[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a Russian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 22

To tell me what to think about this.
>>
I think Vladimir Putin is the leader of the free world
>>
>>129559879
Russians are ruled by political apathy, they won’t do shit on their own as long as the economy keeps growing.
>>
>>129559946
t. Katsap shill
>>
>>129559992
>as long as the economy keeps growing
That's the point, economic growth is over, we're in recession.
>>
>>129559879
I almost feel like there's an equivalency here......
But I can't..... Quite..... Put my..... Finger on it.......

It's somewhere in there..... But I'm just not sure what it is......

Holy shit turn on NBC trump got 2 scoops
>>
>>129559879
>state controlled media
What is this, the 1970s? Isn't Russian media already relatively free?
>>
>>129559879

I don't think Putin has much to worry about, because an average Russian need only watch our media to realize our loons in the US/EU have it out for them.
>>
>ecology major
This is the only reason the LA Times wrote about this.
>>
>>129559879
Russian living in US on work Visa.

No way this is true. This is a lie article.
>>
>>129560205
90 percent of the media in Russia is state owned.
>>
>>129560205
It's not free at all, every state-run channel is propaganda central. God bless the Internet.
>>
Hehehe that would be bad eh guys, a state controlled media.

How awful it would be, one truly cannot imagine. Hehehe
>>
>>129560450
any news on the baltics invasion plans?
>>
File: 1497224129334.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px)
1497224129334.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>129559879
oooooohhh spooky they might watch CNN!
>>
>>129560205
In Russia, you do not watch media, media watches you.
>>
>>129559879

>PUTIN IS A DICTATOR
>SUPPORT NAVALNY WHO WILL WIN THE NEXT DEMOCRATIC ELECTION
>>
>>129560087
UKR shill lol
>>
>>129560537
That's your propaganda, not ours. Even the most brainwashed vatnik knows it's a bad idea to fuck with NATO.
>>
>>129559879
Most of the Russian people are apathetic to politics. And these millenials led by Navalny aren't going to do anything. The'll just be beaten to bloody pulp by the riot police. If Putin is going to leave the presidential chair, it would be via coup.

>>129560205
Most of the media belongs to a guy who is VERY close to Putin. Which includes even oppositional media like Echo of Moscow.
>>
>>129560127
recession is over Ivan. Recession's definition is negative growth, and 2017 is going to be a (very small) growth year
>>
>>129560327
>>129560450
Jesus.
But isn't the "bypassing media" thing happening everywhere? The rise of Breitbart and the lefty versions of that reflect that. The average (at least, western) person likes news that are tailored to their ideology - and not neutral.

Which is fucking ridiculous - media is supposed to be neutral and to let people make their own conclusions. Non-neutral media is just as bad as a state-owned media: it's still a source of propaganda and censorship - just by another group.
>>
>>129559879
I'm not a Russian but I'll chime in anyway.

Yes it's true that young Russians are fed up with corruption, and that they have been protesting against it. Putin is at the moment in a very strong position but he does seem to be losing support. It will be interesting to see what comes out of this
>>
>>129560604
The first sentence is actually correct. However it is delusional to think that Navalny would be able to win anything.
>>
>>129560087
Sorry but I think its true. I don't like it but Trump is too much of a newcomer and the rest of the traditional western leaders are globalists who would rather watch their countries and their people be destroyed than offend a brown person.
>>
>>129560537

Still searching for something worth invading in Baltics.
>>
So do we, and we love Putin, or at least like him, he still kisses Jew dick and needs to stop.
>>
>>129559879
why even write this article? Putin isn't going to read it and think "oh shit, the kids are against me!"
>>
>>129560801
What's your take on Navalnyi? I've heard that he is controlled opposition, because if he wasn't, he wouldn't be allowed to continue
>>
>>129559879

Our "totally not kremlin controlled" opposition leader Navalniy now uses young schoolers as his core "support" other people already fed up with him and his "shadow" deals. This is why a lot of fags jerk off on to it like "NEW GENERATION WILL MAKE ANYTHING BETTER".
>>
Russia is a political shithouse. There is nothing good in it except that the globalists hate most of the politicians in that country. Putin is a snake. Remember they are pumping out propaganda too, though not as powerfully as the western powers are pumping it out.

This is an obvious shill thread mocking /pol. The faggot liberals think all those who oppose them are under mind control from Russia.

Man I cannot wait till all these fuckers are brought to justice, especially those now in power in the western nations, as they are wolves in sheepskins... The worst kind of enemy.
>>
>>129560205
>media already relatively free
Dude, not even fucking American media is free, a free press is a lie.
>>
Russia is wasted on the Russians

Fucking go Jeremiah Johnson your eastern wilderness already you Ivan NEET motherfuckers!!
>>
>>129560820
> worth invading
Why did we invade Crimea then? Donbass is still explainable since a state with ongoing conflict cannot enter NATO.
>>
>>129560885

America wants to have Putin power so bad but can't stop taking Muslim and Mexican dick long enough
>>
>>129559879
So this confirms MSM is terrified of 4chan, right?
>>
>>129560948
> I've heard that he is controlled opposition,

he is not controlled, he is more likely "hiired". He sometimes does so stupid shit that its like it was staged by some lazy government fucker.
>>
>>129561014
> Why did we invade Crimea then?

