[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /pol/ ever used a gun in self defense?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 18

How many of you have used a gun in self defense?

I live in California and am worried about my state's restrictive gun laws. The only time I have had to use a gun to deter a robbery all I had was a Mosin Nagant. It worked and I scared the guy off without killing him, but I would have felt better with an AR for sure.

Who else has been in a situation where a gun saved your property/life? Were you armed well enough? What was the outcome?
>>
>>129564089
I did in Iraq. Some crazy fucker came at me with a knife
>>
>>129564089
Also why the fuck do u have a mosin? Get a Mauser if you want a cheap bolt gun
>>
>>129564089
All you're gonna get are stories based on lies/autism man...
>>
>>129565535
Probably this, but-
>>129564089
What about stories in which you would have used a gun had it been available?

About fiveyears ago I was walking home with my laptop from a friend's house at night . Not even a shitty area, and strangely enough, prior to leaving my friend's house, I was talking to a friend on WoW (yes I know) and he remarked how it was late (3am-ish) and if it was safe to walk home. I told him how I lived in a pretty small town and should be fine.

So I walk, and as soon as I go to turn down my neighborhood I see a truck coming in the distance. Turn the corner, and as the truck passes I hear it slam on its brakes and my heart pretty much stops. Luckily I had already turned down the street so I take off running and dive behind the nearest group of shrubbery I can find. The truck then pulls on to the street and like four guys that were riding in the back proceed to get out and start looking for me.

Had a phone but was dumb at the time and didn't even think to call police. Eventually another truck shows up and they're walking up and down the street saying they were gonna beat the shit out of me when they found me while laughing. Eventually one of the trucks goes to the end of the street and blacks out, presumably to wait for me to come out, but I'm fucking sprawled out underneath the bushes not moving. They no shit keep walking around for probably 30 minutes before leaving.

That's the only time in my life I thought I might actually get robbed, and I always wonder how it might have gone differently with a gun. Maybe my pussy response of hiding was the best option, but right after that I got my concealed weapons permit, because the feeling of having to flee for safety definitely felt horrible.
>>
>>129565483

poor at the time

>>129565535

yeah, you're probably right. I have a decent greentext that has some spoopy elements to it as well (100% true though), not sure if I should waste it on this thread.

You guys wanna hear it?
>>
>>129564089
That's not a knife, this is a knife!
>>
>>129565992
Even with a gun, running and hiding in this situation was the better option
>inb4 cuck
>>
>>129566025
>You guys wanna hear it?
yep
>>
>>129565992

Damn dude. Yeah I know that feeling of fear. It's weird how you can be put into a potentially violent situation at the drop of a hat.

Glad you made it through ok though.
>>
File: high desert scenery.jpg (209KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
high desert scenery.jpg
209KB, 1024x768px
>>129566200

alright here it comes. Kinda long but 100% God's honest truth this happened to me in 2014.

>be me
>know BLM land where you can shoot in California high desert
>Looks VERY much like pic related
>usually go with friends, one weekend I decide to go alone
>at the time I was a poorfag and only had a Mosin Nagant
>drive up from LA, feeling comfy in the California desert with my smokes and radio and solitude
>arrive at BLM land. It is completely deserted, which is unusual because it is not only a popular place to shoot but also an area for 4 wheeling, dirtbikes, and other recreational vehicles

>in this particular area you had to set up against a hill for a backstop
>finish a few hours’ worth of shooting and go up onto my hill to retrieve my targets
>while I am up on the hill a dilapidated blue tow truck shows up and parks near the base of the hill
>looks like a vehicle from the Hills Have Eyes, rusty, missing the winch, etc..
>an overweight Hispanic male hops out of the truck
>he’s wearing jean shorts and a white wife beater that doesn’t cover his stomach
>he starts pacing in front of his truck looking agitated, staring at the ground
>I take notice of him and immediately get a spidey sense about him that something is off
>pause while walking down from the hill and just observe him for a minute or two
>he will not make eye contact or stop pacing in front of his truck
>>
File: High Desert Encounter.png (11KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
High Desert Encounter.png
11KB, 819x460px
2/3

