[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Pride

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 84

File: kill jews man.png (431KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
kill jews man.png
431KB, 600x615px
ALT RIGHT AND WHITE NATIONALIST MOVEMENT DISCUSSION
>>
>>129540744
diversity is bad, homogeneity is good.

Races carry different cognitive profiles which make equality impossible and large groups of them sharing the same polity impossible.

The altright recognizes all of this, you dont have to be altright to recognize this yourself.

/thread
>>
File: alt right juden.png (614KB, 750x685px) Image search: [Google]
alt right juden.png
614KB, 750x685px
>>129540744
(((alt-right)))
Video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
>>
>>129540937
all those people except for Southern and Molyneux hate the altright for being "racists"

and it's clearly a surprise attack there
>>
>>129540916
Ok so why do people have an issue with a jewish ethnostate if we get our own?
>>
File: 1465411509502.jpg (259KB, 1428x635px) Image search: [Google]
1465411509502.jpg
259KB, 1428x635px
Just reposting hoping the retard will actually address that shit.
1. how is Zionism different from any other nationalism ?
2. why shouldn't racially jewish people not be allowed to have their own country especially when it was theirs 2000 years ago ?
3. why can't western nationalist government work with Israel as partners, of course after getting rid of the disruptive elements ?

I used to think Zionism was the worst thing possible but I came to the realization that the only way to get rid of Jewish influence in western finance and politics is establishing and securing Israel as THE jewish nation and holding them in the same standards as any other country.

Jews vs. muslims conflicts are not ours to partake in.

most faithful jews are anti-zionists; honestly the confusion comes from the Judean (ethnicity) and Jew(religion) conflation created by the King James Bible, probably on purpose by Jewish interests.
Israel needs a non-religious, purely political validation to exist as a full fledged nation and entity, for that the Ghaza strip must be razed and Jerusalem made whole or turned into a special international administration like Tangiers used to be.
Once Israel has a strong political basis that no one can deny we can leave them to their theological and local conflicts.

For reference I am against Jewish influence in all domains in my country but I also think Zionism and establishing a nation for the Judean people is legitimate, it being a theocracy or a secular democracy is not my problem.
>>
>>129541072
I don't really care. I would like the Jews gone
>>
>>129541097
the issue is Jews hypocritically deny whites their own nationalism, beyond that no difference (at least without an esoteric definition of zionism nobody uses)
>>
File: Hitler-Zionism-TRS.png (2MB, 2000x1630px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler-Zionism-TRS.png
2MB, 2000x1630px
to anon who asked

>1. how is Zionism different from any other nationalism ?
Zionism is an expansionist form of Nationalism. Which is why Israel, since her creation, has expanded its borders and even now seeks to expand further into Palestine. You cannot make the same claim about any other CURRENT form of Nationalism. American Nationalism, for example, does not rely on moving into canada or mexico.
>2. why shouldn't racially jewish people not be allowed to have their own country especially when it was theirs 2000 years ago ?
Because the Jewish State does not exist as a place for Jews to live peacefully, but instead, exists to be the base from which the Jew may attack the rest of the world -- just as they have done since Israel's formation, and just as they plan to do as it expands. PICTURE RELATED.
>3. why can't western nationalist government work with Israel as partners, of course after getting rid of the disruptive elements ?
The destructive elements of Israel is Israel itself. Israel is a mythical land based in religion, a real as Hogwarts, whose sole purpose as a nation is world dominion
>>
>>129541097
>>129541265
>>
>>129541265
the Nazi party did want to send Jews to another state tho

I mean, they changed their mind but that isnt wrong
>>
File: 1496529459679.jpg (76KB, 703x676px) Image search: [Google]
1496529459679.jpg
76KB, 703x676px
>>129541097
i 100% agree. If we have ours, kikes have israel, niggers have (some) of Africa. Etc. That would be ideal wouldn't it?

As far as Richard Spencer goes... is this guy a plant? Is he against jews? If not why is this a bad thing? Is he ok with jew's being head of state etc or does he say "I'm ok with them but I want them to go back."

If Spencer isn't a good "leader" who would be next up? Who is even trustworthy these days.
>>
Spencer is a plant, Alt-right is a label pushed onto you by the media and you're an idiot for accepting it.
>>
>>129541394
>I mean, they changed their mind but that isnt wrong
They changed their mind because it was wrong.

Inititally, Hitler supported sending the Jews to Palestine, but upon learning the true agenda of Zionism, he quickly changed his opinion. The pic here >>129541265 is the result of his education. Hitler knew and agreed with everything I said in that post because his own words confess as much.
>>
>>129541461
>As far as Richard Spencer goes... is this guy a plant?
100% a plant.
>>
>>129541265
Ok, so expanding on this...

I asked someone recently if ALL jews are bad. Even the day to day ones that I experience. They told me a good rule of thumb is if they believe that Jesus was God. I agree with this because I am Christian.

What are your thoughts on jews that have no fucking idea what zionism is and don't care for it?
>>
>>129541643
Ok, I can see that being fully possible. Where do we go from here then?
>>
>>129541229
that's why the ambiguity between "racially/ethnically jewish" and "religiously jewish" and "political Israel" and "religious israel" must be clearly dealt with.

>>129541265
>Zionism is an expansionist form of Nationalism. Which is why Israel, since her creation, has expanded its borders and even now seeks to expand further into Palestine. You cannot make the same claim about any other CURRENT form of Nationalism. American Nationalism, for example, does not rely on moving into canada or mexico.
Palestine is an artificial colonial creation, during the partition/establishment of Israel a muslim country was created, it still exists: Jordan.
Also America after its establishment massively expanded, all nations, after their establishment know a phase of growth, shrinking and then stabilization of borders; America is firlmy established within its borders but Israel is a recent nation whose right to exist is still challenged by all its neighbors and even people within.
>Because the Jewish State does not exist as a place for Jews to live peacefully, but instead, exists to be the base from which the Jew may attack the rest of the world -- just as they have done since Israel's formation, and just as they plan to do as it expands. PICTURE RELATED.
That's something that WE need to fix, it's a result of our own weakness.
>The destructive elements of Israel is Israel itself. Israel is a mythical land based in religion, a real as Hogwarts, whose sole purpose as a nation is world dominion
Israel/Judea is historical, not mystical, you are falling for the racial/nationalist/mystical conflation.

Sorry if I'm not clear it's 5 am here so if you need me to develop a point just say so
>>
>>129541717
If you want someone to follow, a good tip is choosing someone who wasn't deemed useful to and promoted by the kike media.
>>
File: Jews Schizos.png (114KB, 1223x657px) Image search: [Google]
Jews Schizos.png
114KB, 1223x657px
>>129541665
There are no good Jews because of two reasons:

>Judaism is evil
>Jewish genetics are corrupt
pic related

That said, a Jew who denounces Israel and Zionism and who chooses to live as a Christian and not a Jew, is an honorary Aryan. However, this does not mean the Jew is "good" because his genes are still terrible. We must give the Jews Christianity to fix their thinking, and later, we must figure out a way to fix their genetics -- for their own sake.
>>
>>129541853
I don't want anyone to follow. But I like to see ways to possibly organize without being subverted
>>
>>129540937
lmao cucked hard

by this guy nonetheless

https://twitter.com/awyattman88/status/873942391190958080/video/1

he was gloating about the browning of america and how we'll all be mixed earlier in the day
>>
>>129541831
thanks for the discussion anon. i enjoy your points. let me address them all by asking a question:

do you agree that Israel is unique in that Israel is a concept based in religion alone? That prior to "Israel" this land was called Canaan, and Jews invaded part of this land and renamed it Israel because their God told them too? this would mean Jews really have no historical claim to the land at all. do you agree?
>>
>>129541540
I am saying the above post was not wrong and to immediately accuse some one making that argument as a "pro-jew" is pathetic
>>
>>129541965
Well the genetic thing seems to be coming sooner than any kikes that will believe in Christ.

