[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family Tree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: FamilyTreeFinished.png (577KB, 2308x964px) Image search: [Google]
FamilyTreeFinished.png
577KB, 2308x964px
Family tree thread? I'll start.
My father served in the military from 87 to 91. Fought in the Panama Insurrection and Desert Storm. My father's father served in the military for 20 odd years and was honorably discharged in 81 due to him having diabetes as he got older; he attained Senior Master Chief rank in the Navy and patrolled the Mekong River Delta when he was in Vietnam. My grandmother's father was drafted in 41 but sent back in 43 due to being wounded. Interesting story about that; he got fucked by some shrapnel while in a firefight and got knocked unconscious. His wounds were so bad that the docs went ahead and declared him dead and ready to be buried, but he woke up and scared the shit out of the doctors. I'm in possession of his purple heart and all of his papers if anyone's interested in them.
>>
File: familytree.png (449KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
familytree.png
449KB, 1600x960px
Template if anyone needs it
>>
>>129544041
Shameful self bump :'(
>>
File: Familytree.png (412KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
Familytree.png
412KB, 1600x960px
Am I white? I look White but ol richie would probably kick me out of an ethnostate. At least I could get a white QT and breed out the Caztizo.
>>
>>129545642
Perhaps, but you should take a DNA test to be absolute in whether or not you are.
>>
>>129544041
Also forgot to mention that I have traced my roots on both sides of the family all the way back to one of the many settlers who came to Virginia in the 1600's, and my family is entirely in the South with most of them being found in Georgia.
>>
File: ancestry.png (386KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
ancestry.png
386KB, 1600x960px
>>
>>129546112
Damn, sucks to be a Jew anon...
>>
Mods always move these threads to fucking /bant/ for whatever reason so I don't participate anymore. I'll bump it though and maybe post my tree if it stays on /pol/
>>
>>129546112
Also, do you or anyone else in your family visit your maternal grandmother at her nursing home?
>>
File: heritage.png (448KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
heritage.png
448KB, 1600x960px
>>129544041
>>
>>129546478
Why? They are political, or at least pol related because it usually boils down to how white people are. Discussions within these threads generally ARE political... fucking hate mods.
>>
>>129546508

She lives in another state, so I see her maybe once a year or two. My other family (cousins and uncles/aunts) visit more often
>>
>>129546592
Any idea on how your great grandparents made it to America?
>>
>>129546714
Okay, that's good. Too many people just slap their elderly relatives in homes and only visit once a year, or none at all.
>>
>>129546716
Pretty sure mom's side came to midwest and farmed. My dad's side came to Chicago.

Not sure of the immigration process...
>>
>>129546888
Makes sense as your paternal great grandfather worked with the mafia kek
>>
>>129547024
Those are the best stories from my grandfather. Heard he was a complete fucker though.

He put a hit out on my grandfather, but he had more capital, so he canceled it. He was the dentist that identified the people killed in the Valentine's Day Massacre. We also have a pocket watch from that my great great grandfather (a hitman) got from John Torrio.
>>
>>129547243
Damn, that's actually pretty awesome anon.
>>
>>129546793

Yep, it's sad when that happens. My grandma went to the nursing home when her 2nd husband (We called him Pawpaw) was still alive so they both went in together. He died only a couple months after moving into the facility. We think it's because of depression because he was saddened due to the fact that he couldn't sleep in the same bed as my grandma (They were married for 40+ years). The facility claimed that they couldn't have a double bed because they didn't have any and even if they did, it would be too much trouble because they would need a larger sheet than the other residents. So stupid and I wish we moved them out of there when we had a chance
>>
>>129547605
Damn, that's a sad story indeed. That's why I visit my maternal grandparents and paternal grandmother (grandfather sadly died about 3 months before I was born) as often as I can which turns out to be every other day or so. Thankfully, they don't live far from my house at all.
>>
Both my grandparents were orphans and they have no idea were they came from. It's only the 3rd generation of our family
>>
File: im white lel.png (548KB, 1600x956px) Image search: [Google]
im white lel.png
548KB, 1600x956px
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 675x675px
>>129544041

My family were amongst the first pioneers in Arizona.
>>
File: Mfw.png (28KB, 336x806px) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.png
28KB, 336x806px
>>129544041

Shalom, how do I fit in around here my fellow negroids?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.