Military base, shipbuilding industry, and some less public installations.
>>
>>129560820
How about ports? Keep trying to trigger vatnik
>>
>>129559879
If you don't speak Russian fluently, you will never understand shit about Russia, because then you can only rely on propaganda, either from Russian or Western side. Same goes for China.
>>
>>129560205
Russia's media is as free as western media.
I would strongly argue Putin and friends took great inspiration from western media when they devised RT.
>>
>>129561075
> How about ports? Keep trying to trigger vatnik

We have Ust-Luga, no need of you. Keep thinking you worth attention, cause 'muh invasion" is the only thing you have.
>>
File: AdolfDrumpf.jpg (96KB, 671x651px)
AdolfDrumpf.jpg
96KB, 671x651px
>>129560986
It used to be free, but not with Donald Hitler in charge!
>>
>>129561151
You are trying to hard
i was saying invasion ironically.
>>
>>129559879

>Here's why

Can't take any article seriously if the title contains those two words...
>>
File: pence.jpg (36KB, 494x432px)
pence.jpg
36KB, 494x432px
>>129559879
meh it's propably the same old liberal wishful thinking about all young people everywhere being leftist liberal democrats oppresssed by their authoritarian conservative dads.

Young people around the world can bypass the state controlled media with the internet, just look at what happens in the USA. All over the western world people ignore the MSM and go to the net. And the internet has a powerful right wing movement.

In Bolan most of the youth is decisively right wing by US standards, propably the same for Russia.

They might or might not like Putin by I doubt they want (((democracy))) and LGBTQWTF+niggers western combo
>>
>>129560948
Nemtsov was shot. Khodorkovsky got in jail. Litvinenko was poisoned. Navalny was house arrested, and then broke the arrest with no reprecussions. You do the math.

>>129561070
Well, the base was there even before the annexion.
>>
>>129559879
>Los Angeles Times

Here's a quick rundown

>There's (((Navalniy))) aka """anti-coruptioner"""
>There's a bunch of larping schooltards and students aka brainwashed by liberal propaganda degenerates youtubers wannabe rioters because it's trendy nowadays
>All these faggots are like 1%
>Putin has no reason to fear this bunch of faggots run by (((them))) to destabilize the world.
>>
>>129560549
Thanks for the early morning kek.
>>
It's ironic because that's how we feel about the (((state-controlled media))) in the west as well.
>>
Putin is the status quo and young people almost always dislike the status quo. On top of that in Russia there's next to no critique on government actions in the media because all are in bed with Putin. And if something gets through, it'll all be blamed on one of his cronies and the entire media follows suit even though it's clear bullshit.

Regardless whether you like Putin or not, every government makes mistakes which they should be held accountable for, and the Russian one has some real fuck ups going on.
>>
>>129559879
t b h I bypass russian state controlled media too and I think putin is a bretty cool guy so what do you think about that (((LA Times)))?
>>
>>129561288
> Well, the base was there even before the annexion.
That was clearly stated that base will be there. WIll Ukraine be there if it touches it - that was the question. Ukraine chose the wrong option.

>Nemtsov was shot.
Plz, he was allowed to roam free for years, and was shot in a pretty strange way. Most likely by his own to be "sacred sacrifice".

>Khodorkovsky got in jail.
Escaped bullet, for all the mafia he had, lold.
Not even funny about Navalniy, Udalstov was stomped and navalniy escapes everything without a single scar. Smells fishy
>>
>>129561070
why did you have to invade Crimea though? couldn't russia just build another port in Kranodar or something? was it really worth it to get all these sanctions for something not that important?
>>
>>129561340
That's fucking hilarious though considering we like to shit on the MSM for being heavily biased against the US president.
The Russian one is 1000% in favour of the president.
>>
>>129561014
1. Losing control of Crimea means losing control of the Black Sea means US warships equipped with nuclear ballistic missiles within 5 minutes launch distance from Moscow.

2. Losing Crimea means losing the oil fields in the black sea

3. Losing Crimea means losing the closest/best/only port for supplying Syria

4. Losing Crimea means the Caucuses (all your farmland) are wide open to being cut off in the event of an actual war.

I don't think people really appreciate how close we came to nuclear war back then. There is 0 chance Russia was ever going to let Crimea go.
>>
>>129561517
> why did you have to invade Crimea though

It was simple. It was literally lying on the ground - why not take it?

>couldn't russia just build another port in Kranodar or something?

Krasnodar hasnt got sea, lol. Another base was built in Novorossiysk.

>as it really worth it to get all these sanctions for something not that important?

IMHO that was worth it.
>>
>>129560763
I agree that both are bad, but propaganda by states has much more potential to harm than propaganda by fanatics. Misinformation campaigns are much worse than whatever people cry about CNN doing.
>>
>>129561517
The naval base in crimea is worth tens, maybe hundreds of billions. You don't just magic another naval base for so many ships out of thin air.

