[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MURDER OF DONALD TRUMP IN CENTRAL PARK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12

File: ss+(2017-06-12+at+12.57.20).jpg (125KB, 841x664px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-12+at+12.57.20).jpg
125KB, 841x664px
http://truthfeed.com/breaking-nyt-delta-bank-of-america-amex-sponsor-assassination-of-trump/80559/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qfzqBr1qh0
>>
>>129551639
Why are Trump supporters so easily triggered?
>>
File: asteroid.jpg (2MB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
asteroid.jpg
2MB, 2048x1150px
So does this mean we can start playing their games now? Hanging the editors and ceo's in effigy all around North America?

Ok, lets do it! I doubt they'll appreciate the "art".
>>
>>129551639
I love Trump and deplore terroristic threats against the President but that is not what this is

Frankly there are numerous legitimate parallels between Caesar and the state of the Roman Republic in 44 BC and Donald Trump & the U.S. in 2017. Plus if people actually watched/read the damn play they'd know what horrible fates befell Caesar's assassins and that everything they tried to accomplish in killing him, failed.

So I agree with this faggot >>129551759
that people should perhaps lighten up on this one.
>>
>bunch of nigger secret service can't protect trump and let him die
no surprise
>>
>LOVE TRUMPS HATE
>(does not apply to Donald Trump or Donald Trump supporters)
>>
>>129552124
we started doing this after the (((Kathy Griffin))) incident
catch up leaf
>>
>>129552139
Why are they not making one about something that has a much greater parallel in the EU, with Merkel or Schultz?

It is the building of a narrative towards the soft headed.
>>
>>129552795
Because it's an American production and no one knows who Schultz is. Maybe half know who Merkel is
>>
>>129552139
>Frankly there are numerous legitimate parallels between Caesar and the state of the Roman Republic in 44 BC and Donald Trump & the U.S. in 2017.

It doesn't matter, you are still using (((art))) as an excuse to stage a killing of the president. There will be consequences for this.
>>
Why are black people killing him? That's racist!
>>
>>129552139
>murder is funny
>not a degenerate
PICK ONE
neck thy self, you sleepy CIA faggit
not falling for your desensitizing meme
>>
>>129552795
I would also say that I don't think either one of them are very much like Caesar personally. Trump is hated by the establishment. Merkel and Schultz are part of the establishment. I do think the comparison to the EU and the RR is valid though, in a general sense
>>
>>129553061
Unlike, say, the Kathy Griffin stunt, this actually has merit as art. I really don't think it's the same thing and again I love Trump.
>>129553098
I didn't say it was funny, this is a strawman argument.
>>
>>129552124
World Peace already did that with Zuckerberg
>>
File: 1496453045719.png (273KB, 1140x974px) Image search: [Google]
1496453045719.png
273KB, 1140x974px
>>129552124
we can do much more than that now
>>
>>129551639
This would be a prime opportunity to attack the advertisers of NYT. Just sayin
>>
>>129554597
Like that would put a dent in the almighty NYT
>>
>>129551759
Why are you so easily brainwashed and stupid?
>>
File: 1480097921422.jpg (144KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480097921422.jpg
144KB, 1000x1000px
>bananas
>>
>>129553167
> Merkel and Schultz are part of the establishment
> I don't think either one of them are very much like Caesar personally
Nigga are you for real?
The people who took out Ceasar where the senate who were fighting the dictatorial Tyranny of the Establishment.

They have been constatly signalling about the EU in the US. Establishment pawn Obama even ran away to bestow the title of "leader fo the free world" on Merkel right after Trump got elected.

IF, IF, IF you are refusing to see the similarities then something is up with your thinking. Whatever your political position, to not see it is... a bad habit of bias you should not let build up.

---------- Separate point ------------

Trump (a bad person to play the role i admit) Is more like Cicero.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicero
> During the chaotic latter half of the 1st century BC marked by civil wars and the dictatorship of Gaius Julius Caesar, Cicero championed a return to the traditional republican government.

He is more of a figurehead for the people who want that than directly caling for it himself though.
>>
>>129554651
If Fox can be hurt so can NYT
>>
>>129552305
And the George Lopez incident, and the Todd McFarlane incident, and the El Chapo incident.
>>
>>129554725
How am I brainwashed and stupid? For not freaking out and whining about a play? Sounds like you're projecting.
>>
>>129554826
>Nigga are you for real?
Nigga are YOU for real?

