>>
>>129612626
>working a heavy labor job for that little

enjoy being a husk of a man at 40
>>
>>129613335

>the housing market is in a bubble

t. San Francisco and Vancouver

McMansions might be in a bubble, but they always will be because the dumbasses who bought them for $500k are too proud to sell them for what they're actually worth.

If you look at average neighborhoods with average houses, their prices remain stable throughout "housing bubbles". If you bite off more than you can chew you'll get bit in return, but if you only buy a house that's 2.5x your salary you'll be more than okay.
>>
>>129596419
>this sounds like bullshit because me myself and I did maybe do something that made me myself and I, I me me me me me not you but me

Also nice job posting your copy pasta twice.
>>
>>129613537
Any tips finding jobs? Websites or other resources I mean.

What advice do you have on general? I'm 21 and in college but a serious job might be a better use of my time right now.
>>
>>129613259
Just telling people the truth that have hilarious fantasies of rising out of the middle/lower classes when their disgusting bloodline had half a dozen tries at it over the last century.

>>129613566
The only thing fucked is why we let so many parasites exist in the first place.

Don't get mad that we are fixing the problem now.
>>
>>129613278
The funny thing is that they've inflated housing prices so high that they literally can't even fucking sell them because no one is willing to settle.

Boomers with houses they say are 600k or whatever the fuck, and when literally no one is willing to agree to that price, instead of lowering the price to its true value (ie, what people would actually be willing to pay for it), they just cross their arms. And they'll keep crossing their arms and refusing to negotiate until they croak, and then their children sell off the house for a reduced price just to get rid of the headache of dealing with the estate.
>>
I'm gonna have my dads house paid off in 6 years then that shits MINE
>>
>>129613632

Enjoy not owning a house until you're 40 :^)

t. 26 year old homeowner
>>
>>129613506
Do you like to sit in an office and do fiddly work? That's your prerogative. If you like to work outside and be a valuable contributor to the nation while traveling to new locals and working on interesting stuff, do any of those jobs.

IBEW electricians from Canada and the USA travel the world doing their job. My friend is a boiler maker working on sites through out the province. They can work at home, sure. But the opportunity to do interesting work out of town or overseas exists and that is the joy I receive from working.

I envy tugboat crews because they get to deliver cargo up and down the west coast of North America. That's glorious shit, my friend.
>>
File: 349539021.png (55KB, 533x235px) Image search: [Google]
349539021.png
55KB, 533x235px
>>129613537
Maybe it's better in Canada because this is what the BLS summary says for welders.
>>
>>129613775
>some random guy posting on 4chan pretends to be a nephilim reptilian of an elite bloodline with connectins to the elders of Zion while making fun of "little people"
>>
>>129613451

have fun with that north end traffic. all my northend coworkers constantly bitch about how fucked it is
>>
>>129613775
I hope you learn empathy someday. You're a bad person.
>>
>>129596904
Move to a different area, jackass. Around here, a very large, brand new house with all the forest appliances etc, etc would set you back 150,000 bucks. Probably in the ballpark of 3-400 a month. Don't bitch and complain if you aren't going to at least TRY.
>>
>>129596432
>waiting until 35 to have children
If you're a man that's an unnecessary risk. If you're a woman that's basically suicide.
>>
if you adjust minimum wage for inflation since 1971 you get to about £40 per hour. Thats why boomers could afford houses with only one person working.

Millenials aren't lazy - moneys just not worth enough and there are no laws preventing the debasement of currency.
>>
>>129613775
>Don't get mad that we are fixing the problem now.
When did I say I was mad? Problem is, it's not just the welfare parasites but the fact you have Wall Street players not paying their fucking taxes. Get rid of the leaches on both ends and save the middle class.
>>
>>129613901
Sounds nice. I was a retard when I went to college and decided to be a theatre major. 4 years later I'm completely disillusioned with acting and I have no fucking idea what my existence is worth.
>>
>>129614133

