[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Interview with Chelsea Manning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ChelseaManning.jpg (36KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
ChelseaManning.jpg
36KB, 600x752px
http://archive.is/pPn1x

Manning confided to no one what she was increasingly coming to understand: that she wasn’t gay, wasn’t a cross-dresser. She was a woman. In the summer of 2006, she and her boyfriend parted ways, and she lit out from Oklahoma for good, all her belongings piled high in the cab of her red Nissan pickup truck. A spell of itinerancy followed — out to Tulsa, Okla., to work at a pizza parlor; up to Chicago to work at Guitar Center; east to the suburbs of Washington to live with her aunt, with whom she enjoyed a connection she never shared with her parents. She did four sessions with a psychologist, but got no closer to unburdening herself than she had with friends or family members. “I was scared,” Manning said. “I didn’t know that life could be better.”

Brian Manning had often fondly recounted for Chelsea his days in the military: It had given him structure and grounding, he said. Manning hadn’t been ready to listen then. Now she was. Enlisting might be the thing to “man her up,” to rid her of the ache. Besides, while her ideas about American foreign policy had become more nuanced, she still considered herself a patriot — in the Army, she could use her analytical skills to help her country. “I remember sitting in the summer of 2007 and just every single day turning on the TV” and seeing the news from Iraq, she told me. “The surge, the surge, the surge. Terrorist attacks. Insurgents. ... I just felt like maybe I could make a difference.”

That fall, Manning reported for basic training at Fort Leonard Wood in the Missouri Ozarks; within a few days, she had suffered injuries to her arm. “The drill sergeants were acting like I was malingering or something,” she said. “But I was like: ‘No, I’m not trying to get out of anything. I just really can’t feel my right hand.’” A soldier who spent time with Manning in Missouri later recalled for The Guardian that Manning was routinely called a “faggot.”
>>
File: 1497011711133.jpg (963KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1497011711133.jpg
963KB, 1988x3056px
>>129573604

Trannies are super loyal to the system, as they need to keep taking their hormone shots, or they revert. The military is very interested in stuff like that.
>>
>>129573604
bump
>>
Manning was turned into a "woman" as punishment for leaking info that made the military look bad. That's why Snowden will never turn himself in. He knows how sick these fucks are.
>>
>>129574812
From reading the story, which you have not, it sounds like the trans stuff was very much intentional on his part and a cry for attention as well as special treatment in a prison environment.

You think they forced him to take hormone pills?
>>
>>129573604
> she
>>
*he
>>
>>129573604
bump
>>
On a scale of 0/10, with 0 being "not at all" and 10 being "totally", how hard was he MKULTRA'd?
>>
>>129578237
>>
TRAITOR
>>
>>129573604
This is what the Deep State does to you if you betray their secrets.
>>
>>129574812
THIS
>>
>>129579118
What secrets did he leak?
>>
>>129579118
I did not get that impression from the interview which you didn't read. The initial period of incarceration sounds very isolated but livable, and he got stuff no trans person had ever gotten before him like women's underwear in a military prison and promises of gender reassignment surgery. Plus, he had people to care about him from the outside and he eventually got moved into gen pop and cushier settings and only was treated poorly in response to suicide attempts which yes, sounded like they were done out of desperation, but certainly helped secure his release.

>>129579248
Read the goddamn article and find out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.