[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What did they mean by this?!?!?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 3423.jpg (116KB, 448x657px) Image search: [Google]
3423.jpg
116KB, 448x657px
>What did they mean by this?!?!?!
>>
heart sometimes attack. why problem?
>>
File: 1496001743296m.jpg (82KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496001743296m.jpg
82KB, 1024x768px
>>129552731
lol @ those scare quotes everywhere
> 'death investigation'
> 'remember that Putin is evil, goyim'
>>
>>129552731
I always thought russia killed people all the time. But now that I know how corrupt the cia/nsa are and how much we shill against the Russians for propaganda purposes, maybe it's all a ruse?

Maybe we're the ones who kill people like Seth Rich and these Russian aide deaths are just distractions. Or maybe we're both equally murderous world powers, probably the latter.
>>
>57 year old man has a sudden heart attack and dies
>This has never happened in history
>>
>>129554845
>professional assassins make the cause of death look natural
>this has never happened in history
>>
OH LOOK FAGGOTS....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzIw44w00ow
>>
>Cocaine and hookers can have serious side effects....sips grange.
>>
>>129552731
Hillary is mad and butthurt
>>
>>129552731
swamp creatures covering their tracks
>>
>death was a heart attack but, after a year-long investigation, Washington's chief medical examiner and federal authorities released a joint statement saying he died of blunt-force trauma to his head sustained in his hotel room, induced by falls amid acute ethanol intoxication
they mean they bashed his head inside but then lied and said heart attack
>>
>>129554654
One stereotype that *is* still kinda true about senior Russian officials is that they're all chain smokers (e.g. Lavrov) and/or heavy drinkers, which probably explains incidents like this. But yeah, quite a bit of what normies believe about Russia is jew media lies. For example the meme that Putin is killing reporters that disagree with him all the time is simply false, in the last couple of decades there's been ONE suspicious death and even that was probably vigilante nationalists rather than state actors. The number is artificially bumped up by counting any journalist death, that happens for any reason, as somehow being part of the vast conspiracy. The fact that there's zero evidence for this is actually cited as "proof" of how professional the FSB are ...

>inb4 accusations of RIDF
>>
>>129555990
There's no way russia isn't murdering their leakers and whistleblowers like the US does.

However, I think the US is doing it to a far more significant degree - larger population, and also across the entire west, not just the US.
>>
File: 07262.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
07262.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>129554654
What if all those Russian oligarchs and journalists who people say were killed by Putin, were actually killed by CIA instead to paint Putin as some sort of evil dictator?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.