The people who took out Caesar were the oldest and wealthiest families in Rome who were threatened by the populist reformer Caesar who had forced himself into power at their expense and against great odds. He is nothing like Cicero. And regarding Merkel I think you're putting way too much stock into the term "leader of the free world", the German Chancellor has to stand on a chair to kiss the American President's ass regardless of who Obama wants to award an empty title that's not even his to give. Not only do I not see the similarities but your post honestly makes me think you're a drug abuser, no offense
>>
File: tv63425.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px)
tv63425.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>129552124
As they sponsor this, they should have no problems witnessing their own deaths in an artistic and satirical manner.
>>
>>129551639
Photoshop some pics of Stephen Colbert being shot in the head live during one of his propaganda shows as "art."

Draw some pictures of a left wing college rally being gunned down by patriots as "art."

Depict the employees of CNN being beheaded with lots of blood and tears and call it "art."

Somehow, I don't think the left wing idiots will think it's very acceptable to behave like this when they themselves are suddenly the target of such sentiment. If they want to behave like stupid children, illustrate this kind of shit to make them uncomfortable and prove the point.
>>
Gonna need an aliens and sedition acts 2.0 if these eternally ass blasted sore losers don't knock this shit off soon.
>>
>>129551759

>retards attack trump in a retarded way
>point out it's retarded
>HURRR Y U SO TRIGGURED :^)

Do you think you're clever or something?
>>
>>129551759
remember when democrats backed CAIR in their call to cease and desist putting osama bin ladens face on targets sold in local gun ranges...Because i sure as fuck do
>>
>>129551759
Why are Anti-Trumpers so eager to pretend to murder somebody they disagree with? I HATE Hillary Clinton, but I haven't once expressed a violent thought toward her.
>>
File: 1301437050599.jpg (51KB, 405x300px) Image search: [Google]
1301437050599.jpg
51KB, 405x300px
>>129551639
Based liberals milking drumpflet tears and BTFO drumpf. Just like the Hamilton play, we need to let people know that Drumpf is not our president. Um excuse me honeybun but hillary won the popular vote, just thought I would let you know sugarplum
>>
>>129552139
>I love Trump and deplore terroristic threats against the President but that is not what this is
>Perhaps people should lighten up on this one.
It's not so much that this is a threat but the fucking hypocrisy of it all.

>>129552233
Sums it up the best.
>>
>>129557533
Lol. Trump is indeed your President princess. And there is NOTHING you can do about it.
>>
>>129552233
Yeah, this shit is beyond retarded
>>
Kill Trump, love of cock gets the shock assumes full control and rightwing goes absolutely apeshit/gets their Kennedy and wins for decades continuously if we don't go full 14/88.

Not seeing the lefts endgame here.
>>
>>129557160
Freedom of speech, just like when nazi-larper shills make jokes about throwing jews into ovens.

Dont like it?

Ignore it.
>>
>>129553639
this is the most based world peace sketch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbcbzn_9yzU
>>
mad dog mattis got red dots pointed on the heads of all the childless jews in charge
>>
>>129558109
>Freedom of speech

I'm not saying they aren't free to say it, I just think they should practice some of the love and tolerance they preach constantly.

>Don't like it? Ignore it.

I'll do that when they do.
>>
>>129551639

>People being this mad about a play

I thought you guys were supposed to stand up for white culture, not be triggered by it
>>
>>129558376
>im going to get triggered because the left gets triggered
You're just immature actually and are incapable of handling this like an adult.
>>
Is this another episode of CNN creating the narrative?
>>
>>129558443
Just because you keep saying people are triggered doesn't mean it's true. I'm calmly and politely (minus one use of "fuck") talking about why I dislike what they're doing. Please point out what exactly I said that was immature.
>>
>>129558678
You said you refuse to ignore things like this until they do the same. That's immature and childish. No different than flinging shit around the house and rationalizing it by saying your 3 year old brother does the same thing. Grow up and learn to accept freedom of speech and things that you don't agree with.
>>
It's really of no use pointing out leftist hypocrisy, those who remain leftist are blind and without morals at this point. Those who are on the hard left and not center left persay are there because they love immortality and want a tax payer afforded living while they engage in debauchery, they don't care if the left looks hypocritical because they can white wash it and drag the right wing into mudslinging.

