[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Biden 2020

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: BIDEN.jpg (35KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
BIDEN.jpg
35KB, 630x354px
There are rumors circulating that Biden may be running in 2020. It wouldn't be that far fetched, what with the constant spamming of Biden propaganda memes across the internet. So, if that's the case, what do you think his chances are? Who do you think he will be running against for the Democratic nomination? There really is nobody else the Dems can run, as they are but a shell of their former selves.
>>
Well?
>>
>>129553810
>Joe Biden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIXdNQrDaaQ&t=296s
>>
He's well-liked and comes across as a man of the people.
>>
>>129553810
Silly Democrats. The correct answer has always been Jim Webb.
>>
>>129553810
he'll lose.
Who will run for the GOP? Trump won't run again.
Kushner??
>>
>>129559824
...who always seems to be making little girls feel awkward?
>>
>>129553810
wow another democrat pedophile running for king child farmer imagine that
>>
File: 1464838558853.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1464838558853.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>129553810
Why is a canadian speculating about us politics four years from now
>>
>>129553810
Itll be down between him and Tulsi Gabbard and I'm not sure who will win, obviously I'd prefer Gabbard, but she'll have to wait until Trump's done. I do like her.
>>
It's gonna be Booker vs Biden vs Warren, not decided on who wins the Dem nomination. O'Malley might try another run. Desu why can't there just be a Jim Webb surge?
>>
>>129563379
Gabbard will btfo Warren early on, ripping up her supposed "race card" and cutting her up with the pieces while at the same time playing her own. Also Gabbard is just so much sharper than Warren, she'll just crush her shit in general. Even outside of that, Warren is too batty to make it far.
>>
>>129560085
>Trump won't run again.
Imagine being this mentally handicapped
>>
>>129563379
If they're smart, the DNC will elect Biden. Warren appeals a lot to the progressives and would really alienate the Rust Belters, which she can't win on., and Booker is about the same, but really uncharismatic. Biden is one of the last left in the Bill Clinton/Jim Webb old guard that can win over the Mid-West, and still have the meme support from the Obama days. Really the only drawback would be age, which nonetheless is a pretty huge one, but granted he doesn't become another McCain by then I think he'd be fine.
>>
Too old and too white to win as a Democrat presidential candidate, maybe he could've in 2016, but it's too late now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.