This meme is ridiculous. I own a house on my own salary. ALL you have to do is not settle for food-service or retail work to make a living. Just about ANYTHING else will get you a house.
>>
>>129614133
I make almost $12 an hour and I'd need to work 60 hours a week to live by myself. Wage stagnation is real. The current situation is a nightmare.
>>
>>129614084
Sorry, it's closer to 600 bucks a month. Still less than half of your estimate for whatever carpetbagger inflated shithole you live in now
>>
>>129604532
Except when they all die off at once it will flood the market dropping the price. Look at Japan. As birth rates dropped housing prices dropped because at the end of the day, you really only need one place to live in. If there are more homes than people seeking homes the supply outweighs the demand and the price drops.
>>
>>129613310
I am speaking as a Canadian to other Canadians and Americans because we are having identical problems and we have many of the same industries with the same work culture. I don't give a shit about socialist Spain spending themselves know the poor house, I care about Canadians and our American brothers. The list I gave is solid. Those careers are easy to get if you try and they pay well. They need people. Especially the railroad. You can have an upper middle class job in six months.
>>
>>129596370
Why do boomers care why millennials are not blowing their money on a house and letting retirement savings slip so that they too can retire at 85 like the average boomer
>>
>>129614063
Yeah. I was working in kirkland and getting my 405 tolls paid, but now I'm working in Bellevue.

Thank fuck they increased the amount we can get reimbursed for tolls, but even still I need to switch to working 7-7:30 to 4 instead of 9-9:30-6 because the 9-5er traffic is real shit.

I was planning to anyways though because my wife is going to quite her job next month.

She works until 7 every day so I haven't had any reason to come home. Once she starts staying at home I'll want to get back to her as soon as I can.

Your wife working more than you (on a good week anyways, my bad weeks sometimes are like 75 hours) is a bad feel.
>>
>>129614426
Well what resources can you give me? Things like web sites or places to look? I'm 21 and in college but a career might be a better idea. I'm in northern VA if that helps.
>>
>>129614073
Empathy is how you get homeless in the richest country on Earth. Fucking weak faggots need to be purged yesterday.

Empathy is pure evil. It takes all of the opportunity an individual has to grow and destroys it for temporary comfort, while also destroying future attempts at growth because instead of being better, they will just assume somebody will be there to catch them when they fall.

Those who fall through the cracks need to be allowed to die, ideally in a way that will encourage other poor and middle income people to shape up or face the same consequences.
>>
>>129599804
>>129611769

Women have always dated up in the social hierarchy
>>
>>129614622

Come down to Hampton Roads. Companies are hiring everywhere here.
>>
>>129596370
its van life till the boomers die. the effect of all the boomers dying will create a greater supply of homes and the will become more affordable (they are not right now, at least w/o selling yourself into debt slavery)
>>
>>129614770
This desu.

Christianity sorta ruined our culture.

Humans need to be altruistic to the extent that it benefits society, and strong bonds between friends and family are healthy and important, but blind altruism just creates loops that are contrary to the way life evolved.
>>
>>129612029
>>129612250
insurance rates don't increase for stuff you didn't cause you fucking retard

>British education ladies and gents

>>129613537
>I earn $102k just working a standard forty hour week and knowing some stuff.
Bullshit.

You can make that much as a blue collar pleb but you're working your ass off in the cold 80 hours a week
>>
I was a NEET until 27 and only burst above national average wage this year when I'm 31
>>
>>129614846
My zip is 22655 so I'm far away from Virginia Beach, like 4 hours.
>>
>>129613732
>>129613902
The unions for those occupations are the best place to start. Call the nearest local and ask questions about working with them. You may be anti-union and if you are, you should stop listening here.

Call them and ask them what you need to do to be eligible. Meet those requirements and do the job. The railroad is hands down the fastest and easiest way in to an industry. They run a six month training course that you pay out of pocket and they're so hurting for guys you will have a job waiting for you when you graduate. The railroads will literally give you a job on the spot... They're going to come to you.