So why is it that people say that Israel doesn't need to exist. People say that in the Bible it does for Jesus to come back but a lot of people say that is garbage.

Second question, do you have any solutions to the problems we are facing as white people? How do we organize. How do we go about change?
>>
>>129542096
Hitler learned why the Jews wanted a Jewish State, and as Hitler said, it wasn't to simply live there peaceably. Call me crazy but I believe Hitler over Spencer.
>>
>>129541965
yea, this isnt going to convince anyone...
>>129541665
Whether there are good or bad jews is irrelevant. The organized Jewish Community is either shilling for Israel or Immigration into White Countries or passing restrictions on Hate Speech. For whatever reason they are extremely left wing and act as a faction in pushing such ideas. So they are a special case
>>
>>129542214
nobody brought up Spencer. You seem to have a hard time keeping track of what is being said
>>
>>129542335
Wrong, I did from last thread.
>>
>>129542171
>People say that in the Bible it does for Jesus to come back but a lot of people say that is garbage.
According to NT, there are two Israels: the one that exists now, inhabited by false Jews (Synagogue of Satan) and a spiritual Israel composed of good, Christian Jews. Until you fix Jewish thinking you cannot trust them with a State, much less a nuclear armed one.

>How do we organize. How do we go about change?

Do you agree that before you can win a war you must first win the support of the People?

>>129542289
>yea, this isnt going to convince anyone...
why dont you engage in the discussion instead of being a defeatist shill? prove me wrong. lets see you do it.
>>
>>129542335
see
>>129542370

come exchange ideas or just go back to the trap thread on /b/.
>>
>>129542289
So, again... My question is; how do we go forward from here?
>>
File: batman.jpg (337KB, 777x587px) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
337KB, 777x587px
nobody kill anybody.

no more wars for israel.
>>
>>129542374
I actually did engage in discussion there. Read nigga
>>
>>129542423
well, at this stage the best idea is to raise the consciousness of white people as a distinct group that deserves its own place and to not be swamped by invaders. From there you move forward with more concrete action
>>
>>129542709
>>yea, this isnt going to convince anyone...
why?
>>
File: totalfuckwit.jpg (149KB, 986x1098px) Image search: [Google]
totalfuckwit.jpg
149KB, 986x1098px
alt right reporting in
>>
>>129542815
>corrupt genetics

You think people just immediately buy that? It's best to just point out what organized Jewish groups actually do and bypass the question about individual Jews altogether
>>
>>129542820
altright hates the kekistan meme.

Kekistan was started by Sargon of Akkad who is a "classical liberal"
>>
>>129541072
As long as you all move there and stop meddling in our politics, I literally wouldn't care at all. But we don't live in fantasy land, and that will never happen, so the only solution is death because you are a parasite which kills its host.
>>
>>129541643
You will know the quality of a tree by the fruit it bears.
>>
File: 1497219256893.jpg (97KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497219256893.jpg
97KB, 721x1024px
>>129540744
Do something useful you fucks.
>>129541152
>>129541152
>>129541152
Git going
>>
>>129542074

You're making a gross oversimplification and also assuming that the Torah was elaborated as we know it prior to the settlement of Jews in Canaan and the probable extermination of the local inhabitants when everything points to the Torah being written as a traditional codification/historical record/moral justification of Judean/Jewish history.
Religion was, until fairly recently, a major reason/justification behind expansionism, Israel is a historical kingdom and I believe there exist a right of conquest especially if all the original locals assimilated into the conquering society or were exterminated.

The Romans pulled the same shit in Gaul, the Christians in Central and Eastern Europe, etc...

in my opinion the following points are the most important:
>jewish religion and jewish race/ethnicity dichotomy needs to be established
>Israel needs to be upheld at the same standard as other nations, that means retarded christian americans need to stop with their religious bullshit because they are a major source of zionism
>the west needs to take back its interests within its own hands
>Israel, if it is to exist as a nation, needs to be secure within its borders but also be subject to the same laws and regulations as any other nation
>>
>>129540937
>MAINSTREAM METEOR
Surely he isn't a jew?
>>
Listen to me:

Our war is one of race. Our very existence is at stake. The Jew and the Zionist destroys the Aryan race using many strategies, from immigration to financial vacuums. If we are optimistic, our genocide will happen within 30 years. Your children and their children will be the last generation of Europeans and white Americans.

>Before you can win a war you must win the support of the People

If you're sincere about saving our race and by proxy the world, and if you are not solely in this for shekels and prestige, then I call all of you organize online and to stop going out to ANTIFA rallies. There are many reasons for this call, the first being -- we must wake up the People before we can expect them to accept our ideas. We must condition the People to accept the truth of white genocide when we go out into the world and preach it. Social media is the best tool to make this happen, because you can reach people all over the world. If you want to save your People, start memeing. Meme all day, every day just as I here do. I show you the way to victory. Give me one year to lead you. Thats all.

>>129542893
no not immediately, but for how long can one deny undeniable facts?
>>
File: 1497142332638.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1497142332638.png
266KB, 980x742px
>>129541097
> how is Zionism different from any other nationalism?
it explicitly deny's other groups/races the same rights
>why shouldn't racially jewish people not be allowed to have their own country especially when it was theirs 2000 years ago?
can you prove it was theirs 2000 years ago? also it would be fine if they all actually went to their country, but they could never survive without leeching off other natons.
>why can't western nationalist government work with Israel as partners, of course after getting rid of the disruptive elements?
The jews are the "disruptive elements" idiot
> Zionism and establishing a nation for the Judean people is legitimate, it being a theocracy or a secular democracy is not my problem.
shill detected
it shouldn't be our problem. but they MAKE it our problem.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPhEHRekHkU
>>
>>129543074
Anon... the pre-Israelite Jews did not have a homeland. They were originally called Habiru: a word meaning "bandit/murderer." They were not united by language, religion or race. They were Arabs and even some Aryans who chose to live outside of Aryan society. They were the original degenerates. Israel was and is nothing but their attempt to dominate the world. The Bible itself says as much. The Jew has no claim to "Israel" any more than I would if I said

>my god told me texas is my homeland gibs it to me!
>>
>>129543017
You clearly didn't read my other posts you fucking lazy nigger. I am not a kike.

>>129543061
Kys

>>129542814
This is what I have been doing. Showing people about the Jewish Ethnostate. Ask them why is it we need to import more people from third world countries. Etc etc. I need more information to stay vigilant in the discussion though.
>>
File: 1483943604323.png (376KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
1483943604323.png
376KB, 700x518px
>>129542820
When will these retards realize that THEY ARE the fucking normies? Theyre literally the most mainstream political culture normies know and understand what they're about and they just don't care and want to avoid that shit
>>
>>129543144
so much this
>>
>>129543061
I agree
>>129543144
I understand the point about "it explicitly deny's other groups/races the same rights" but most people dont use that definition of zionism so dont assume they do

You know, feminists also claim to be for equality so people have a mistaken idea about feminism a lot
>>
>>129543293
That's basically what happened. It was decided that taking the West was manifest destiny and we took it.
>>
>>129543362
kekistan is not an altright meme btw.
>>
File: america is white.png (530KB, 829x905px) Image search: [Google]
america is white.png
530KB, 829x905px
>>129543513
anon pls. Aryans discovered and civilized the entire globe. if we wanted to be 100% honest, the entire earth belongs to the white man. but in our graciousness, we dont say that. instead, we should say:

>Arabia for the Arabs
>Africa for the Africans
>Asia for the Asians
>Jail cells for the Jews
>>
>>129543293
the whole history of human settlements is splinter groups settling and growing into communities and societies, sometimes conflicts arise, eventually a group has to submit or is wiped out, yadda yadda.
I'm trying to take the issue from a modern, logical and nationalist standpoint but you always go back to the bible and whatnot.

