[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which tomato?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 11

File: p01l7ts6.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
p01l7ts6.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
What are you going to do when the genetic revolution rolls around the corner?
Are you going to choose the big tomato pill and modify yourself?
Or are you a naturalist who would rather stay natural, and will refuse to modify yourself?

Also, will concepts like race cease to exist? Will humans finally unite with the dawn of the genetic revolution, or will we be divided further, splitting into different, distinct species? Discuss.
>>
>>129556054
we had a eugenics movement. People didn't like it.

The coming "genetic revolution" will be short lived.
>>
>>129556054
I'll modify myself slightly, and only with FLOSS tech. Nothing proprietary.
>>
>>129556203
but a genetic modification would not prevent you from having children, like the eugenics movement sometimes did.
you could improve the intelligence, lifespan and creativity of your child, and even yourself! why would anyone pass on that offer? it does not take away your rights.
>>
>>129556390
but lets say that everyone modified themselves beyond recognition, and they truly are more intelligent, creative and healthy than you. wouldn't you need to modify yourself to be able to compete and survive at that point?
>>
File: 1294146410148.jpg (28KB, 392x429px) Image search: [Google]
1294146410148.jpg
28KB, 392x429px
>>129556054
>eugenics movement
>Chinese psychopathic government official and/or a beetle-like Jew thinks they are the superior specimen and injects their DNA into the mass of the population
And you're done. eugenics problem isn't the science as much as it is those in power making the decisions and opinions on what is "superior" which isn't a scientific concept.

Have fun!
>>
>>129557030
that is why it was posted on a politics board.
lets assume that we invented the ability to manipulate dna i any way we wished.
what are the political implications?
what would you personally do?
>>
>>129556535
I'd possibly do it only if it granted me a longer lifespan (telomere regeneration, and a way to bypass the Hayflick limit).. I don't want anything else. I don't care about enhanced mental abilities.
>>
>>129557151
what would the difference between race be then?
>>
>>129556054
who cares all this shit won't happen for like another 100 years.
>>
Post yfw the only way the subhumans can perfect their genetics is by injection of superior white genes thus bleaching themselves.
>>
>>129557203
so you don't mind getting overranked by the enhanced freaks?
>>
>>129557338
the idea is, say we are able to change anything about us. so we are not limited by injecting white genes, we can inject literally anything. would that cause a single race to be born? or would that divide us further? what do you think?
>>
>>129557220
Mostly cultural.
Some "tribes" (I know it sounds shitty, but stay with me) might begin to do research on their own, and grant themselves unique modifications that make them different in appearance than the rest of the tribes.

>>129557341
Not really, no. I'd be glad I'm still relatively "human" compared to them. It's not what most people would do, but I'd feel happy and satisfied that way.
>>
>>129556428
This is why idealists are the scum of the earth.
Canada when you deal with shit like this the first thing you ought to do is consider the worst possible case scenario in introducing a policy like that and always assume there's a 99% that it's going to happen.
Introducing eugenics is giving the state the possibility to control your reproduction and your offspring, that is a terrible idea on every possible level.
>>
>>129557462
you can also modify yourself lets say.
the way you can do it is, you can (even if you modified yourself) can still keep your sperm/egg cells intact. so, you can have a child that has your initial genes, which is not cucked.
then, when they grow up, they will be able to make the decision of gene modification by themselves.
how does that sound?
>>
>>129557601
can all be modified.
>>
>>129557610
>and grant themselves unique modifications that make them different in appearance than the rest of the tribes.
only a single stand of their hair would give another tribe access to their dna. maybe they would encrypt it somehow?

>Not really, no. I'd be glad I'm still relatively "human" compared to them. It's not what most people would do, but I'd feel happy and satisfied that way.
agreed, give me the long lifespan and i would be satisfied.
>>
>>129557489
The answer is always freaks. People are shitty at making rational decisions and we would see spider looking people, multiple hands, giant 20 inch penises, it would be totally crazy. Eventually people would stop being able to breed sexually. I have watched Gattaca dozens of times and the only thing I disagree with in regards to the predictions made in the movie is the speed at which degeneracy and crazy would kick in.
>>
>>129556428
I would consider modifying myself, but I would never modify my child without its consent because doing so would violate the NAP.
>>
>>129557916
yeah, but you don't need to modify your outside body to derive sexual satisfaction.
you can literally modify yourself so that you would feel sexually satisfied all the time. there would be a ton of problems with it, but you could do it.
i don't think there would be spider people, as most people would probably modify their intelligence beyond those petty fantasies.
maybe we would become a single organism, who knows? sky is the limit dude.
>>
>>129556054
Does it make dead jews
>>
>>129557982
whoops, sorry. (deleted an earlier post.)

