[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpilling Girlfriends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: yN7eKq_web.jpg (61KB, 714x430px) Image search: [Google]
yN7eKq_web.jpg
61KB, 714x430px
It's that even possible? I've been trying slowing redpilling my left leaning girlfriend, any easy way to redpill women?
>>
>>129564424
Make her eat your cum, it always works. And tell her to stop taking pills, it fucks up her mind
>>
>>129564424
Beating
>>
>>129564424
Ask yourself this. How often do ordinary women think about society and politics of their own volition? Do they talk about politics with each other? And why do you care about what your cum receptacle believes?
>>
When she cums whisper in her ear:

"We need to secure the future of the white race"
>>
>>129564774
Honestly, if they were apolitical it'd be fine, but I'm sick of hearing about "le epin drumpf maymay on le zuckbook"
>>
>>129564424

Yes. It's good to be rational, but it's more important to be firm and unflinching. It won't be possible for every woman, and it will require patience, but a healthy relationship will find political harmony of some kind.

t. a guy who turned a Muslim Jeb supporter into a Trump supporter
>>
>>129564424
Most I've been able to do is turn a heated conversation into a calm one by playing devil's advocate. She has no idea I'm basically full Nazi; I explained to her very simply about the rapefugee crisis and she had no choice to but to admit my point of view was rational and correct. I was surprised that even she was saying "it's not all of them".
>>
My gf's dad's is a true southern gentleman. She will openly say nigger
>>
>>129564424
Emphasis on SLOW. And be an Evolian noble Rightist and calm measured thinker that inspires/demands her respect.
>>
>>129564424
Just be yourself and speak your mind.
>>
>>129564424
I was lucky in the sense that my gf had lived around muds and blacks her entire life. We got into an argument about street harassment and I was adamant it just didn't happen (Disclaimer: I live in a 95% white town). After it got heated she admitted it was only black and brown men who harassed women in the street. Her stating of this reality was what started the redpilling process. After she lost 20 pounds and her left-wing feminist friends became passive aggressive (because they were insecure) she renounced feminism.

Atm she's probably more right-wing than me but she's also more emotional. Whilst I'm more likely to talk about the islamist problem in-depth to someone and propose courses of action she's more likely to say she wants them all out.

Also helps if you fuck their brains out regularly.
>>
File: 79ce69e75.jpg (29KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
79ce69e75.jpg
29KB, 600x315px
>>129564424
Work will set you free!

Fucking neets.
>>
>>129564424
bump
>>
>>129565464
Ok, wow, my ex was like that, I really want a realist girlfriend, not an extremist, I had a full nazi one, a full commie and now this one slightly leftist.
>>
>>129564774
because when I'm not cumming I enjoy spending time doing other things with the cum receptacle
>>
i redpilled my gf by twisting from iron wire that how leftist are cuckolds who give away everything they have and take it up to ass and want to force everyone else to do so too with bullshit reasons like "racism"
>>
I've redpilled my whole family.
The "women are easy to indoctrinate!" Meme on pol is kind of real. But why not use it for your own purpose and be a good leader?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.