If anything the logical place for Israel should be Crimea considering that was the center of the Khazar Khanate but that's not how it works.
Same issue as Turkey.
>>
>>129543892
>but you always go back to the bible and whatnot.
anon pls. can you debunk my claims here or nah? >>129541265
>>
>>129543648
This. Keep 'em separated.
>>
>>129544004
Debunk what ?
The third Reich showed that a simple nationalist effort can make a nation Judenfrei, especially if you work with the Zionist elements and furthermore now that Israel is established and exists.

Each western nation needs to take its responsibilities regarding the powers it gives to the Jews within its economy and politics, the bully will keep bullying until someone stands up to him, especially if the bully in question is a fucking midget.
>>
So if Spencer is a shill. Is there anyone that heads the movement at the moment that is ok?

Is it possible to be allys with someone who doesn't know about the JQ? For example, I think Jordan Peterson is extremely intelligent but he doesn't discuss kikes etc. I see too much on here of people criticizing others for not going full 1488. There needs to be some sort of baby steps to it.
>>
Goys, I dont say "im right" so i can boast. weee look at me! i say im right because i am, and i want you to be right. if youre not right, the whole world is going to fall. we have no more time to sit on the fence.

>>129544395
Hitler denounced and rejected Zionism once he learned its real agenda.
Why wont you do the same?

>>129544439
are Jews behind all of the problems whites face? if so..then its very queer for a white to not expose the Jew, isnt it?
>>
>>129544556
Don't you realize if anyone goes full 14/88, the media will cut off any attention they formerly had.
>>
>>129544556
I'm taking Zionism as a nationalism, Prussia spent decades undermining France from within to further its agenda of Pan-Germanic unification, that's what nations do, the only thing that can stand against a nationalist nation with a nationalist agenda is another nationalist nation with an agenda.

The weakness of the west is that it has neither nationalism nor an agenda.
>>
>>129544795
Yes, I do realize. But consider if I've solved the JQ, dont you think I've solved this problem as well? All I ask for is the opportunity to prove it. Nothing else.

>>129544808
Hitler rejected Zionism as a "nationalism" upon learning its agenda.
Why wont you?
>>
>>129544965
because I think Zionism can be an integral part of freeing each and every willing nation from the jews.

the best way to kill the international jew is to make him national, that's what Napoléon understood and that's why Rothschild backed England declared war on him after years of peace.
He wanted jew to denounce and renounce their traditions that were unfit for French society an become French people of Jewish faith rather than being jewish people of jewish faith.
>>
>>129545188
The International Jew has crippled the world's economies.
Israel has become so wealthy from America's donations that it now wants to stop receiving money from the United States.

So you're telling me, that Israel has weakened every other single Nation through monetary manipulation, immigration and terrorism...while simultaneously building its own wealth and security...and now want all Jews to return to Israel? You're telling me Israel has weakened the whole world and now calls its own to get the fuck out...and yet they ARENT planning to conquer the world after making it weak?

Seems legit.
>>
>>129544965
Hitler also killed millions of slavs. inb4 no he didnt. In doesnt matter, youre never going to achieve a slowdowb of anything if you espouse views like that.
>>
>>129545375
I'm telling you that all of that was already done before Israel was a thing and that Israel is the best shot we have to find a mutually satisfying and final settlement to the Jewish question, genocide notwithstanding.
>>
File: 1497228119582.gif (237KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1497228119582.gif
237KB, 500x364px
>>129545188
>Zionism can be an integral part of freeing each and every willing nation from the jews.
that is retarded. the basis of Zionism is leeching off of greater societies.

P.S. Shill much?
>>
>>129545489
how long can people deny undeniable facts?

>>129545512
>the answer to the JQ is doing exactly what the Jews want
lol no..

i can debunk your position simply but fear you might just be shilling
>>
File: mike enoch merchant.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mike enoch merchant.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>129545579
this
>>
>>129545579
>that is retarded. the basis of Zionism is leeching off of greater societies.

How ?
I thought Zionism was the logical reaction of the more reasonable jews to the idea of revolutionary yiddishland.
>>
File: 1456647106472-1.jpg (13KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
1456647106472-1.jpg
13KB, 231x219px
>>129545718
>>
File: 1111.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
51KB, 240x232px
>>129545856
maybe if you're talking about Muslims who were always philosemite through history until the establishment of Israel but European antisemitism is deeply rooted in both Christianity and history, the Jews opened the gates of Cordoba to the invading muslim horde and fought against the crusaders on the walls of Jerusalem after all.
>>
>>129546056
>Israel from the base from which the Jew schemes to conquer the world
>Israel was formed with the help of the Rothschilds
>We should support Israel because muh based Jews

no
>>
>>129546154
you're literally putting words in my mouth now.
>>
>>129546231
No, I'm exposing your claim.

>Israel was literally created with the help of the (((Rothschild))) family -- the most evil Jewish dynasty in the world
>Israel is literally the base from which the Jews aim to conquer the world - this is proven by not only their actions throughout Israel's history, but the very religious book from which Israel derives
>Israel has made every other Nation on Earth weak, while making itself strong, and now prepares to call the Jews around the world back home..yet this isnt because Israel is preparing to conquer the world
>We should support a Jewish state

no.
>>
>>129546429
that's some nice circular reasoning you have there but Jews have been undermining Europe for longer than Israel has been a thing, Orthodox Jews are against zionism because of their religion and the fact is that Israel exists now and in the hypothesis of an awakening of nations/nationalism in europe, and with a nationalism mindset, can be used as a way to rid Europe of the jews.

The whole premise of the discussion, I thought, was nationalism and the power of israel over the west only exists because we, and especially the U.S., let them.
>>
>>129545646
Undeniable facts? lol, come on dont be naive. First of all, he most certainly killed millions of slavs, second of all, whether or not he did so out of aggrwssion or defense as many NatSocs purport is irrelevant, to achieve that level of historical revisionism you have to be in power first, and you wont Get in power by being a nazi apologist. Most normies dont even believe in a genetic basis for IQ, you think you can get them to deny the holocaust or something to that effect? i dont understand why such a rigid and uncompromising defense of hitler is necessary, or why the same approach should be taken with regards to the jewish. I admite hitler to some extant, but i think my teason for that and others reasons as well is that he and his mobement were one of the most memorable and aesthetic manifestations of nationalism, and because admiration of him is a flagrant defiance of the anti white and anti nationalist liberal order. You can adnire certain aspects of natsoc while not clinging to the untenable and politically costworthy position of an ethical defense of his regime.
>>
File: Detected.png (70KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
Detected.png
70KB, 208x206px
>>129545188
Kike lover detected
>>
>>129546715
>Jews have been undermining Europe for longer than Israel has been a thing
>lets give the Jews Israel so they have more power to undermine Europe

really?

