[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Humanity have ended after WW1?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I am curious to hear your opinions. Don't you feel as though the general collapse of actual values and beliefs in society started with Modernism and that we should have died or ended at that point? Most music today is about sex, drugs and money. These hollow, lifeless goals, are they actually living goals? Do they mean anything? Even our memes, aren't they constantly changing, they lack any foundation, merely an agreed upon humor, a consensus that is created in a few seconds. Everything is malleable, and means nothing. Life is hollow, anons. When they marched off, we should have all marched off.
>>
>>129557868
>posts picture from WW2
>>
>>129557902
It is late, sorry. Running on red bull. Fine, post a picture of the Lusitania sinking.
>>
>>129557868
Gotta add, I agree that the select rich assholes like Harriman, Bush and the rest of them ruined multiple generations for money and are the route cause of all of this. And we all know where they got their loans...
>>
File: GettyImages-159146830.jpg (2MB, 3478x3333px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-159146830.jpg
2MB, 3478x3333px
>>129557902
>>
>>129557868

No, I am a non-white and all I see is whitey being tricked by the Jew twice in WWI and WWII. The Jew should have ended in WWII but they didn't because whitey here overthinks too much.
>>
>>129558270
I'm not a white either, merely a mudslime. The trickery is too strong though, I don't blame whitey.
>>
>>129557868
An anon posted an excerpt from a book about child abuse the other night. It shocked me rigid and I thought I'd seen just about everything
The book was compiled from literally dozens of expert research going way back, way back
Here's what it revealed: in the past, most Pacific Island cultures, Greek and Chinese cultures and more ATE their children. They beat them senseless from birth, those which survived the cannibalism. They sexual abused them to an incredible degree and the Japs were leaders in that degeneracy. They flogged their infants and children. They sold them into prostitution or simply gave them to family members to sexually exploit at will. India considered it rare for a ten year old girl to have an intact hymen. Indian mothers dared not leave their daughters, from babyhood to older, with their husbands or brothers in laws or even with the kids' grandfathers
It was graphic, that excerpt and more of the book I found online. It convinced me this material world was not created by a loving god or any god worth its name
I do believe in a creator, but chances are high that this place was created by something evil
So, in light of all that, of the plagues, epidemics, brutality, slavery, wars, poverty, misery etc which our ancestors had to live and survive, it's fair to say that as humans, we've come a *long* way in relatively short time
We are improving. We are evolving from disgusting exploitative animals to creatures who are more just, more compassionate
We've on the upward climb. WW1 was a second ago when measured in the wider view
Why stop now. Most of us no longer eat our own children the moment they're born, for example
Yes, cultures evolve at different rates and it will be a long time measured by our internal clocks, before we're all worth a dime
But we're growing and improving
>>
>>129557868
>Should Humanity have ended after WW1?
No, but WW2 should've been nuclear warfare eventually leaving mankind with only a couple thosand survivors. China and Africa would be the only 2 large countries unaffected by radiation and world would finally be free from white opression.
>>
>>129558907
I hope so anon. I just see a constant death around me. Video games, anime, movies, tv. Escapism. Pure escapism. Half of the American pop votes for President. Less for everything less significant than that. Millennials are a failed coddled generation, coddled by Generation X who experience the cold war. Generation Z is our last hope, I firmly believe that. I think the real evil is the people who sell out their own fellow man for, essentially, nothing. I hope we continue to grow, and this is merely just a modern dark age.
>>
>>129559199
> Muh white oppression

God save us. If you even care to, or even are there.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.