[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get baptized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: IMG2014442824HI.jpg (115KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG2014442824HI.jpg
115KB, 800x537px
Watched a 5 minute Peterson clip and now I want to get baptized. Found a Church 50 miles away that offered to get this done for me next Sunday.

Should I accept their offer?
>>
do it and when your done pretend to be possessed
>>
>>129558880
fuggggggg kek
>>
It's best to be baptized by a Priest's semen or a Nuns squirting pussy juice. That's how you get closer to Jesus.
>>
Do you actually believe in the work of the cross of Christ? I think it is great, brother, just make sure it is done in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and that the church is filled with the Holy Spirit. God bless you, anon.
>>
I'm irreligious but I always support people returning to their cultural and religious roots. Godspeed, anon
>>
>>129559053

Do not mind these people, man. They are blind and are afraid of the cross of Christ. You will suffer in Christ, but you will also find true joy. The truth is usually spat upon and treated as a whore by those who only know harlotry.
>>
IMPORTANT ADVICE: eat at least 20 minutes before so you don't get a cramp in the pool
>>
File: demiurge.jpg (223KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge.jpg
223KB, 543x800px
Daily Reminder than Yahweh is the slaver of goym.
>>
>>129559408

Amen.
>>
>>129559323
If he were to return to his cultural roots, he would become a Pagan. Christianity isn't European.
>>
No you colossal faggot, any church that offers to baptize you after a single week is bullshit. You should start going regularly to a church close to you that isn't full of faggotry and get baptized later. The baptism is symbolic, and for it to hold the most meaning you have to be fully aware. Doing it like this is cheap and shallow.
>>
>>129559901

We do not even know the true worship of the ancient pagans of Europe. Dude you are a just a wannabe wiccan. The shit is just a made up mish mash of old concepts.

Universal truth is not tied to race identity. Stop buying into the globalist agenda. They want you fuckers to be nice and racist, because when you are a racist separatist, you will never form large alliances necessary to defeat the globalists. Stop being so dim.
>>
Go to a gay club, they'll baptise you a lot
>>
>>129558797
that's a fucking ridiculous ritual
at least the japanese tsukubai is grounded in reality
this?
I wash u with water ur christian now :^)
ridiculous
>>
>>129562449
A revered custom in France I assume, you fucking faggots.
>>
>>129559901
its been in europe long enough to be considered "cultural roots"
>>
>>129562571
It doesn't make you a Christian, you have to choose that first, baptism is a public display that you are being reborn through Christ. It does not give you salvation but it is a great way to acknowledge your new relationship with God, and it should be celebrated as well
>>
>>129558797
Only if your heart's in it
this isn't like the catholics
with their arbitrary
>Indulgences
>>
>>129562585
Yeah no gay cum for you just that sweet sweet muslim sperm
>>
>>129562784
It's not quite necessary, right? Why the fuck would I want to let people know I believe in some god?
>>
>>129558797
>Watched a 5 minute Peterson clip and now I want to get baptized
Sheeple r reel
>>
>>129562571

You sound like a dejected ex Christian, or a kid that grew up in a Christian home that is rebelling. Might be wrong. I have no real understanding of Japanese spirituality. Strikes me as just garden variety ancestor worship.
>>
>>129558797
Absolutely, do it, there are literally no downsides.

In the Islamic faith if you give up and leave it's called 'Apostasy', the punishment for Apostasy is death.

In Christianity there is no punishment for Apostasy. If you've been baptised and later give up on the faith you still get to go to heaven if it exists.

best safety net ever.
>>
>>129562910

Not another sterile, materialistic asian. There is more to life than fields of force, anon.
>>
>>129558797

Why 50 miles away? I'm sure there are closer churches
>>
Christianity is weak and it will be devoured by Islam because you cucks will just bend over and take it.

>muh dues vult
lmao
>>
>>129563006
I understand purification rituals, but baptism just sounds plain silly.
>>
File: Pepextinguisher.png (176KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pepextinguisher.png
176KB, 479x600px
>>129562917
This
>>
File: sweetie.png (416KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.png
416KB, 680x680px
>>129562849
There you go with your American projection.

>tfw living in a 100% White upper-class neighborhood.
>>
>>129563158

says someone using a sweetie meme.
>>
>>129562983
>If you've been baptised and later give up on the faith you still get to go to heaven if it exists.
That's not fucking true, though. FAITH is literally the main requirement for going to Heaven. If you abandon your faith, there will be no earthly punishment, but unless you find it, again, you will not go to Heaven.
>>
>>129563061
I'm spiritually allowed to kill as many muslims as I want. Dunno what you think Christianity is but we're supposed to hate those who see Christ but reject Him, which all muslims do. Therefore they are not our brothers and we owe them nothing.
Go suck a pharisaic dick faggot.
>>
File: img.jpg (69KB, 630x458px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
69KB, 630x458px
>>129563326
Sweetie please.... you guys are housing them in your churches.
>>
File: smug fatty.png (26KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
smug fatty.png
26KB, 861x758px
>>129563245
Says someone sharing his street with a dozen coons.
>>
File: Papajak_Watykaniak.gif (198KB, 368x310px) Image search: [Google]
Papajak_Watykaniak.gif
198KB, 368x310px
>>129563452
>you guys are housing them in your churches.

Only if one is a cathocuck.
Catholicism is one hell of a cancer these days - Vatican will take your country's monies if your government signed a concordate and instead will demand that you should take in as many rapefugees as humanely possible.
>>
>>129558797
Do it with an orthodox Orthodox or tradition Catholic Church. Time is no matter, if you truly intend and actively pursue its completion. Just remember that although Orthodoxy and traditional Catholicism are carriers of Tradition, they are not its be-all end-all. Be a Nazi outside the Church doors. It's God's will that the earth be populated by/fit for (soul carrying) humans.
>>
>>129564118
>tradition Catholic Church.

I can understand Orthodox Church, but why push Leaf into the hands of the devil?
All you will get in the latter case is a faithless person.
>>
>>129563061
>Christianity is weak and it will be devoured by Islam because you cucks will just bend over and take it.
Funny, how it's the least God-fearing countries--INCLUDING YOURS--who are the most welcoming to muslims.
>>
>>129564291
The SSPX remain fairly solid. I don't find their theology ultimately persuasive. In Catholicism, the historical, relatively constant Catholic faith and sacraments, and obedience to the Catholic hierarchy, cannot be separated, yet today one must choose. But as far as opposing modernity/standing up for Western tradition go, the SSPX seem more solid than most Orthodox Churches.

I often fantasize about spending my life on Mt. Athos, btw. I've felt myself forced into an Evola/Guenon Traditionalist position for several years now. I spent years wanting nothing more than to join a Carthusian monastery, or as a fallback, a Catholic traditionalist (latin, pre-Vat. II sacraments) Trappist monastery.
Can a secret Traditionalist, in good conscience, live out his years on Mt. Athos?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.