[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REPUBLICANS ARE CANCER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1496727086252.png (298KB, 500x754px) Image search: [Google]
1496727086252.png
298KB, 500x754px
Why are Republicans waging a war on the poor, the sick, the old and the young by stealing free healthcare? Why do these worthless fucks obsess over screwing over Americans?
>>
>>129592398
You don't want free healtcare. Believe me, you don't.
>>
>>129592398
Healthcare requires someone else's services. The right to healthcare thus either enslaves that person or steals my money to pay him. Fuck off and get a job.
>>
File: 1496165594795.jpg (45KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
1496165594795.jpg
45KB, 352x351px
>"freedom to guns" means taxpayers have to buy me a gun
>>
>>129592398
Get back to me once the government starts giving out free guns
>>
>>129592398
just because you're free to own guns, doesn't mean you can get guns for free
>>
>>129592398
>same bullshit bait thread everyday
>even uses the same image
this has been debunked countless times, nobody is forcing anyone to buy guns for other people.

sage
>>
yeah except you have to buy guns with your own money you fucking monkey meadow mower
>>
>starts this same faggot thread every day 100X a day get BTFO every single day 100X a day

The life of a shill fellas
>>
>>129592398
Last I recall the government doesn't provide you with arms.
>>
>>129592398
The young aren't buying into healthcare though. That's why Obamacare is failing.
>>
>>129592398

Because the uninsured are mainly minorities leeching off the system because they dropped out of high school at age 16 to join their local gang/cartel. In a society of hard working tax paying white people there is nothing wrong with universal health care. In a country barely half white with a massive crime rate it's a recipe for disaster.
>>
File: angry.cuck.jpg (12KB, 332x394px) Image search: [Google]
angry.cuck.jpg
12KB, 332x394px
>>129592398
DONT

FORGET

TO

SAGE

SHILL

THREADS
>>
>>129592625

Boom
>>
>this r/anarchism shitspam again

HEAVEN
>>
File: 1490201219753.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490201219753.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>129592398
>Poor people have sex
>They make babies, don't think about economic consequences
>Baby comes
>Spend all his money on his wife, house and baby
>Cant afford food or basic hygiene because didnt spend his money on education
>No job
>Cant get a new job cuz uneducated fool
>Sheeeitt how we gonna afford this mangg
>Mass protests in """Big city"""
>"""GIBME GIBS, I GOT CHILDREN MANGG"""

How do retards like this exist? Its all your own fault or your parents fault if you are poor and cant afford healthcare
>>
File: sage.jpg (91KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
91KB, 500x445px
>>
>>129592398
We believe in the "freedom of healthcare" you're free to go without it. Eat a dick faggot. I'm not paying for your aids medication.
>>
>what is positive vs negative rights
>>
Why do liberals wage war on babies by making abortion legal?
>>
>>129592398
You have access to healthcare just like you have access to guns. The government isn't giving people "free" guns.
>>
>>129592398
Explain to me why you have a right to anything for free?

Do you have a right to free food and shelter? Not really, you have to pay for it yourself. So why the fuck should you get free medical treatments?

Now, the government should EASE your ability to take care of yourself because that's the hallmark of a good and functional government, but on some fucking level you're supposed to be able to take care of your fucking self.

The one problem I do have the Republicans is that they seem dead-set on NOT reforming our healthcare system by breaking up cancerous insurance and hospital oligarchy collusion bullshit (Which is why it's so fucking expensive.), but bitching about them not fixing something broken is different than bitching about not getting something for free. FYI, the Democrats are just as fucking guilty of not genuinely trying to fix this shit.
>>
>>129592398
>free to buy a gun
>free to buy healthcare
>>
>>129592398

You can buy a gun of your choice, you can buy a healthcare packageof your choice.

ALSO STOP RUINING MY FROG WAIFU WITH YOUR IDIOTIC MEMES
>>
>>129594711
Poor is a crime?
Poor parents create poor children
Poor grandparents create poor parents who produce poor children/grandchildren
Science says people will be ten percent wealthier than their parents if all goes well
Grandparents who lived during the (((Great Depression))) will produce poor children who don't get the opportunity for higher education. And because they're still poor, their children don't receive higher education

Most people used to work blue collar and factory
The (((geniuses))) sent manufacturing and jobs to asia via the Lima Declaration, mid 70s
People who would have worked in manufacturing, factories, have now work
Not their fault the (((geniuses))) crippled the West and threw tens of millions on welfare
Robots will do the same to many of those currently clinging to a job, part time or contract
Then *they* will be poor and unemployed too, as will their children
Most working in IT will be unemployed and poor, so will *their* children
Immigrants are already being handed most retail work. Unemployed in retail will be poor and so will *their* children
Immigrants will get most jobs. Westerners will be poor and so will *their* children
It will be a world of poor-whites. That's the plan

The news is always reporting that the majority of Americans have less than $500 to fall back on if they get sick, lose their job, house repossessed
What happens if they become sick ... leave them to rot on the side of the road?
>>
Hey, newfags, use some discretion when posting.

You don't have to prove to us how much you hate all these strawmen.
>>
>>129592398
Will tax payers start buying me guns?
Also, there's literally a written right to fire arms, none to health care.
If I don't want a gun, I don't have to buy one, if I don't want to pay for your or even my medical bills, I have to.

Can they not see a problem?
>>
>>129592398
Accept reality
>>
>>129598980
Your not my mom
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.