[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FMLA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: FMLA111.jpg (85KB, 320x320px)
FMLA111.jpg
85KB, 320x320px
Anyone here know a lot about FMLA?

I'm in Management at a manufacturing facility and over the last 2 years we've experienced a sharp rise in the amount of employees taking advantage of FMLA.

So far, almost everyone who has taken advantage of it are drug addicts and niggers. So I basically think niggers and scum bags found a useful tool to keep jobs they don't deserve.

It's infuriating and I would love to hear other peoples experiences with it. It seems like once the niggers found out about it, it started to spread like wildfire.

Anyone know of any ways to combat it?
>>
>>129595641
Wtf are you talking about you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>129595816
Well based on your reaction, you're probably one of the scum bags that would take advantage of it.

So out of fairness to your potential employer, please don't look into FMLA
>>
>>129595641
great Reddit spacing
FMLA is there for a reason your corporate shill. Yes, there are people that are always going to take advantage of this sort of thing, but without it we're going back to factory levels of corporate ownership.
>>
>>129596006
I would say 10% of claims at my place of employment are protecting someone worth protecting. The rest have been protecting scum bags.

Do you actually know anything about it? I would love to know how these scum bags keep getting approved.
>>
>>129596270
Yes, I do know about it because I have total garbage genes from both parents. I don't do any drugs or drink or anything before you think I'm some degenerate, and I'm white.
FMLA is the easiest thing in the world to get on because it only takes a doctor ten minutes to fill everything out and put it in, and there are a lot of shitty doctors out there. I don't know if you can fight specific doctors, because that is more of the problem than the people on it.
There is only three months a year that someone can be out on FMLA without locking themselves out of it for a year.
>>
>>129595641
Its a scam for the most part
>>
>>129596270
Doctor approves you and you're good, that's about it. I had it for years for some bullshit but haven't had it in about two years when I realized how much money I was losing because of the missed hours from work
>>
>>129595641
Short of having private investigators trying to catch them doing shit they shouldn't be doing, no. Even then there are circumstances where you can be out on FMLA and not have to worry about what your doing and if someone is watching you trying to get you for fraud
>>
>>129595641
I work as a maintenance technician at a powdered metal plant and yes you are right about the employees taking advantage of FMLA. However, considering they do not have sick days and most would have to use their two week vacation, which is only 10 days not 14, is the reason why it is abused. These people work every weekend all year long. You don't. So you are ignorant to that but maybe now you will see. One last thing, is your company really losing anything because you do not have to pay for the time off.
>>
>>129595641
Ways to combat it? Don't hire drug users and niggers. Problem solved.
>>
>>129595641

My wife works with people who abuse this. OP is right about the drug addicts shit. She has one friend who is completely fucked up on pills who managed to get a FMLA recommendation from her Dr and she can basically miss work anytime she wants without getting fired. The Dr is a pill mill so he will do whatever these people want to keep them coming in every month.
>>
>>129597815
My company by contract has to pay an employee's insurance if they work at least 3 days in the week, with fmla you can miss 12 weeks a year and they still have to pay your insurance. They have to have someone cover the work you were expected to do which means hiring someone and also paying their health benefits or paying people overtime to help catch up.
>>
>>129598006

Obvious answer but the best way to weed people out is to have a physical as a requirement for employment. Make up bullshit about job duties and lifting or walking and shit. If they need fmla then tell them they cant meet the job requirements. Pretty easy I would think.
>>
>>129598185
That's cucked ownerships. Not fmla.
>>
>>129598277
Do like my company's does and hire temps (indentured servants) and never hire them full time to fill in the holes. Would you have to provide insurance for temps?
>>
>>129598421
The company I work for basically does this. They are aggressive in weeding out illegitimate claims, or hounding you if the paperwork gets fucked up. I't a long-running understanding that if you take FMLA you will be moved form your position within a month and placed in a different shop, if you don't take FMLA after that they largely leave you alone, but each use after that usually generates a move to a position unsuitable to you skill set to either injure you beyond your ability to work ( so they can medically lay you off), or to make you quit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.