>>129546719
You started the discussion about hitler and slavs. Not I.
I havent told you to go out and promote Hitler.
I told you to go out and promote the undeniable truth of white genocide.
Why do you twist the conversation?
>>
>>129546790
>I'm not a mindless drone so I'm a kike lover
>the whole premise of my reasoning is ridding Europe of the jews
>>
>>129545718
the purpose of having a jew run state is to create a sanctuary for other jews who have been forced to leave their host nation, (usually because they were caught doing something) and operates much like a headquarters . Anyways. judaism as a whole is a terrible. they teach jewish supremism. for instance they say that every jew will have 2000 gentile slaves
>>
File: Zionism explained 1.jpg (109KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Zionism explained 1.jpg
109KB, 1200x800px
>>129547011
this
>>
>>129546890
At this point you're not making points/rebutting anything anymore, you're just either putting words in my mouth, disregarding facts and history to make retarded statement or spouting retarded one liners.

>>129547011
there is literally nothing wrong with jewish supremism in israel if german supremism, french supremism, japanese supremism and whatnot also exist in their respective countries.
>>
>>129546890
You brought hitlers rejection of zionism as an impetus for the frnwch guy rejecting it. I responded with the point of millions of slavs being killed because it seems unwise to unilaterally support everything hitler supported. Then you said undeniable facts, which seemed to me youre denying hitler killed millions of slavs out of aggression.
>>
>>129547157
You said Jews have been undermining Europe since before Israel was a thing.
Are you expecting anyone to believe that they will simply stop their nonsense once we send them all back to their nuclear armed State?

>>129547214
i proved hitler opposed zionism and supported my claims.
you brought slavs and other off topic nonsense.
i didnt tell you to go promote hitler or natsoc.
i told you to go educate the people about white genocide.
problem?
>>
>>129543335
>this is what I have been doing
>starting with the most controversial issue

I have my doubts but okay
>>
>>129547364
if most european countries were nationalist it would be a cakewalk to strip jews guilty of wrongdoings, I.E. the Rothschild, of their assets and send all people who define themselves as jews to israel.
>>
>>129547364
I brought up slavs to prove that just because hitler did or didnt support something doesnt mean we shoulf support it. Moreover, talking about hitler, especially an outright idealization of him, is one of the worst ways to educate the unintiated about white nationalism
>>
>>129547535
So you expect us to believe that if white counties strip Jews of all their wealth and assets only to send them back to Israel with nothing...theyre all gonna be ok with that? They wont try to attack the white nations they are presently making weak and vulnerable for attack?

for some reason i just dont believe you.. ;)
>>
>>129547506
Surprisingly it has worked. It hasn't just STARTED with gas the kikes shit I have led up to it.
>>
>>129547616
i gave reasons for why Zionism must not be supported here: >>129541265
which of my reasons would you like to debate? pick one so we can stay on topic or just concede the argument.
>>
>>129547631
Germany did it.
>>
>>129547091
you're feeding me alot of (you)s today sir

>>129547157
I think you've misunderstood my point. the jews want to enslave the gentiles (non-jews)(probably (You)) and giving them the power to form a definitive community gives them a greater ability to accomplish their goals. look at what they have done to us (NatSoc) they destroy every effort we make to establish a base of operations, or reclaim our land and people, because they know that those things will give us infinitely more power. if you accept (((them))) as your enemy why would you give them that power?
>>
>>129547728
Germany didn't send all the Jews to Palestine. I already proved this and even quoted Hitler on the matter. Now who is going in circles? :)
>>
File: merchant you.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
merchant you.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>129547766 (checked)
ur saying a lot of good things
>>
http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full
>>
>>129547784
I didn't say they did, I said through a nationalist effort AND a deal with zionist elements they made germany judenfrei and seized the wrongly acquired assets.
>>
>>129548197
>>129547728
>Germany did it.

-_-
>>
>>129548272
Excuse me, I'm assuming you have more than a brain cell.
I didn't say Germany became Judenfrei only through transportation/deportations to Palestine, I am saying it becale judenfrei and seized the wrongly acquired assets and the jews were pretty much OK with that until the war.
>>
>>129548500
nigger we are debating the usefulness of Zionism in relation to the white plight.
you wanna stay on topic or what? which one of these claims do you disagree with and why?

>>129541097
>>
>>129548581
>>129541265
>>
>>129548581
Zionism was an integral part of making Germany judenfrei, although not the only one, and back then Israel didn't even exist.
>>
>>129548692
How did Zionism contribute to that when Hitler refused to send the Jews to Palestine? :)
>>
>>129548779
Wut

In the framework of the Haavara agreement the third reich facilitated the movement of jews from Germany to Palestine from 1933 to 1939 when the war put a halt to the agreement
>>
>>129548934
>muh Haavara agreement!
Haavara agreement, first of all, didn't happen.
But had it of happened, it was designed to be a police state run by the SS.
The Jews would be sent to Madagascar only to be ruled, for all eternity or until their deaths, by the SS.

This isn't "Zionism" - forcing the Jews to live in a controlled police state while hounded day and night by pissed off SS officers for all eternity is not Zionism

ZIONISM IS:

>Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/a-definition-of-zionism

Try again )
>>
>>129549174
But the fact is that there is a jewish state now...
>>
>>129549270
>But the fact is that there is a jewish state now...

Not because Hitler supported one LOL so why pretend like this was the cause by invoking the Haavara Agreement?

Israel exists now because Zionists in America teamed up with the (((Rothschilds)))
>>
>>129549431
I didn't say that Hitler supported it, I said that zionists were willing to leave Germany for Israel/palestine and hitler took advantage of it, and that if all european countries were nationalists we could displace all the jews to the jewish state easily.
>>
File: Defeat---accept-it.png (166KB, 416x310px) Image search: [Google]
Defeat---accept-it.png
166KB, 416x310px
and now you all know why Spencer refuses to engage in debate
>>
File: nervous merchant.png (15KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
nervous merchant.png
15KB, 183x232px
>>129549760
see >>129548779

>how did Zionism contribute to the formation of Israel
then see >>129548934
>muh Haavara Agreement!

Wrong. You lost. You tried to use the Haavara Agreement as proof Hitler supported Zionism.
I BTFO of that argument and now you're back-peddling.
>>
>>129549771
Because debating stupid dense autists is tiresome ?
>>
>>129549174
the whole point is that the jews have no homeland. they had to steal Palestine from moslems for fuck sake.
>>
>>129549940
Are you now saying that Islam predates ancient Israel ?
>>
>>129549919
see
>>129549915
stay defeated

>>129549940
yes! the Jews have no homeland! never did. for Jews to have a "homeland" they have steal someon elses home. this is why Zionism is not only wrong but dangerous.
>>
I should raise 10k and challenge Richard Spencer to a debate. He can keep all the moneys regardless of outcome lol
>>
>>129550021
in no way did i say that. what i said was that they took control of a sovereign, pre-established, nation (moslem or not, their claim is illegitimate)
>>
>>129550476
Palestine was not an established nation, it was a territory under english sovereignity where lived jews, muslims.and christians that was split into Israel and Jordan
>>
>>129541072
Because, no justice, no peace. Why are the muslims pissed at us? They did 9/11 in part because of Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.
t. was alive and listening to the news at the time unlike many of you
And, because I just hate injustice.
>>
>>129550745
0/10
>>
>>129550185
What are your main problems with his ideas?
>>
>>129550854
Support for Zionism/equating Zionism with other forms of Nationalism, refuses to name the Jews, refuses to expose white genocide, promotes "globalism for whites" etc
>>
File: israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg (316KB, 1774x1074px) Image search: [Google]
israel-palestine_map_19225_2469.jpg
316KB, 1774x1074px
>>129541097
Because in modern times you don't just march in and take someone else's land. The US is grandfathered in. Israel isn't, although with their 'facts on the ground' strategy yeah, they're pretty inextricable. But the thing is, /the continue to displace Palestinians to this day/. Their evil conquest continues, slowly. So no, no 'hail and well met fellow nationalists!' from me.
>>
>>129550996
Ah, I see. Ok I agree with you there.
>>
>>129541831
>American Nationalism, for example, does not rely on moving into canada or mexico.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Canada is lebensraum and all leafs will be ovened
>>
>>129551097
yeah m8..theyre just controlled opp. focusing on issues that dont matter, ignoring issues that do..trying to make non-Jews into Jew lovers..

