[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DARK CORNAR OF WEB OH SHIT FAM 18+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 20170609_Stringhini_0004_web.jpg (93KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
20170609_Stringhini_0004_web.jpg
93KB, 630x420px
Daniel Cressey, a balding virgin bong, "studies" /pol/ as a job. Pretty kickass.

He measures the amount of fake news and "alternative news" sites that are linked such as RT or "Russia Today"

>The percentage of /pol/ posts containing hate speech is 12%, whereas on Twitter it’s 2%

>It's not perfect, because we used a keyword-based list, so we might actually be missing some hate speech that doesn’t just fall into these pre-compiled categories.
Fucking kek^

>Because /pol/ is such a hateful platform, we saw empirically that often, people would post hyperlinks to YouTube videos that went against their world-views. They could be videos advocating for gender equality, feminism, tolerance. And then they would call for members to go and attack these people.

Heheh they're here /pol/
>>
link:

https://www.nature.com/news/shining-a-light-on-the-dark-corners-of-the-web-1.22128
>>
OP, a balding virgin bong, "reposts" threads as a job. Pretty kickass.
>>
>>129533523
>The percentage of /pol/ posts containing hate speech is 12%
Fake news! /pol/ is a board of peace, only a faggot nigger would claim otherwise.
>>
>>129533747
where's the other post cumguzzler?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494375969816.jpg (34KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494375969816.jpg
34KB, 480x640px
Maybe the joke will be on him and he'll get red pulled with all that /pol/ scouring
>>
>>129534669
lol some anon posted about this nigger yesterday and said when they get overwhelmed by pol they look at cat pictures
>>
Blacks making hate speech on Twitter is ignored because racist remarks against whites aren't racist. I'll bet my left nut on it.
>>
File: 1496966546017s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496966546017s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>129534669
Kek wills it lel
>>
Learn to smile to camera you rotten teeth fagget
>>
>>129535401
I wonder what these tweets would look it if you substituted the word white for jew
>>
>>129533523

Do you think when this faggot was a kid he'd ever dreamed that he'd unironically be researching the number of nigger hate threads on a weeb shitposting site.

Thinking about how he tries to justify his life choices to his friends and family warms my heart.
>>
>>129533523

stop posting about this guy here ffs.

Tough to 'study' something with naked bias going in.

As the Left attacks the bare oncept of free speech, the issue isn't is it 'hate' but is it *true* and/or fair.

eg Do White people have the right to renain majorities in their own homelands?

If not - why isnt this an attack on both democracy (Will and Consent) and treating ethnic Europeans differently from any other group?

Fact is, much of what the Left construes as 'hate' is based on theur hatred and disparate treatment of whites vis a vis jews, latinos...

And as a matter of academic and philosophical history this largeky cones from the heavily Jewish Frankfurt School.

The idea that Jews as a group do not advocate against the interests if their host nations, because you judge it impossible before considering the evidence, is nonsense.

Whites losing majority status in virtually every White country is a legitimate concern of European nations/peoples - even if anti-White academics, often nakedly hypocritical, do not agree...

in short: this guy hates, and lies, and is mired in confirmation bias and backfire effect.

We know what he is: he is part of tge assault on non-MSMvwrsions of events.

So Assad definitely used Sarin, and because its in the NYT and CNN all right thinking people must agree, based on agencies caught lying in revent history and/or 'anonymous sources' that always seem to confirm wgat will justify the wars the (((neocons))) have long desired.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=oded_yinon&printerfriendly=true

russian news often can afford to be honest.

The Times/CNN have been caught with fake news over and over.

But this dick just may be stupid enough to think skepticism absurd despite recent evidence and the heavy over-representation of Zionists/Jews way beyond % in the gen. pop.

Ah but thought crime to mention *that*

https://www.counter-currents.com/2016/05/calling-for-a-nazi-social-justice-warrior-alliance/
>>
I never see people posting RT links here. Hell, most news articles are from the msm and a Norwegian bot complains that nobody archives it.

"Fake news" is nothing but the msm trying to stamp out competition, and probably the only reason this guy is paid to "study" /pol/
>>
>>129533523
Didnt this same guy have an Italian name yesterday?
>>
>>129533523
I'm going to start putting kike nigger faggot at the end of my posts to fuck with his results.

kike nigger faggot
>>
>>129537627

I'll add that the only people doing any meaningful studies of 4chan are the likes of the CIA and Mossad. And maybe some of the more occult oriented advertising wings of Google and other major internet corpoperations.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.