[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no more denbts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: fatherland.png (833B, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
fatherland.png
833B, 400x267px
why aren't greeks getting rid of tsipiras and telling germany and turkey to fuck off?
>>
because they need money for dem programs
>>
>>129575621
Why aren't world getting rid of jews and telling the US and Israel to fuck off?
>>
>>129575813
why do they need programs
>>
>>129575621
Yep Ahmed is right.
Germoney have them by the leash
>>
>>129575935
shhh orthodox brother we are holy shit the jews are behind it all
>>
They will tell Tsipras to fuck off because hes a liar and they are already telling Turkey to fuck off
>>
>>129575621
union when?
>>
>>129576416
then why is tsipiras still in office and turkey still tresspassing greek airspace
>>
>>129576543
Because there hasn't been an election yet and they're not exactly going to shoot them down and start a war with a country with 7 times their population
>>
>>129576711
fair
>>
>>129576711
wait but what about demanding the war compensation from angela shekel
>>
File: GERMANY BLACKED.jpg (166KB, 953x836px) Image search: [Google]
GERMANY BLACKED.jpg
166KB, 953x836px
>>129575621
turkey isn't causing any serious problem atm, we're not gonna risk a chimpout
and germany won't exist in the next 20 years
>>
>>129576966
I think they should be but Germany are probably just never going to pay up
>>
>>129575621
>why aren't greeks getting rid of tsipiras and telling germany and turkey to fuck off?

Because Greeks have given up.

t. diaspora
>>
>>129576976
but what about roach ships surrounding castelothiso
>>
>>129576543
Turkey and Greece always trespass each other's airspace.
They treat it as training excercises and regularly have mock dog fights and greece hone their detection systems off it.
Greece have developed a decent airforce capability of skills from it.

Reason why tsipiris is still in power is because he was a liar and fooled the majority.. also the youth of city Greeks have lost hope for a future and access to eu freedom of travel and work is their only hope of escape.
The rural Greeks will keep anyone in power that continues to provide them gibs for farming and growing olives.
>>
>>129577129
actually that kinda true when i went my cousin was pissed but she dealt with it
>>
>>129577205
Your cousin voted for the commies just like I did and got fooled but Greek women don't like being fooled and they almost NEVER admit they fucked up.

So she'll vote some shit again (if not the same) and the country will drown further.
The Greeks' biggest enemy is themselves and they've lost that fight long ago.
>>
File: joni.png (112KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
joni.png
112KB, 300x300px
>>129577129
GREECE

PAY DENBTS :DDD
>>
>>129577341
next greek revolution when?
>>
>>129577455
Never.. they are defeated.
The closest they got was the vote they had to not pay debts.
The only person they could of saved Greece was that economics professor that got stabbed in the back by tsipiris due to Merkel being pissed at him
>>
>>129577426
Paid 20k already to my new favorite maa :DDD

>not even kidding
>>
>>129577555
tsipiras trips, we should stand up and kick out the refugees to roachland
>>
File: EU european democracy.jpg (64KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
EU european democracy.jpg
64KB, 720x960px
>>129575989
>Germoney have them by the leash
They tried, senpai. Remember the 2015 referendum? They literally voted to tell Germany to fuck off, and their leaders ignored it completely and cucked anyway.
>>
Redpill: during the crisis of debts Greece turned to Putin for help and to remove alliance to western and move it to Eastern Europeans.
Putin played the Greeks and sold them out to Europe in a trade off to restrict the anti Russian sentiments and embargo coming from the eu at the time.
>>
>>129577455
There's no Greek revolution in the horizon.

Referendum got flipped from 62% NO popular vote into a 96% YES parliament vote with a ''changed 2 words, now it's ok'' trick.
No political assassinations. Some unrest, drank frape and whined, that's it.

Next thing you know they almost kill each other over football games.

The last remaining people who care for the country are getting boycotted and blackpainted as nazis, the traitors want their talking rights removed and speak of 'democracy' when there's none.
>>
wait what if we go back to the drachma
>>
File: 13239019758.jpg (41KB, 745x515px) Image search: [Google]
13239019758.jpg
41KB, 745x515px
>>129577582
Thanks xD

denbts status: paid
>>
>>129577886
literally every taxi driver is a moving redpill
>>
File: hyvä itsenainen suomi.png (445KB, 800x1250px) Image search: [Google]
hyvä itsenainen suomi.png
445KB, 800x1250px
>>129577908
>>
>>129577898
They can't because they destroyed all their money printing machines when they went to eu.
Economic professor guy that got booted tried to use bitcoins as currency and tie it to social security numbers so all of greeces wealth can be transferred easily across. However the servers for Greece financial infustructure are in Germany and Greek government do not have access to it.. even as finance minister
>>
>>129578067
isnt that illegal, like that happened to abos in the 60s
>>
>>129577898
Also we?
There is no we ausbro.
You are an Aussie..

