[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Price of Detroit burritos just went up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170612-025959.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-025959.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
M A G A

A

G

A

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.mlive.com/v1/articles/20855270/unknown_number_of_immigrants_d.amp
>>
Mexican border prison when?
>>
Could be worse for the tacos, they could still ne in detroit
>>
>>129561615
Kek. True
>>
ARCHIVED LINK of the article
https://archive.is/gq3DC
>>
MAGA-GA-GA-GA-GA!
>>
File: 1495823045451.jpg (38KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
1495823045451.jpg
38KB, 615x346px
>>129561172
>sneak into america
>travel almost a thousand miles north
>pass through tons of livable cities
>settle in detoilet
>mfw
>>
>>129564975
they fell for the $10 mansion meme
>>
>>129564975
Google Mexicantown Detroit. They have taken over parts of Detroit that the niggers don't use to sell drugs. Now they use it for unlicensed taco trucks and selling heroin.

t. Michigander
>>
>>129565169
You know how many spics you can cram in one of those abandoned mansions? A lot.

Also stupid ass people like Mexicans seem to forget the 70k in backed taxes and 10-30k in backed water and electric bills.

Also when you buy one of those houses you have 120 days to get it up to code.

I've never seen a Mexican ever get anything to code before. Including a cars inspection sticker
>>
>>129564808
Ma nigga
>>
>>129565907
What part of Michigan?
>>
>>129566759
Walled Lake.

It's off 96, Right before the 696 interchange
>>
>>129566899
Cool. My brother used to live in Sterling Heights. I live in Hartford, in between Kalamazoo and Benton Harbor off I-94.
>>
File: 1457661662813.png (27KB, 255x135px)
1457661662813.png
27KB, 255x135px
>>129561172
>go to some mom and pop latino restaurant
>everything is cheaply made and overpriced

>go to some latino chain by non latino
>food is decent and don't feel ripped off

The burritos from Whole Foods is way tastier and is only 6 dollarydoos, latino mom n' pop eateries charge more and you get less, quality doesn't improve for the increased price.

FUCK EM
>>
>>129567084
Yup, I know where all those places are.

Small world, I actually used to live in Sterling Heights up until 3 years ago. I got sick of seeing more and more shitskins.

The suburbs closest to Detroit are the worst ones to live in, All the niggers come there to commit crimes against wealthy whites. Or to move their drug houses into the suburbs where they think they won't be noticed.

I'll probably wind up moving to Howell in a couple years when more niggers move into most exclusively white Walled Lake.

I'm sure you know Howell is very famous in Michigan for being a KKK controlled area back in the day.

No more Klan, But still white do not like blacks in Howell.

Luckily the locals kept the KKK legends alive so blacks are still afraid to go to Howell lol.

Proof of that to this day,

http://www.livingstondaily.com/story/news/local/community/howell/2016/07/15/tommy-hilfiger-retail-fraud/87162036/
>>
Some liberal soros funded think tanks were saying that spic immigrants can help revive Detroit. KEK
>>
>>129567353
This.
I'll take quality and consistency over "soul" and some senoritas lip hair in my food.
>>
>>129567378
Yeah I used to pass by Howell sometimes on my way back from my brothers. I've never really liked Detroit area. I spent my time in Chicago or Grand Rapids more. The town I live in now has shitloads of mexicans. I don't mind them though. We had some ICE raids around here a couple months ago.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.