[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIBTARDS BTFO HARD IN FINLAND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: kiitos mestari.jpg (112KB, 733x702px) Image search: [Google]
kiitos mestari.jpg
112KB, 733x702px
http://www.hs.fi/nyt/art-2000005250645.html?share=44ea1f79e95fdebb2eb1cf2b3b765fc3

the CNN of finland, helsingin sanomat is losing their shit over mestari being memed into chairman of our 2nd biggest party
>>
is he racist or just anti imigration?
>>
>>129581359
he is /our guy/. here is some nigger living in finland ooking about how he be rayciss n sheit http://www.migranttales.net/finnish-media-gives-lot-space-halla-aho-ps-none-us/
>>
>>129581215
Details Anon I can't read that.
>>
he is anti-eu, pro-gun, anti-refugee, anti-immigration, pro-regional autonomy(making finland like US and let regions decide their own laws if they arent against constitution)
>>
>>129581679
tl;dr: OY VEY LITERALLY PALPATINE RACISM NAZISM
>>
File: mestarin%20syleilyssä.jpg (53KB, 770x765px) Image search: [Google]
mestarin%20syleilyssä.jpg
53KB, 770x765px
>>129581802
>No more Homo city's influence on other regions.
Thank you master
>>
>>129581215
Halla-Aho on facebook:
''In the morning, I had a good and sensible debate with Prime Minister Sipilä and Minister Orpo on intergovernmental cooperation. I made it clear that the current government program and the asylum policy action program are sufficient for the Finns, but it is required that a joint agreement be closely followed.

The Prime Minister announced a moment ago that registration requirements for more accurate compliance are not possible and are not prerequisites for continuing intergovernmental cooperation.''

Get betrayed by Kepu and globalist kokoomus the same morning. Fucking filth.

LONG LIVE MESTARI.
>>
File: cuck choice.jpg (107KB, 484x722px) Image search: [Google]
cuck choice.jpg
107KB, 484x722px
>>129581215
>>
>>129582710
''The center and the congregation to throw the True Finns out of the government.''
It is precisely about throwing out, for the True Finns forced the government partners to do so. In fact, they did not agree to leave.
Halla-aho did his best to make the True Finns get the sign of a martyr.''

''At the morning's meeting with Prime Minister's office at Kesäranta, Halla-aho met all the requirements of Sipilä and Orpo.

Of course during the meeting, Juha Sipilä and Petteri Orpo asked one by one whether the key policies of the government program are OK for Halla-aho's Finns.
Halla-aho answered yes to everything.''

How corrupted is our government. lol

sry for google translate, too lazy
>>
>>129584467
So they literally break up the government because they don't like one guy.
>>
File: norppahate.png (36KB, 888x748px) Image search: [Google]
norppahate.png
36KB, 888x748px
>>129581215
kiitos mestari
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.