Building a new one would've taken YEARS.
>>
>>129561512
> considering Khodor and Nemtsov
I was implying that if Putin wanted to get rid of Navalny, he would do it.
>>
If our media is speaking positively about your politician such as Navalny, beware.
I think Putin isn't so great for various reasons but he has not gutted Russias economy, military, and reputation for western apologists like his predecessor, that much I can respect.
>>
>>129561517
It was ripe for a taking and only got assinged to Ukraine during Soviet times for administrative reasons.
>>
>>129561644
isn't krasnodar like 50km from the shore of the black sea? why not just create a port around there, or even use Sochi?

i'd argue it wasn't worth it - how long will it take russia's economy to recover from this? and sanctions aren't even over yet, you barely saw your first quarter of growth in the end of 2016 with like 0.1 or 0.2% growth... real growth won't start until the end of 2017
>>
>>129561733
He has completely gutted russia's economy
>>
>>129559879
Putin is either
A steel-handed tyrant who won't let a single revolt rise unpunished
Or
A properly elected ruler who can be removed from power by the people
Can your media please pcik one narrative
>>
>>129560801
What date did Putin illegally seize power?
>>
>>129561730
> I was implying that if Putin wanted to get rid of Navalny, he would do it.
++

>>129561776
>how long will it take russia's economy to recover from this
That worth it. Russia must be separated from western economy and start thinking on its own. West has no role for us except big gas station.
>>
>>129561733
Russki's should listen to this.

Maybe you guys don't see much western media? I don't know what it's like over in Russia.

But I can tell you that here in the west we are swiftly learning to do the opposite of anything our media says.

If I saw CNN telling me the sky is currently blue, I'd have to go outside to double check for myself, and I'd probably find it's actually green. If our media is shilling for navalny, he's a globalist asset and nothing good for your country will come from him.

Endorsement from western media should be a kiss of death for every politician in the world.
>>
>>129561839
Read up on him. Putin got in his position through very hard political games, hell even mysterious apartment bombings, and now in no way is giving away his position of power.
>>
>>129561903
yes but you create dependency on other sources, Russia isn't strong enough economically to stand on it's own feet.

instead of relying on the west for trade, you start importing tons of Uzbeks and Caucauses and pivot to China India Philipines etc.

in 15 years instead of Ivan you will be called Temurbek
>>
>>129562044
Of course a Jew would push, even if in an unrelated issue, for replacement of whites by some mongoloids or niggers
Is this some fixed in your mind idea, Aбpaм?
>>
>>129560327
>implying US media is not controlled by state.
Has you been bainwashed and cucked while you there?
>>
>>129561932
>If our media is shilling for navalny, he's a globalist asset and nothing good for your country will come from him.
Distrust in the MSM is definitely warranted. But from what I hear, Navalnyi does seem like a cool guy, if he is legit and not controlled opposition. He does seem to be genuinely fighting corruption. But even if he were to get elected, would that make things better? With the political system in Russia being what it is, I have my doubts. Maybe he'd be just as bad as Putin if he were to get elected. Maybe the system would be too much for him to fix. I hope all the best for Russia but I am a little skeptical
>>
>>129562044
> yes but you create dependency on other sources, Russia isn't strong enough economically to stand on it's own feet.

Then it have to learn how to do it. Adapt or die.

>instead of relying on the west for trade, you start importing tons of Uzbeks and Caucauses

You dont understand the reason of huge migrant influx. It was choice between "very bad" and "very very bad".

>and pivot to China India Philipines etc.

Cause our ellites are damn afraid of being alone. Putin is not giving a shit about it for a very long time.

>in 15 years instead of Ivan you will be called Temurbek

You dont know how our demography works and behaves. Its a very complex matter for many reasons, it cant be fitted in a simple graph or statement like 'in 34 years you will be mongols". Its way more complex and interesting.
>>
>>129561961
Answer the question though if he is a dictator when did he get his illegal powers
If you have proof behind your conspiracies please present them
>>
>>129562194
Russia is 27 years further since communism and every year you people rely more and more on China and the west than the year before.
>>129562244
If they're state owned why do they all hate Trump so much?
>>
>>129562276
> He does seem to be genuinely fighting corruption.

He is not. Once you try to dig deeper - many of his "materials" start to crumble. Like when he started to dig under Usmanov he shitted himself so many times that many people start sympathizing Usamnov, an oligarch.
>>
>>129559879
Ex. KGB
> should fear millennials

F U C K I N G K E K

this man tortured more people than millennials saw niggers, If they want to fuck with him, they are in for a ride
>>
>>129561789
Nonsense, Russia has actually grown insanely under him, its the only reason Russians have allowed him so much time.
He's not a perfect politician in any sense but so far as I've seen, he was and still is Russia's best option and dictatorship is practically assumed when western governments ours included have boasted about their intelligence agencies influencing Russian politics with Yeltsin.