check this one:
>>129557682
you can literally do it.
would ANCAP be the optimal ideology to rule a genetically modified society?
>>
>>129557704

yes but if you were white, would you seriously give your children dark skin and an afro just for lulz?

prolly not. i would assume after genetic engineering takes a foothold, there will be large nationalistic movements towards preserving some racial characteristics in every single country in the world
>>
>>129558279
it can make jews go away if the jews decide that they no longer want to be jews. you can become anything dude, that is the concept.
>>
>>129558303
no, but i could be white one day, and black another day if i could afford it for example. i could be green, something brand new even.
>>
>>129558303
also, i could keep the dna of my sperms intact, so my children would be natural. so they could make the decision to modify by themselves when they grew up. i wouldn't make such a huge decision for them.
>>
test
>>
>>129558607
ready for shitposting?
proxies all set?
>>
>>129557843
That's a cause of concern, yeah - if encryption isn't possible, you might be able to insert dependencies on some sort.
Picture an isolated tribe near the Caspian Sea, or somewhere in the Himalayas.
There are high degrees of inbreeding in it, and they've made everything require THEIR genes.
Anyway, let's assume you have a machine that's somehow capable of rewriting your DNA instantly.
If you're already modified, you cannot insert that isolated tribe's and make them coexist with your modifications. You need to completely rewrite your DNA with theirs.
At that point, would that even be you anymore?

>>129558646
I'm >>129557610; something went wrong with my original connection and I had to use a VPN.
>>
>>129556428
i am of the belief that such things as playing god, especially with the human genome can never result in good.

People shill about genetically modified organisms, but what happens if apples go the way of the banana?

the same concept applies.

It doesn't mean it isn't interesting to research, but wide-spread use should be strictly considered, as the after effects could shake the world.

Its also like AI, everyone goes on about "True" AI, but you need to question if humanity is ready to share its place as the most intelligent species with an entity equally or even more so intelligent.
>>
>>129557682
>>129557982

>> pulling hypothetical limitations out of my ass

what if pre-natal genetic engineering gives a 100x increase in ability in all areas of life (intelligence, beauty, physical strength, etc) versus post-birth genetic engineering which asymptotes out at 10x increase in ability.

so imagine a world where post-birth genetic engineering works to an extent, but pre-natal genetic engineering just gives far superior advantages that you handicap your children by not giving them the best genes?

what do you do then? cuck yourself to have a child that can have all the advantages possible, or have an inferior child that has your unmodified genes?
>>
File: 1285991109908.jpg (199KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
1285991109908.jpg
199KB, 700x530px
If I get to fight for )))ZAFT((( sure, gimme the genetic augmentations.
>>
I will absolutely do some genetic fuckery, if the option is presented. I'll fix my schizophrenia, for starters.
>>
Genetically modified people are no longer people. Kill them.
>>
>>129556054
i wish my brain had ram slots cause im smart as fuck but i cant remember more than like 6 simultaneous things without losing other things

you dont know pain until you have to carry a notepad to write your current tasks on to ensure you still know why u went somewhere when u arrive
>>
>Defintion of eugenics: the science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics
Eugenics are women, they are getting more and more selective too. Any woman that's ever said anything about how totes horrible Nazis are needs to get punched in the cunt and mandated to suck off the shortest fattest ugliest man in the county
>>
>>129556054
100% genetic engineering.

I am going to CRISPR out my jp waifu's gene and she'll give birth to a pure Aryan, blonder than me.
>>
>>129558874

But how can you kill them if they are more intelligent, stronger, faster, and naturally more charismatic than you?
>>
File: 1497195759130.jpg (24KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1497195759130.jpg
24KB, 600x484px
>>129556054
Humans unite? Not with our jewish overlords around
>>
>>129558741
would make sense, but what would prevent the other group from creating another piece of "dna code" that could imitate the properties of the first?
so lets say they captured one "human" from the rivaling tribe. they can just scan the dna and rewrite it so that it wouldn't require the rest of the genes. would create a dna that would have the desired effect, but would filter out the security measures put in by the other tribe.
all you need is a smart guy to code your dna so you would exhibit specific properties. and given that it is a genetic revolution, i think we would not have a shortage of smart people.
>>
>>129558758
yeah, i am not shilling it though.
i just think that it is inevitable as grim it sounds, so i wanted to hear what other people would do in that situation.
>>
>>129556054
I don't like tomatoes
>>
>>129556054
I would choose the Monsanto one since it didn't have bugs on it.
>>
>>129558781
>>> pulling hypothetical limitations out of my ass
not really, your sperm and egg cells have different dna compared to your body cells, so they could be filtered out and not be touched really easily. all you would need is a body that would be able to keep it that way.

