[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6718.jpg (47KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6718.jpg
47KB, 480x640px
How do you describe "White culture" as a whole, or rather how is white culture different than any other culture. I'm arguing with a friend who thinks all culture is the same and it doesn't matter if one goes extinct or gets absorbed by another. This argument all resulted by the fact that I said that me and my girlfriend are definitely having at least 3 kids for moralistic reasons, birth rates and all.
Well /Pol/? What do I say?
>>
Bump cause I actually do need help on this
>>
>>129549984
Say if it doesn't matter then it's fine if everyone adopts white culture, and you are going to push for that for your entire life because that's your quirky passion.

Your friend will have an immense problem with that, because they are lying and are only against whites.
>>
>>129549984
>white culture
There is no such thing. Do you mean Nordic? Germanic? Italian? Greek? Slavic?
What the fuck are you on about?
Americans are so retarded I swear
>>
>>129550668
So the Roman empire, Holy Roman empire, and Third Reich were nothing? Wow Swiss education everybody.
>>
>>129549984
There is no such thing as a "white culture." It's made up. There's British culture, Russian, Finnish, Italian, French, and Spanish culture. But these people have never really had a cohesive idea of themselves as "white" or "European" until very, very recently. Even with this I'm glossing over the fact that such a thing as "Italian culture" is also a very recent invention that was forced upon disparate peoples speaking different languages by a rather new national "Italian" government. The government forced people into speaking a new language that no one really spoke until the went to the government school and learned it. Then through media the government forced upon them the idea of "Italianess." This played out all over Europe very recently. This is manufactured culture. Welcome to capitalism.

tldr read more Frankfurt school.
>>
>>129550668
That's the thing, they want to know white culture as a whole. I'm not sure which white, because Europe has a diverse set of cultures and histories to share, but I'm not sure how to put it into words as I'm not from there.
>>
>>129550810
Learn to fucking read Burger.
You're embarassing yourself.
>>129551047
Every culture is different from each other. Even culture within Europe is incredibly diverse.
>>
>>129551301
Yes but when non-whites refer to whites, they mean a large group of Europeans. That is the scientific consensus on what the races are, large families or populations that can be distinctly categorized.

There was a concept of Europe and a commonality through religion and tradition between most of Western Europe.

This is especially apparent by the enlightenment era, where the Germans, British, Italians, French, and Italians were all operating in the same sphere.
>>
>>129551618
Oops meant Spanish instead of second Italians.
>>
>>129551618
There is no such race as 'white'. It doesnt exist, scientifically speaking.
All the cultures you listed are still diferent frim eachother and have very different customs, cuisines, etc etc.
>>
>>129551904
Well if you're going to be pedantic. There is no such thing as any universal culture, or continental culture. Every country is their own culture and there are no unifying aspects with regards to their neighbors.
>>
>>129551618

>scientific consensus on what the races are

No, science has largely rejected the idea of races. When talking about groups of humans they talk about ethnicity.
>>
>>129552104
well thats true but spanish and portuguese culture is almost the same, spanish and italian its very similar, spanish and french differs but still look alike, i mean of course each culture is different but there is always ones that are more similiar and ones that cannot integrate into each other
>>
>>129550945
This is just a mental game you are playing here. It's like saying "there's no such thing as words! only characters thrown together!" Or, "there's no such thing as a chair, only atoms assembled!"...There is a collective "white" culture and subsets of that culture dispersed throughout different nations.
>>
>>129552400

How is there a collective white culture? How did this culture develop? When did it start to form? What are its features? Why would, say, Greece develop a culture more similar to England than with Egypt?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.