What we need is a moral revival, what we need is people who not only refuse to partake in degeneracy but are unafraid to criticize it openly without fear of being called a bigot. Now that the left is on the attack and dropping the PC culture we shouldn't complain of hypocrisy because we begged for the PC bullshit to end, they've opened themselves up to harsher criticisms and the right needs to up the throttle and dog the ever living shit out of their faggot agenda.
>>
>>129551639
>Using normal gender pronouns is hate speech and you're literally causing trans people to get killed
>What's wrong with acting out an assassination scene of the sitting president? It's completely innocent.

yeah
>>
File: pZ6x8TC.jpg (133KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pZ6x8TC.jpg
133KB, 702x1024px
>>129558785
So wait. You're calling me immature and childish refusing to ignore something and instead, expressing my opinion about it. Meanwhile, you're refusing to ignore my opinion and those of others in this thread, and sticking around to berate us and call names?

Why don't you take your own advice and ignore my being "triggered" if you dislike what we have to say so much?
>>
>"The people loves me..."
>- ᶜᵃᶫᶦᵍᵘᶫᵃ -
>>
>>129559415
Yes, I am saying that your inability to accept and ignore people expressing their disdain for Trump is childish and immature. If you find this offensive or disturbing you need to grow up and get over it. I expect you to also fight against the nazi larpers on /pol/ when they laugh about lynching african americans or throwing jews into ovens.

I'm sure you're not a hypocrite right?
>>
>>129552139
Okay great but most people are too stupid to realize this and so, at the end of the day, this is an anti-Trump demonstration for libcucks to cream their pants over -- normalizing demonstrations which directly depict or strongly resemble the assassination of a sitting president for half of the country to rally around and froth at the mouth poses an enormous threat to the republic.
>>
>>129558109
There is a substantial difference between exercising your first amendment rights and making death threats, however cleverly disguised they might be, especially when those threats are aimed at the president of the United States. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>129558376
Freedom of speech

but not Freedom of consequences.
>>
>>129559882
>death threats
How is this a death threat? It's a play based on Julius Caeser using modern day leaders. I don't think you can prove intent, I do think though you want to believe its a death threat when it isnt.
>>
>Trump is Caesar
I am genuinely OK with this.
Libfags take heed of the warnings of Shakespeare.

Strike down Caesar and you ensure the rise of Augustus, as well as your own demise at the hands of an angry mob of citizens of Rome.
>>
File: Pompey.jpg (13KB, 299x390px)
Pompey.jpg
13KB, 299x390px
Liberals do know that Julius was the good guy right?
>>
>>129551759
Although i agree that /pol/ gets triggered as fuck from little tweets and bait (like every single of of you faggots reading this, even the reply) it is strange that mother fuckers are have the gull to do this, although there are fags that wanted to assassinate Obama and kill bush it wasn't as bad as Trumps getting it.
>>
>>129551639
Freedom of expression, motherfucker. Killing Trump is one way to artistically express yourself.
>>
>>129559624
>larp
Look at this niggerkike and laugh.
>>
This to me is not the usual left fantasy of killing trump. More like a warning, but not to Trump.
>>
>>129559036
Good note. It's a fine line. The government is great at getting people to fight each other instead of them
>>
>>129551639
>Inb4 6 million trump goys get triggered

kek these cucks worship this kike like hes jesus
>>
>>129551639
If they knew history they would realize that after Julius Caesar came Octavius "Electrus" Augustus.
>>
File: 19359.jpg (95KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
19359.jpg
95KB, 500x361px
>>129561916
WE
WUZ
ROMANZ
AN
SHIET
>>
>>129551639
Keep doing this horseshit. Keep pushing the limit of our good taste and tolerance. If the left wants to kill Trump they had better be prepared for all out civil war when one side is heavily armed and pissed off and the other banned guns.
>>
>>129562615
>muh civil war
never going to happen
>>
>>129562866
America is the toughest nut to crack but is not impervious to such things. Although it is true that preventing civil war is the highest priority for the government, considering the consequences of it would almost invariably be global fucking meltdown and the greatest clusterfuck ever seen, it can still potentially happen if things continue down the current path.
>>
>>129553561
The core message is the same. It doesn't matter how many levels of (((interpretation))) or (((reference))) you couch it in. It really doesn't.

