/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I am in dire need of help. I am in a paradox. I am against race mixing but I am also Korean/European race mixed. I really like cute Korean girls. Should I have children?
>>
>>129546931
No.
>>
>>129546931
A-Are you from Philly?
>>
>>129546931
Sure, have em. Just go back to Korea or some shit though
>>
>>129546931
>Should I have children?

Why do you ask this if you don't have the option to have children anyway?
>>
File: IMG_9623.jpg (56KB, 515x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9623.jpg
56KB, 515x589px
>>129546931
Let me help you bro, you really only have two options:
1. Kys
2. Stop asking strangers for dating advice.
>>
>>129546931
Sure. If you want to have kids, have kids. Marry a Korean or white babe. Don't go back to Korea. They're actually, legitimately xenophobic as crap and you'll never be at home. Just be sure your children marry Korean as well, if racemixing really bothers you that much.
>>
>>129546931
Im hispanic/latina/latinX whatever the fuck they call it now days.

We're all mixed.

But no, maybe you shouldn't have kids.
>>
>>129546931
>STIR THE RICE PAY THE PRICE
just kidding, yes of course my dude, you should go lock her down right now, Korea needs passionate babymakers
>>
>>129546931

Koreans are an allied people so yes. Furthermore, Koreans make the effort to join our military. Finally, Korean cuisine is among the best.
>>
Save yourself the trouble and racemix with another hapa and don't repeat the hell of having to have another korean be born and raised again

t. Cuck slave Korean to Asian females getting fucked by the BWC and BBC
>>
OK, but someone has to show the pictures of the Korean women before and after plastic surgery, and Koreans eating dog/donkey meat first since this is /pol after all.
>>
>>129546931
Japs are acceptable, no worries
>>
>>129546931
If you have to ask that question, then no, you're clearly retarded.
>>
>>129546931

Do a DNA test and map out your heritage. If you're majority White, then go for it. If not, then I would recommend against it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.