Also the Greeks that have flooded Australia recently have all been nigger tier. Real useless dirty junkie cunts from Athens.
>>
>>129578067
>>129577898

The whole drachma thing was a plan that Varoufakis had in mind, but guess what Varoufakis was also character-assassinated HEAVILY by the media who had at least 1 internet psychologist every week trying to convince people he's a psycho.

Varoufakis had figured a plan to create a side-currency like the bitcoin things are but JUST for Greece, new bank accounts for EVERY single citizen that will be the transition point according to salaries etc and slowly move to a new currency based on our economy.
I can't remember his plan in further detail but when I read about it, it was good.

Lo and behold, Varoufakis resigned after a while. If you saw some of his latest interviews, his face was literally ''fuck this shit why did I even bother with all you ungrateful pricks''.
>>
>>129578226
Eu is pretty much a single country ruled by Germany. These borders and country names are just a ruse to keep ppl in line.
Germany controls everything from policy to taxes
>>
>>129578267
Keep 1 thing in mind that I've seen with a lot of diaspora myself. Half the people who say they're Greeks are just Albanians or some other shit who moved to Greece during the flood of 1990 and somehow gained citizen and acted like one of us.
They aren't.

>>129578379
point
>>
>>129578372
Pretty smart guy.. he had a plan. But tsipiris was a dog and really a Merkel plant and got rid of varoufakis.
He could of fixed Greece. Very intelligent. Now he is wasting his time with some diem25 group doing fuck all that will amount to nothing
>>
>>129578525
In Tsipras' defense, because I voted for the fucking asshole, I think he did have ''some'' idea or intention to do something, he was just a complete fucking noob who had no clue what the fuck he was getting into.

The sharks of EU are grandmasters, they fucked him over, they intimidated and broke whatever little courage that bitch had and here we are now.

If you compare some of his old videos (that everyone somehow conveniently forgets) he has broken like 90% of his promises. Fucking hell.
>>
>>129578518
You could be right. Most of them look like they have the hygiene of abos. I just figured it was an Athens thing.
Anyone that I meet from the villages are usually Have a little bit of money and clean and well kept.
Dumb in sence of politics or world events etc. but decent ppl enjoying life.
>>
>>129578743
Well Athens is a gigantic cesspool of everything really, gypsies, pakis, tons of albanians, negros, many sand dindus now etc.

The majority of native Athenians are legit nice people in every aspect (rich coming from a Thessaloniki guy :DDD). Perhaps too nice for their own good, they grow up in a city that gave birth to some great stuff and they try their hardest to keep whatever remains of their civilization.

The villages have MUCH more money than the cities. Always. The poor farmer thing in Greece is just a meme. Last time the farmers blocked the streets (yes that's a thing) I was waiting in line and saw daddy's girl come out a new Mercedes wearing god knows how much gold on her.

Greece has always been a rural production country and I think we got very screwed over when we ate the ''lawyer and engineer'' meme. There's no places to absorb them all. Students with engineering degrees work waiters in cafeterias.
>>
>>129579197
Yep had family down a while ago. Young kid loving life in the village.
Said village is the good life. Athens they eat out of garbage cans. He stressed he was not exaggerating .
As an Aussie of Greek heritage I see myself as first
Othodox
Australian
Greek heritage.

Problem with the Greek-Aussies /Greek -Americans is they all want to act like Greeks but have zero idea of the struggle the Greeks live in day in day out and run around telling others who they should vote for or what they should do.. etc.

Only time I wish to return to place of my heritage is to fight in the upcoming othodox vs Muslim war. Because it will only be othodox ppl that actually take up arms when we finally realise that we must form a strong alliance based off religion and not nationality.
>>
>>129578267
what is immigration
>>
>>129579633
Orthodoxy is also something that's very endangered lately. People are not turning to faith in these troubled times they abandon it even more, leftists completely hate the church about everything, they demand the church to liquidate assets and help people ''if they care so much'', they blame church for not providing more for immigrants, stuff like that.

And nah you don't have to go anywhere. During 1821, Greece got immense support from foreign 'philhellenes' who organized help on the outside. So just wait and see what happens.
Either the Greeks wake up and you can help from where you are, or they don't and there's nothing you can do.