You are sending the message that killing the president is not a big deal, it's not forbidden, it's an issue that should be explored by all sorts of performances and representations. You know how it will be interpreted by supporters of the president, yet you do it anyway.

Cream yourself over the (((art))) all you want, this deep meaning outside of what you think it should mean, and will have consequences.
>>
>>129551639
>admitting Trump is like Ceasar
>gone up from being "literal Hitler!
>keeps winning
>>
>>129560107
It doesn't matter how you choose to describe it, it's a presentation of the president being killed. Every other aspect of the art is just an excuse to make that one presentation. That much is obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells.

Also you suck dicks.
>>
>>129562866
All it would take is the breakdown of the social norm. There are many millions of people on both sides that want to tear into each other. Proxying politicians is no longer cutting it as the Left believe their way of thinking is the only way and anyone that disagrees with fundamentally evil. While the Right is sick and fucking tired of having normal common life chipped away bit by bit and forced to play the PC double think game every moment of their life. As well as having the Left act out like with Antifa and protesting free speech.

Neither side has an issue with killing another American because we don't see each other as equals. Merely threats to our perceived way of life and future. The only thing standing in the way of naked aggression is the threat of losing our comfy normal lives as we know it. If you go out and crack the skull of an antifa cuck and they got it on video. Goodbye job, friends, family. You're now a hated despised racist. Outcasted from society as the Left has cultured it. If we lose the threat of not being able to enjoy our day to day then brother on brother is a very real possibility.

The Right is basically waiting for the Left to make a mistake too big to hand wave away so they have the go ahead to take them down.
>>
>>129563844
>You are sending the message that killing the president is not a big deal, it's not forbidden
But that is the opposite of what happens. In the play the assassins thought it would not be a big deal, that people would accept it. The opposite happened, everyone who took part was eventually butchered and the Republic was dissolved, BECAUSE of the murder. It's not the same as the George Lopez drawing or the Kathy Griffin thing which provide no context.

And honestly even if it were. The fact is this happens. It's done at Gwar shows, Marilyn Manson shows. It was the same for Bush. We can't keep responding to these things with histrionics, I mean we can but it's not going to do Republicans any favors.
>>
File: 1491194105384.jpg (27KB, 780x438px)
1491194105384.jpg
27KB, 780x438px
>>129552139
but what if he gets his hands on the fucking nuclear codes???
>>
>>129564416
>The opposite happened, everyone who took part was eventually butchered and the Republic was dissolved, BECAUSE of the murder.

So fucking what? The Republic dissolves. No one gives a shit. Commies / enemies of America do NOT CARE about the Republic.

And 99% of the people did not get that message, they just saw the president being stabbed on a stage.

You are excusing a very basic representation of something dangerous as having all these artistic deeper qualities that simply aren't there.
>>
>>129564662
>You are excusing a very basic representation of something dangerous as having all these artistic deeper qualities that simply aren't there.
They are there and you know it, you're just being willfully obstinate for the purposes of this exchange. The better argument is that most Americans would possibly be too dumb to comprehend what they were seeing which is fair but I would counter that those mouthbreathing Americans aren't the kind of people who go to Shakespeare In The Park in the first place and the wider world would not even know about this if not for the "outrage" from people such as yourself, which will like Caesar's assassination end up having the opposite effect you're going for.
>>
>>129551639
FBI being mad
>>
>>129564964
You are the one being willfully obstinate. You can not reasonably argue that the net effect of this play was not to spread a representation of Trump being killed. For the simple fact that the creators most certainly KNEW that 99% of people will not watch the play at all, and of the 1% that do, only 50% of them will understand it.

It's called using art to send messages, but including other aspects as an excuse or explanation for that message. When challenged on the main message, those elements are there to explain away and justify the art.

If the main message behind this play was "Killing Trump is bad and will lead to chaos" then more time would have been spent carefully promoting it in that manner. Instead that's not what we are seeing.
>>
>>129562615
Fucking spot on. Do they seriously think we'll just stand down. Trump is only the beginning
>>
>>129564121
Very poignant and true. The only reason nothing has happened is because us on the right tend to have families, businesses, actual lives to take care of.