>cuck yourself to have a child that can have all the advantages possible, or have an inferior child that has your unmodified genes?
i think i would cuck myself to be honest. i wouldn't want my children to be losers in life.
>>
>>129558874
they would be able to kill you no prob.
>>
>>129558952
yeah, but we are talking about complete control over dna.
>>
>>129558998
Checkmate
>>
>>129559037
jews could change their dna and stop being jews.
>>
>>129559095
Wouldn't it be "weaker" than the original one? The original one relied on the rest of the tribal genes.
You might get something similar out of that, but it wouldn't be quite the same.
And anyway, if that change happens to be purely cosmetic (and without any "function"), who would actually waste his time reverse-engineering it?
>>
>>129557462
If the genes are handpicked, that means they most likely come from a bunch of different people. In other words, that being is not yours, but not anyone else's either. I don't think the word "cuck" is the best word to describe the situation.
>>
>>129559150
brutal.
>>
>>129556054
Oh look, yet another transhumanism shill thread.
>>
>>129557623
The mind of a conservative. Fear anything that is different and offer no real reason why
>>
>>129559390
>Wouldn't it be "weaker" than the original one? The original one relied on the rest of the tribal genes.
probably. depends on how much you can isolate it. maybe we could "emulate" the rest of the tribal genes, like we do with computers. you know, you can emulate linux on windows, so you can run linux only programs? maybe you could emulate an organism from that other tribe in order to get the gene working.
>>
>>129557623
i am not saying that it is a good idea, i just think it is inevitable.
>>
>>129558758
>but you need to question if humanity is ready to share its place as the most intelligent species with an entity equally or even more so intelligent.
I'm ready to welcome our robot overlords
>>
>>129559615
I'm fully aware that I'm moving the goalpost, but how do you supposed said gene emulation would work? An added emulator gene, or a whole chromosome devoted to emulation?
>>
>>129560051
i have no idea, but my bet is on that it would imitate the way computers operate, at least to a degree.
>>
>>129560051
suppose*
>>
>>129560051
overall, i would say a chromosome. it sounds complicated enough to be a chromosome.
>>
>>129560273
I can imagine it being pretty heavily used for political assasinations soon after it's discovered. The state which discovers it would keep it a secret and take every measure out there to prevent any leaks. I can picture them staging assasinations as to have excuses to stir up trouble with other ethnic groups/tribes.
>>
>>129556203
It will be popular in China, perhaps not in the West.
>inb4 China is a third world shithole and won't be able to push forward with eugenics
Take a look at the work being done at BGI Shenzhen. The researchers there are collecting the DNA of geniuses and are close (with the help of some Westerners) to discovering the genes that directly govern human intelligence. This knowledge will help to inform China's planned large-scale eugenics programs in the coming decades.
>>
>>129556428
The main target for gene editing will be embryos, not the somatic cells of adults.
>>
>>129560453
i see that as well.
the government would have a select few people to carry that gene, so it would be easy to contain. because if they were to give it to just everyone, it would be pretty easy to obtain by the opposing group desu.
i wonder if there would be dna hackers, trying to leak out that gene the government is hiding from them. you could make a movie out of this.
>>
>>129560586
probably yes, especially considering our current limitations. but once it reaches its full potential, i assume we would be able to edit whole adult organisms as well.
>>
>>129560481
The near-term application of BGI's work will be mandated screening for the intelligence-governing genes in embryos, with the goal of having the most intelligent embryos selected for implantation in the mother's womb via IVF cycles. The PRC plans on treating low intelligence like a birth defect. The result will be a 10 to 20 average IQ increase for the new generations of Chinese babies starting in about 5 years.
>>
>>129560834
wtf i love china now!
>>
>>129560950
Lacking a "moral compass" can certainly provide a society with advantages in the long run.
>>
>>129560834
And while China is doing that, the west will begin accepting mental retardation as something natural. I've already seen Tumblr people defend drug usage and alcohol during pregnancy; they don't give a fuck that their kid is going to turn out retarded and fucked up. They want to have "freedom of choice".
I'm fed up with the west, man.
>>
>>129561163
yeah, i am really scared about the upcoming eugenics stuff, especially when applied to a big scale.
i think me not living long enough to see it is a blessing in the skies. sure, there will be eugenics attempts happening during our lifetime, but we will probably die before we start to see adverse effects on a big scale.
do you think that they would put a price on eugenics here in the west? my guess is they would do the necessary stuff for free to be able to compete with other countries, but for cosmetic stuff, they would probably charge a load.
>>
>>129561269
this.
>>
>>129561269
Same here. I've taken the black pill on the West. My hope is that East Asia can remain a beacon of civilization in a world full of low IQ degenerates.
>>
>>129561419
In the West, most of these technolgies will be highly regulated or even banned. In the cases they are used, it will only be by a handful of wealthy elites, as the costs will be driven up to prohibitely high levels by regulations. In China, on the other hand, the government will be not only legalize and deregulate these technolgies but will subsidize the research and distribution of them in order to lower costs and maximize access, providing them with a massive competitive advantage over the West in terms of human capital and worker productivity, especially in the wake of increased automation and skill-biased technical change.
>>
>>129560834
>tfw Chinese are too intelligent
>>
>>129561833
>tfw you're either a communist party official or a VPN user
>>
File: well cucked.png (207KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
well cucked.png
207KB, 803x688px
>>129562050
>He doesn't know how to bypass the "great" firewall
>>
>>129562110
So then, what's the buzz in China about the research being done at BGI Shenzhen? Is there a conversation going on about the use of IVF cycles to select for maximum intelligence in embryos? Will IVF cycles be limited to the elites, or will the middle class eventually use them too? To what extent do you think the government will get involved?
>>
>>129556054
hey idiot the evidence is pretty clear genetically modified crops can't compete with organic and produce less return for far greater energy investment.