>ok, this is weird.jpg
>start walking towards my car in diagonal direction indicated on graphic while keeping my eye on him
>I notice that he notices me moving towards my car. Without making eye contact he moves in the direction indicated, obviously intending to cut me off before I reach my car
>now, up here, you always approach someone if you are shooting in the same area to let them know you are there. Everyone is armed and you make your presence known to prevent accidents, ask for a cease-fire to set up your own targets, etc… It is extremely odd to approach someone without saying anything, let alone making eye contact
>I pause briefly. He does not look up at me but continues walking
>Now, the distance between his car and mine was about 60 yards. When he made it to 40 yards from he, I see him reach into his rear waistband
>OH FUCK.jpg
>heart starts beating rapidly
>drop my backpack to the ground, orient myself in the kneeling position facing towards him
>get some ammo from my backpack, open the action on my mosin, put shells into the sock on the buttstock and ready to chamber one quickly
>he keeps coming
>I am about to execute a “failure to stop” drill that I learned while in the military.
>although I was scared, mind was overtaken by an overwhelming sense of disbelief that this was happening and I am about to shoot and kill this man

>after he moves about 5 more yards he looks up and sees me in the kneeling, facing him and fiddling with my rifle
>he spins around, runs back to his truck, and climbs in
>he races off deeper into the desert, leaving a big ass cloud of dust
>breathe a bigass sigh of relief.exe
>adrenaline still going
>start hearing ricochets and pings, but no cracks that you hear when a high speed rifle round goes past your head
>>
File: victorville-remains2.jpg (58KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
victorville-remains2.jpg
58KB, 551x400px
>>129566401
3/3

>realize he only had a pistol- and I don’t know what those rounds sound like going past you
>don’t see any puffs of dirt kicking up anywhere and don’t see his truck
>decide not to chance it and sprint to my car and peel out
>get back on I-15 and drive back into LA
>tell a few friends but chalk it up to a guy, maybe a tweaker, trying to steal my car
>a few years go by
>google that area and see this: http://www.sbsun.com/general-news/20131113/high-desert-known-for-body-dumping
>http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-10-05-1Ahighwaykiller05_CV_N.htm
>multiple bodies found in the desert where I was in radius of ~50 miles, FBI suspects serial killers stalk that corridor
>http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-10-05-1Ahighwaykiller05_CV_N.htm
>http://www.pe.com/2015/09/05/victorville-body-found-in-desert-id-unknown/
>>
Not yet but most men I know have since they're mostly combat veterans. It could count if you're on a farm and protecting your livestock too I think, just to a lesser degree. Me, not yet, and hopefully I don't have to deal with that.
>>
I have. I've shared it on /pol/ several times over the years. Three blacks tried carjacking me in Detroit. I shot one. He later died.
>>
>>129566738

share the whole story please. Glad you made it out ok, though.
>>
>>129566462

freaky story, thx for sharing.

i'm thinking some people with scary stories are hesitant to divulge much. id be paranoid about it affecting legal matters.
>>
File: 1351137904522.jpg (233KB, 900x608px) Image search: [Google]
1351137904522.jpg
233KB, 900x608px
>>129566179
I've replayed the scenario countless times in my head, and I think you may be right. I've always wondered had I pulled a gun, and they called my bluff, would I be entirely justified in shooting. Guess it depends on what they did, but actually having to shoot someone, even in self defense, seems like something that'd be with you the rest of your life.

>>129566218
Exactly. I'm sure plenty of people have experienced worse, but for me as a white kid that grew up in a town of about 25k people, this was my first experience. It felt so surreal, like surely these are people I know that are just fucking with me. A couple of times as they're slow-rolling by in the truck I thought, 'that's it, they have to see me'. At another point one of the kids walked probably fifteen feet past my hiding spot, and I was considering either getting up and running or if I should just give up and not get caught on the ground where I'd probably get stomped.

