[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this poos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (37KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
37KB, 1200x800px
http://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/strathclyde-university-bosses-send-email-13170825
>>
>a LITERAL anus on their flag
>>
>>129562818
>Thursday’s memo to “TIC occupants” said: “Given the incidence of people pooing in bins, showers and the likes – can I please remind all TIC occupants that the toilets have been provided for that specific purpose.

“All bodily fluids, solids and toilet paper must be disposed of down the toilet.

“While I appreciate that the TIC population is multi-cultural and different countries have different practices, here in the UK the accepted practice is to use only the WC.”
>>
>>129562862
>50 stars
five zero stars
couldn't go to space because of van allen so put the stars on flag
can't make this shit up
>>
That is fucking revolting. Disgusting 3rd worlders.
>>
>>129563172
How can anyone take you seriously anymore Pajeet. Go on now, tell us that India is a superpower n sheit
>>
>>129563270
P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

>be tolerant british
>get exploded
>get chimped
>get poo'ed
>>
"We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."

- George Orwell
>>
>>129564178
How can anyone take you seriously anymore drumpf . Go on now, tell us that USA is a superpower n sheit
>>
>>129565628
There's two types of countries sweetheart. Those that can't poo in the loo and those that have been to the moon
>>
I don't understand how these disgusting subhumans can get accepted into foreign universities so easily but me, a straight A student gets denied every single time.

Life's fucking unfair.

>>129565752
Uhm... Sweetie, there's two more types of countries, those thar got beaten badly by a bunch of Vietnamese farmers with outdated weapons and those who firmly stand up against their neighboring countries instead of cucking to them.
>>
File: University of Stracylte offer.png (60KB, 761x532px) Image search: [Google]
University of Stracylte offer.png
60KB, 761x532px
>>129562818
I had offer from this University lel
Even funnier thing is I just mailed them my CV and didn't even fill the application form.
>>
dont you guys know that india has more people of genius IQ than the entire west? you bigots are gonna be ruled by yoga masters just you wait
>>
>>129565752
you're both, mr. shartypants
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.