[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Pol/, is Islam the savior of the White race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: PdKChmD.jpg (30KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
PdKChmD.jpg
30KB, 620x465px
Think about it

>Alphas have multiple wives, suffocating the betas out of existance
>Have 10 kids with every wife
>No degenerates like gays and lesbians or other races mixing, Muslims generally stay racially divided.
>Freely kill other Muslims who tread into their non-racial zones with no consequences under Sharia law
>Ethno nation achieved

Where's the downside?

Thoughts /pol/
>>
I thought you were in prison for killing somebody, what are you out on bail or something?
>>
>>129592760
1 man 1 woman is the only redpill couple status. This is how civilization grows.
>>
File: C2euZAhWIAEGuqA.jpg (64KB, 654x899px) Image search: [Google]
C2euZAhWIAEGuqA.jpg
64KB, 654x899px
>>129592760
agreed, even islamic women are superior than coalburning leftist cumskinians

>traditional values
>want large families
>subservient to the male
>hate jews
>cook great food
>>
>another islam is the real red pill religion thread.
>>
File: 1496494676272.jpg (54KB, 600x775px) Image search: [Google]
1496494676272.jpg
54KB, 600x775px
>>129592760
take the sandpill anon
>>
File: 747110tlchargement2.png (388KB, 452x455px) Image search: [Google]
747110tlchargement2.png
388KB, 452x455px
>>129593083
refute it instead of complaining or fuck off ocean spic
>>
>>129593212
>>129593074
Both picturea would be haram in a true islam nation hans. We have discuss this forever.

Literally you can add any religion you want, add pictures of hot chicks and nitpick only the parts you want, and make it the ideal religion. Hell even with christianity you can make the case of no gays, loli wife and patriarchal society if you want.
>>
>>129592959
agreed
>>
>>129592760
Fuck islam. Id rather be on the front lines of WW3 than bow to the sand nigger box 5x per day
>>129593074
only a handful of them actually look like this. The majority look like genetically defective cattle. I know this because my college had lots of Indian/arab girls at it and literally out of the 100 or so that attended i saw less than 10 that were comparable to even an ugly white girl
>>
>>129592760
There is a reason that the only Westerners that join IS or comparable radicals are Outsiders who have no other close knit community to be a part of.
There is of course the bunch of mentally disturbed people that joined IS (like the german Rapper Deso Dogg) but they seem to be the minority.
Islam is (or was since oldschool communism is rising its ugly head again) the only radical ideology that has a large influence on the world and a large media present. The fat and pube-bearded westerners that join IS today would probably be hardcore communists or fascists if they lived 30-40 years ago.
>>
>>129593980
Listen anon, the White race is dying. If you think we won't be turned into slaves at the first chance by the barbaric nigger hordes over they obtain a majority you're blind. How else is the White race to preserve itself? Our society has become malignant liberal tumor begging to be annihilated. We either destroy all Muslims or convert to save the race, and it doesn't look like they first option is going to happen as half the whites literally beg for Sharia at this point anyway (UK, Germany, France, and rising)

What other options do we have?
>>
>Alphas have multiple wives, suffocating the betas out of existance
>Have 10 kids with every wife
A lot of them do that, not alpha related.
>No degenerates like gays and lesbians or other races mixing
Requesting pic of "friendly imam marries lesbian cripple couple".
"Westernised" muslims don't act this way until they search the real meaning of Islam.
>Muslims generally stay racially divided
Then why the fuck don't they stay in countries who already have strong islamic roots?
>Freely kill other Muslims who tread into their non-racial zones with no consequences under Sharia law
Nope, different views of Islam clashing + nationalistic pride.
>Ethno nation achieved
Bullshit.
I really think these threads are made by either /leftypol/ or JIDF, it's almost at the point of spam nowadys.
>>
File: traitor.jpg (4KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
4KB, 299x169px
>>129592760
Islam is a tool for Arab imperialism. The solution isn't to adopt Arab culture, but to fix White culture. Pic related, what happens when Whites are misled by people like you, thinking Islam can fix their problems.
>>
>>129592760
>no messiahs, just prophets
>and theres no more prophets after my prophet double whammy no takebacks
thats a pretty big deal breaker
>>
>>129592760
WHITE SHARIA NOW
>>
>>129592760
Like that VICE Video about those ISIS fighters dying in an assault
Lots of Propaganda and pretty Pictures until you see it in reality.
Then Islam is pretty sad and pathetic
>>
>>129592959
Incorrect. Polygamy should be something exclusive to men while the women remain monogamous. Its in their biology. That is the real red pill. Let me also say a woman should simply be a compliment to a man.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.