[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it ok to blame the victim?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Are there times when they are just asking for it?
>>
>>129550468
Some people revel in victimhood. They create it
A lot of them are coloured people
>>
File: 1494671959352.jpg (727KB, 1002x2289px) Image search: [Google]
1494671959352.jpg
727KB, 1002x2289px
>>
File: kidsthesedays.jpg (39KB, 817x456px) Image search: [Google]
kidsthesedays.jpg
39KB, 817x456px
You "blame" the person who broke the law. At the same time, some victims act in stupid ways that expose them to being victimized, or actively seek dangerous situations.
>>
>>129550468
Blame the victim? Never. Call the victim an idiot who was a victim waiting to happen? When they actively got into a situation that they were likely to be victimized.

>I drove through Detroit in my BMW with my windows rolled down
Were you expecting not to have your car stolen?

>I'm a vaguely attractive woman who got shitfaced at a college party
Were you not expecting drunk college students to proposition you for sex which your drunk ass would accept due to poor decision making?

>I didn't flee Berlin in the face of the Soviet army
Were you expecting the Soviets to give you a blanket and a cup of tea for your heroism instead of raping you?
>>
>>129550468
When they implement sharia
>>
>>129550468
It's always OK and easy because they are used to it.
>>
>>129553418
This. I once had my bike stolen as a kid, as I didn't lock it. Needless to say, the excuse that thieves shouldn't steal didn't fly with my father
>>
SJW goes on trip to Iran or whatever shithole country to prove how peaceful they are. Murdered, raped and left on the side of the road. Totally asking for it
>>
If someone is walking into a busy street without looking and gets hit by a car, yeah it's their fault.
>>
Some people don't exercise self preservation when they knew they'd be risking their safety. A girl getting wasted at a frat party shouldn't have to worry about getting victimized but in the real world she unfortunately does and should protect herself accordingly.
>>
>>129552834
I agree with this,
It's not a rape if women say "yes". Maybe Rape crimes will get reduce, if they start saying " yes"
>>
>girlfriend likes being "raped"
>has told me to just fug her whenever I want, even if she says no
>we have a safe word for when she really wants to stop
Is this rape?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.