Call the unions and acquire information and put it to use. The advantage to the union over non-union trades and labor employment is that the union has multiple contracts with companies and governments constantly going. They provide a pool of qualified labor for businesses and projects that require guys for specific temporary work. The union gives you more varied opportunity to work... And since those jobs are in demand, you will not suffer much down time.
>>
File: inflation.jpg (33KB, 550x320px) Image search: [Google]
inflation.jpg
33KB, 550x320px
>>129614335
Its a mathematical fact. Check it out yourself : http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/

The more currency gets printed the less value it has. Its purchasing power is diluted. Thats why BANKS need bailing out. Banks for fucks sake! The 2008 "credit crunch" ended what ever future we might have to keep the present solvent, and now the banks are in debt to the amount they got bailed out as well as the financial problems they had before.

If you look at the ownership documents of your house you will see you are listed as a tenant.

>>129614362
Yeah its true. I earned more per hour delivering papers as a kid in 1993 than I do today as a translator and photographer. Wages haven't stagnated - they've decreased.
>>
File: maine.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
maine.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>129612308

>Paying a loan at all

Warm climate babies always entertain me.

Winter Harbor (0.9%) - 45 ac (0 Newman St) - $59,000
Surry (0.7%) - 66 ac (28 Rocky Ln) - $45,000
Gouldsboro (0.9%) - 40 ac (71 Peninsula Rd Lot 70) - $45,000
Brooklin (0.7%) - 12 ac (00 Old Country Rd) - $32,000
>>
>>129614770
No one would want to associate with you irl if they knew you were like this.
>>
>>129615179
I applied to the IBEW when I got out of high school and didn't get in. What's railroad work like in a union? Hard labor isn't nessecarily a bad thing but I'd need a livable wage off it.
>>
>>129615012
I made $102,479 in 2016 working 40 per week and it was easy to do it. Made less than my peers because I restrict myself to daylight hours. Git gud. My industry is worth more in the province of British Columbia alone than the entire global film industry.
>>
>>129609120
Per year Anon. I think a lot of our better off /pol/ anons forget just how little most people make.
>>
>>129615179
Thanks a lot dude, you're the most helpful and smartest guy in this thread.

>>129614770
Let's start the purging with you considering you're roleplaying on an anglo-japonic anime imageboard.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>129611476

This is more the fault of feminism.

It's true that the age of information makes it easier for women to seek out branches to swing, but it's ultimately feminism that empowers women to act out on their hypergamy. Remember, the red pilled definition of feminism is that it is an attempt to maximally restrict male sexuality while giving complete freedom to female sexuality.

Women in the past didn't cheat and branch swing not because of their lack of Tinder. They didn't do it because when they did they would be shunned and disowned by their family, and labeled by society as a whore. So it's not the internets fault, the problem is millennial women have been raised into an extremely entitled mentality that makes them believe that no choices they make can possibly be ethically wrong. They legitimately think that the honor system only applies to men.

Women are no longer punished for divorcing a man, taking his shit, and living with another man. Our laws need to recognize this as an exploitation of the system and start removing benefits from women who do this.

Kill modern feminism and the problems fix themselves very quickly.
>>
>>129615154

Well yeah, but if you're looking to make a new living it's a very plausible move. Like your family and all that would be within a reasonable drive.

Wasn't picturing Winchester when you said "northern VA" though.
>>
File: IMG-20160706-WA0022.jpg (143KB, 640x1137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160706-WA0022.jpg
143KB, 640x1137px
>>129612730
Because you live in the USA
Maybe even in a red state
Trust me you have no fucking idea how bad it is over her.
Example: my grandma has a house with a pool. She wanted to build a garage onto it. She wasn't allowed to, since you are only allowed to build one sidebuilding and the pool counts as one.
>>
>>129615294
Good thing I hang out with plenty of people who think just like me then, eh?

Your boss may not think like this, but I guarantee the boss of your boss does.

