[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Will Win this war, liberals unite!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: david brock.jpg (46KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
david brock.jpg
46KB, 920x537px
Remember to study this playbook carefully and use it against the right in full force. We need to keep shilling if we want to win in 2020. RESIST

We have a budget of $13.1 Million dollars and we have to ensure maximum shilling on Reddit, Facebook, Google, MSM, and 4chan

Here's the manual, if you have questions PM me on Twitter

https://www.scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
>>
File: images-1.jpg (9KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
9KB, 197x256px
>>129548357
He needs to be worked.
>>
>>129548357
yeah well saged, also what a clown on pic haha
>ABORT SLIDER THREAD
>>
>>129548357
They're fucking broke. This is their major media wing and the DNC itself has less than $8 million cash on hand. The RNC alone has nearly $40 million cash on hand and it's media PACs have billions
>>
>>129548357

How long has this doc been available?
>>
>>129549701

So it's going to be a war of attrition in the long run?
>>
>>129548357
>"We know what works on social media and what doesn't"

They're never going to win again with this mindset. In their minds "they won on social media" but they're stuck in their own echo chambers. The right is significantly more effective on the internet.
>>
File: 1497231181645.png (379KB, 1039x990px) Image search: [Google]
1497231181645.png
379KB, 1039x990px
Drumpf is FINISHED
>>
File: 1496952795737.jpg (48KB, 426x388px) Image search: [Google]
1496952795737.jpg
48KB, 426x388px
>>129548357
Being this much of a race traitor. Really, when the race war kicks off, I'm going to beat guys like this to death while their families look on.
>>
File: IMG_1455.jpg (92KB, 653x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1455.jpg
92KB, 653x842px
>>129548357
>>
im german, i watched the election/primaries for 1,5years on the sidelines, so this is only a part of the picture that i got, but its still enough:

> trump has guts and balls
> not afraid to tackle uncomfortable truths
> stays honest, truthful, ethical and legal (he actually is like this)
> man of integrity
> puts his life, empire, money on the line for a total shitshow were he is hated 24/7 for "saying how it is"

the opposing side:
> democrats are in one term: weak
> literally physically weak people
> use all sort of unethical behaviour
> even go full illegal on trump rallies
> no ideas, spirit other than "we want power its our time"
> effectivly incompetent people that burn tons of money on irrelevant shit
> dishonest to the maximum
> easy pass by the media, suspicion of heavy collusion with MSM to be honest
> everyone in media shilling for them
> they look like POS traitors to be honest

as a german, im glad Mr.Trump won, simply because he was the better candidate. Also the left/democrats didnt do any kind of meaningful job or at least stayed honest. Liers, cheaters, frauds all over. Its bad when even foreigners notice this !
>>
>>129548357
Wow. You're fucked. The Right has nothing to lose and we have all the time in the world. Out of work white dude's watching their civilization crumble will fight fiercer and go to the bone. We're going to dig in like alabama ticks and the status-quo of the youth being indoctrinated into full blown social-retardation that is being taught in our school system. The Right is becoming cool again, the Left have nowhere to go. The pendulum is about as far as could possibly be and the momentum is moving to the right. Laci Green, the quintessential SJW of youtube fell to the RedPill and more internet icon's of the youth are following suit. The Left is going to have a backlash to what happened in 2016 but the Right isn't going anywhere. We're growing as the Left is floundering to figure out what "it" even *is* anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.