>>129566462
Crazy. For what it's worth, I believe you. Maybe it wasn't a serial killer, but the difference between getting murdered by a psychopath or some tweaked out meth head probably doesn't make much of a difference when it happens.
>>
>>129566462

btw i too live in kalifornistan. the politics of gun law here are beyond ridiculous anymore. i pray that i never have to use the shotgun i keep by my bed. best case scenario is still horrible.
>>
>>129567013
In a scenario involving a truck full of people you're definitely better off hiding. Guessing you don't carry six backup mags on you, you know?

Even if you shot one there's still 2-8 guys looking for you
>>
I've had guns pointed at me twice. Once by a nigger, and once by my buddy high off his ass. I don't talk to him anymore after that. He was so twisted out of his mind, he got mad at me for something and shoved me against a wall and put a .357 in my face.
>>
>>129566796
I was in Detroit, HK P2000 .40. I was visiting a friend in Wayne County and I lived in Iakland county at the time, so you have to drive through Detroit to get from one side of suburbia to the other.

I was coming back, and had to stop for gas. It wasn't necessarily in a bad area, but even the few decent areas are next to bad areas.

I'm filling up, and I see a car drive by, it is night time, about 10pm. They see that I am topping off and make a quick u turn. I get into my car and by the time I had my door closed and my seatbelt clicked one was at my driver's side window.

He must have go out and startsd jogging, because the other two were still getting out of their car. I start hearing the "ayo yo, ayo hol up!" He's maybe ten feet away. He pulls a gun out of his waistband and starts waving it. I think I'm dead. I grab my gun and have it pointed at the the car door. I unlock the door so he doesn't try to bash or shoot out the window.

He opens the door and does not have his gun train on me, still waving it around. BOOM! BOOM! Two to the chest, almost point blank. He goes down and his friends are behind him. I didn't see guns, still almost fired. They ran off. Clerk calls the cops.

I give my statement, cops pick up the other two. The cops are talking to me about whether it was self defense, but they were just kind of going through the motions, they knew what happened.

One thing I did find funny was that the dead guy's mom claimed that I was "rayciss" and that her son was just trying to help me into my car. Note thst she wasn't there, there were cameras, I was already in my car, and was young (mid 20s), and her sons had a wrap sheet few previous jackings. No loss here, I feel no remorse.
>>
>>129567013
>Maybe it wasn't a serial killer, but the difference between getting murdered by a psychopath or some tweaked out meth head probably doesn't make much of a difference when it happens.

100%. It's strange because in the moment, the threat of death is the threat of death. It's only later that the "source" can make it more or less scary. For example, most people would probably be more afraid of shark attack or a meteor wiping out the earth. But dying from cancer at an advanced age can likely be accepted peacefully, despite the fact that the result is the same: death.

I thought for the past couple years he was only trying to take my car, and that may be exactly what happened. He had a tow truck, it was a popular area for motorbiking, etc...

There was just something about him that was off. He had the short jean shorts, the wife-beater belly shirt. I dunno man, I just trust my gut, and my gut was telling me that he was a sick fuck. Could be paranoia, I'll never know.

But I'll tell you one thing: I'm REALLY glad I had saved some ammo and not shot it all by the end.
>>
>>129567449