Somewhere up the food chain in every profitable corporation are people that think just like me, and they are in control of it all.
>>
>>129599207
No.
>>
File: eggman5.jpg (53KB, 583x565px) Image search: [Google]
eggman5.jpg
53KB, 583x565px
>>129612487
How the fuck are textbooks 200% more expensive?
>>
>>129615504
I was expecting you to at least sound somewhat knowledgeable by saying second wave feminism brought an unexpected surge in the workforce that limited employment but it quickly spiraled into an r9k tier beta rage rant. The weeb reaction also fits.
>>
>>129596370
My aunt owns several houses and rents them out. I've had to evict deadbeats several times now for not paying their rents. They were tweakers and section 8 burnouts who couldn't bring themselves to pay $200 a month for rent in a house that costs at least $1000 a month. The tax payers pay the other $800. The reason millenials don't buy buy houses is probably because they don't have good enough credit and house prices are getting too high for them. They also don't want to settle down and start families because then the fun would be over. They will choose to rent and never have any assets. The rents will go up and they will be paying more than they would if they just bought a house. And they probably can't get in on that sweet deal of $200 a month either because they might not have the right skintone.
>>
>>129614133
Indeed. And there's three main factors (((why)))

- In 1971 we left the gold standard, allowing the federal reserve to completely fuck with the value of the dollar even moreso than before
- Women entered the workplace. If you're a dumb normalfag, this at first seems like a good thing, because it means each family theoretically can double its income. In reality, it means doubling the labor force. Supply and demand; more available workers drives down the value of that labor
- Tons of immigration from the 3rd world. Same idea as above; more laborers = lower wages for everyone
>>
>>129615674
They get subsidized by state colleges. You also have a resell market that gouges the price.
>>
>>129615678
>Not recognizing standard redpill stuff.

Snowflake detected.

go back to tumblr.
>>
>>129615554
I was talking to a leaf so I generalized. Winchester is literally just a field with schools and fast food restaurants. Still I appreciate the help.
>>
File: minimum_wage_by_novuso-da5zl56.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
minimum_wage_by_novuso-da5zl56.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
Your society can't bail out banks. Its literally impossible. By bailing out the banks we as a society traded a future for maintaining the present. We could have not bailed out the banks, let them fail, and it would have been difficult but the outcome woud have been a stable future. Instead we opted for re-capitalizing our bank accounts as they were in 2008.

If you had established a life BEFORE the 2008 "credit crunch" you were much more likely to suceed. Millenials are trying to etablish themselves AFTER the 2008 crash. By "establish themselves" I mean having paid off a mortgage thereby providing stable environment to raise a familiy. Trying to do so today is a mathematical impossibility.
>>
>>129612730
where do you live?
People have outdoor fires constantly here especially in the fall and I live in one of the most statist states in the union
>>
>>129615974
>reddit spacing
>unironically uses the word "redpill"
r/incel detected. Get some fresh air.
>>
>>129603522
>I've lived like a beggar my entire life up to 30s to be able to take a lifelong bank loan and get a house

If this is the first world, I don't want it. I'm a multiple real estate owner and go on vacation several times a year as well as buy anything that comes to my mind.
>>
>>129614307
Nothing wrong with trying to do what you love. I just wanted to make a bunch of money working on the water and have a family and a home. To each their own. Success takes risks and at least you can say you tried.
>>
File: eggman9.png (449KB, 958x438px) Image search: [Google]
eggman9.png
449KB, 958x438px
>>129615998
>>129615801
Those are very true
But still the average millenial is highly in favour of all those policies
So I guess most people deserve it?
>>
File: LimitedInfo.webm (40KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
LimitedInfo.webm
40KB, 320x240px
>>129604067
Source on the greentext?
>>
>>129614622
Check out the nearest railroad companies websites. They usually have help wanted pages. You can call the railroad local in your area and get information from them as well.
>>
>>129615658
>he thinks being a classcuck makes him an alpha
Economics isn't tied to masculinity. Guarantee most working class construction guys would break your teeth in a second.
>>
File: 1490735309639.png (249KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1490735309639.png
249KB, 3000x2250px
>Wages have stayed almost stagnant or even got lower over the past few decades.
>More and more people out of college and even up to mid 30s aren't getting the jobs their ancestors get, since many jobs are no longer there and if they are they pay shit these days. Many are sat on by boomers who make six or seven times as much as everyone and aren't going to retire for 20+ more years.
>Apartment costs continue to rise insanely fast sucking more money out of potential savings
>Health care is pricey, about to become savings destroying for the bottom half of Americans

I think the house my parents got alone increased 80k in "worth" over the past three years. It's like this everywhere. With the average wage, young people need to work almost three times as many hours just for the house mortgage.

