[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War Europe - Possible reality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 55

I won't call myself redpilled but 4chan and other sources made me go full nazi (always were a little bit nazi)
After listening to and reading about Hitler for some time now, I'm sure he was right what he told about democracy and the jew.

I can see many more of my friends go the same way I do but also many others are really hardcore progessive so I dont see any chance that they will switch sides.

The stuff hitler said about democracy is now more apparent than ever with all that shit going down in the last years.

The split in society is growing with the muslims acting as a catalyst.

The upcoming possible war would be between left vs right & whites vs. browns.

The possible death of many white brothers makes me sad.

Do you think a civil war in europe will become reality ?

Or maybe the people will forget at some time again ?

And if there will be a war is there any chance to convert leftists and progessives to minimize the casualties of white people ?

The possible death of many white brothers makes me sad.
>>
Underage moron.
>>
Underage moron.
>>
>>129581635
>The possible death of many white brothers makes me sad.
Why anon? Death is just a part of life.

We're all gonna die someday, maybe even tomorrow from a heart attack, might as well fight for something we believe. The live eternally meme is mostly their (((vanity))).
>MOAR HEART TRANSPLANTS
>>
>>129581635
there will be no civil war because all change comes from the top-down and current leaders have been thuroghly vetted as cuck and traitors
>>
>>129581635
Look at France, civil war is now the only way to change things for every Macron opposer, 70% of the 50% that voted+the other 50% that stayed at home
Democracy is dead
>>
>>129581859
>there will be no civil war because all change comes from the top-down
don't be so absolute about that
>>
>>129581635
>reddit spacing
>IM A NAZI XDDDDD
Europeans arent a single nation for there to be a civil war. Will violence eventualy erupt thanks to the rising tensions between europeans and rapefugees? Sure.
>>
>>129581635

I fucking hope that theres a civil war so if we are going we can at least go out with a bang. Sadly the more likely scenario right now seems to be that whites will quietly slip away, allowing themselves to become oppressed minorities, converting to Islam and shouting down any of us who try to rebel.

As for your question about converting leftists...of course you can. Even I was the typical ideological, naive lefty as a teenager until I slowly got redpilled when my real life experiences didnt remotely match what was constantly portrayed to me by MSM and the education system.
>>
>>129581703
>>129581731
Criticism is legit if you provide any argument.
But apparently you are incapable of that.

>>129581846
True its part of life. But i would prefer a united effort to get our nations back on track.
So some type of conversion strategy would be needed.

>>129581873
The only possible change i can see would be through a civil war.

killing off the political class and clean our nations of traitors and cucks.
>>
File: 184.jpg (36KB, 680x551px) Image search: [Google]
184.jpg
36KB, 680x551px
>>129581988
>newfag
Don't troll, at least give the apparently red pilled one a benefit of the doubt.
Lead him, don't throw stones at him, otherwise we're no better than jews...
>>
>>129581635
>if there will be a war is there any chance to convert leftists and progessives to minimize the casualties of white people ?
>The possible death of many white brothers makes me sa

Leftists aren't white.
>>
>>129582523
True I am a newfag.

>>129582645
Could you explain ? Do you mean by being leftist they reject their own racial identity that somehow makes them not white?
>>
>>129582451
To counter argue, you can always kill off the political class without entering a civil war.

You just need 2 things.
>Army on your side.
>Most of the people not on their side (neutral is good).
Then it's easy.
>>
>Eternal kraut makes plan to ruin Europe for the third time this century
>>
>>129581635

Serious answer:

Past is prologue. If you want to know the future, then read history.

1. The EU is going to collapse, because no one since Charlemagne has been able to hold together a European super-state for more than a few years.

2. Nationalist movements will rise in power and ethnic violence will spread, because that's what's happens in reaction to failed empires and mass migration.

3. Disagreements over the structure of a post EU Europe will push France and Germany into open conflict, because both sides will be petty dicks about problems which could be solved with a little common sense. Just imagine the petty vindictiveness we're seeing in response to Brexit, and multiply it by 100 as each country tries to blame the other for their project's inevitable failure.

Neither WW1 or WW2 had to happen. It was European politicians being petty squabbling dickheads which lead to both. If your politicians are still behaving like petty squabbling dickheads (and we all know they are) then you should expect WW3.
>>
>>129581859
>all change comes from the top-down
Wrong
>>
>>129581635
I highly doubt it. It's too late for western Europe. All of them will bow to Islam. Some already have.
>>
Stop listening to Americans sitting in their boring suburbs where a trashcan being stolen must mean there are niggers in the area
>>
>>129581635
The only thing that would matter in this hypothetical conflict is who the US and Russia would back. Unless Putin has some 64d backgammon motives, we'd probably both back the UK and eastern Europe.
>>
>>129583557
>Charlemagne
Points for knowing one of the Greats.
>>
Undermoron age.
>>
Stupid /pol/.
>>
File: Genident.jpg (5KB, 220x195px) Image search: [Google]
Genident.jpg
5KB, 220x195px
It's not a "civil" war if you're fighting an invader.
>>
>>129583933
>>129584037
>undermoron

Todays prayer goes tooooo: this being sarcasm
>>
>>129584277

Yes you better pray.
>>
>>129582944
>Do you mean by being leftist they reject their own racial identity that somehow makes them not white?

You're one the right track. After all, you can't be part of a group if you reject that group's collective identity. However, the left doesn't just reject whiteness as a concept, they explicitly reject western civilization and the national heritage of the ethnic groups they come from. This rejection of normative society and their own heritage speaks to a deeper character flaw, and inability to think and feel like normal white people.

You should look up the work of Jonathan Haidt. He's an evolutionary psychologist who has spent his career studying the origins of moral thought and trying to figure out why people on the left and right come to different moral positions. What his research proved was that there are five social instincts which underly the moral values of human society: Compassion, Fairness, Loyalty, Authority, and Sanctity. Every culture in the world displays these values, but leftist only associate Compassion with morality and lack the other values. This makes them incapable of comprehending white morality.

Whiteness isn't primarily about skin tone, it's about character and conduct, it's about morals. Whiteness as a concept, descends from "Christendom", it is the idea of a pan-European meta-culture, in which peoples of European Christian descent share a common value system that contributes to their collective success. It was contrasts between the moral behavior of whites and non-whites in the colonies which lead to the development of racial awareness in whites. This is why whiteness as a concept does not show up in our societies until the 17rth century.