there are no white nationalist leaders because they all lead you to Zionism.
>>
>>129550707
i think this thread is almost caped off. if you still have any questions, or want to continue this debate, please make a new thread and post a link here.
>>
>>129550021
>Rothschild literally get's the green light for Israel by leveraging the British government with the Balfour agreement
>Jews took over the west bank ONLY because the other powers in the region like the Canaanites and Egyptians withdrew after a series of catastrophes leading them to a 3 century dark age starting in 12 BC

>Egypt ruled the west bank for 3 millennia before the Jews
>Egypt ruled for centuries post Rome and before Israel
>Jews today claim it because they stole it sometime back in 9BC and held it off and on until Rome came and called the region palestina,naming it after the Philistines

>None of the history matters because a couple of Jewish bankers literally bought history out
>>
>>129551801
I don't know where you're going with that honestly but I'm sure you made a point in your head.
>>
>>129550996
Yep. If anything he should support the Palestinians' claims to Israel - they owned it for longer, and more recently. But he needs those ₪, the alt-right doesn't seem to be a particularly rich bunch, and, the Israelis /are/ a based example to follow.
>>
>>129552020
So you know that rights to the Levant aren't Jewish. They'd get one sliver in the central-eastern edge historically,as Hebrews. Not that their culture is at all what it was either.
>>
>>129552378
you're right. we need to find our own Soros to fund legitimate figures
>>
>>129552529
On it.

Meanwhile, any of you losers want to help appropriate the federal reserve?
>>
>>129552529
The best bet is to redpill as much as possible and hope for a richfag to help out.
>>
>>129552653
>appropriate the federal reserve
tell me mooooar?

>>129552683
>>129552653

wanna start working on that with me? we can create a legit right-wing think tank right now.
>>
File: 1495381820116.jpg (97KB, 377x301px) Image search: [Google]
1495381820116.jpg
97KB, 377x301px
We Thought They Were White

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

http://wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
>>
>>129552774
Yeah, I am up to the task 100%
>>
>>129540744

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

(No seriously, White Nationalists just want a big white man to bum them... it's why they worship the fasces, which is a bunch of faggots wrapped around a main stick - the big man... it's totes fucking gay)
>>
>>129552843
im not interested in OPSEC because just dont care.
so how would you like to stay in touch? IRC, bitmessage, twitter or?
>>
>>129552928
>totes gay
>calling other people gay

Try harder australia

>>129552956
I will set up a bitmessage right now
>>
>>129552774
Easiest way to get the hands of the federal reserve is to give the Democrats what they want, and nationalize the fed. It'll take it out of the hands of the zionists at the top. Pretty sure that's how they're bankrolling everything, and they got investigated by Trey Gowdy at one point. They backed Sanders by having him pretend to talk them down, and they "backed down" from him. It was the worst acting I've ever witnessed- but the everyday democrat would love to see less privatization of national banking and no republican could argue against it. Appropriating it would be harder-essentially the same process but with a name change and a new head honcho and associated organization for scouting selectees.

Let's get to work.
>>
>>129552956
Nvm it is being a pain in the ass right now

whats your twitter handle ill message you
>>
>>129553490
@moarpheus88
im heading to dinner so ill reply later on m8

>>129553317
cant we just end the fed?
>>
>>129552774
i'm down.
>>129553579
expect from me aswell
>>
>>129540744
Jews are White
>>
File: 1497228275672.jpg (41KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1497228275672.jpg
41KB, 688x456px
>>129553761
>>
File: PAM.png (646KB, 558x479px) Image search: [Google]
PAM.png
646KB, 558x479px
>>129553579
Could, but we'd be losing the opportunity to turn the tables against them.

Even worse, our opposition has a complete hold over banking. If we surrender the fed-that's one tool they hold over us without us being able to counter attack in the theater of financial operations.

Subverting the fed is the only way to hold substantive power against their machinations.
>>
File: infiltrators.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
infiltrators.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>129553761
>>
>>129551082
Of course you can march in and take someone's land in war. That's how war works kid.
>>
>>129553317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRCUD64NjzA
>>
>>129553899
Yeah you'd have to be blind if you can't see them having white skin. Either that or retarded. I know the American education system is bad but I didn't realize it was THAT bad.
>>
>>129554197
We're the defenders, not the aggressors.
>>
File: 5.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
bump
>>
[spoiler]niggers[/spoiler]
>>
>>129554602
I understand, I just thought it was relevant to what you were saying about pushing perception of the fed.
>>
>>129554251
ashkenazi jews are white. kind of. but they still have discernible jewish features.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Undercut appreciation
>>
>>129554706
Oh right, my fault. I looked at the looked at the wrong link, like a complete rookie. I understand you now. Good share.

>>129554251
>>129554088
>>
>>129554602
>>129553579
Also there is an Identitarian section on VOAT if you are familiar with that site?
>>
>>129540744
What's with the purity spiraling (legitimately curious)?
>>
>>129554879
I'm not familiar. Yet, that is.
>>
>>129555150
?
>>
>>129555154
>>129553579
https://voat.co/v/Identitarian
>>
>>129555276
I don't use twitter, so I'll be lurking there as well.
>>
>>129555276
Thanks btw
>>
>>129555226
One drop rule (yes, I'm butthurt .02% North African), tattoos being degenerate (yes, butthurt again)? At least my kids are white...
>>
No bloodshed needed just good old fashion segregation separate but equal all is fair
>>
>>129555415
Sounds good, I feel like that is the pol of reddit. Almost everyone there knows what time it is.

>>129555501
Did you do the 23 and me garbage? In my honest opinion I think they throw that in so no one can be 100% white. ALSO, does this mean that you have genetics with someone that LIVES in Sub Saharan Africa, or someone that has gotton a test there once that relates to DNA that matches yours? Its so vague I don't necessarily believe it
>>
>>129555665
I believe in freedom but not equality.
>>
File: every pride movement ever.jpg (73KB, 698x757px) Image search: [Google]
every pride movement ever.jpg
73KB, 698x757px
>>129540744
>>
File: pepe tank crew forwards.jpg (33KB, 719x404px) Image search: [Google]
pepe tank crew forwards.jpg
33KB, 719x404px
>>129555501
You sound like a noble Kekistani to me.
>>
>>129540744
the alt right has taught me its okay to be a virgin because women are controlled by jews and forced to fuck niggers.
>>
>>129555831
Your wrong. It doesn't matter either way. Being a virgin is a fucking meme. It really isn't that big of a deal. Once you have sex you will realize.
>>
File: 1493859946196.png (6KB, 309x351px) Image search: [Google]
1493859946196.png
6KB, 309x351px
>>129555771
>>
>>129555692
It's actually not anywhere close to Sub Saharan, totally different people (Berbers, not blacks). Honestly the test is very accurate (even at that small of a percentage, genetic geneology has been a study of mine for a while), even GEDmatch hits on it. Basically I had a Berber ancestor hundreds of years ago.
>>
File: 1494077507985.png (535KB, 1210x694px) Image search: [Google]
1494077507985.png
535KB, 1210x694px
>>129555771
>its just skin color goy dont worry
>>
>>129556007
Interesting. My grandfather said he had some DNA somewhere around Turkey that he was livid about. But that wasn't always infested by roaches so.. I feel like take the whole thing with a grain of salt.
>>
>>129555909
Not wrong. I regret my first time. It wasn't bad, I just wished I'd done it with someone who meant something more.