plz elaborate. It's a boring night right now and I could use the stories.
>>
>>129566462
Why is your country full of serial killers?
>>
File: 1487075223193.jpg (73KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1487075223193.jpg
73KB, 500x667px
>>129567500
thanks for sharing
>>129566462
>>
>>129567500
were you concealed carrying, or was it just in the car?
>>
>>129567715
Np, probably the 6th time I've posted it. I don't go around bragging, but I don't shy away.
>>
>>129567449
Glad to hear you abandoned that "friend". Generally things only escalate. People who are safe with guns will never point them at you whether or not the guns are loaded or they themselves are "loaded".
>>
It didn't get to the point of calling it self-defense but, I'm 99% convinced it prevented me from getting into that scenario
>decided to take a walk around the my area around midnight
>walk roughly 6 miles in a north of where I live
>get to some industrial area I had never even seen before hidden surrounded by parks and stores
>walking up a small street after I see a big street about half a mile from where I was
>out of nowhere, roughly 150 yards out, a gentle giant comes into my view walking towards me on the same side of the sidewalk
>never relax kicks in and I cross the street so that we're still walking toward each other because I wanted to get to the busy main street but distancing myself by a small road
>gentle giant now about 100 yards away crosses over to my side and keeps walking toward me
>oh fuck running through my mind
>no problem, maybe he wanted to be on this side originally, cross back over to the side I was originally on and again, distancing myself from the gentle Kang
>crosses over back to my side and now we're about 30 yards away from each other heading directly for each other
>lift up sweater, place hand on gun and yell "I'm armed mother fucker!"
He took of running almost as soon as I lifted my sweater up and reached for something
Ran my ass to the main street and walked into a QT to get a coffee. Then I just walked back home avoiding small streets.
>>
>>129567775
Concealed carry. But it was just sitting on my seat when I was pumping gas. If they would have gotten there just 20 seconds sooner, who knows. He kill any of the previous people he jacked, so I would have made a run for it, probably still lived. But after I got bacm into my car and was trapped in the carseat, I didn't have much a choice.

I no longer leave the gun lying on the seat anymore.
>>
>>129564089
Several years ago. Won't get into the whole story but I was being robbed at gunpoint coming out of a grocery store. I had a Kahr PM9 in a pocket holster and it snagged in my pocket during the draw. By the time I cleared my pocket and brought it up to fire the guy was hauling ass. No police report because nothing really happened to report.

I had always decided that if someone got the drop on me I was drawing anyway. I'd seen enough yutes at the range to know they couldn't shoot for shit, and they also had a pesky habit of shooting you even if you cooperated.

After that I quit leaving the house at night with a pocket pistol in my jeans, went to carrying a fullsize in a good belt holster and sometimes a mag carrier as well.

t. former Atlantan
>>
>>129567500

Damn dude. That's crazy. You did the right thing and defended yourself before he drew down on you, in my opinion.

Did you tense up and have trouble aiming? I've heard people (even my fellow vets who went to combat) say that they lost fine motor control in close-up fights like that. What did it feel like aside from the moral stuff (you said you didn't feel remorse and I don't blame you).

Did you have an adrenaline high that was hard to come down from? I did and I never even had to shoot the guy.

Also did you have any self-defense training? In my scenario I realized after it happened that I literally followed the text-book training response for an advancing enemy that I learned in the military. Without that I'm not sure how I would have reacted and where the situation would have gone.
>>
I recently almost got mugged in Chicago. I was walking home just after dark, and four or five black guys in hoodies were walking around, clearly rowdy and looking for someone, think I heard them say something like "this guy!" and then they got much quieter. I knew I was fucked because they had probably been walking around for an hour waiting to get one person alone, and by total fluke there was nobody else in all four directions.

>they start following me, so I crossed the street
>they follow me across
>I crossed back, to go to a car with someone in it
>car drives away just as I get to it
>they followed me back across
>are now spread and mobbing around me
>sprint up someone's driveway and pretend i live there
>luckily someone answers really fast
>they don't risk following me
>fuck off and go to rob someone else
>cops called

If I had a gun I probably would have been fucked. I would have had
>THIS IS IT, YOU'RE BEING MUGGED, THIS IS WHY YOU CARRY THIS THING
on my mind instead of just trying to escape. And if they had caught me, they would have seen it and either freaked out or taken it anyway.

If I had had a gun that night, all my options would have been different. It either would have been, pull a gun on five guys and hope for the best, or puss out and not use it.

I'm not so sure about guns for basic robbery shit anymore. I don't know. For home defense yeah, but not one mugging out of 100 has ended in murder in this neighborhood for ten years, and there are like 2-3 a day. Statistically it just seems safer to give them my wallet and cancel my credit cards, as pussy as that sounds.