TL;DR The left rejects white morality, so they cannot be considered properly white
>>
>>129581635
I'm not afraid that there might be civil war, what I'm really afraid of is that there might not be.
>>
>>129581635
Good to see a kraut proud of his history for variety
>>
File: 4gg8ck.png (204KB, 900x1187px) Image search: [Google]
4gg8ck.png
204KB, 900x1187px
COMRADES, IT'S TIME FOR THE WORLD REVOLUTION!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8EMx7Y16Vo
>>
>>129584582
Clip of Haidt giving the basics on his research:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs41JrnGaxc&t=22s
>>
>>129581635

Good analysis. What I don't know is if the civil war can start while we have the demographic advantage, which is fading away with every year.
Also I don't know if any leftists could change their mind, but they seem like they are lost.
>>
>>129581635
No civil war unless there is an economic collapse.
Most normies will tolerate losing whole neighborhoods to a hostile culture as long as they are getting paid and buying nice trinkets.
>>
>>129583557
Answers was meant to you
>>
>>129581635
Should you really be admitting you are a Nazi publicly on a non encrypted connection in Merkelistan?
>>
>>129585209
he should not
but stormfags are stupid like that
>>
>>129585309
>flag

checks out
>>
>>129581635
>And if there will be a war is there any chance to convert leftists and progessives to minimize the casualties of white people ?
most of them wont fight for long, read some of antifas blogs, theyre all terrified.
>>
>>129585193
The "demographic advantage" is less critical than you think, because once whites organize in their common interests, they easily defeat non-white groups. This is why "anti-racism" is so focused on demonizing white identity. If history is any guide. The most likely outcome of large numbers of blacks and Muslims running around Europe causing problems will be the subjugation and segregation (or even outright genocide) of those groups.
>>
>>129584126
Problem is you'll be fighting millions of natives protecting the dindus
>>
>>129584866
Ceпap, ты чтo тyт вытвopяeшь?
>>
>>129585701
Assuming white will organize in time, you are correct. I'd take 20:1 odds on the whites. But given the cucky nature we see today in so many Euros im not very hopeful of this organization
>>
>>129581988
>>reddit spacing
i dont even use reddit but it seems like theres more smart people there than here, why are they so demonized?
>>
File: 1496960949522.jpg (37KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496960949522.jpg
37KB, 562x600px
>>129581635
>I always were
Fucking moron. Eat your fucking vegetables.
>>
File: ghostarmy.jpg (41KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
ghostarmy.jpg
41KB, 672x672px
>Civil war
>Ever

Hell no. Our part of the world is way too cucked for that to even be remotely feasible.

We're just gonna have to accept that our continent is fucked beyond all repair. Anything else is wishful thinking and straight LARPing.
>>
>>129585747
No we wont. They wont actually stand up in the firing line to protect them, they only protect them so violently now because it's easy and it's mostly assisted by the state. At a time when the Natives become more violent than the Invaders their r nature will kick in and they'll side with the Patriotic Ks.
>>
File: balls.png (602KB, 711x886px) Image search: [Google]
balls.png
602KB, 711x886px
>>129581635
>>
>>129581859
>current leadership are the ones who have to initiate a civil war
are you serious?
>>
>>129586088

haha epic meme my dude

us nazis
>>
File: Horatius-leads1.jpg (318KB, 899x646px) Image search: [Google]
Horatius-leads1.jpg
318KB, 899x646px
>>129586070
That's circular reasoning. "No one will do anything because no one is doing anything, and no one is doing anything because no one has done something."

>If you concentrate on pain and defeat, you will breed resentment.
>>
>>129585886

The "cucky nature" of Europeans today is a consequence of the second world war and the capture of media and academic institutions by the radical left. The very fact that leftist European governments have to use "hate speech" laws to censor political discourse, is proof they know they are already losing the argument. In other words, it's not "nature", it's an artificial condition the European left is already struggling to maintain. We will see a collapse of left wing control, and strong anti-leftist/anti-muslim backlash within ten years.
>>
>>129581635
>Civil War Europe - Possible reality?
It's soon the only outcome.
>>
>>129586299

aye brah, it's just saitre :^)
>>
>>129586391

hi pol former lefty here. the redpill really opened my eyes. praise kek and kekistan SHADLIAY
>>
File: MNOOo.jpg (304KB, 927x1431px) Image search: [Google]
MNOOo.jpg
304KB, 927x1431px
>>129586353
Of course the state is more against hate speech than terrorism and criminality from immigrants: angry immigrants attack the common people, angry common people attack the government.

If you were the government who would you fear more?
>>
>>129581635
Don't worry Hans, we'll have one way before you do.
>>
>>129586528
let's hope that there will be enough common people to overthrow the goverment. conservatives advocating revolution, the madness of the world
>>
>>129586777
Were here
>>
>>129583557
Nah, Europe will likely stay as a bloc. Just less a unified one.
My guess would say that WW3 kicks off and if the caliphate still exists then they would go for a nonstop terrorist spree in Europe to give a taste of the war zone. Since, my guess anyhow, is that SEAsia will be the main theatre of WW3. With mere posturing between Russia and the West that would only break out into minor conflict at best.
A nonstop series of terrorist attacks during a full on war would immediately polarize every country and likely lead to a purge or at least persecution to some degree.
>>
>>129586528
If I were the government I would try to address that anger, not suppress it. The irony of the left's position is that it's not based on fear for themselves or their power; it's based on a overweening and misplaced compassion for "vulnerable groups".
>>
>>129581635
With the attacks this Ramadan, I'm certain all of Europe will Balkanize soon.
>>
>>129581635
It's possible, Germanbro. You just need to have the strength of conviction to hit back.

https://archive.org/details/TotalResistanceSwissArmyGuideToGuerrillaWarfareAndUnderground
>>
>>129586777
Jonathan Bowden said that, that he was a "revolutionary conservative."

What we need to do is make sure we're knowledgeable enough about our own heritage and cultures to rebuild in a Nationalist image,
>>
>>129586944
>If I were the government I would try to address that anger, not suppress it.

To do that would mean that their entire belief structure and policies for the last 50-60 years was wrong, and they just can not do that.
>>
>>129586981
Speaking of this, what was the ww2 booklet given out in case of a German land invasion that tackled a similar issue?

Also, more imperative, we need a way of identifying each other once shit does hit the fan.