Honestly, all bullshit aside Putin probably doesn't have to knock off political opponent's as assumed, if the opponent has Russian interests in their heart then one of our agencies probably does the work for him and uses it as slander, you've no idea how slimey the kikery our intelligence agencies are in eastern europe; just look at Serbia.
Not everything is conspiracy but people should be absolutely wary of politics in eastern europe every time and check all sources.
>>
>>129562276
His program is shitty, and he is a really bad talker. He can't for the life of him back down and accept his own mistakes. If he's an actual opposition leader and not a sham of some form, then man, I don't want him to win.
>>
>>129561585
Exatcly
This leaf knows shit.
>>
>>129562318
You're an absolute moron. These things happen gradually. When did Erdogan become a dictator?
People can be elected democratically an from there on just erode the system and cement their position of power through control of the media, electorate system and the police.
>>
>>129560537
Give it time, it will come. Wait for Turkeys move and watch for the three branches.
>>
>>129559879
Who gives a fuck about millennishits. Russians electing someone who had scholarship at Yale has the same chances of happening as Americans electing someone who had scholarship at MSU.
>>
>>129559879
American propaganda.

t. half white-russian
>>
>>129562487
So he's not a dictator but because he does things legally that you dislike that gives you the right to call him a dictator?
What are his proven illegal acts?
>>
>>129559879
> godlike temporal power
> millenials have vpn

putin l-look out...
>>
>>129559879
Russia needs a Tsar,.You may call it Premier or President or whatever, but Russia needs a Tsar.
>>
>>129562436
This murrican got it right.
>>
>>129562332
Let me make myself more clear
>Deep State owned.
>>
>>129559879
The same millennials that hacked the US election?
>>
>>129562436
>Nonsense, Russia has actually grown insanely under him, its the only reason Russians have allowed him so much time.
And when the oil prices took a dip, what happened then? Oh yes, hyperinflation and complete and utter economic collapse on par with Greece.
All Putin did was tying the Russian economy to the oil prices. It works wonders as long as oil is expensive, but just watch what happens without oil.

If he really wanted to help Russia he should've diversified the economy but he did none of that. They very, very heavily rely on trading oil for about any sort of luxury good with western nations/China, even most foods aren't grown in Russia.
>>129562608
I'm not going to do this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jQ21ZAlSyA
>>
>>129562715

Russia was empire all the time. It just doesnt properly work when not ruled like empire.
>>
>>129562832
> Oh yes, hyperinflation and complete and utter economic collapse on par with Greece.

Over-exaggerated.
>>
>>129562832
>on par with Greece
>hyperinflation
Are you retarded? No, really, are you completely and utterly retarded? That will be the only reasonable explanation for you actually believing what happened to be an utter economical collapse.
>>
File: 1363067048742.png (34KB, 510x546px)
1363067048742.png
34KB, 510x546px
>>129559879
>Putin should be afraid because millennial can bypass their state controlled media and won't fall for any of their tricks.

>Donald Trump is President because Russians fooled young white American men into believing lies about Hillary Clinton.

Huh. Really activates my almonds.
>>
File: 163971[1].jpg (176KB, 990x540px)
163971[1].jpg
176KB, 990x540px
>>129562916
>>
>>129562832
>Medvedeyev
Hmmm not Putin
Do you want me to show you the multiple houses of John McCain or how Obama is living in an 11 million dollar home?
Proven illegal acts please
>>
>>129563053
Is that grilled cheese being served off a shovel?
>>
File: babushka[1].jpg (58KB, 600x443px)
babushka[1].jpg
58KB, 600x443px
>>129563084
It's blini, Russian pancakes, fed to Russians with shovels in public during the height of the oil crisis last year.
>>
>>129563084

Blins
>>
>>129563084
Pancakes.
>>129563053
Пиздyй нa двaч
>>
>>129563149
Are you actually trying to tie that awkward event with oil prices crisis?
>>
>>129560127
US is in the recession, not ours.
>>
>>129563213
the timing was perfect
>>
>>129563264
Yeah, if you're a shill pushing an agenda on people who can't easily access actual info.
>>
>>129559879
But polling in Russia suggests he does better with Russian millennials. LAT is clearly ignorant af.
>>
>>129559879
Haha, Russian "controleed" media is child's play compared to western's jewmedia
>>
>>129563313
>ruble collapes
>footage of Russians publically being fed from shovel in cold winter
I'm sorry but it simply had perfect meme value.
>>
>>129563392
>ruble costing twice less is a collapse
Man, what's 90's hyperinflation then? Cataclysm?
>>
>>129563392
I noticed you didn't respond because you were caught lying about Putin being a dictator
It's ok just admit you were wrong we all make mistakes
I'll let you say dictator-like how about that :^)
>>
>>129563392
> doesn't understand memes
> plebbit
>>
>>129563053
They look happy. Why are they eating from a shovel?
>>
>>129563149
So shit was so bad that they had to have public food giveaways last year?
>>
>>129561517
There is a naval base in Krasnodar.
>>
What I really am dying to know is if the ethnic, I.e. white Russian birth rate has actually peaked or if it's cause and effect from importing Muslims from central Asia.
Will the Slav survive? Or will they become mongrelized? What do Russians think of this, or is it not of much consideration since Russia has been a multiethnic empire for centuries?