They DO carry guns. They'll threaten you with one. They just don't use them. If I had pulled a gun, it probably would have been 5v1. So I don't know.
>>
>>129568051
If you had pulled it they would have broken contact. They aren't rolling around looking for a firefight. You don't have a choice, they do.
>>
>>129568051
they would have scattered
>>
>>129568171
>>129568223
At what point though? Five dudes, hardcore gang banger guys from the south side of Chicago, coming at me around a corner within spitting distance, probably with their hands on their own shit already.

These guys are fucking morons. They live to get in petty gangland fights, they live in the middle of a fucking warzone. They'd scatter if some white boy pulled a gun, half-nervous because he's only ever been to the range before?

I feel like they'd react on just as much instinct as me, and shoot me. Hell, probably half these dudes have shot people before. Fuck this city.
>>
>>129568223
Exactly. I cannot think of a single story where muggers were shot at by the intended victim and they actually stood and fought. It's not like the SEALs are after you.
>>
>>129564089

I have not seen a gun in real life except on a police officer. But I live in a white ethnostate where we have one of the lowest crime rates in the world
>>
>>129567966
>Did you tense up and have trouble aiming
I didn't tense up, but everything went real fast. In the movies they say it slows down, but for me it was the exact opposite. It's like a shootout put on fast forward.

Aiming sucked, especially being a lefty. I had to aim without raising the gun in my right hand. While that sounds hard, when the door opened, he was maybe two feet away from my gun. Think of it as trying to line up a billaird shot, but as long as you hit the ball in the right general direction, you're good.

As far as motor skill and self-defense, I was a college wrestler, so I have my fair share of adrenaline rushes and need to be in control of hand coordination, so that helped the most I think. If I was a normie and not used to that feeling, I can definitely see how freezing up would be easy and almost instinctive.
>>
>>129567710

>330 million people
>very anonymous, people move a lot
>sick bastards from all the evil that is brought on us by the financiers/luciferians/MK ultra people

I dunno, think that has anything to do with it?

>>129567810
Something was about to go down. You exercised avoidance behaviors twice and he copied you, then bolted when you became aggressive (exactly what happened with me too).

If his intentions were innocent he would have acted confused when you became aggressive, he knew what the fuck he was doing.

>>129567907
what is a yute?

>>129568051

I think you're right actually. It is better not to kill someone if you can avoid it WITHOUT taking a risk to your own life. Gotta be super hard to judge that though- you better be damn sure your property is the only thing on the line before you don't defend yourself imo. Glad you were ok though.
>>
>>129568297
I've walked past the same types of dudes in Atlanta. When you walk like you carry they are not fucking with you. They were on you because you were unarmed prey, and you were afraid, and they knew it. What the fuck did you need to confirm by crossing the street twice? What were they thinking at that point?

Besides, they were supposedly scared off because you went to someone's door, and you are rationalizing them having no fear getting into a gun battle with you? They are hyenas, not lions. Take responsibility for your own defense and carry yourself dangerously, they will give you a wide berth.
>>
>>129567710

i wouldn't go so far to say it is full of them. keep in mind the population being enormous. iz is an empty parking lot ins comparison and we all know about wolf creek.

that austrian freak Fritzl>>129567710
was one of the craziest of all, and austria is not huge
>>
>>129568505
It's not about a gun battle, dude, it's about people getting jumpy when they already have a gun in their hand to rob you, within 5 feet of each other.

>What the fuck did you need to confirm by crossing the street twice? What were they thinking at that point?

The same thing they were thinking the first second they saw me, and the whole time, no matter what I did? "There are five of us on a dark street with this one guy alone."