We can not let what happened to Rhodesia ever happen again.
>>
>>129581635
Obviously there's not going to be some fantasy RWDS Day of the Rope scenario, but I don't see why people have such strong objections against the idea of societal collapse and the spread of mass protest and violence.
>>
>>129587240
4 of clubs has always been the universal happening identifier. But the authorities also know this. There is no way in hell any form of organisation is taking place on this forum. All this place should be is an information hub.
>>
>>129581703
>>129581731
Is this a bot?
>>
File: 1493891492708.jpg (84KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493891492708.jpg
84KB, 1024x768px
>>129581635
>I won't call myself redpilled but 4chan and other sources made me go full nazi (always were a little bit nazi)
>After listening to and reading about Hitler for some time now, I'm sure he was right what he told about democracy and the jew.

You're just an edgy retard teen. It's a phase you'll cringe at in the future.
>>
>>129587268
A societal collapse isn't necessary. It's the media that needs to go. It gives people a pressure-release valve and a fantasy world to escape to.
>>
>>129587382

Is this a bot?
>>
>>129587382
What do you think?
>>
>>129581635
no.
you all are a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>129587417
I'm not necessarily saying that it's necessary, I just think it could very easily happen.
>>
File: thisismylifenowfam.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
thisismylifenowfam.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>>129586320

What was the most radical thing you tea drinking cucks did after having your kids blown up and plowed by a van?

You sang a fucking Oasis song.

The only likely scenario this continent faces is death by slow boiling.
>>
>>129587518
It's happening. Stay ahead of the curve, Ausbro.
>>
>>129586989
"our own heritage and cultures" not that I disagree but do you think that there will be enough heritage left intact after the left smashes it into pieces? My opinion is that the only thing left will be this vague notion of being European and obeying the law. Therefore I would advocate for resurrecting the Roman Empire It's inclusive enough to encompass all Europeans but it wouldn't be cucked like the EU. Taking back the mediterranean would be the best thing for Europeans right now
>>
>>129583478
>wants to purge cucks and shitskins
>getting ready to ruin europe
Don't think we forgot that SJW progressive shit came from america burger. You prepped the bull before any other nationality on this planet.
>>
>>129587599
I continued to prepare.
>>
>>129581635
nope.
>>
>>129587511
tell that to Weimar Germany, they were the greatest cucks ever. went on to level europe. the pendulum is strong
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>129581635

Europe is a Powder Keg:

1) Islamic Takeover/land grab

2) EU Army(It will operate Domestically to stop country's from leaving/resisting the EU)

3) Western Europe vs Eastern Europe

4) Internal Civil Wars in certain country's

5) African Migrants vs Islamic Refugees.

Archives(Even reading just the OP's have valuable information):

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>129587511
>t. 56%

Where was your uncucked alpha manliness at 80%? At 70% At 60%?

The biggest enemy is a mental and a spiritual one. All the 400 million Indians needed to do was lean on us and say "on your way" and there's nothing any force have done to stop it.

Will and belief are the most important weapon, not guns.
>>
>>129587616
>do you think that there will be enough heritage left intact after the left smashes it into pieces?

Yes, because we have all the important parts written down.

And I think you're on to something, but more because the Classical world of the Greco-Romans is the parental figure of all European thought. It's ground zero of the West.
>>
>>129587599
Dissatisfaction with the current issues that the West faces have only gone mainstream in the last couple of years. Already things have started to go downhill pretty rapidly, but yes, as you say nothing at the moment really indicates some kind of imminent "civil war" scenario. But why do you think things will stay the same for another 5, 10, 20 years? This is literally just the beginning.
>>
We're already fighting the culture war anon. It ends with blood and soil.
>>
>>129587675

>I continue to prepare

Just fuck outta here, you autistic larper.
>>
>>129585747
I've thought a lot about this.
I don't think we will.
When it comes to real war people will revert to their tribal nature.
How long will the left support the dindus when they start beheading people left and right?

If it really comes to actual 'civil' war, the immigrants have walked into a death trap.

Ofcourse there will be many outside factors that will decide the eventual outcome. Countries like Turkey will be providing the shitskins with weapons for sure.
What America will do is up in the air.
Russia would probably take the opportunity to grab some land.

The way I see it, if shit hits the fan, it will probably escalate into WW3.
>>
>>129583711

Kek
>>
>>129581635
There is an helicopter monitoring paris for 2 hours now, always the same area. I think there is some terro on the run or it is just big brother watching at his french slaves.
Feels bad
>>
>>129587967
the EU is going to die just like Yugoslavia and I don't want another Bosnia in the middle of Europe
>>
>>129585747
In the event of any civil war or societal collapse scenario, people are going to drop the bullshit quickly and begin fighting purely for their own interests and for their own survival. There won't be time for virtue signalling in such a scenario.
>>
>>129587914

>Dissatisfaction with the current issues that the West faces have only gone mainstream in the last couple of years.

That's a meme. I understand isolating yourself in these kind of echochambers can give you a warped view of politics and the world outside, but nothing is changing.

>Already things have started to go downhill pretty rapidly

For whom? Us?

It's certainly not going downhill for the libs or the muzzies.

And why the fuck do you care anyway, Chang? You have other issues to tend to. The collapse of the western world means nothing to you.
>>
>>129588058
i do
they deserve it
hope they take a bath in iron
>>
>>129581635

And unfortunately we can't even own weapons like our amerciabro...
>>
>>129587964
>Waaaaaaah! I can't handle a straight answer that challenges my own worldview

You seem a bit rustled.

https://archive.org/details/HomeWorkshopExplosivesUncleFester

https://www.docdroid.net/TayHeWw/the-diy-sten-gun-practical-scrap-metal-small-arms-vol3.pdf.html
>>
>>129587382
It indeed appears to be.
No other posts by these IDs occur in the thread and the time stamp is 20 secs apart.
Don't know what triggered it if it is.
I don't know all the VPN issues either but it's hard to imagine any causing this.

If two anons did that they would comment on it surely?
>>
>>129588191
>That's a meme. I understand isolating yourself in these kind of echochambers can give you a warped view of politics and the world outside, but nothing is changing.
I think you're the one who needs to step outside into the real world. Even in Australia which is nowhere on the level of Europe, there has been a massive change in the way many people are thinking and they are becoming increasingly vocal about it.

>And why the fuck do you care anyway, Chang? You have other issues to tend to. The collapse of the western world means nothing to you.
How about fuck off.
>>
File: kub.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kub.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>129588338

You're the one actually larping as the savior of the white race on a North Korean kimchi preparation board.

