[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIEET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

They did it,those mothrefucking french fags at ubisoft not only had to make people that voted for trump seem like crazy faggots in farcry but they made assassins creed in egypt full of nigger
>>
>>129544364
Looks Egyptian tbqh
>>
>>129544440
Yea in this image he does but in the actual gameplay its full of niggers
>>
>>129544364
He doesn't look like a nigger at all. His face as Caucasian features. He looks like a Natufian. Now shut up and stop being faggots making big deals out of shit video games that only idiots buy anyways

Should've stopped making Assassins creed a long time ago anyways
>>
>>129544364
Didn't the Egyptians have niggers as slaves?
>>
>>129544623
fuck you this was the only image i could find and he actuallly looks Egyptian here for some reason watch the actual fucking gameplay
>>
>>129544701
yea
>>
>>129544701
They also had 6 gorillion holocaust survivors as slaves as well
>>
>>129544520

Pfff, just the illegal non-whites of today.

I'm gonna kill them when I play.

Keep Egypt clean!
>>
>>129544744
Link me to the gameplay you watched to prove that they Niggered it
>>
>>129544623
Ubisoft actually made most characters to look like nubians, who are caucasians.
Wu Wuz Kangers eternally BTFO'd.
>>
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to islam
U SAYIN WE WUZ
repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
evolves from primate
>>
>>129545086
Yeah i highly doubt they added niggers since it has been proven historically inaccurate too many times now.
>>
>Modern day nubian
Looks far better than any pure niggress from the US.
>>
>>129545316
>>
>>129545021
Just fucking search it its not that hard the main character even sounds like a Nigerian
>>
>>129544364
Goddamn libfaggot leafs shitting all over my favorite franchises
>>
>>129545345
That is sill nigger as fuck and most people in the game looks like that
>>
>>129544364
Are you saying a fictional representation of an ancient multicultural superpower in Africa has African people in it?

Ubisoft is going to get a very angry letter from me about how they should go back to the realistic and true to life Assassins Creed.
Well, I am appalled.
>>
>>129545439
You serious? Slap white skin and she's basically a white nigger, niggers are distinguishable by the nose, that thing the orcs from Tolkien's LOTR has.
It's the truth, most peasants had harsh living conditions and were tanned, a lot of them came from modern-day sudan, and thus Nubians, if the current dynasty in the game is the last, then this game is all the way racially precise.
>>
>>129545097
I'm sure this was funny in your head
>>
File: lsg.png (48KB, 349x270px) Image search: [Google]
lsg.png
48KB, 349x270px
>>129545097
Dude, it's "Evolves into primate"
>>
>>129545755
If she is considered white then my fucking Indian genes must be 100 percent white
>>
Anyone seen that pic where a black woman is flipping out at a "white man" dressing as an egyptian. Then someone points out hes a real egyptian.
>>
>>129544364
I was interested at first desu, but it looks like literally every ubishit game combined. They might as well just merge all of their franchises canonically at this point, they're literally the same exact game over and over.
>>
>>129545370
>can't link gameplay
>can't even watch it himself and screenshot it instead of using unrelated pic
I'm taking away your thread starting License.
>>
>>129546809
I got bored of the whole franchise half way through the first.
Everything about it was just doing the same thing over and over.
>>
>>129545086
>Nubians, who are caucasians
What the fuck? No they aren't you fucking faggot. Nubians are literal niggers.
>>
>>129545086
>>129547163
you are both wrong. nubians are caucasoid, not caucasian. niggers are negroids, obviously.
>>
>>129544364
He's obviously not black. That's a caucasian face
>>
i've played a lot of games. but i won't even touch most this aaa modern stuff.
>>
>>129544364
This is why you should play only japanese and slav games
>>
>>129544364
I hope ubisoft dies within the next couple of years.
>>
>>129544364
Is it bad that I can't even look at the OP image because I hate niggers that much? I don't know how you anons that live in more nigger populated areas make it but seeing a big nosed big lipped nigger sets me off and ruins my day without fail every time.
>>
>>129548422
It's conditioned to happen anon, their sales are dropping hard, and with Kojima's death stranding coming up, CDPR's Cyber punk, Naughty dog's the last of us 2, R*'s reddead redemption2, their games probably won't make the usual good game milestone in sales.
Bathesta, Bioware, Ubisoft, most of these cuckanadian developer studios are screwed.
>>
>>129544364
well it depends in where of Egypt? because south Egyptians have dark skin like this or slightly lighter
>>
>>129548651
Good.
>>
>>129547392
This desu
>>129548651
Bethesda is not Canadian or cucked. They're far more redpilled on the JQ (and nationalism) than nearly all of their peers
>>
File: wewuzkangz.jpg (112KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzkangz.jpg
112KB, 640x616px
>>129544701
We wuz dickwashers and shieet
>>
>>129548862
Bethesda is filled to the brim with NIGGERS. I live there. It used to be a white area but now with the gentrification of DC all the niggers are flooding in with their affordable housing bullshit.
>>
>>129548862
Maryland, US. My bad.
but did you see their last game?
I loved fallout, but their last attempts has been pretty SJWish, well, I'd still give them a chance, over ubisoft's lastest farcry which is straight up anti-christian propaganda.
>>
File: IMG_0341.jpg (76KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.jpg
76KB, 660x660px
I made a thread about this game months ago. If the characters are caucasoids, black people will be angry, if the characters are straight up negroids then everyone especially actual Egyptians will be fucking pissed
>>
>>129545345

Looks like a Central American teen whore I'd fuck any time!
>>
File: 1386778709514.png (30KB, 550x585px) Image search: [Google]
1386778709514.png
30KB, 550x585px
>>129549452
An yet Fallout 4 has a questline where near-literal shitskins ruin a society that lets them in overnight.
>>129549460
Not really sure what you mean by "SJWish", specifically. Skyrim's Thalmor have so many parallels to international Jewry, I find it impossible to write off as coincidence. And much like They Live, you can easily substitute the synths of Fallout 4 for Crypto-Jews.

As for Far Cry, I say the same thing every time it comes up: the protagonists are not as heroic as they seem at first and the villains are not as evil. Let it come out first. I'm almost certain they'll make these "evil Christians" sympathetic by the time it's said and done.
>>
Are you people blind? That's clearly a caucasoid face. Egyptians were BROWN and had sub-Saharan African slaves.
>>
>>129552097
Everyone is Caucasoid when it's convenient and everyone is a dindu when it's convenient. Today it's the latter.
>>
>>129544364

He has a dinaric WHITE NOSE! He's actually a balknigger
>>
>>129552097
tell them because I am tired from trying to explain it
>>
>>129544364

Shut up ubifag and stop trying to promote your game here.
>>
>>129553458
Son, you're not gonna convince this board that FINLAND is a white country. You've got no chance.
>>
>>129544364
The comments in the videos for the trailers were great
>>
>>129544520
According to you guys Italians and Greek are also niggers, so why would you want something different for Egypt, which is in fucking Africa and probably had tons of nogs coming in and out constantly?
>inb4 WE
>>
>>129553103
sandniggers, poo in loos, egyptians, kikes, slavs and other europeans are always caucasoid. /pol/ argues on who is >HWITE, never who's caucasian.
>>
>>129553331
exodus?
>>
>>129554359
>kikes
>caucasoid
Would like to see how that goes over the next time the subject is brought up.
>>
>>129544364
They blacked the Sphinx
>>
>>129545097
i fukin died
top kek
>works better when you got great imagination
>>
>>129545097
Top kek
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.