I can stand Slavs but I don't like central Asian Mongolian trash that get radicalized and blow shit up, will you guys level Grozny again?
>>
File: 14892246773540.jpg (50KB, 599x539px)
14892246773540.jpg
50KB, 599x539px
Ha-ha-ha, Putin is a commie scum.
>>
>>129562944
>young white american men
Who said young?
He lost the entire under-40 age group pretty handily.
>>
>>129562847
I mean Russia seems to function best under the muscle of a political strongman.
>>
Ha-ha-ha, Putin is also a muslim.
>>
File: reddits.png (552KB, 853x480px)
reddits.png
552KB, 853x480px
>>129561130
Except it's actually interesting. Boom Bust, Keiser Report, fuck I'll take Larry King and Chris Hedges over any of the pablum we're fed with.
>>
>>129563872
*Green part in central Russia is Moscow, which is 50%+ muslim migrants.
>>
>>129563692
It was during a maslenitsa event in some city, the organizers who were giving out free blini bought new shovels as a tool to hand out the oversized blinis.
>>
>>129559879
This is bullshit on so many levels.

There are no Russian millennials at all (In American sense), Most of us lived the most miserable childhoods of all generations save WWII contemporaries. The only common thing is nihilism.
>>
>>129561517
Crimea annexation wasn't planed. People revolt there and some of them had bolls to take control and ask Moscow to be taken in afterward. Insanely cremlin's pussies hesitate like hell and barely bring themselves to order military to move. imho the main reason at this point is that leaving Crimea to Ukraine would clearly show ruling thieving jewish cunts for the traitors they are.
>>
>>129563715
No.
there's stuff like charities which do give our free food, and the economical situation was and is not that good, but it's nowhere near 90s where people survived off handouts and potatoes they've grown themselves.
>>
>>129563798
You're fucking uneducated retard who don't see the full picture and don't realize what's actually going on, aren't you?
>>
>>129563955
I am completely lost as to why it became a russophobic /porasha/ meme. I myself fried and eaten blins on a shovel and in a tin lid. It was extremely cool.
>>
>>129564145
He's a sosach child, what do you want from him? Once his шилo в жoпe phase ends he'll change.
>>
>>129560087
shut up fake country
>>
>>129564057

>>129563806
>Who said young

Well I meant "us". The people the (((news media))) likes to call alt-right. The young dudes that were at Trump's headquarters in suits and MAGA hats. I guess it makes sense that Hilldog won the under 40's though.
>>
>>129564195
Eh, mostly because it does look bad. Imho, the organizers should have either gotten pizza paddles from somewhere or hand out the blinis on actual plastic plates.
Plus /po/rasha is where the cursed souls gather. They live unhappy lives. Let them have this thing.
>>
>>129564145
I realize that Russia is already lost. We are waiting for 40 years of stagnation and decay.
>>
>>129563987
It's better this way Igor, hard times cause religious resurgence typically which leads to future prosperity. We're busy consuming the commie pills you bad boys rejected in the west, except this time even !ore debauchery... Youve not yet a faggot generation grown up questioning their gender because of the electronic Jew unlike the current west.
>>
>>129564403
We have some of those actually but most don't give a shit.
>>
>>129562748

Kind of what I was thinking when I read the article headline OP posted.

The American media may not be state owned, but it's definitely owned by people with an end goal, an agenda. Remember, it's all owned by 6 people, who probably all have similar ends in mind. Sad to meet people who still believe the news isn't presented in a way that's meant to sway your opinions.
>>
>>129560087
oh hey butthurt khokhol Soros shill from last night
It is I, the Ruthenian who called you out on being a native speaker of English.
>>
>>129560087
your country literally means border and you speak a dialect of russian shut the fuck up
>>
>>129560205
>Isn't Russian media already relatively free?

L E L
E
L
>>
>>129563247
actually people would say our economy is in the "bubble" phase, DJIA is setting records and we're seeing annual GDP growth above 2%(which is really good for an economy in our condition) we reclaimed the top spot for GDP, even if it is known to be temporary.(it is)
>>
>>129564557
Russian and Ukrainian are dialects of Bulgarian, lol.
>>
>>129563053
Buddy, you sound like the kind of idiot who actually believes what western MSM says.
>>
>>129560205
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia

i know as recently as the mid 2000's journalists "dying mysteriously" was still a thing
>>
>>129563152
I have never met a russian that didn't like this show
>>
Heres Why Putin Should Fear Youth Raised On Our Propaganda Online
>>
>>129563370
truth
>>
>>129560537
This autism again. No one here even cares about baltics. No one.
>>
>>129564195
Is this like when canadians pour syrup onto snow and eat it?
>>
>>129564719
>Michael Hastings
>>
>>129561490
Compared to what? Europe?