It's all fucked. It's why more and more people are staying with parents.
>>
>>129615497
But that's how much I make in an entry level job in FUCKING Slovakia. People in the west make six figures or high five figures unless they are wetback Mexicans. That's what I've been taught all my life and I refuse to believe otherwise!
>>
>>129616365
Cool, except they will keep their pussy hands to themselves because they know where their paychecks come from and what a 40 year prison sentence means to their shitspawn at home.

Having money doesn't mean you have to be alpha, but being alpha absolutely means you must have money. They aren't alphas by definition.
>>
>>129616365
I'm middle class and I only carry about half the time so maybe, but if I was rich I would probably practice MMA and shoot matches twice a week and I would never not be carrying.

So...
>>
>>129596370
>Implying any millennial will live in a single spot for more than 5 years

>tfw millennials are nomadic in nature
>>
>>129615438
They always need train conductors to operate and any labor you do won't be constant and back breaking. You might have to lift heavy things for a few minutes at a time and hit stuff, but most of it is machine operation and maintenance. Automation has already hit the industry and they still need guys to ride in the trains for safety reasons, so there is still a future in it. Most of the machine operations industries are ramping up employment because they expect a need for most guys after automation.
>>
File: C-6ksoZXoAArVVd.jpg (55KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
C-6ksoZXoAArVVd.jpg
55KB, 850x400px
>>129615801
exactly
>>
>>129616571
>but being alpha absolutely means you must have money
That's really debatable. You can't gauge alphaness solely based on money alone. Being an alpha is more of a mindset than anything. I've seen rich guys get cucked by their employees on more than one occasion.
>>
>>129614407
So buy more than one home and sell it when the market recovers, or let your kids live in them. What are you, gay?
>>
>>129615438
Oh... And they get paid well and you'll get as much overtime as you can stand.
>>
>>129615503
Thanks man. I just want you guys to win.
>>
>>129616863
You actually can though.

Weak losers will slowly drain money over time until they are roughly lower middle class. A beta that inherits money but is never taught what to do with it will quickly be parted from it.
>>
File: tEXEhep.jpg (633KB, 1900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
tEXEhep.jpg
633KB, 1900x1440px
>>129616059

You responded to standard redpill theory with very stereotypical code purple and now you are butthurt that I didn't take you seriously.

lol what a fag.
>>
>>129617241
Oh Christ, an autistic MGTOWer and his cult lingo. Go to a seduction community before raging out on me.

>>129617228
Yeah but a beta typically says "I'll c-call the police and they go to jail if they lay a hand on me" and tries to hide behind money to raise his status as opposed to relying on his own way of living. This is why there are many faux alphas in capitalist societies who eventually get fucked over by a real alpha in a lower economic class than them. Again, economic standing isn't tied to masculinity.
>>
>>129609120

This is the average wage of a millennial (ages 20-35) in the US.

Most jobs are service jobs these days which pay close to as little as possible. Most jobs people can get are these kinds of jobs.

Take the idea that in the 50s, General Electric was the largest employer, and payed their average employees equivalent to 35~ dollars an hour.

The largest employer now is Wal-mart, which pays everyone minimum wage and treats their employees like pure shit. Meanwhile about 4 Waltons have as much money as the bottom 40% of America.

Also, of course we live in a corporatism world that has tricked people into thinking any sort of employee protection is bad. Employee protection gives employees safety to negotiate. It's why unions were so prevalent, because worker's rights were more respected instead of the amount of money you can make for the CEOs. Most millennials I know live in constant fear that their corporate overlords will fire them at any moment because they typically don't give a shit and can just find some other shell of a human to fill the spot and grovel for minimum wage.

Things have just drastically changed in the past few generations. The American Dream your parents had, while not completely gone, has been skull-fucked.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.