Nor is there any evidence of their long term safety as food or for the environment.
>>
>>129562366
Already gets funding from Hangzhou Municipal Government -- I assume that as it continues to grow, government will keep getting involved, not to mention that it's kind of an amalgamation of public and private and obtains funds from both sectors. Especially if goals regarding IVF are reached, the state will assume more authority.

They've signed pacts with other nations to further research and development in IVF... I see big things coming. I don't hear much about using IVF cycles to modify intelligence though.
>>
>>129562747
Multiple cycles of IVF allow for many potential embryos to be selected from for implantation, which in turn increases the likelihood of finding a high IQ embryo for implantation (if the genes governing intelligence are sufficiently understood). Here is more information on the process of embryo selection and how it could be used to maximize intelligence in children:
>https://www.gwern.net/Embryo%20selection
>>
>>129562747
And thanks for the info
>>
>>129563134
Oh and although we can't see too many studies from here about experiences, the ones I do access report that women report physical and emotional distress, so that of course is a barrier to overcome.

There isn't much data on long-term impacts of IVF for embryos, but yeah, IVF children score better on many tests than non-IVF children. I really hope this begins being used more to further optimize intelligence. I want to see an intellectual super race.
>>
>>129556054
Are my balls going to be hit by Mosanto brand terminator genes and I'll be forced to liscense my new genetic profile for every kid I want to try to have and actually have no clue what sort of genelines are getting admixed into my descendants or if they'll be my descendants at all?
>>
>>129563337
Yes I've seen that too about women. And I hope to see the same.
>>
>>129556054
>Or are you a naturalist who would rather stay natural, and will refuse to modify yourself?

If it is a legit upgrade to the current state (something like removing genetic flaws for example), I sure as fuck would. That's like asking a blind person if they'd like to be able to see.
>>
>>129559556
To be fair, at least for modern history "assume the worst and the actual outcome is likely to go into that direction" is fairly accurate.