In France 45% of the youth voted Le Pen.
In the UK 60% voted Corbyn
In Italy 50% votes M5S

The disenfranchisement is far bigger in Western Europe than it is in Russia.
>>
>>129559879
Nonsense. Putin is overwhelmingly supported by the Russians. This is just wishful thinking from some angry US media outlets.
Now, a bigger question is : what's going to happen when he's gone ?
>>
>>129559879
Bypassing state-controlled media and blocks and learning english, just to see with their own eyes, that russian propaganda is not SO far from realty.
Thanks to msm, neocons/neolibs and khilafa eussr.
Faggot shall be ok.

>>129562533
Is shining bolt that do not kill already happened?
>>
>>129563370
In all honesty when I read RT I see a lot of the same talking points there that I see in western media and I actually question if RT is even controlled by Russia at all.

I get the distinct feeling that aside from having a few stories the government forces them to run, RT largely does their own bullshit free of government taint.

Which is probably not a good idea unless you control who works there very carefully. Like I said, I already see western-influence and propaganda in RT's reporting.
>>
>>129564898
Wonder what the story he was working on was.
>>
>>129559879
>Watch TV: pro-Putin propaganda
>Go to the Internet: Le based Putin-san!

Vladimirovich is safe.
>>
>>129564949
Either his nominee or another grey mouse will rise.
>>
>>129563757
Proper russians birth rate doesn't exceed mortality rate. Caucuses mountain niggers though breed like any other niggers. That was so in soviet times too. Central asians are treated like subhumans there. So i give russian slavs at least steady 50 years to be like they are now providing similar economic conditions.
>>
>>129565062
My bets are on Ramzan.
>>
File: s12f.jpg (8KB, 160x240px)
s12f.jpg
8KB, 160x240px
>>129560450
WOW
A Ivan who actualy realises he's country is brainwashing him, i am impressed Ivan, i realy am, but what did made you realise it tho?Was it that moment when REN TV told you that pyramids where built by ancient slavs?Or that russia can alone take on NATO?
>>
>>129565235
Doubt it. Too much of a wild card.
Though the sheee butthurt of /po/rasha will be fun to observe.
>>
>>129560205
I live near russian border and can catch some channals, trust me they are not free, i am surprised how do russians eaven beleave in the shit they are telling them, gues thery are focusing more on older generations.
>>
>>129565258
>ren tv
It's literally a meme channel people watch for laughs
>>
>>129565362
It was only an example, but nyour media is worst i have seen, and i live in fucking EU, our media is also brainwashing us about as lot of stuff. like national pride for the moast part it was seen on American elections when they bashed Trump all the time, also hating nationalism not sure who is funding it tho but it is happening i can see it.
>>
>>129559879
To the useful idiots

>only thing Ukraine was worth for was Crimea
>having a US/NATO nuclear-sub base off and near the southern flank of Russia, weakens Russia strategically
>Ukraine is worthless without Crimea and not worth a fight
>US/NATO could have controlled and have nuclear weapons next to Russia caucuses.
>US/NATO wouldn't have to negotiate on the middle east with Russia
> Russia becomes a vassal state, eventually would be broken.

It's the wet dreams of the Globalists, eventually they would turn their eyes on China.

It's a similar situation with China and Taiwan.

What deters the warmongers mostly is Russia's nuclear weapons and now more modernized military.

Not worth the fight, basically, so the Globalists are going to have to deal with Russia--thus the propaganda.

Ask the Couch-Generals in /SG/.

P.S. Hitler tried the same thing.
>>
>>129560205
it's as free as circumsized burger (((media)))
>>
>>129564822
i said that ironically, just wanted to have a convo with russian, but they all get mad
>>
>>129560450
And these cunts are constantly trying to somehow limit your access to various websites because "they are all gays / pedophiles". I'm actually surprised i can still post on 4chan.
>>
>>129565258
>>129565362
>ren tv
well, somebody finally had to do it.
why not me.
>

>>129565551
>It was only an example, but nyour media is worst i have seen
>what is cnn
I still can't decide what's worst: our first channel with same propganda construct for a decade or cnn with its adaptive and pushing lies.

