[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK Jailing People For Insulting "Religion of Peace!"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 4544241-londonistan.jpg (121KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
4544241-londonistan.jpg
121KB, 800x589px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7VpdvEAipQ
>>
>>129581971
The Brits should go hard at it
Tens of thousands to jam the courts and prisons
That should stir the rest of them to chuck out the kyke govt. and the infiltrators
>>
File: pol.png (169KB, 608x734px)
pol.png
169KB, 608x734px
>>129581971
INSHALLAH.

The Kuffar knows the hand that rules over them. We have won.

We are coming for America next.
>>
>>129582155
Implying there are enough people with spines here in order for that to happen.
>>
Fuck Islam. Fuck every raghead. Gas the the muslims, race war now.
>>
>>129582396
Reported, my friend.

You should be careful about what you say on the internet. That is fucking hate speech.
>>
>>129581971
when are they going to change the sucession laws to allow muslims into the royal family?
>>
"Reported," lol you are probaly on of those niggers
>>
r-types are really going hardcore these days,

When the K-type pushback comes don't forget their traitorous behaviour.
>>
>>129581971
This is a modern secular democracy, there should be no blasphemy laws, no ideology deserves special protection from criticism.
>>
>>129583002
Where was our protection from you and the Americans bombs when you were destroying our countries you fucking sack of scum pig.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7iorfwcmeY

you hypocritical motherfucker.
>>
>>129582512
I'm in Northern Ireland. You cunts don't have power here.
>>
File: 1486090606623.jpg (16KB, 417x434px) Image search: [Google]
1486090606623.jpg
16KB, 417x434px
>>129583089

I love bombing muslims to death lmfao
>>
>>129583089
>you
>you
>you
Think you have me confused with someone else, anyway, as I was saying, the UK is a modern secular democracy with no place for blasphemy laws, because no ideology deserves special protection from criticism.
>>
File: Irelandmuzziesexplode.png (230KB, 667x612px) Image search: [Google]
Irelandmuzziesexplode.png
230KB, 667x612px
>>129583472
we will soon.
>>
>>129583089

should have used nukes
>>
>>129583089
suck shit your friends are probably dead
>>
>>129583599
Northern Irish wont put up with your shit like the mainlanders do. Cant fucking wait for that to happen.
>>
>>129584079
Do you think there would be IRA pushback? I know they are more focused on the English but if other foreign groups became a risk to Irish independence would they take up arms?
>>
>>129584499
I dont think it would be Provos or Loyalists. People in Ulster know how to deal with people that they dont want there. Theyve been doing it for decades and they understand that an influx of foreigners or people unlike "your people" changes the way things are. Loyalists dont want catholics in their area and vice versa, it waters down what yhe whole fight has been about.

If and when muslim terrorists hit Ulster youll see how people with backbone react.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.