Of course I'm rustled because I have to politically associate with massive autismos like yourself.
>>
>>129588369
As I said, 4chan is being monitored. Share information but do not disclose locations, instigate meetings or disclose plans.
>>
>>129587881
I don't mean the things that are written down but things that aren't written down, the little unspoken details between neighbours and similar things. what pisses me the most off is that Europeans will have to "barbarise" themselves to deal with this problem since the leftists are obstructing traitors. We need to re-adopt the values that were most important before WWI. Some kind of philosophy that combines stoicism, christianity and certain enlightement values. And a proper fucking army
>>
File: 1486004204778.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1486004204778.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
>>129588392

>Even here in australia

I don't fucking give a shit about what you chinks thing.

I'm just about done, Wang.
>>
>>129588573

Think**
>>
>>129588260
they deserve it, but it will only harm everyone around them
>>
>>129588486
I'm just a concerned person sharing information with other concerned people. Why are you so keen to stop that?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/270703649/9mm-Bullet-Hose-Practical-Scrap-Metal-Small-Arms-Vol-8
>>
>>129588573
Why are you so upset, though? Can't handle the thought of being things collapsing around you, Habib?
>>
>>129581635
Not just Europe. History has shown that once a society becomes decadent, like the west has, the end is near.
>>
>>129588573
Does your Imam know you're being rude on the internet, Mohammad?
>>
>>129583711
Who else would steal a trash can?
>>
File: IMG_0753.jpg (26KB, 346x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0753.jpg
26KB, 346x520px
>>129583443
>most of the people not on their side (neutral)
You made me think.
99.9% are not on their side. MSM and celebs and the police who are paid to be are on their side but people aren't going to come out in the streets fighting for these treacherous shills.
Would revolution not be ridiculously easy..?
>>
>>129587384
/pol/ It's the most diverse white power group in the world!
>>
File: doublelynching.jpg (71KB, 700x882px) Image search: [Google]
doublelynching.jpg
71KB, 700x882px
>>129581635
Full civil war is necessary to save the German people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
>>129581635
not civil war, but bad times ahead my friend.
>>
>>129589039
minorities must fight against the opressors
>>
>>129581988
Actually as unlikely as war in the West actually is, if it did break out it would be a sort of international civil war, where the lines would not be drawn according to countries and alliances, but political leanings, with people of a certain ideology being on the same side, no matter their country
>>
>>129581988
Fucking Greeks, biggest debtors and liars in Europe and they still pretend to know everything
>>
>>129588536
You're right.
>>
In such a scenario, what would happen with regards to nukes? And how would Russia and America act?
>>
>>129589281
Fuck all because it will be statists versus the people. Functioning governments wouldn't dare make a landgrab for fear of nuclear reprisal.
>>
>>129588756

How about you learn English first, leb.
>Can't handle the thought of being things collapsing around you

>>129588814

Does your dad know you're not doing your homework?
>>
>>129586353
I'm not so sure - the change also needs to be accompanied by a demographic shift and that will not happen. This may actually be it.

Newer more numerous biracial atheists and muslim generations in W Europe will seize the institutions through the vote and thats it. The state apparatus will be forever lost to them. Demography is destiny.

The US will face a similar problem in 10 -20 years when whites are a minority and democrat power is permanent though the black-hispanic-liberal white majority.
Only secession will save whites. Otherwise we will be permanent 'millet' class - taxed and humiliated in our own lands.
>>
>>129589523
I accidentally left in the word "being" when I decided to reword the sentence, so what.
>>
>>129589531
You're mistaken for thinking that the solution to any of this will be democratic.
>>
File: 1486866734964.jpg (39KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486866734964.jpg
39KB, 1137x640px
>>129581703
>>129581731

Both of you are probably 12 yo edgy faggots your self. Don't let mummy catch you looking at naughty things on your computer.
>>
>>129583711
>boring suburbs
>little to no crime
>when there is crime, REALISTICALLY it was a nigger
Wow is Europe even more cucked than we thought?
>>
File: justdoit.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
justdoit.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>129589640

I still can't make sense of your rice engrish, cunt.
>>
>>129581635
Sorry to say but
> goong full nazi
shows how easily you can be distracted. You fell for neo nazi propaganda. You didn't understand things aren't just good or bad
> black or white
> right or left
> ...
Why do you think someone would hand out free red pills? You swallowed blue pills with roofies.
>>
>>129589870
Just git gud. Less time praying, more time studying.
>>
>>129581988
>he fell for the reddit spacing meme

It's just another jewish trick and you fell for it, Iohannis. Also, PAY DENBTS!
>>
>>129589100
>>129589039

When I tell my friends that I'm a white supremacist they think it's a joke :(((
>>
File: 1490947998706.jpg (40KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1490947998706.jpg
40KB, 480x468px
>>129581635
Did you see the anti sharia protests in almost 30 cities in the US the other day ?

Also did you see the anti sharia protest in the UK in Manchester the other day as well ?

Shit's getting intense over there and watching them live it looked real tense like there was an energy that I haven't seen in any protest ever. It's electric especially in the UK in Manchester it's like people are actually serious this time.

Maby the rest of Europe will follow suit soon too I can almost guarantee European war will happen at some point if things don't change it's only a matter of time.
>>
>>129590012
They have Sharia Law in Plebmark, he'd be beheaded for not praying
>>
If there is a civil war in Britain, it won't be against all minority ethnics. The public mood isn't there, most of the opposition Brits have to this multiracial experiment are the Muslims because they're the most apparent cause of conflict and terror. Of-course, public mood could shift and Britain could become more nationalistic, but the political landscape doesn't seem to be pointed in that direction. If the economy crashed tomorrow, we might remove kebab, but we wouldn't remove the Hindus, Sikhs, Africans, etc.
>>
File: kalergi.jpg (185KB, 1214x1116px) Image search: [Google]
kalergi.jpg
185KB, 1214x1116px
>>129581635
>Do you think a civil war in europe will become reality ?

With what weapons will you fight this "war"?
>>
>>129589642
Well then it will have to be a coup. There is no other option as you guys are all unarmed.
>>
>>129589642
You're mistaken if you think the Jewry will allow violence against minorities. You already see the cops protecting shitskins from protestors. At least here in America when they come for my guns I can at least blast them in my doorway as a last hurrah
>>
>>129581635
At this point it's going to be reality. Where it starts thou... I place my bet on France, they always starts revolutions.
>>
>>129590095
but the counter-protestors are also against sharia ironically, the left is brain-dead
>>
>>129587071
too true
>>
>>129590191
If every single person in Europe fought at once they wouldn't need weapons. The police would get swamped by the hordes. Also they would probably have home made weapons too so imagine a horde of millions against the police.