>>129555771
Ironically, everyone I knew along with myself who didn't have achievements were either lower left or upper left political compass. When we achieved, we shifted to the right. When we realized what was happening in the world-the upper right.

The kids from high school who never achieved stayed left. Hard not to notice that. It's anecdotal, but it means something.
>>
>>129555772
I was converted to WN in jail when I was younger (made a few bad decisions like most people), there's no way I could side with those people. I don't mind them (they have their use) but just not my thing. Lone wolf I guess.
>>
>>129556116
Yeah, dude. I saw it and my heart sunk, I've been part of this for over 15 years and now I feel like an outcast.
>>
>>129556269
I went into jail being fairly liberal/libertarian came out fully against niggers. People who have never lived with them cannot really grasp the fucking disgusting behaviors they have.
>>
>>129556403
Nailed that on the head. Experience is the greatest educator.
>>
>>129556541
That is why you have all these liberal elites that think they are equal. They are not. They are 100% inferior to white people. Before I experienced it I thought the difference was literally just skin color I couldn't understand. Once you get it, you get it and it doesn't go away.
>>
>>129556269
I see. Sounds like maybe you're still trying to find the right path, but that's a bare estimation based on very little.

I'm not trying to repeat the mistakes of the past with politics either, but I think if people like us work at it we can find something better than before without falling into the same old traps.

I'd imagine it's hard to socialize in jail and prison anyways. Not sure their version of nationalism is the same as mine, but I see where you're coming from.

Don't let jail hold down you're self perception either. I've seen that before especially with younger peeps. It doesn't sound like it is, but just in case.
>>
>>129556654
I was the same, man. I grew up in an all white town and thought white people were fucking boring. No respect for my ancestors or our traditions. The old "Ivory Towers" stereotype. Changes rather quickly when you see what's up. Crazy thing is that blacks on the outside act in the exact same way as the ones in lockup.
>>
>>129556951
Completely. What area did you grow up in anon?
>>
>>129556833
They are "supposed" to stick to their races just because thats how it is. People don't really know why. I am sure the lifers way up higher are aware of the reasons why. Problem is nigger culture influences even white people in jail. It's fucking absurd.
>>
>>129541097
>how is Zionism different from any other nationalism ?

its not.

>why shouldn't racially jewish people not be allowed to have their own country especially when it was theirs 2000 years ago ?

different times. they can have it if they can defend it. im not an american so its not my business but if I were I just simply would wish to not spend that obvious cuck money.

>why can't western nationalist government work with Israel as partners, of course after getting rid of the disruptive elements ?

they can and they should. but I heard that the current israeli governemnt is corrupt so that might be a line of issues.

also let it be clear that zionism is a counter nationalistic force to some nationalisties. for example the smart zionist (who can blame him) will try to suppress german nationalism.
>>
>>129540744
Go back to stormfront you newfag national socialist morons!
>>
>>129557013
Long Island (been out of NY for a while now, there's a serious MS-13 problem there now, used to be straight up Americana), you?
>>
>>129557163
never been there faggot.

>>129557176
San Diego, I bet NY in jail must have been a fucking nightmare. At least in California we have segregated politics... but I digress.
>>
>>129540744
SHILL THREAD
> HEY ARE YOU A COOL AND HIP WHITE NATIONALIST ALT RIGHT KINDA GUY?
> YEY, THEN YOU MIGHT LIKE SOCIALISM! IT'S WHAT THE NAZI'S USED!!
> AND BERNIE CAN STILL WIN!!

SAGE AND REPORT ALL "SOCIALISM IS COOL RIGHT MY FELLOW WHITE NATIONALIST?" THREADS
>>129540916
WRONG NIGGER
a broad base of SIMILAR capable people is good, and a HOMOGENEOUS CULTURE AND MORAL SYSTEM IS ESSENTIAL
the fact is this is geographic - meaning many tribes in Europe have the same, but many tribes elsewhere do not - and to some degree it is genetic
SO YES, but NO - and your poor arguments could be used against the true CULTURAL IDENTITY WHITE NATIONALIST CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC TRUMPIST
>>
>>129557311
praise kek and heed my words
stop the shareblue fags pushing "socialism is cool 88 lol kek" on the fags on here, they only need to work in %age gains
stop the philosophy shit, but stop the "attack peterson" threads - his anti-PC stuff is great - ALL PHILOSOPHY is FUCKTARDED WANK however (I'd like to debate that guy, I'd fuck him in the ass so hard. let's see him debate when he's being fucked in the ass lol)
>>
File: 1493704950013.png (89KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1493704950013.png
89KB, 406x406px
>>129557311
I never said anything about socialism.. Kys.

And diversity is bad. There are statistics to back it.

http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full
>>
>>129556403
No freaking joke. Often we get to be civilized about each other- but when they become a majority all that goes away.

I tried not to consciously think about it when I was a kid, but going to a school with 5 other white people and everyone being black and constantly chimping out over everything, everywhere, at every possible time was more than my nerves could handle.

And there was this one kid who'd always treat me like I personally tried to enslave him. He'd get triggered whenever I didn't know some trivia about Malcolm X or Pan-Africanism. Always in my face about it, but I was honestly programmed not to divide by race, so it just sat in my subconscious for years. I'd ended up getting homeschooled for one year after that. They were too much,whether in class or on the bus, and always dogging on the few white kids who hung out in the corner by themselves. I used to think they were racist so I distanced myself, but I shouldn't have blamed them. They were victims often enough.

Before that, in another place, I tried to tell a couple of girls who took their backpack at a school and described the girl the only way I knew how since she was the only other black girl on the playground-and the girl tried to fight me because i used black as a descriptive term. I could never imagine trying to fight someone for calling someone else white.

It's a culture of the unredeemed. I've started calling it racial irredentism. There's no fixing it either. If there were a way around ethnonationalism, I'd try it-but there isn't.
>>
>>129557291
Whatever, you are still fucking retarded
>>
>>129557515
Nice reply.
>>
File: 1497167801849.png (482KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1497167801849.png
482KB, 890x876px
>>129540744
>>
>>129557291
Jail sucks everywhere but once you clique up it's all good. I just get pissed that I put in work for the cause and get shit on by people that shitpost and meme all day (not even here but on twitter and forums, even being looked down on as a detriment to the movement at rallies). Probably why that Spartan dude switched up, couldn't handle the banter.
>>
>>129557456
I think what will ultimately happen is that once the acceleration is so bad whites will have only one refuge... Somewhere cold and that we will hole up somewhere.. I am talking way in the future post apocalyptic type world. I can't imagine this white guilt thing going away any time soon. It has a strong hold on people's psychs. Then again, Donald Trump just won presidency so there's a possibility for anything. I just can't see much happening. It seems that the more terrorist attacks that happen the closer we get to red pill level masses.
>>
File: IMG_1015.png (3MB, 2048x1536px)
IMG_1015.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
>thinks /pol/ is alt right
>unironically identifying as alt right
This thread is horrible
>>
File: 1497241625294.jpg (8KB, 209x153px) Image search: [Google]
1497241625294.jpg
8KB, 209x153px
>>129557570
/pol/ was libertarian right board, until newfags took Hitler memes seriously...
>>
>>129557694
>129557694
Just because I supported Donald Trump doesn't mean I supported Assad. Just because I dont support Assad doesn't mean I support Israel or Saudi Arabia. I fucking hate all of them. Kys
>>
>>129557777
Digits wasted
>>
>>129557697
Which spartan guy?