You seem to have some romanticized vision of Standing Tall and The Evil Fleeing Before the Light. I was twice as tall as these dudes and I lift, doesn't matter. Five of them, one of me.
>>
>>129568409
>he would have acted confused when you became aggressive, he knew what the fuck he was doing.
Exactly how I justified it to myself the next couple of hours after that and on my way back home.
I figured if he was genuinely crossing the streets like a retard without a reason my chimp out would have frozen him thinking I was about to mug him or even worse.
That's the only time I've ever felt like my gun saved my ass though, which is fine I hope it never escalates to something even remotely close to that again though.
>>
>>129568749
>within 5 feet of each other

Christ man, you already fucked yourself there. I'm glad you lived to shitpost again. Never relax that much.
>>
>>129564089
accidentally pointed one at a Pakistani fisherman
>>
>>129568409
>It is better not to kill someone if you can avoid it WITHOUT taking a risk to your own life. Gotta be super hard to judge that though-

Yeah, that's where I get stuck with it. Like, it's ALWAYS better to be able to defend yourself. What if it wasn't just a mugging, but I could have saved someone else's life? Or killed a terrorist, or something?

I don't know if I'm "right" but it definitely seems less obvious now at least.

>>129568848
Yeah I know. It's just impossible to tell with this area. This is one of the safer areas in Chicago too, that just doesnt mean shit. It's all a roll of the dice when the animals decide to go into an adjacent neighborhood, and you're the unlucky one they find.

Sorry for sounding like a dick.
>>
has anyone had their firearms confiscated after an event like this?
>>
>>129569173
In any self defense scenario were you fired a round off you will have your firearm confiscated until the case is over and shows you acted in self defense 10/10 times
It's just standard procedure but once you're down with the case and proved you weren't guilty of shit you'll get it back
>>
I've chased people off my ranch a bunch. Had some faggots try to steal my kids and calfs.
>>
>>129564089
I brandished my CZ cause some spic was trying to break into my garage. I've never shot anyone with it though.
>>
File: 1496638895922.jpg (8KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
1496638895922.jpg
8KB, 200x201px
>>129564089
Look at my flag bitch you fucking know i did
>>
>>129570650

tell the story then faggot
>>
File: martin luther kang jr.jpg (16KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
martin luther kang jr.jpg
16KB, 400x301px
>>129569562
>stealing kids
What about your wife?
>>
>>129564089
I used to work as an armed guard for a cash in transit company. I drew my weapon when a coon pulled a knife on me. Saw him off, and cops picked him up not long after. Kind of fucked how we can't carry to protect our lives in this country, but protecting cash is a-ok
>>
File: 1496639413727.jpg (28KB, 480x502px) Image search: [Google]
1496639413727.jpg
28KB, 480x502px
>>129570868
Ok faggot here it is
>be 18 and travel with army friends to a lake near the border
>we know its a dangerous area filled with blood thirsty arabs but its sunday the sun is shining and its a beautifull spot. What can fi wrong?
>we get to the water and its filled with dirty arab families so we go find a different spot.
>we sit down crack open some beers and start doing bong hits
>one of my friends is in duvdevan so he carries a glock 24/7 concealed carry. Thank god.
>after some drinking and smoking we see this arab guy (knew he was arab because je was dark shitskin and was holding this gay ass prayer necklace)
>we dont see think much of it because a lot of guys already passed us and nothinf happened
>i decide to sit next to vehicle were the gun is stored. My friend who owns the gun is distracted hitting on one of the girl s with us
>the arab faggot comes to us and immediately spouts some political half assed argument
>can barely understand him
>we try to make him leave but instead we just make it worse somehow. He is pissed now
>about 3 arab friends of his come from where he did. Joining him
>i go for the gun but he doesnt see me do it
>my dumb friend starts fighting with them. It gets to the point where its him surrounded by five arabs so i fire a couple of shots in the air and tell the gtfo
>they scatter and when they run they drop a knife
>every ones weekend is ruined. All the families chillin nearby run away. Police shows up. Investigation. Terrible times desu
>still glad i did what i did he would have 100% get stabbed if i did not and all the girls with us would have been raped in the name of allah
>>
>>129572154

jayzis. damn arabs ruin everything
>>
>>129572154

>that flag
>that picture
>that story

Are you one of those self-loathing Jews? We have people like that in the US, who hate our country and say it's evil (although they never seem to want to leave). We also may have an equivalent to the certain sub-population you mentioned which is inclined to commit offences against the law....
>>
File: 1496993758530.jpg (120KB, 748x859px) Image search: [Google]
1496993758530.jpg
120KB, 748x859px
>>129572543
What makes you think i hate israel?
Its the greatest place to be in right now with the arab refugee national rape fest and isis

