[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS DEFANGO IN DEF-ANGER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4146.jpg (420KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4146.jpg
420KB, 2048x1536px
What's you're take on the Defango, George Webb, Jason Goodman insanity this weekend. Is Defango in danger. Goodman seems paranoid, unstable and dangerous. How can we help?
>>
>>129573199
i have no idea what's going on anymore

the George Webb shit is intriguing, the only test is if he delivers anything

the tide does seem to be turning against the Dems now
>>
File: webbmeme.jpg (139KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
webbmeme.jpg
139KB, 888x499px
>>129573199
>George
spook/actor with a script; bad vibes, never says what he really thinks, very suppressed emotions

>Jason
completely oblivious, set up to be a fall guy later in the play

>Trish
side actor, knows more than she says, probably wants to get as far away as possible from it all

>Defango
genuine legit guy caught in the (((Webb))) by coincidence, he will get away unscathed but will be used to further manipulate Jason
>>
>>129576701
so we're talking about school plays inside school plays here??

Is anything real anymore?
>>
>>129573199

I stopped watching when he was in the hotel and needed someone to hold his hand to get to the Rooskie embassy. Seemed far too schizophrenic there.

Basic gestalt since then?
>>
File: webbfrog.jpg (173KB, 643x819px) Image search: [Google]
webbfrog.jpg
173KB, 643x819px
>>129576898
some people say:
>George releases old information, presents it as new
>George goes on wild tangentials/hypotheticals and presents them as legit areas that merit research
>thousands of people go on wild goose chases
>George creates honeypot for possible informants/leakers to come forward
>George forwards intel/dox to his handlers
>George burns informants, e.g. Alison in canada (still unsure if made up entirely), Rabbit (Jason threaten to dox him)

furthermore George said:
>George met/worked with Henry Kissinger around 1989-1993 in east europe on some kind of intel mission

Either the whole operation is simply some agency's intel gathering/disinfo outfit; or there's more planned ala Comet Pizza shooting by a "crazy" guy who turned out as an actor with all charges dropped.

>>129577123
He made up the story about the 2 big SEIU guys and went to the embassy off stream. Later he said they tried to get visas but couldnt get them for some burocratic reason.
A guy named Defango and some other hackers tried to help George&Jason, but were thrown under the bus as alleged "Crowdstrike" disinfo agents when they started exposing the fraud.
Of course all of this is bullshit.
George&Jason just play along and play pretend, their audience seems to grow anyway (40k+10k subs)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHV9P9ZrQzk&t=2hr52m20s

>Someone dropped into live stream
>KEYS IN BLOCKCHAIN
>media fire link with instructions
>Roommate goes all MKUltra ripping out his Heatsink and fucking his PC up hours later
>WHERE IS IT?
>THEY ARE USING ME
>YOU OWE ME 5 GRAND
>>
>>129573199
Ask yourself what genuine NEW information George Webb has brought forward? Dyncorp, Awan brothers, Seth Rich murder, DNC/DCCC leaks, satelitte tech theft - did George BREAK and of this? If yes, was it the work from his crowdsourced informants?
Has he shown us any of the footage where he confronts DWS and other house members in person?
Was Alison from Canada who was engaged with the pakistanti ISI guy real?
Did he literally pull the Alpha Jalloh identy from some fake news website?
I feel like if people went through all of the footage (hundreds of hours by now) and made a timeline of statements, then it would be clear that there is very little new information.
>>
>>129573199
What happened this weekend?
>>
>>129579581
How do we know Sorcha is fake news,, really? They've been right about a lot.
>>
>>129578466
it's nice to finally have an answer to who proliferated the blockchain rabbithole
>>
>>129573199
Another YouTube wannabe homo?
You sycophantic half-wits need your own board where you can jerk each other off all day long
>>
>>129580504

Who?

>http://www.mediafire.com/file/b6aojfq0078zp94/InfoDump-PW-password.7z

desu if it's true it explains the entirety of the odd happenings of the 8 months just passed

I wonder if Trump knows
>>
>>129581043
>the entirety
no
>who?
you, or your accomplice, or your thoughtleader
>>
Jason got honeypotted by a Nigerian scammer and they have naked pics of him.
Top fucking kek, but I think Webb is doing a great job.
He has been talking about Dyncorp, Haiti, Brownstone and the Awan brothers 5 times a day for 230 days.
>>
Go through DeFango's older videos, he was claiming to be in possession of the spear of destiny (the spear that was jabbed into Jesus on the cross), given to him by the deep state for solving online puzzles. The guys a megaLARPer.
>>
File: ahahaha-hahaha-thumb.jpg (11KB, 236x302px) Image search: [Google]
ahahaha-hahaha-thumb.jpg
11KB, 236x302px
>>129581416

>Thought leader

pic related

>Keys couldn't be in Blockchain Hillary is a Saint

You not think it's possible?
>>
>>129582098
>Appeal to emotion
>Ad absurdum
>Loaded question
>>
>>129582576

>retard shill can't computer or answer yes no questions because they are too complex
>>
File: spear.png (563KB, 712x407px) Image search: [Google]
spear.png
563KB, 712x407px
>>129581898
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.