Yeah I have tattoos etc. But I will stand for white values more than most people on this board. I just looked up that vanguard video of the people talking to the cuckservatives and they wont let anyone with tattoos or felonies join. I guess that is their image they want to convey, but in a world where the government wants to lock up anyone they can for offenses it is difficult to come by. Especially tattoo wise because people make mistakes and or grow up in alternate environments.
>>
>>129557793
Libertatiran is a perfect idea, although it is not implementable with niggers and kikes in a society. So if Hitler was just a meme to you, shame on you. Kys
>>
>>129541530
Kill yourself the_donald.
Spencer ruined his life by standing up for white pride and you shit on him because liberals don't like him.
You will NEVER look good to liberals. Look at the alt lite faggots who tried to fight against the "racists" who wanted to keep their statues in the south. The left was just laughing at them and saying "racists vs. racists". You will never look good to CNN watching liberals. Your argument is fucking retarded and maybe you should have a fucking spine and stand up for what you believe instead of letting CNN tell you who you can and can't support.
Our beliefs will never be respected by the left. The left is never going to respect anyone who wants all niggers and kikes and muslims deported or genocided. The only plant here is you, and it's clear because you are trying to discourage people from standing up.
>>
>>129558051
Funny enough, Marx thought this same thing for communism. He proposed in his newspaper that non-capitalist, non-industrialist peoples were incapable of the next stage of socio-political evolution, what he thought was communism.

He called them "racial trash" and wanted them genocided.
>>
>>129541717
Don't listen to this Swedish retard. He literally wants you to wait for someone that the media approves of. That will never happen. His argument against Spencer is saying that CNN makes fun of him.
That's like saying David Duke is a plant because CNN shits on him too.
>>
>>129557992
He was part of the Berkeley shit, had some serious tats, an actual brother. There's a video going around now with him rejecting the ideology, shit happens. Vanguard is part of the corporate WN movement, imo, like Identity Evropa. NSM and Trad Worker takes people like us, Jeff Schoep is cool and Heimbach refused to fuck with Richard Spencer because he knows he's a faggot. I'm just excusing myself due to the dna shit, it would feel dishonorable.
>>
File: untermensch.jpg (73KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
untermensch.jpg
73KB, 700x558px
>>129558051
>not implementable with niggers and kikes

Why? Cuz race mixing is morally wrong? Grow the fuck up, you fucking moron
>>
>>129558289
I don't see why any of these people matter more than anyone else on this board.

They're reinforcing agents, not able to move the needle any further to where it needs to go. They just prevent the needle from moving all the way in the wrong direction.

The whole Spencer-Bush affair had me thinking he was a plant from that angle anyways.
>>
>>129558465
heh, lars from the goonies
>>
>>129558289
Spencer is pretty divisive, imo. He counter signals and fucks with the base at any opportunity. I don't want to trash him too much but he seems disingenuous.
>>
>>129558465
Race mixing with the lesser races is just flat out irresponsible and self destructive. You will ruin your lineage likely forever and lower the IQ of your children. If you think this is about morals, it's mistaken. It's essentially just like how we prevent retards from breeding, we should also prevent the lesser races from breeding, especially with our people.
>>
>>129558465
Blacks don't have the IQ necessary for libertarianism, this is indisputable.
>>
>>129558289
I think David Duke has weird motives though. Because CNN etc does not like him, once he endorses someone it is almost like the touch of death. He knows what he is doing and he supported Trump. What do you make of that?
>>
>>129558510
You're right, who needs leaders! Successful movements don't have leaders! We are all equally important! That's why there shouldn't be CEOS or Generals. Because everyone is equally as important.
>>
>>129558465
Humor me and explain to me your political ideologies, how do you implement a libertarian society with thug culture and refugees running around freely which would take advantage of the freedoms we have? Would we just sit back and wait while they build and army until they violate our rights?
>>
>>129558597
I mean I hate half the shit that comes out of his twitter and he isn't the brightest person but hes given up a shit load to stand up for whites. The idea that he is doing this as some controlled opposition is just idiotic to me. The only "proof" is him doing stuff that some people don't like. And nobody is going to be able to make statements that able rent divisive when the alt right itself is still incredibly divided on a ton of issues.
>>
>>129558787
I said they were reinforcers. If you watched the video above about the overton window, you'd know they aren't really leaders. They just help disparate supporters maintain cohesion with the group by giving a sense of sociability.

The video was even supplied in this thread ffs. Here, hold my hand:
>>129554197
>>
>>129558624
>You will ruin your lineage likely forever and lower the IQ of your children

Yeah I agree there is difference in IQ between races, but mixing won't lower anything (well probably yes) but there still will be many people with high IQs, and I don't really trust IQ tests or any standardized test... It has many flaws
>>
>>129559196

Still no reply:
>>129558885
>>
>>129559196
What kind of flaws?
>>
>>129559196
>fly to the moon with barely any technology we have now. had plent of flaws and problems
>lets just not use it because its not perfect. it doesnt mean anything

your logic
>>
>>129558986
I don't necessarily think he's controlled opp. but he isn't a leader by any means. He is like a professor instead of a general (which is needed now). Plus, his wife is Eurasian, he can't propose an ethnostate and expect to let his wife in. Just seems kind of shady, like a provacateur (maybe just his nature). Not throwing the baby out with the bath water because he does make people think.
>>
File: 1494014938643.jpg (414KB, 1514x1514px) Image search: [Google]
1494014938643.jpg
414KB, 1514x1514px
Ok im out for the night.. if anyone is interested go check out VOAT it is a little bit more organized if you feel you want to engage in White Pride topics...
www.voat.co
>>
>>129558885
>thug culture and refugees running around freely which would take advantage of the freedoms we have?

Take advantage of freedom? If refugee or black person commits a crime, there is placed called prison, but we should rehabilitate them instead of punish them, like Norway prisons, they are very good...
>>
>>129559424
I'll be checking it out. Later.
>>
>>129559520
Recidivism rate is really high for them, it's a waste of our tax dollars.
>>
>>129559641
It's not waste... Its worth it, imo
>>
File: 20170612_005516~2.jpg (333KB, 1551x1883px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_005516~2.jpg
333KB, 1551x1883px
Im only in it for the haircut son
>>
>>129560354
can you stop faceposting? you can of look like me and it's freaking me out
>>
>>129560483
I am you bro
>>
>>129560354
>retarded chin fuzz