The people would actually stand quite a good chance if they really try'd.
>>
File: Untitled.png (537KB, 377x616px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
537KB, 377x616px
Jews won back in the 40's, just give in and go extinct goy scum
>>
>>129581635
>After listening to and reading about Hitler for some time now, I'm sure he was right what he told about democracy and the jew.
Same here. Been reading his book(s) and listening to his speeches. Truly prophetic stuff, it's like somebody commented on modern times.

You should try the American (racial) perspective, if you like. Dr. William Pierce is a great speaker and a sage of White Nationalist thought.

The only thing you can do is prepare for the inevitable. Violence is the way of nature, and we will see violence once again. Violence has been part of our history forever, it is part of the human condition and part of every animal's life -- we are no exception.

Prepare for violence, that's all you can do. Don't underestimate the power of friends: Only through groups can humans succeed. A lone wolf may be a romantic thought, but it has always been groups of men who have stood the test of time. Read "The Way of Men" by Jack Donovan for a small clarification.
>>
>>129590095
I was in Manchester, I can confirm that there were ~2,000 people there. Antifa fags were outnumbered 20:1, they would've been beaten to a bloody mess if the police weren't there in force.
>>
>>129590364
>Let's bumrush that assault rifle wielding stormtrooper of the state, anon.
>You first, anon.
>>
>>129581635
>Europe Civil War
No, it is just war between soveriegn nations.
>>
File: 1468562807849.jpg (165KB, 960x757px) Image search: [Google]
1468562807849.jpg
165KB, 960x757px
>>129590462
I watched it live it looked crazy good on you Brits for actually standing up and doing something the police looked shit scared. They know you Brits wont take shit like that.

>>129590516
Ok you want to let things get worse enjoy a real life 1984.
>>
File: Vipa.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vipa.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>129590012
>>129590124

>Get out-bantz'd by some random butthurt Dane

Riceniggers, not even once.
>>
>>129589892
>yes goyim, centrism is the solution, just wait till your are 30% white and everything will be better tehee

kys nigger
>>
>>129584582
>It was contrasts between the moral behavior of whites and non-whites in the colonies which lead to the development of racial awareness in whites. This is why whiteness as a concept does not show up in our societies until the 17rth century.

Fascinating. Despite 17 years of education, I've never heard this before. What a (((surprise))).
>>
>>129590819
I'm just saying there are smarter ways of fighting an insurgency. For a start, hitting them in their wallets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Docklands_bombing

The IRA have basically taught us all we need to know.
>>
>>129590516
You are a coward and people like you are the problem with the world. If everyone was as cowardly as you we'd have lost every war and probably live under another countries rule by now.
>>
File: DBrHdQWW0AI8IFJ.jpg (58KB, 555x413px) Image search: [Google]
DBrHdQWW0AI8IFJ.jpg
58KB, 555x413px
>>129590977
Yeah true - one can only imagine the resources they will throw at the push back with the new surveillance state infrastructure they have set up. They are only half assed going for muslims but if whites do it they will hunt us down and go for us with all the full force they can.
>>
>>129591027

You sound like an actual child right now. A child

But seriously, what's with all the rice munchers in here? Europe and the western world concerns NONE of you.
>>
File: 1468084418318.jpg (3MB, 3091x2664px) Image search: [Google]
1468084418318.jpg
3MB, 3091x2664px
>>129590977
I agree there are smarter ways but that's not working anymore and legal means don't work because the Jews run everything FUCKING EVERYTHING I guarantee the police wouldn't stand a chance if millions of people rioted.
>>
>>129591027
see
>>129590977
You are an idiot and people like you are the problem with the world. If everyone was as idiotic as you we'd have lost our freedom and probably be living under an emerging police state by now.
>>
>>129581635
Where in europe ? Def. not in Cuckgermany because 80% are bluepilled leftistgreens, capitalist liberals, women and even Antifa scum who suck the dicks of muslims and 3rd world negros even if the would wreak havoc . The remaining 15% are true conservatives wthat have too much too loose.
The rest of maybe 5% maybe true right wingers and NeoNazis. Some of them may have arms but are totally powerless against the state and would be take down by GSG or police. So, you can bury your dreams of uprising in Germany. In France it's similar. Not sure about spain. Poland has no muslim infestation (yet).
>>
File: niNxKad.jpg (21KB, 552x380px) Image search: [Google]
niNxKad.jpg
21KB, 552x380px
>>129591239
>You sound like an actual child right now. A child
How is talking about the reality of actually having to take a stand at some point childish ?

>But seriously, what's with all the rice munchers in here? Europe and the western world concerns NONE of you.

Do you think we want to see Europe die off ?
Hell no we want the whites to take back their countries.
>>
>>129591270
>If everyone was as idiotic as you we'd have lost our freedom and probably be living under an emerging police state by now.

You are living in a police state you Twat.
>>
File: worldgovernment.jpg (3MB, 4990x3572px) Image search: [Google]
worldgovernment.jpg
3MB, 4990x3572px
>>129591255
Now there's a nice list of targets and enemy personnel.
>>
>>129581859
>all change comes from the top-down
what is the Nat Soc movement in post WW1 Germany
what is the American Revolution
what is the French Revolution
what is the Bolshevik Revolution
>>
>>129591462

Australia as an entity will be long gone before Europe is.

It's like being concerned for your neighbor's termite problem when your house is on fire.

Utterly stupid you are.
>>
File: 1495549217587.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1495549217587.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>129591563
They literally run everything it's actually fucked the world is fucked.
>>
>>129591560
They're not particularly covert about their supervision of citizen's activities.
>>
Underage moron.
>>
>>129591712
>They're not particularly covert about their supervision of citizen's activities.

It's getting authoritarian as fuck real fast.
>>
>>129591270
Lol, you literally live in an anarcho-tyranny police-state, where Muslim rapists and terrorists are passed over to enforce hate speech laws on the net.
>>
>>129591686
They're just meat and bone, Ausbro.
>>
File: disdain marine.jpg (155KB, 758x487px) Image search: [Google]
disdain marine.jpg
155KB, 758x487px
>>129587964
I hate naysaying blackpilling defeatist shills as much as I hate sjws and lefty traitors. You do more harm than good. Defeatists deserve the rope along side the traitors.
>>
>>129591849
This. Fuck all you neckbearded losers. I've got guncotton to make.
>>
>>129591642
Ok fine enjoy being wiped off the face of the Earth would you rather Aussies didn't care about you ?
>>
>>129591642
Actually it's the opposite. We're an extremely stable nation and we will probably outlast many European countries. The difference is that an Australian identity based on blood and soil concepts will be long gone before European identities are.
>>
>>129591642
>Australia as an entity will be long gone before Europe is.

