[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me, or is he really a rare case of redpilled leftist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: slavoj_zizek.jpg (155KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
slavoj_zizek.jpg
155KB, 660x440px
Is it just me, or is he really a rare case of redpilled leftist?
>>
inb4 Slovenians ITT
>>
>>129574082
Eh he's alright, pretty smart dude unfortunately is blinded by a broken ideology all while spouting that ideology is a problem.
>>
Retarded, drunk, fat faggot
>>
>>129574082
He's literally the heir to Derrida and post-modernism. Nothing red-pilled about him...
>>
'redpilled'
>>
File: ahhh yaaa.png (23KB, 577x559px) Image search: [Google]
ahhh yaaa.png
23KB, 577x559px
>>129574082
fat--check
has neck beard--check
faggot--check

seems like burnout cuck to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
>>129574082
he's a fat communist with excess saliva flowing from jowls
>>
File: 1496679591603.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496679591603.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>129574632
>>
>>129574632
Žižek is a Lacanian, his philosophical/psychoanalytic works draw most prominently from Hegel, Marx and Lacan: the first an Idealist, the second a materialist and the third a structuralist. Žižek is explicitly critical of post-structuralist post-modernists like Derrida and co because he's heavily influenced by Marx, whose ontology and politics are strictly materialist. "Postmodernism" is a blanket term that refers to pretty much a hundred different things - 20th century-present day continental philosophy, post-structuralism (which emerged in response to the so-called structuralism of Lacan, Althusser and de Saussure, and refers to the works of Lyotard, Foucault and Derrida, most prominently) or in a critical understanding, the philosophies that emphasise a rejection of Enlightenment concepts such as individual liberty, universalism and reason (I would probably say that this began with Nietzsche and following him, Heidegger, before eventually becoming hegemonic in academia through the popularity of Lyotard, Foucault and Derrida).

What critics of postmodernism and Marxism fail to understand is that the two are methodologically incompatible - in fact, postmodernism as a modern phenomenon emerged principally as a full-throated critique of Marxism, which it sees as deterministic, reductionist and attached to "oppressive Enlightenment concepts", as Marx believes in truth, reason and the autonomy of the individual.
>>
>>129574082
He's blue-pilled and boring as he repeats the same jokes over and over.

He's McPhilosophy: philosophy for people who want bit-sized chunks and cannot go through a whole philosophy book

He does have good insights though, occasionally
>>
If he recognizes racial differences he's redpilled.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.