[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maori are pathetic scum.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: swastikaflaghitler.jpg (24KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
swastikaflaghitler.jpg
24KB, 250x234px
Prove me wrong, they are a bunch of thieves and rapists. Should have killed them all. STOP MISCEGENATION!
>>
nice to see you again, but please stay in the south island your dumbfuck
>>
>>129562650

I literally laugh at how Maori are more likely to go to prison. Bunch of criminal horis, you're all scum.
>>
>>129562497
cant prove you wrong but:
>increased sightings of arabs in auckland
what do?
>>
>>129562497
agree to some extent. They didn't evolve the same way as europeans. i.e. they were savages 200 years ago. they need more time to adapt. although, in another 100 years they probably won't exist to any real degree due to race mixing. And their language obviously has no chance. why the swastika though and genocide though?
>>
File: bZvwFPPxwjQ.jpg (47KB, 596x507px) Image search: [Google]
bZvwFPPxwjQ.jpg
47KB, 596x507px
>>
File: new zealand.png (68KB, 1200x1299px) Image search: [Google]
new zealand.png
68KB, 1200x1299px
>>129562497
>>
>>129564991
I dont think so muhammed
>>
>>129562497

>le maori are scum meme

besides the few inbred ones that in rural areas maori people are pretty assimilated and productive members of soceity. its only american nig culture that has regressed them a bit.

on any scale chinks and muslims and african niggers are still below maoris on the subhuman index
>>
>>129562497
Mark Hunt has like six kids with a fat white woman
>>
>>129565381
women had the right to vote before federation
>>
>>129562497

new zealanders are over represented in australian crime statistics and incarceration rates. i wonder how much of that is maoris?
>>
>>129567481
>its only american nig culture that has regressed them a bit.
No, its being given free shit that fucked them. Get rid of maori seats in elections and end the treaty claims process.
>>
>>129562497
Well you're not wrong.
>>
File: 1358508989135.jpg (323KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1358508989135.jpg
323KB, 960x1280px
>>129562497
tfw you export your shittest human products to australia
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.