>our media is also brainwashing us about as lot of stuff
Ay, fuck them all. At least its starting to backfire.
>>
>>129565861
topkek at img.
what if its actually true?
>>
The United States should withdraw from global affairs. Let the fucking Russians have Europe. It'll probably be better for them. We have our own shit to deal with.
>>
>>129565258
>>129565362
THATS WHAISIT! IT WAS AINCIENT WUZ WUZ WHO BUILT MOSCOW THEN WHITE CAME AND STOLE IT. 100% TRUE STORY.
>>
File: gdp_ww2.png (37KB, 741x379px)
gdp_ww2.png
37KB, 741x379px
>>129563247
>>
>>129565283
Sure thing. But it would be better to have a tractor by that point.
>>
>>129564968
>I actually question if RT is even controlled by Russia
question who controls Russia. Where kids of government members are living. Where their money is. Seriously, Western Russian antagonism is largely a meme. Sanctions and such inconvenience may be polish farmers but not the right people.
>>
>>129561117
The same is true for any country, if you just read English stuff you get things biased
>>
>>129566042
>Western Russian antagonism is largely a meme
Maybe. But your neighbors are for some reason terrified of you. I'm getting kind of sick of paying to defend them from your aggression. These cocksuckers joined to be protected against you, can't even pay for it. Apparently Estonia is the only country in the region that really cares.
>>
>>129565842
Internet is totally free. Couse it’s not important as long as major part of population is brainwashed by tv. No one cares about a handful of redpiled anons, no one even knows about 4chan.
>>
>>129559879
One who can think usually don't go to politics and prefer to do something else in culture/procrastination/science/etc. One who cannot are true beleiver, so that one is not so dangerous.
>>
>>129566393
your below-70 goyim actually watch legacy media? fascinating
>>
>>129566211
They using "MUH RUSSIA" to excuse any fuckups and incompetence.
The same way russian government blames "MUH WEST".
>>
>>129565906
GLORY TO ANNUNAKS! RUSSIA FOR REPTILIANS!
>>
>(((LA Times)))

dipshits
>>
>>129566498
Like 80% of population absolutely believe propaganda agenda no matter how bullshit. It's a marvel really.
>>
>>129564660
Cyrillic?
>>
>>129567334
Cyrillic is an alphabet, not a language.
>>
>>129559879
I dunno, he seems to be fairly popular in his own country because he's actually improving it.
Being a corrupt cunt and (somewhat) acting in the interest of your country don't necessarily need to be mutually exclusive. I'd prefer a corrupt politician who improves my own country over a well-meaning, honest one who is completely incompetent.
>>
>>129567431
And these languages use this script don't they?
>>
>>129566898
I watch some of your youtubers like igor negoda, dima klokov, anton avtoman and several others
it gave me passive knowledge of russian, pretty cool for "wasting time"
>>
>>129560127
Kek if all this years your economy was actually "growing" I don't want to imagine what your recession will look like , probably back to the ruthless 90s you go
>>
File: 1497259001503.jpg (22KB, 400x400px)
1497259001503.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>129560763
>media is supposed to be neutral and to let people make their own conclusions
That's totally a meme made up by the newspaper barons in the late 19th century in order to sell more ads.
Pic related
>>
>>129567468
As opposed to the west who are just following the orders of the IMF and are given their script at meetings with all of the money men at Davos etc?

like...what do we even mean where we talk about corruption anymore?
I feel liek the whole of society is corrupted to fit the agendas of these people and i dissagree that their agenda is the best way to go about things.
>>
>>129567468
Unfortunately you have a corrupt one who hates her country
>>
>>129567468
The only thing putins is improving are his and his friends pocket m8
>>
>>129568300
>The only thing putins is improving are his and his friends pocket m8

Why would Putin even need money? He'll probably be president for life and can get anything he wants.
>>
>>129560205
I thoughts Koreans are not 89 IQ tier.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 182x278px)
images.jpg
10KB, 182x278px
>>129560763
This is true. I crave a newsauce that specializes on unbiased facts and allows viewer to kake up own mind - that has a biad against propaganda, in face. As i remember, voa and rfe used to try to do this as counter to soviet propaganda. We need somethibg similar to this in usa. Butcevery media saucs is now either msnbc or tsargrad
>>
>>129568598
He has a lot of friends, all those friends have families, kids and so on.
I don't have to tell you that our oligarchs have the biggest yachts in the world, do I?

PS. Are you all fucking retarded here? People are greedy and love money. All this "Putin is a good guy who is ACTUALLY improving his country" makes me puke.
>>
>>129560549
>>>129560205
>In Russia, you do not watch media, media watches you.

In US, the CIA, NSA, BigCorpos and government watches every move of you, and the media only tell lies
>>
>>129561585
Kuban', not Caucuses
>>
if Hillary Clinton was made palatable to millenials anybody can do the same.
>>
>>129568598
Kek you can't possibly be this naive m8, greed is one of the biggest human attributes especially when it's money

-->
>>129568854
>>
>>129564848
Lol. BRATOOSHKEE
>>
>>129560205
Lol no, Russia is a shit hole and the state controls most of the internet... propaganda and fake news... basically it's like fox news just way shittier
>>
>>129560754
Ivan talking to Ivan and i Am My salf Ivan

Tut ruskiji jest ???
>>
>>129560763
Outlets like fox and BB are basically GOP propaganda machines designed to manipulate people into voting Republican Republican... I think it's called the southern strategy in politics, I dunno Google it
>>
>>129564296
>Plus /po/rasha is where the cursed souls gather. They live unhappy lives. Let them have this thing.
I remember the thread where they were mourning neet that died in piter attack. I kinda feel those guys.
In the end we all have the same thing to hate: normies.
>>
>>129559879
Pretty true desu. Politicians like Navalny would've had no popularity whatsoever, had it not been for internet, which is fortunately not entirely controlled by our government (yet). Now here's hoping that a full-fledged revolution will happen before we go full 1984
>>
>>129561517
>why did you have to invade Crimea though? couldn't russia just build another port in Kranodar or something? was it really worth it to get all these sanctions for something not that important?