But if that last straw ever drops, it will be hell on earth for them
>>
>>129565448
>If the main message behind this play was "Killing Trump is bad and will lead to chaos" then more time would have been spent carefully promoting it in that manner. Instead that's not what we are seeing.
Not being facetious, "Killing Caesar is bad and will lead to chaos," is 100% the message of the play Julius Caesar and has been for four hundred years, which I think most people who go to theater would consider to be long enough to make excessive promotion redundant. The best way to have it perceived as you're describing in my humble opinion is to consume it as the sort of abbreviated clickbait media it has become, which is the irony.
>>
>>129566092
>Not being facetious, "Killing Caesar is bad and will lead to chaos," is 100% the message of the play Julius Caesar and has been for four hundred years

The play already is abbreviated click media. It's not Julius Caesar, it's entire meaning has been co-opted and perverted into something else entirely. Why, you think that room full of commies stood and applauded because they agree killing Trump is bad now? Haha, you're so naive.
>>
>>129551639
Honestly if you didn't sholam your guyem here. I wouldn't know this actually existed.. it's probably irrelevant. How much to piss on your wife Anon?
>>
>>129566092
You are dumb as fuck, seriously just kill yourself.

You don't get it, read this post very carefully.

99% of people will never watch the play or ever understand it, they will simply see the headlines and pictures of Trump being assassinated.

Think about that for a long time and then kill yourself for your stupidity.
>>
>>129562075
Lol those are gypsy pajeets you fingol.
>>
>>129551639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQOvyGbBtY
>>
I've never seen this much hate for a president before. I honestly thought there would be an actual attempt on obama via some Kennedy shit but it never happened. Everything against obama happened within 3 months or so from his election. The effegies, all the mock hangings; they were fucked up but they died out and life went on. This election, we have the media dying out. They (the msm) are manufacturing an attempt on the POTUS in a way never seen before. It's disgusting. This makes me believe he's true, he's unadulterated, he's a real leader without restraint, restrictions, an unabashed leader. Renevatio.
We're only a few months in and we are curtailing this gargage we know to be false. This swamp of unimaginable depth and breath. He is doing it.
Wherever have you seen this? Not ever in modern recorded history I can guarantee that shit.
What do we give in return? Some motivational cartoons or pictures? The fucking remnants of the media still hold sway over the dull and ignorant of our society.
>"Muh Russia"
Fuck me. If only public opinion was that easy to sway.
I don't know what to do. Maybe public opinion is that easy; it seems to be. How do we reach bottom of the barrel? I believe in America. I believe we are and have always been exceptional.
These are my thoughts. These thoughts are worth fighting for. Worth dying for.
This is it everyone. The last gasp of humanity, freedom. I read how everyone here shit on burgers and constantly say, "you're not really free." I look at their flags and....... weep.

"YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT MANY DEATHS BY GUNS AND BE CONSIDERED FIRST WORLD."

We can. We do. It is I that should say this to you. You. You are under a thumb. A dirty and disgusting thumb that has been places no thumb should be. Yet it's dirty and smothering you.
Guns have never, or will they ever, killed anyone.

Start with getting your guns back. The life you save may be your own.
>>
>>129570256
Kek.
Wholly autismo.
I need to drink more. Or less
>>
>>129567862
>99% of people will never watch the play or ever understand it, they will simply see the headlines and pictures of Trump being assassinated.
That's the point of the final sentence of my post you absolute mongoloid, and it is conservative media trying to imitate SJWs perpetuating those headlines.
>>
>>129567672
>Why, you think that room full of commies stood and applauded
>room full
>Shakespeare In The Park
>>
>>129551639

They are normalizing violence against Trump. There's no other explanation. Caesar and Trump have nothing in common.
>>
>>129551639
Wow i thought katy griffin was bad. I wonder if trump's son is crying again these fucking lefties are going to give him PTSD. Why dont we do a play likr that with obama, pull him off stage, call him a nigger and hang him while whipping his dead ass while he dangles.

>everybody bows.

This isnt freedom of speech. This is yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. That sort of attack is what sand niggers do

>london bridge
>>
>>129570499
>>129570499
>room or park
>making any difference at all

Kind of sums up your entire argument.
>>
File: 1496819712022.jpg (30KB, 314x395px) Image search: [Google]
1496819712022.jpg
30KB, 314x395px
>>129570256
Well when people wanted obama assasinated it was because he was destroying the country with corruption

Democrats what to assasinate him because hes destroying the corruption for his country.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.