But people drive it to the point of clinical paranoia where they get stuck in eternal stagnation. Just take a look at the threads on /pol/ about May's "suspending human rights" statement for example. It would be absolutely necessary if you want to fight the Islamic invasion, because they are using human rights as a shield to stop the host nation from doing anything about the invasion.
Yet hardly anyone in those threads would have been okay with that because they'd expect the government to only curtail their own rights, but not those of the Muslims.
>>
>>129560481
Irrelevant since they treat their citizens like mechanisms in the politico industrial machine of their state. Intelligent workers are dissatisfied workers.
>>
>>129563840
Intelligence is still a key driver of national economic performance.
>http://mason.gmu.edu/~gjonesb/IQandNationalProductivity.pdf
>>
>>129559149
>i just think that it is inevitable

It pretty much is, both from the technological and the biological angle.

For the biological angle it will start with simple things like fixing genetic diseases. Those are super easy because you don't have to fear any side effects - you know what is broken and you know that if you turn a certain gene on/off to match the normal pattern, the body should work fine again.
That will lay the groundwork for the methodology and there will be no one opposing it. And once you have the methodology, people willing to take risks will start using it for other alterations, no matter if it's illegal or not. It will only be a matter of time till they simply force the rest to follow them into that direction, just like drugs in professional sport - it doesn't matter if you like drugs or not, if you want to compete at all you have to take them.

For technological alternations I think the resistance will be even lower. Humanity is already halfway there anyway - used to be that computers filled whole rooms, then they were sized down to fit into a regular household, then they were made portable as laptops and now people have them with them basically 24/7 in the form of smartphones. That was a constant progression of ever closer integration and if you ask a random person on the street how important their smartphone is to them, a lot of them will rank it very high. Next development step will probably be more advanced handling (like the progression that is currently taking place, from manual to voice) and from there it's just another small step to something that hardly differs from full integration.

If you like it or not does not make much of a difference since you won't be able to stop it. So the best way to handle it is to shape it in a way that is still acceptable for you.
>>
File: 799px-B-25H.jpg (86KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
799px-B-25H.jpg
86KB, 799x600px
>implying if such advanced technology was created it wouldn't become immediately heavily restricted and only used by a very few with the ability to clone themselves and create their personal tribes based on their own dna
>implying they wouldn't give themselves and their creations grandiose modifications so they could lord over unmodified humans as if they were gods, or hunt them for sport

Nope nope nope, fuck off transfaggots, people will eventually go so far they'll lose all humanity
Human Purity First,use advanced technology and robotic armors to defeat the gene-freaks menace
>>
>>129558952
The Nazis just threw all social pretense out of the window and were entirely blunt about what they wanted to achieve while everyone else hides it behind vague social statements or only does it subconsciously, yeah.
>>
>>129561269
It's why globalism is such a cancerous idea. One retarded movement within the governing spheres would be enough to let mankind collapse, because there wouldn't be other "branches" that stay free from the taint.
>>
>>129561772
Question is how China would handle foreigner's access to their market in that area.
If they allow Westeners to just come over and get the treatment there, the Western countries will have problems to uphold the ban. Because what are they gonna do, force every person coming back from abroad through a full medical screening and strip them of citizenship if any alteration is found?
>>
File: Space-Wolf-Wulfen-Edition.jpg (511KB, 1896x1340px) Image search: [Google]
Space-Wolf-Wulfen-Edition.jpg
511KB, 1896x1340px
>>129565155
>>
>>129565803
Of course posting a picture of genetically modified super humans from nerdy sci-fi is really for human gene modification.
>>
>>129565155
I very highly doubt that to be honest. Slaves are only worth something if they stay somewhat close to you in capability. Ruling over a tribe of monkeys would be entirely worthless because they cannot do what you want them to do.
>>
My instinct is to stay red tomato
No (((400lbs hackers)))
>>
>>129566057

grape tomato
>>
>>129565979
What would you need slaves though if you could create and tailor biological life to do any specific things you require? I think that in this situation you'd the keep the unmodified monkeys purely for entertainment. I imagine those "blessed" few will consider the world as their own sandbox
>>
>>129566397
Because they won't jump from 0 to 100. There will be a transition phase during which they can only alter certain things, still making them dependent on the masses.
And by the time they reach full mastery, the knowledge about it will be too widespread to keep it contained to a smaller circle.

I mean, just look at human history and show me an example of a technology that is exclusively available to the elites and not the rest.
>>
>>129566529
I'm going to play the tinfoil's advocate. With a process who could have such life-changing implications, why wouldn't they keep most of it secret while only releasing some crumbs of it to the masses (like the removal of genetic birth defects)?