Yes its Worth it you are a filty jew you Will not anderstend the russian dusa (soull)

You stupid jew this land is like your Jerusalim or Kosovo to serbs a lot of russian blood pepole died and give there life for this land

Just pic you die for jerusalim thet how russian pic krym otrov and sevistopol and czernomorskiji flot

It Worth evrey secend of this

Ukrainian Russian myself
>>
>>129559879
"free" Media = Jewish Media

>>129559946
FPBP
>>
>>129567473
Yes, we are like the norway of the slavic family, we understand other slav languages(kinda) but they barely understand us.
>>
>>129560249
Doesn't the state own media throughout Europe? Sweden? UK? They kick your door if don't have a tv license.
>>
>>129559879
THIS IS MORE A PROBLEM FOR THE US
PUTIN HAS GREAT ZINGERS WHICH ALL THE YOUNGSTERS APPRECIATE ON EITHER SIDE OF THE PACIFIC
>>
>>129570333
https://m.vbox7.com/play:f4236ad3

What the fuck you talking about suka tupaja I anderstend you realy good Mother fucker stop bullshiting majmun

Samo tvoj (only yours) tolko tvoj

Russian and Bulgarian almost same shit

Dusa dusata
Serce serceto
Tvoja tvojata
Moja mojata

Fuck you Bulgaria post chlga pak suka

Pak( now)
Sada(Serbian now)
Siczas(Russian now )
Teraz( Polish now )

Fuck you Volga Tatar god bless Cyrilius I metidius the greki iz byzantini
>>
>>129570914
>Dusa dusata
Duša
>Serce serceto
Srce
>Tvoja tvojata
Tvoja
>Moja mojata
Moja
>Pak( now)
>Sada(Serbian now)
>Siczas(Russian now )
>Teraz( Polish now )
Sedaj/Zdaj
>>
Why won't russian oligarchs invest in russia? They invest all their money in western Europe
>>
>>129563692
>>129563955
There was an event in Stavropol, where huge (3.5m) blins(pancakes) were cooked in the middle of the park for the Maslenitsa celebration (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslenitsa)
>>
>>129565258
>REN TV

It's literally a meme channel. AYYY LMAO's USA is run by alien-jew-reptiloids, SLAVS build Atlantis and akm can take out an Abrams.
>>
>>129561839
the date of his birth
>>
>>129570333
>we wuz vikangz
>we wuz trimoreta
>we wuz tsars
>>
File: I got this shit.gif (153KB, 550x670px)
I got this shit.gif
153KB, 550x670px
>>129559879
Uncensored anonymous Internet media is more right-wing than anything the RT puts out. Russian ethno-nationalism is the only alternative to Putin--the global left would hate that even more than Putin.
>>
>>129559879
Isn't russia plagued by rampant faggotry like any other western country despite all the anti-gay laws?
>>
File: theresamay.jpg (26KB, 530x288px)
theresamay.jpg
26KB, 530x288px
>>129559879
STOP HAVING INTERNET ACCESS
>>
>>129559946
You are a traitor to your nation, you fucking cuck
>>
>>129560127
I'm sure someone is profiting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYMfb6tqwqs
>>
>>129560820
Land route to Königsberg.
>>
>>129560549
kek, I haven't seen this meme work in years
it was run to the ground when it got normalfagged.com
>>
They bypass state controlled media and jump right into media controlled by (((them)))
>>
>>129561151
We do not want attention. We want You to stop giving us fake comfort as if there really was nothing of interet in the Baltics. It would be best if there was no attention from Russia.
>>
File: oh no aku.png (423KB, 1266x702px)
oh no aku.png
423KB, 1266x702px
>>129569336
This is a very unsettling thought
>>
>>129559879
Aren't Russian liberals several times worse than western liberals?
>>
>>129559992
Thanks to Keynesian Jews in the US, we're headed for worldwide economic collapse. What happens then?
>>
File: 1032586512.jpg (131KB, 1000x541px)
1032586512.jpg
131KB, 1000x541px
>>129578093
Implying Putin is not one of (((them)))
>>
>>129559879
LA times should stick with the US.

They gave no clue what goes on with another country let alone this one
>>
>>129561251
Thank God for internet
>>
>>129578594
Well, the Hezbollah does receive lots of support from him.
God knows what his (((endgame))) is.
>>
File: British space program.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
British space program.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>129564719
Stuff happens here all the fucking time

Same with FBI agents who are a bit too patriotic and go sniffing around the wrong billionaires
>>
>>129561839
Dictators can come to power legally. Putin is an elected dictator.
>>
>>129564546
>the Ruthenian
What's your take on the ukrainian situation?
And did you immigrate recently?
I think Ruthenians are based for not falling for (((ukraine))) meme.
>>
>>129568854
go home Soros
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.