Right now like I said we're at the 'given up' stage.
>>
>>129580106
Greek Aussies don't really want to help anymore. My parents generation would send money over all the time with charities. Now the next generation has the perception that any money sent there is being stolen or used for the wrong things.
I remember here of stories about money being sent over for the bush fires years ago being wasted by village officials or being used to develop buildings in the villages that had nothing to do with the intended purposes of helping those in need
>>
>>129580106
maybe we could stir a wake up by hijacking things like taxis and having them larp about the cucks that run the fatherland
>>
>>129579874
Don't be a cuck. If you immigrate to a country then become one of them. Don't hold alliance to the one you ran from before the one that feeds you.
>>
>>129580566
even some very recent immigrants have completely given up on helping their country, i know a girl that doesent even keep up with whatys happening there
>>
>>129575621
Too lazy to even stand up let alone stand up for dignity. Quarter Greek here. Kinda a shame I have no idea how infested it is from the refugee crisis. I don't think I'll ever visit.
>>
>>129580689
i do like australia but it pisses me off that the birthplace of humanity and civilization is being slowly fucked by literally everyone
>>
>>12958077
go to a small village like edessa where there arent any immigrants, but yeah i went for a walk in chios and went right near a tent city full of sand niggers
>>
>>129580960
meant for>>129580771
>>
>>129580566
>Now the next generation has the perception that any money sent there is being stolen or used for the wrong things.
It's not a wrong perception. We have severe trust issues ourselves. When you get the feeling everyone's out for himself, you tend to keep your hands in your pockets.
>nothing to do with the intended purposes
one of the myriad examples, haha

>>129580586
>Taxis
Yea fuck taxi drivers too those pompous idiots. Zero skilled retards who have somewhat good social skills (almost every Greek has) and use their connections to score jobs with Hotels so they can leech off rich tourists for 500e per ride.
Depend on them for anything, sure.
>>
>>129580689
>If you immigrate to a country then become one of them.
I agree with this.
I want to sing the Finnish anthem that speaks about fatherland but I'm going to get boo'd.
>>
>>129581095
well if they are in it for shekels then give them shekels to larp to people
>>
After the fall of our dictatorship the left(undercover commies) infested every public sector of life from the education to politics. What you see now is what will probably happen to America if they don't stand their ground.
>>
>>129580771
>too lazy
Please with that meme, it's a thousand things but it isn't laziness. Greeks spend more time on their feet than any of you. They just have no fucking feet nor wings anymore, they're all cut by them and theirs.
Do you know what the country's welfare system is called?
Grandma.
I wonder how the rest of you privileged slackers would feel about ''standing up to the jews'' if your main worry was to find food to eat.
>>
>>129581308
i saw this when i went last year, remember that guy who stole a roach flag, threw it away and the greek media shuns him
>>
>>129581423
My ass. Siestas or whatever the fuck they call their nap time where they shut business down for an extended lunch was fucking unheard of to me. It that a Greek thing or general Mediterranean thing?
>>
>>129582553
>>
File: goncern.png (6KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
goncern.png
6KB, 600x474px
>>129575621
My guess is because you don't produce anything of value and have little to no natural ressources.
You're dependent on EUbux and for that, you need to fulfill your part of the deal.

Don't curse us for forcing you to better yourself, curse your ancestors for letting it come this far.
>>
>>129583185
what is war compensation, what is mastika and olives
>>
>>129582553
>siesta
>is it a greek thing?

You could at least google it
>>
File: 1484598758232.jpg (112KB, 957x666px) Image search: [Google]
1484598758232.jpg
112KB, 957x666px
>buy votes for decades under the guise of social policies
>use foreign money
>they refuse to lend
>country collapses
>vote for a literal communist-lite politician that promises to return to the times that lead us to this decadence
>regress even more with no hope in sight
Don't blame the politicians;blame the voters.
Greece had multiple chances of telling Germany and the EU to fuck off,but they know and so do the politicians that they can't survive on their own with the short-sighed mentality of "gime mony no i dont care what happens tomorow lmao",the refusal of paying income tax or tax in general.
>>
>>129583279
You should've talked to the allied forces, they handled the whole compensation thing.
That was out of our hands.
They decided that they needed us (West Germany) as a fortress against the USSR, so they didn't dismantle what was left of Germany (as originally planned).
Take it up with them.

Mastika and olives won't pay for your bazillion corrupt clerks.
>>
>>129584218
>>129583279
Wait, you're not even from Greece.
You have no actual idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1494566442533.webm (462KB, 884x489px) Image search: [Google]
1494566442533.webm
462KB, 884x489px
>>129577455
Oh I can see it already
>start revolution
>barely win
>start putting the revolutionaries in jail
>kill the revolution's leader
>get sent a leader from outs-
Oh wait it already happened
Greeks are just their own enemies, greed fucked us all
>>
>>129578676
Absolutely not
Check his life in Wikipedia
The man was assigned a mission from birth, he kept climbing political ladders ruthlessly, when one path didn't work(mayor of Athens) he tried another one, when that didn't work (EU commissioner?) he tried a different one (prime minister)
He finally won
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.