Not really. We have a whole continent to ourselves and proportionately more racists than most white countries. Admittedly though cultural marxism has hit us real bad the past few decades. However, I can't see you Danes being able to stand to the flood of humans that have been, and will continue to come your way over the coming decades along side your cultural marxism insisting mass economic migration is not a problem.

One civil war or failed state in Europe will cause instability for the whole continent.
>>
>>129581635
if you want to call the next generation of europe dealing with islamic war a civil war sure...its definitely coming though. Those no-go areas of europe where its sharia are break away islamic republic's, you just don't care to realize it yet. When their 5-10 kids grow up and confront europe's .5 kids per couple its going to be some form of civil war for sure, if they don't just immediately subjugate to islam at least.

You could prevent your children this awful blood filled future of course, but you wont, because your more afraid of being called a bigot by tv people than you are afraid for your childrens future (if you even have kids)
>>
>>129581635
It is seriously considered by authorities in France. Seeing the result of the last election that gave total power to Macron's goons and that half the fucking country didn't vote, I'd say there are going to be some real buttanguish soon when Macron eventually fuck it all up

People are dropping the FN too, you then have people who cares somewhat strongly about politics that have no party to represent them and canalyze their anger, it's bound to turn into a shitstorm sooner or later
>>
File: 1491275799021.jpg (10KB, 346x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491275799021.jpg
10KB, 346x250px
>>129591642
Now who's acting like a child you sound incoherent and you don't make much sense you might even want to seriously get your self checked for spergy syndrome mate.
>>
>>129585747
They are siding with the invader.
If we are more violent than the invader, they'll side with us.
Many leftists are racist at pol level, but they can't show this openly.
>>
We're being set up for war yes, the debt based economy is unsustainable and will collapse under its own weight so those responsible have been flooding western countries with immigrants incapable of integrating before this happens to gain support for an all out war against Islam
>>
>>129592138
if Australia wasn't actively trying to kill it's inhabitants, it would be a nice place to live. Perhaps after the Eurowars(if I survive) I will visit and stay forever
>>
>>129592331
If Macron doesn't improve economy in 2 years, left and right wing militias will start to pop up in the country.
LR and Socialists are already changing idea about giving absolute power to him. LR will be absorbed by the new lepenist formation
>>
>>129592761
There isn't going to be any lepenist formation, she and her fagboy right hand need to fuck off forever, then maybe we'll see a true right wing alliance
>>
File: 1465232565570.jpg (372KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1465232565570.jpg
372KB, 1920x1280px
>>129592630
It's always them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc
>>
>>129590977
Are there any thorough books about the IRA?

Also, on the subject of "hitting them in their wallets", Mohammed used to attack merchant caravans, read 'The Quranic Concept of War'
>>
>>129593039
>WHO'S THAT POK-E-BERG?
>IT'S SCHLOMO
>*shekel shekel*
>>
File: 1496078662116.png (811KB, 1247x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496078662116.png
811KB, 1247x700px
>>129593213
The system will ever truly have money problems because they create the money and control every aspect of it. They create so called financial crisis's , they create the market booms and the drops. The system you want to take down will never run out of money as they can make it them self and they won't care if making all that money causes inflation problems and other crap because if it gets to the boiling point all they will care about is asserting control over the people.
>>
>>129593213
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Loyalists-Peter-Taylor/dp/0747545197/ref=pd_cp_14_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=YYPATR4XCQ645VF1C3KP

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Provos-IRA-Sinn-Fein/dp/074753392X/ref=pd_sim_14_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=23ZAYETF670CH7PA66XN

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Loyalists-Ulsters-Protestant-Paramilitaries/dp/0747543887/ref=pd_sim_14_13?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XJ22TVKY75KGQJH039CK

This is about as impartial as it gets, if you can get over (((Peter Taylor))).
>>
>>129593213
Why attack merchants, hit them where it will force people to riot. Kill off the food supply for the large cities.
>>
File: pepekipf.png (268KB, 898x936px) Image search: [Google]
pepekipf.png
268KB, 898x936px
this thread is a honeypot desu~
>>
>>129593706
That's what I meant. The caravans, as in the stock that was being transported. But mistake though, it would have been clearer if I said "the merchant's caravans".
>>
>>129593706
You hit the enemy. The rioting will happen all on its own. Once curfews, roadblocks and travel bans are in effect, your insurgency becomes a lot harder. Inflict the maximum damage you can, send your enemy reeling and then melt away.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>129593825
This entire site is a honeypot.

Besides, the state has nothing to fear from me. I understand that this has nothing to do with out-and-out bloodshed, but rather is an issue of spiritual degradation among the various western peoples. You can tell that there's attempts to capitalise on it though because those who don't want to be Christian shill for Germanic Paganism, rather than arguing for a return to Greco-Roman philosophy and mindset which would be more effective.
>>
>>129593986
You my friend don't see the bigger picture, go read art of war.
>>
>>129594076
this.. Greco-Roman philosophy, especially stoicism would do wonders for these retards
>>
>>129594269
The big picture is that widespread rioting will cause these vampires to run to their bunkers and wait it out. They need to be dead, not hiding.
>>
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CIVIL WAR.
YOU HAVE NO WEAPONS AND NO FUCKING BALLS BUT YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD.

HAVE FUN STORMIN THE CASTLE BOYS.
>>
>>129581635
The Jews learned a lot from defeating Hitler. They've been much more generous to the German people in the wake of WW2 than WW1.

They allowed Germany to be built into the most prosperous economic power in Europe, while still eroding at national identity.
As long as a German has his job and nice little apartment, he's fairly content. Even Nat Socs as yourself aren't willing to do much beyond sit around, and type on 4chan.
((Their)) probably watching you right now. Studying your behavior and strategizing how to keep you passive.
Refugees aren't enough to reawaken Germany. You need to be thrown onto the streets with nowhere to go and no one to rely on, but your fellow German.
Your best hope is an economic collapse, which the Jews are working overtime trying to prevent/dampen. When it happens things will come natural, because being in a community of a single culture and race is natural.
>>
>>129594853
There aren't any Germans left, they're all Russian rape babies.
>>
>>129581635
Who's going to fight it?
Your unarmed masses who has little to no government backing?
At least in America, there's red states vs blue states
>>
>>129581635
i hope so
watching war from afar is always funny
>>
File: pig who shit on he balls.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pig who shit on he balls.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
>>129594754
they can suffocate their enemies under the weight of their corpses
>>
>>129581635
Already said before, no.

