[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Search for the holy grail.Immortality in our life time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0017.jpg (304KB, 1441x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.jpg
304KB, 1441x1920px
With advancements in medicine biotechnology and such it's not such a crazy dream, but what are the moral questions if any?
Would you want to live forever /pol?
>>
Why wouldn't you?
As long as it only stops aging / dying from natural causes and you can still kill yourself anytime you want, there's no downside.
>>
>>129549579
But there are downside, stay young and keep breeding? Population boom
>>
>>129549764
White people still wouldn't have kids.
>>
>>129549387
Not interested
Leaving and will not be back
This hotel has lice
>>
>>129550501
Maybe we could stealth make only whites immortal and be like elves from middle earth and lord it over the mortal lesser human
>>
>>129549387
fuck you, who wants to live forever
>>
>>129551558
literally everyone? this is why I support abortion btw
>>
>>129553516
>everyone is like me
yeah no
>>
Humans are already immortal. We leave a piece of ourselves onto our children. Your dreams of not dying is nothing but a folly without a future.
>>
>>129549387
Revelation 9:6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them.

If you truly believe in the Bible, you trust that you will go to heaven when you die. It is written that a time will come in the future where people can take a Mark of the Beast, and then people will be unable to die.
>>
>>129554240
>onto our children

Did you forgot where you are ?
>>
>>129549387
P = NP. Your welcome, now go fuck off.
>>
File: now this.jpg (61KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
now this.jpg
61KB, 500x329px
>Being so fucking delusional that you think that the elite of this world would ever allow immortality to go into the hands of the general populace

It's a good old boys club, goys, and you're not in it. Stay delusional you fucking autists.
>>
File: day of the rake.jpg (79KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
day of the rake.jpg
79KB, 533x800px
>>129553516
I want to live forever, therefore, nobody else gets to live ever.

Selfish asshole if you ask me. Day of the Rake soon.

Also, if you're not a godless heathen, you don't want to live forever because that A) destroys the whole point of life and B) prevents you from joining God.
>>
>>129554715
I think we would notice if the rich stopped dieing ,
It would be impossible to keep immortality a secret
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.