It's not even a Hitler Youth cut, it's a biker cut.
>>
File: 1495959768522.jpg (104KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495959768522.jpg
104KB, 780x800px
>>129553761
lol this anon
>>
File: 20170612_030242.jpg (2MB, 1604x2026px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_030242.jpg
2MB, 1604x2026px
>>129560728
>>129560728
>>
>>129554801
Jews are not white, faggots.
>>
>>129559520
>unironically thinking that you can rehabilitate niggers
Sounds like you just need some more niggers in your life
>>
>>129540744
Stormfags get the fuck out
>>
>>129562068
>nigger detected
>>
>>129540916
I would argue against adopting the term "altright." Mrs. Clinton coined that term to pigeon-hole anyone who did not agree with her.
>>
>>129562068
Ikr, these newfags think /pol/ is national socialist board
>>
>>129562025
gtfo! Fucking stormfront faggots
>>
>>129542962
Kek used to be a fun little jokey thing to use and it got tainted by people who had nothing to do with it's origin.
>>
File: IMG_6571.jpg (69KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6571.jpg
69KB, 1024x614px
>>129562486
You're so obviously new, it's painful.
>>
File: 1472754350843.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1472754350843.png
11KB, 420x420px
>tfw amerimongrel
>>
File: oven.gif (2MB, 206x223px) Image search: [Google]
oven.gif
2MB, 206x223px
>>129541965
oy vey look goyim we are so poor we can get ill, you must support us and be empathetic
classic jewsih hysteria, into the oven they go
>>
How about Nathan damigo? He is an eloquent speaker and good face for the movement.
>>
File: based pope.jpg (100KB, 1335x767px) Image search: [Google]
based pope.jpg
100KB, 1335x767px
>>129540744
>>
>>129540744
SIEG HEIL GUYS!
WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!
>>
>>129541072
I don't mind Israel so long as they aren't fucking with everybody's politics while pretending otherwise. Zionism done right is the win win solution.
>>
File: 1497125078462.jpg (598KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1497125078462.jpg
598KB, 2048x1536px
based
>>
File: 1497123325379.png (562KB, 615x587px) Image search: [Google]
1497123325379.png
562KB, 615x587px
somebody's gotta teach those spooks who run this shit
>>
File: 1497124861963.jpg (63KB, 780x617px) Image search: [Google]
1497124861963.jpg
63KB, 780x617px
thots and niggers, stay the fuck away from me
>>
File: 1497124041612.jpg (450KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1497124041612.jpg
450KB, 500x701px
based redpilled fuccboi proudly showcasing the colors of 4chin.com the most based website in the internets
>>
File: 1497123187428.png (665KB, 607x667px) Image search: [Google]
1497123187428.png
665KB, 607x667px
I shall fight till my last breath for the emperor!
>>
File: 1497123414350.png (486KB, 631x585px) Image search: [Google]
1497123414350.png
486KB, 631x585px
owning those retarded tumblrinas and dindus on twitter while attending a KEKâ„¢ rally
>>
File: 1497123224210.png (375KB, 605x541px) Image search: [Google]
1497123224210.png
375KB, 605x541px
based knightbro ready to smash those antifags
>>
File: 1497237581593.png (192KB, 455x391px) Image search: [Google]
1497237581593.png
192KB, 455x391px
Did the Shills really touch this thread? Disgusting Jews and niggers
>>
>>129557163
>flag
your existence is irrelevant
>>
>>129540744
I often wonder if flooding white countries with shitskins is their way of calling home the tribes by making the current host country unlivable.
>>
File: 1497125885879.png (1MB, 793x860px) Image search: [Google]
1497125885879.png
1MB, 793x860px
mom came to pick me up a little early but at least she brought tendies
>>
File: 1497126481081.jpg (167KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497126481081.jpg
167KB, 675x1200px
>tfw you wish your teeth were as white as you but at least you're not wasting your autismbucks on (((toothpaste)))
>>
File: 1497235538950s.jpg (7KB, 221x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497235538950s.jpg
7KB, 221x250px
>>129582393
Fuck off shill fag
>>
>>129559412
his wife is slavic isnt she?
>>
File: 1497124839253.jpg (1MB, 1137x941px) Image search: [Google]
1497124839253.jpg
1MB, 1137x941px
>>129582415
based american brony, let's celebrate "people" who killed our ancestors together!
>>
File: 1497126458703.jpg (230KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497126458703.jpg
230KB, 718x1000px
>tfw papa trump will make anime real OwO
>>
>>129540744
Oh wow what a coincidence a honey pot topic in a honey pot board right around the same time infighting has occured amongst patriots and (((white nationalists))) while blaming a spic for attacking someone even though it clearly wasnt one.

You people are the jews pets incarnate.
>>
File: 1497231054217.gif (1MB, 295x255px) Image search: [Google]
1497231054217.gif
1MB, 295x255px
>>129582552
Proudly, shill faggot
>>
File: 1497124720039.jpg (693KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1497124720039.jpg
693KB, 2448x3264px
>>129581977
but the jews are based anon, look at this based jewish kekkistanese warrior
>>
File: 1497237759696.png (38KB, 145x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497237759696.png
38KB, 145x200px
>>129582858
You are shitposting so hard that everyone in this thread is losing brain cells reading your posts
>>
>>129560354
All of the sand niggers here have that haircut. I got the literal Hitler cut. I'm too old to be a youth.
>>
File: 1497125929946.jpg (691KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1497125929946.jpg
691KB, 2048x1536px
>>129582993
seeing you post anime and pony trash i'd say you didn't have any to begin with
>>
>>129541461
(((Some)))

Its their fucking continent you retard you're a hypocrite if you suggest anything different. This is and will always be the reason why the west will fall. Cucks on the left will advocate for all of us to get fucked by trannies and give away our right ignoreing nuance and logic and cucks on the right are gonna larp and ignore the nuance of how we need to deak with the issues in front of us. As everything crumbles i hope you stupid faggots realize what you've done.
>>
File: Dank_f8d84c_6226153.jpg (94KB, 900x769px) Image search: [Google]
Dank_f8d84c_6226153.jpg
94KB, 900x769px
>>129583180
Shillary, reddit trash gtfo
>>
File: 1497126004330.jpg (280KB, 711x449px) Image search: [Google]
1497126004330.jpg
280KB, 711x449px
>>129583266
based brony

let's jerk off to horses while wearing kek suits
>>
File: thumb.jpg (26KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
26KB, 250x229px
>>129583373
I will proudly jerk it to ponies <3
>>
File: hitlerjugent.jpg (95KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
hitlerjugent.jpg
95KB, 500x413px
>>129554858
>>
File: 1497126196183.jpg (265KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1497126196183.jpg
265KB, 864x1536px
>>129583448
>when you start insulting a "shill" but you end up helping him
>>
File: 1497221521829s.jpg (5KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1497221521829s.jpg
5KB, 250x226px
>>129583776
You're probably not even a shill, probably just a leddit-fag or a T_D. Fuck off faggot.
>>
File: 321.png (489KB, 287x820px) Image search: [Google]
321.png
489KB, 287x820px
>>129580697
holy hell
>>
File: 1497124639802.jpg (586KB, 1920x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1497124639802.jpg
586KB, 1920x1552px
seriously tho look at this poor coloring job
>>
File: 1497126642645.png (511KB, 720x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1497126642645.png
511KB, 720x1019px
don't forget to praise kek 5 times a day while facing 4chin's servers
>>
File: azn MAGA.jpg (151KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
azn MAGA.jpg
151KB, 960x1280px
>>129584014
>tfw no red-pilled asian gf ;_;
>>
stop being civic nationalist betas.
>>
File: 1497126827810.jpg (116KB, 1014x572px) Image search: [Google]
1497126827810.jpg
116KB, 1014x572px
granny told me she would help me print my MAGA sign only if I accepted to wear the tie she offered me last christmas
>>
File: 1497126400193.jpg (52KB, 523x724px) Image search: [Google]
1497126400193.jpg
52KB, 523x724px
Dan the absolute madman
>>
File: 1497124819151.jpg (123KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497124819151.jpg
123KB, 360x480px
remember CopperCab? this is him now, feel old yet?
>>
File: 1497128014200.jpg (598KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1497128014200.jpg
598KB, 1836x3264px
>when you pretend to be a based paki just to steal anon's crush
>>
>>129540744
Jews are parasitic. It is not coincidence they've been kicked out of every nation they ever inhabited
>>
File: nigger face.jpg (36KB, 394x646px) Image search: [Google]
nigger face.jpg
36KB, 394x646px
>>129558465
Compare that picture to your average nigger today, and this guy looks like the superior race. lol!
>>
File: 1497127238841.jpg (58KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1497127238841.jpg
58KB, 600x620px
>>
File: 1497127949893.jpg (627KB, 500x777px) Image search: [Google]
1497127949893.jpg
627KB, 500x777px
>>
File: 1497127096531.jpg (76KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497127096531.jpg
76KB, 768x1024px
later folks
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.