Most Europeans are more concerned with ensuring they can continue to orgasm than having a belief worth fighting for.

Even a large chunk of the fringe-right (because nearly all mainstream right parties are lost to it) are tainted with nihilistic hedonism with statements about how Islam needs to be stopped "to defend gays" never gets properly challenged for how that's not workable reasoning.

Unless we start seeing campaigns that challenge people to stop indulging in their comfort zones (like that Leaf's "clean your room" demand) whitey will continue to roll over and take it until they're all gone.
>>
>>129581635
>there will be no peace

It has long been foretold.

51Do you think that I have come to bring peace to the earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52From now on, five in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
>>
>>129594940
t.looseranglo crying

Finley after such a long struggle the anglo empire will fall.

Sadly not thru or hand but it will fall and I will burst out in joy!
>>
>>129594754
>he still thinks guns are the most important thing.

It's will. It has always be will. Guns do a bit, but in the hands on an unwilling populace they're useless.

Why didn't you do anything at 80% white? Why not at 60% white? Where was the grand Jeffersonian militia?
>>
>>129595616
>Where was the grand Jeffersonian militia?
I think they were busy sucking a pigs cock.
>>
File: IMG_2885.jpg (179KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2885.jpg
179KB, 750x1334px
Economic collapse.
Of course the (((Elites))) knew this is bound to happen due to the Financial System's operation. Before Whites would turn to them when they were mad (Europe in 1920s-30s) but now they wage war in the Arab regions to get Oil/LiquidGas Resouces and they displace Arabs and bring them here. Arabs think Whites did this but it's truly Jews who look like Whites. Thus when the Economic Collapse is happening Whites will be to busy with the Muslim horde and the Jew will plan something in the background. I haven't got a clue what that is, but believe it that's how it'll go down.
>>
>>129581635
Hopefully Hans. Unless you like being dispossessed
>>
>>129581635

>The upcoming possible war would be between left vs right & whites vs. browns.
As we can observe the leftists become more and more radicalized nowadays, first left to throw the party. Then right to join in. Same situation in Lybia for instance, where leftists and fucking NGOs first organized rapefugees networks. Nationalist movements has started to reply very lately (very coldly btw)
Then, as leftists supports mass immigration, lgbt, feminazis movements, the conflict may move to a browns/progressist vs whites/conservative schema. At some point, some radical niggerslam may join right parties. It's not easy as left/brown vs right/whites only.

>The possible death of many white brothers makes me sad.
Most of them deserve it, especially blood sucking boomers, niggers cock suckers leftists and faggots millenials.

>Do you think a civil war in europe will become reality ?
It could. The only question is: when. Could be in 1 year, 5 years, 30 years...
A lot of prerequisites are on.

>Or maybe the people will forget at some time again ?
imho, it's far more possible than a civil war.
Démography, especially in Germany, tends to draw a very brownish future for west Europe. The only people with some nationalists feelings -the only one who may start a kind of response- are slowly dying, replaced by sandniggers.
The lines ratio between native/sandnigger is about to cross.
More, our white youngsters are fucking damned faggots unable to fight.

>And if there will be a war is there any chance to convert leftists and progessives to minimize the casualties of white people ?
No.
In such civil unrests/wars, people tend to radicalize themselves to their previous positions. The principle of perseverance runs our lives.
>>
>>129595128
Whenever anyone mentions the hedonism of the modern world, I think of this:
http://www.theonion.com/article/last-male-heir-to-bloodline-watches-movie-alone-on-20969

Really hits hard for a satire.
>>
>>129596104

If by Jews you mean the global elites then sure
Wagecuck kikes have nothing to do with redsheild and soros
>>
>>129586509
This so much this
>>
>>129596434
Wagecuck kikes benefit from the policies of these bastards nonetheless.
I don't hate Jews and I wish for them to fuck on back to Israel, Zionist/Bankers get the rope though
>>
>>129581635
Small groups of nationalists will have "last stand" type assaults, they will be demonised by the puppets and the answer to our intolerance will be "more migrants"

Hitler was right
Jesus is right
But in this timeline, we're all wrong.
>>
>>129598132
Agreed Patty
>>
>>129581988
>>reddit spacing

NEW CUNT FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1497260385-img-5364.jpg (1MB, 1734x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497260385-img-5364.jpg
1MB, 1734x1500px
>>129594754
>europeans have no gu-
>>
>>129599604
Oh la la the French have guns and still they suck the muslim cock.
>>
>>129581635
of course there's a possibility wtf
even here in brazil has a chance of civil war, we are not all that shill like 4chan faggs think we are
>>
>>129599878
Cuck
>>
>>129599604
Those high powered torches are fucked. It was created by a US marine as I recall. I tried one and was blind for almost 40 seconds, didn't get my vision back properly for atleast 2minutes.
>>
File: 1468936150579.jpg (63KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
1468936150579.jpg
63KB, 600x432px
>>129599984
What did you say ? I can't hear you over the sound of your wife being raped by a Muslim in the streets and don't you dare protect her because that's racism.
>>
>>129600156
Can't hear either over the sound of my guns being fired.

A man with balls wouldn't sell his guns to the fucking State. SAD!
>>
>>129600323
Can you open carry in France? I thought so because of this vid but turns out he was an off duty cop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
>>
File: mememagic.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mememagic.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>EU Army is formed
>EU Army is used to "defend" countries from terror
> Countries that want out of the EU will have their "terror protection" units removed
> A way to bully nations to stay in the EU
> EU Army will wage war against extremists
> Both Islamic extremists and NATIONALISTS
> Native Europeans in the EU army will not feel right firing on their own countrymen, even if they are "extreme nationalists"
> Enlistment drops, morale is low within EU Army
> IN COMES THE FIGHTING AGE REFUGEE MEN
> Fight for the EU Army and get a free house! Fight for the EU Army and become a citizen!
> Refugees won't give two shits about shooting native Europeans
> EU Army will be Muslim and nog infested, sent to "protect" (aka OCCUPY) EU Nations
> Leading to more dead Europeans and more Muslims and Africans taking over
>Three front war of Nationalists vs Islam, EU Army vs Nationalists, and Islam vs World
>>
File: Lefty retard.png (200KB, 850x656px) Image search: [Google]
Lefty retard.png
200KB, 850x656px
>>129600323
>Can't hear either over the sound of my guns being fired.