Because of the holocoast we can actually do what ever the fuck we want to these assholes and no one can tell us shit

You know what happenes to muslim immigrants here? We put them in a cage in the desert and we let them in the country if we feel like it. No one does shit about it. Ita completly imhumane and we are the only ones who get to treat them like that. The nu can suck dick for all we care

Do yoh have any idea how close are isis to israel?
Why do you think they dont do shit? Because they are fucking scared shitless of the strongest county in the middle east who have never lost a war
>>
I got on an empty train at night last year in Melbourne in a suburb filled with Apex (known Sudanese gang, home invasions, bashings, car jackings etc). When I got on there were about 20 Sudanese on the train jumping around the seats. Started hearing them shout about how they need to find someone to rob and bash
>>
>>129572963
>What makes you think i hate israel?

The fact that you posted that image while posting from Israel....
>>
>>129573227
I kid..
>>
>>129564089
No but I've used the stock of a daisy air rifle to beat a guy bloody after he shot me in the eye when i was in cadets many moons ago
>>
>>129573091
Fucking apes
>>
>>129573091
Friend of mine got carjacked by those wetback Dagos he now can't walk alright after they stomped his legs after dragging him and his miss us out of their car and they beat his missus up as well then drove off running over her arm, a week later one of them was caught and let go under racial discrimination and that he didn't know what was right and wrong in our country, even on the navy base they tell us don't walk around Melbourne at night by your self they ask you if your navy and then just flog the cunt out of you
>>
>>129573968
Jesus fucking Christ thats terrible
>>
>>129573784
I got off at the next stop, felt like a bit of a pussy but definitely beats getting robbed and bashed. That night there was a bunch of muggings in the city (where they were heading) by 'African youths'. I'd bet it was them

>>129573968
Sorry to hear about your friends anon. Its fucking ridiculous. Magistrates letting them out should be held accountable for their careless decisions that put the community at further harm
>>
File: 1496638080951.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1496638080951.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>129574364
Why are white males to getting together in a large group and slitting the throat of every cancerous muslim immigrant
>>
>>129567710
Eh, Skyrim gets old after awhile mate.
>>
No but my grandfather ran some meth heads off with a shotgun while I was at school once.
>>
It's just sad that a few years ago you could relax in this country, it's getting stupid now like I can't walk down the streets of Sydney without feeling like I'm walking through another country, my sister got asked to wear a hijab at her Uni for a week as they should know what it's like then threatened to kick her out for not being tolerant when she said no, but the African students at her Uni are ruthless bastards they crash every party anyone has and just make everyone feel like " oh shit they are gonna start hitting people" and just ruin the mood
>>
File: 1489027943133.jpg (11KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
1489027943133.jpg
11KB, 250x183px
>>129564089
Several times but I'm armed security guard so it's expected and the police here are completely unreliable.
>>
>>129564089
>walking home in Atlanta
>nig tries to rob me
>pull my piece
>he runs away
>don't shoot him in the back because i'm not a sperg
>>
>>129568409
>what is a yute?
a gud boi who dindu nuffin
>>
Yes. Did not fire it though.
>>
File: memefest.png (2MB, 1307x994px) Image search: [Google]
memefest.png
2MB, 1307x994px
>>129564089
i cant wait to shoot antifa with my pistol.