>I mean, just look at human history and show me an example of a technology that is exclusively available to the elites and not the rest.
How could we know for certain though? If I could give you an example of such technology then wounldn't it mean by definition that they weren't able to keep it secret or that they just don't much care about it to make it public?
>>
>>129566924
>why wouldn't they keep most of it secret while only releasing some crumbs of it to the masses

Because they are greedy. That's how they got into power in the first place.
They won't be withholding technology for multiple generations to allow it to mature when they could shit money by making it available to the masses right now.

If you want to get anywhere, you don't have convoluted long term plans. You take what is handed to you and make the best out of it right away, using the profit from that to put yourself ahead. It's like interests, the faster I can make any gains from it the more gains I will make in the future.
>>
>>129567133
That makes sense, sometimes I focus too much on pure evil that I forget some base stuff like greed. I'll need to do everything I can to put myself and my family in a good economical situation for the future because there's still going to be a great divide between those who can afford even the entry-level mods and the rest of the population, unless it's done on a nation-wide level by an authoritarian state I guess
>>
>>129567851
That's the one card the average guy (as in, the collective of average guys, not the individual) can play against the elites - no matter how malicious they might be, their greed will always outstrip it.

And yeah, I'm also planning to work longer than I would have to just sustain my QoL from returns because I'm pretty sure that there'll be some fairly expensive advancements coming out in The Near Futureā„¢ that I will not want to miss in my own best self-interest.
>>
>>129556054
>they actually unironically believe this technology will be available for the wide unwashed masses

Oh I am laffin

This will be reserved for (((them))) so their children can actually be ubermensch ruling over the goyim cattle. If you think otherwise, you're a deluded idealist and need to stop watching Star Trek.
>>
File: Patrick.jpg (54KB, 511x383px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick.jpg
54KB, 511x383px
>>129556054
The big tomato only looks good on the outside. In taste it's dry and shallow, lacking any softness and flavor because it was forcefully made to grow without going through each stage required.

On the other hand, the small tomato is a category on it's own. The Italians call them "pomodorini", also known as Cherry tomato. It's soft, succulent and great combined with cheese and olive oil. When It's fully grown you will love eating it.

Same can be said about humans. If we forcibly attempt to evolve ourselves, if we use technology to replace nature, we will reach evolutionary stagnation.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 105x125px
The history of species has told us one thing

Unification is impossible
>>
>>129559556
>no real reason why
Typical leftist. Too blind to see what's sitting directly in front of themselves.
>>
File: national_transhumanism.png (957KB, 1000x1744px) Image search: [Google]
national_transhumanism.png
957KB, 1000x1744px
>>129556054
Race will not cease to exist, it will become a choice. This is what National Transhumanism will lead to. If you take every person in the world and ask them for what they would consider to be an ideal body, what would they choose? I highly doubt they would all choose the same bodies, but I do believe what they choose will fall in clusters. Chinese will choose the ideal Chinese, Japanese the ideal Japanese, et cetera.

This results in a synthesis of civic and ethnic nationalism. Not only will you adopt the culture of a host nation, you will also modify your genes to be within their acceptable genetic range.
>>
File: Not Pleased.png (332KB, 580x415px) Image search: [Google]
Not Pleased.png
332KB, 580x415px
>>129556054
Bitch that's a Cherry Tomato.
They're bred to be that tiny.
It's like putting a Chihuahua and a Doberman next to each other and saying "You can be this tiny dog, or this big dog." When in reality you're never gonna get one to switch to another.
>>
>>129556054
>natural
humans are part of nature which means that everything we do is "natural"
>>
>>129556054
>implying we haven't done genetics with selective breeding for thousands of years
The problem isn't the engineering of food. The problem is the engineering of profit over health.
>>
>>129558341
>you can become anything

This is where space colonization will play a major role. Those who want to change their bodies beyond legal limits (and there will be legal limits on genetic engineering) will flee to distant isolated space colonies.
>>
>>129556054
You won't be modifying yourself, but your children. You will suit them to the needs of your masters today in case those needs should stay the same tomorrow.
>>
>>129568786
>>they actually unironically believe this technology will be available for the wide unwashed masses

It already is.
>>
>>129572141
>All non-white hatred against whites is born out of insecurity and envy

>let's fix this with trickle-down economic fantasies!

dude, half the fucking planet is starving or shitting in holes in the ground. Letting rich people make white babies is NOT the solution
>>
>>129556203
it was called WWII and it was led by the jews
the jews killed the jews
blamed the whites
dumb fucks
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.