Fired at what a fucking white male instead of a shitskin.
>>
File: whereto.jpg (472KB, 1308x736px) Image search: [Google]
whereto.jpg
472KB, 1308x736px
>>129581635
The only war is killing every banker, and everyone who defends them. Nothing else matters.

Ignore political theater. Light shills and defenders of jewry and their children on fire.
>>
>>129600460
No we can't. Actively lobbying to push for it though. A few more noguns city rats (like >>129600512) will need to die before our views are deemed reasonable.

Currently, only multikulti lovers in Paris or other large cities suffer from dindus and mudslimes. This shit will never happen in the countryside.
>>
File: Deus Vult.gif (383KB, 462x498px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.gif
383KB, 462x498px
>>129600593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2_RbFfkAv0

Deus Vault
>>
>>129600706
Well I support you all fully. I live in Newry in Northern Ireland and there's a few people who conceal carry here, its the only place in the UK its still legal. The application process is still a joke though.
>>
File: 1495941534006.png (60KB, 700x692px) Image search: [Google]
1495941534006.png
60KB, 700x692px
>>129600841
This is the only thing which will save the west. Rich or poor, they die.

Everything else is a distraction and theater.
>>
>>129585969
they dont understand board culture
>>
I am scared Anons. If it all goes to shit and Muslims are persecuted I fear for my wife who is Iranian. She doesn't believe in religion and hates multiculturalism as much as me.
>>
File: pol over time.png (249KB, 950x962px) Image search: [Google]
pol over time.png
249KB, 950x962px
>>129601883
>my wife who is Iranian
>>
>>129601359
I'll never understand politicians who want their citizens unarmed yet allow hordes of muslim invaders who hate white people via their religion into the country. Who's the real threat?
>>
File: The Thought police.jpg (190KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The Thought police.jpg
190KB, 667x1000px
>>129601407
At some point there will be nothing left to lose so I say why not take a stand and fight for freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3MiBI9ZRBo

Things will only get worse if the people let it happen and most people don't seem to realize that one day there will be no choice so why not fix things before it gets worse but nobody listens until it's too late until there is nothing left and they are cornered like a fox.

I certainly hope a cornered fox is more dangerous than a Jackal because if not then we are all doomed. We need to mentally prepare our self for the fact that one day we may have no choice but stand and fight. 1984 is becoming more real every day and when it finally comes down to it we must have the will and the spirit to say I'D RATHER DIE ON MY FEET THAN TO LIVE ON MY KNEES AND SPIT IN THE FACE OF THE OPRESSORS even if it means death.

Believe me a day like that will come it might be years away but it will happen eventually and it will happen in our life times most likely.
>>
>>129602394
The far-right white guy with guns obviously. He totally terroristed mosques with rifles for centuries.
>>
>>129602429
>"Two things alone I long for: first, that when I die I may leave the Roman people free...and second, that each person's fate may reflect the way he has behaved towards his country."
>>
>>129604290
Spoken like a true Muslim piece of shit. Muslims are the problem. Fuck Allah.
>>
>>129604324
>each person's fate may reflect the way he has behaved towards his country."

Well Sweden deserves to go to hell then.
>>
>>129581635
well.
traitors before enemies anon. so ya. there will most likely be a civil war in many nations.
>>
>>129604465
>I don't understand irony
>I can't follow a discussion
>>
>>129604889
American's can't understand sarcasm: it's all the German blood in them.
>>
>>129584126
Reconquista?
>>
>>129604552
Historically there has always been some threat like Hitler, Imperial Japan, Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Genghis Khan, etc.
Today it's Muslims. Too bad no one has the balls for another crusade and a final solution.
>>
>>129581635

If you make it far right against nonwhites AND cucks, you lose. You need more men. You must ally with the muzzies.
>>
>>129585701
Plenty of whites will side with muslims
>>
>>129605501
>Plenty of whites will side with muslims
Fine. They'll be better off dead.
>>
>>129602429
Target the banks, not the servants of the banks (governments)
>>
File: 1468921469187.png (341KB, 1900x812px) Image search: [Google]
1468921469187.png
341KB, 1900x812px
>>129585701
>because once whites organize in their common interests, they easily defeat non-white groups.

It's true we whites are only hated because we are the best of the best and everyone is jealous of us. When the Lion finally can be bothered getting up he tears the shit out of everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
File: Tears are the evidence..png (375KB, 707x521px) Image search: [Google]
Tears are the evidence..png
375KB, 707x521px
>>129605911
>Target the banks
Oh yes their system will come crashing down one day.
>>
>>129605141
It can't happen soon enough.
>>
File: german american friendship pin.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
german american friendship pin.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
>>129581635
You know what must be done anon.
>>
File: evolution of pol user.jpg (299KB, 1750x900px) Image search: [Google]
evolution of pol user.jpg
299KB, 1750x900px
>>129605977
Checked, but please use the correct updated meme
>>
File: 1489249208476.jpg (296KB, 733x488px) Image search: [Google]
1489249208476.jpg
296KB, 733x488px
>>129581635

It'll reach a tipping point sooner or later, the only question is whether the nationalist uprising will be a new crusade or the fourth Reich. Personally, I'm hoping for the former. Then again, it'd be interesting if both occurred.

>>129586043

Relax, odds are Hans doesn't speak English.
>>
It's more likely then the US since most of europe is nogunz. If they legitimately try to start a civil war here the air around the "rebels" will be filled with so many rounds you wouldn't know if they died of gunshot wounds or suffocation.
>>
>>129586043
He's ESL you dumb cunt.
>>
>>129607568
Old Testament
No longer valid.
>>
File: TellHisStory.jpg (131KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
TellHisStory.jpg
131KB, 650x365px
>>129581635
What? A civil war were we get to shoot commies,nazis and muslims at the same time? Sounds great,i should start to pile up ammo.
And you know,there are a few things Swiss value more than our democracy. Germany is strong enough,you could take it easly but you will have to take it over our dead bodies. Freedom or Death.
>>
>>129609324
>Unironically killing other Europeans who protect you
kys Mountain Jew
>>
>>129609534
>Protecting you by invading your country and trying to take away your sovereignty
Muslims,Commies,Nazis...all want the same and all will get the bullet in the end.
>>
>>129581635

Civil war.

>A war between citizens of the same country.

>Europe

Its not a country yet.
>>
>>129610645
>>A war between citizens of the same country.
A war between the Citizens and the powers that be.
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.