I have very rich family and the chimpouts here and getting out of control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
>>129565992
things that didn't happen
>>
File: 1482319420681.jpg (209KB, 743x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482319420681.jpg
209KB, 743x1000px
>>129566462
Great story m8
>>
>2014
>Be armed guard
>concert venue
>Colorado
>large enough city that security personnel can be armed if they go through a piss ant 6 hr course
>closing time after rap show
>nogs everywhere
>guy pulls up with screeching tires and starts screaming at his old lady who's out with another nog.
>driver exits the vehicle sets off 3 rounds screaming about what's good nyuuuuugaaaaah.
>I'm the only guard authorized to carry
>draw down screaming at the dude to drop the weapon
>~30 feet between me and him with people in between me and him and behind him
>got about 5 feet from him when he spots my weapon and bolts down a row of parked cars
>I follow, find him laying on his face with a shitty jammed 380 about 10 feet away
>he's apologizing profusely saying he didn't know we were armed

I thought I was gonna be on the news for that one. You think its bad when a cop shoots a nigger, imagine if a rent a cop does it. Had there not been people between me and him, and behind him I would have shot the stupid fucker. All's well that ends well my people all went home, he went to jail.
>>
>>129577112
That's one of the least sensational stories posted... A general rule of 4chan storytelling is if it makes the person look like a badass, like the Israeli story, that's the one that isn't true.
>>
>>129576312
>That pic
One of the saddest movies is "How the West Was Won." Not because of anything in the film - at the time it was released in the 1950s it was a rousing celebration of the triumph of civilization - but you know it couldn't be made today with the cucked communists. Sigh.
>>
>>129578759
>he's apologizing profusely saying he didn't know we were armed
That's the niggest thing I've heard today. So he would have had no problem shooting and killing other people at a crowded event but because security was armed he is sorry?
>>
>>129579075
Right? Blew my fucking mind. Really gave me an insight into the way peoples minds work. When I started to detain him I stood on his hand that was closest to his 380 and looked around to make sure I wasn't about to get nigged on by any of his buddies while the unarmed guys ran up with the cuffs. It bent the rings on his hand and the cops had to use pliers to take them off. Learned something about my adrenal response that night. The first 30 seconds of the interaction I couldn't really hear. That and my vision went down to a little tunnel focused on the guy. Real glad I didn't wake up with my face on CNN.
>>
>>129568814
It's almost guaranteed you avoided a mugging. He had to "play his hand" by moving to intercept you. It's a bit of a clusterfuck but the website nononsenseselfdefense talks a lot about how one can read a criminal's body language and how they like to operate in less safe (for you) areas. After I narrowly avoided a mugging I read that site and everything the perps did was laid out right there; it was like they followed a mugging script.
>>
>>129564089
We're 100% white here so no need to use it.
>>
File: Erictheratsnitch.jpg (257KB, 1240x1347px) Image search: [Google]
Erictheratsnitch.jpg
257KB, 1240x1347px
>>129564089
If you live in Cali, call Alameda county prosecutors office and let them know about violent terrorist Eric Clanton's violation of his bond conditions

http://www.alameda.courts.ca.gov/pages.aspx/contact

Eric Clanton Spotted at Anarchist Meeting - Potential Bond Violation - in Oakland, CA
https://youtu.be/c7-_-9Jjai4
>>
>>129571184
a kid is a baby goat you stupid nigger... but seeing that you probably dont contribute to society i can see how you would not know about husbandry.
>>
>>129571443
i agree. that matyin bryant fucked it all up for us, now he is choking on dick for chocolate
>>
>>129580350
To be fair, Bryant was most likely a patsy.

http://www.whale.to/b/wernerhoff.html

http://www.whale.to/b/viallspam.html
>>
>>129574844
mate im considering moving stateside to get away from this lib tard bullshit
>>
File: 1316862400399.jpg (21KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
1316862400399.jpg
21KB, 471x480px
>>129569081
As you do
>>
File: 1452866156385.jpg (188KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
1452866156385.jpg
188KB, 640x854px
>>129573365
I like your style
>>
Australia's gun laws are a joke, not allowed to purchase even a handgun for self-defense but the cops can roll up with military grade hardware and fuck up a hostage scenario by braining civies. I'm terrified to go to work and see Melbourne's Johannesburg simulator.
>>
File: 1497218251356.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497218251356.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>129574491
Whites work
>>
>>129564089
>in self defense
No.
>>
>>129566462
Haha that's right by where I live, city boys get murdered often when they wonder around in my desert
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.