[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do illegals collect welfare exactly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Just want to hear details of the argument. I've heard from the left that they don't have social security numbers to collect.
>>
>>129531566
they largely don't.. not from the federal government anyway.

at most they put a burden on some public services, but even that might be offset by paying sales tax and rent (which would go towards their landlords property taxes).

That said the only illegals I feel bad for are those who came to this country as very young children or who's adoptive parents fucked up their paperwork and never got it fixed, and thus they don't speak a word of their native tongue.
>>
File: 1496379284316.png (794KB, 696x6843px) Image search: [Google]
1496379284316.png
794KB, 696x6843px
>>129531566
>>
First of all many illegals steal or buy social security numbers. Second, you don't have to register with the government to get free education for your kids or free healthcare (show up in an emergency room, they legally can not deny you).
>>
Can somebody explain to me how all illegals have braces? Who pays for that?
>>
>>129532251
this
>>
File: 1492141037040.png (95KB, 1348x526px) Image search: [Google]
1492141037040.png
95KB, 1348x526px
>>129533299
that might be credit
>>
USCIS Officer here. Ill tell you how. They have kids here and collect bennies off of them. Its a huge racket.
>>
>>129531566
i'll give you a hint. i know of a guy who came here illegally. he named one of his (american-born) sons after himself. not jr., not ii, his exact name.
>>
>>129532096
>>129531566
Come here illegally. Have kids. Kids are citizens. Collect benefits for kids (SNAP, etc.)
>>
>>129534248

Nice. What's needed to be a USCIS Officer?
>>
They either steal social security numbers or create brand new ones.

40% of illegal immigrants are visa overstays, and even under temporary work visas, you get issued a social security number.

Now if people who ran the immigration control had any incentive to deport illegals, they would probably be able to trace the social security numbers of caught illegals back to particular government offices or even USCIS case workers.

But no one wants to pull this. Dems like the vote and Republicans like the cheap labour.

So Paco extends his stay. Keeps getting hired. His parasitic presence drives down the value of citizen labor, because he works cheap. And everybody wins. Except the group the American bureaucracy exists to serve... The American people.
>>
>>129534966
Bachelor's degree, take a test. Most officers apply from our clerical staff, so they have some experience. Thats probably the easiest route.

We always have openings all around rhe country. Check usajobs.
>>
>>129535034
Thats not totally accurate. What we thinknof as "illegal" is what we actually refer to as EWI (eewee). Entered Without Inspection. These are your border hoppers. Visa overstays are another class, they are out of status and removeable. Its rarely enforced. EWIs never had a status to begin with so they ate inadmissible.
>>
>>129535034

There's no demand for labor done by Americans at high wages. We're not bringing back muh jobs the same way we're not bringing back elevator operators.

If you don't want illegals taking your bullshit job, learn to do something other than pick fruit and dig a fucking hole in the ground.
>>
>>129531566

It's against the law for Federal welfare to be provided to illegal aliens with the exception of parents of illegal aliens.

So they just fuck and pop out some anchor babies, now they get food stamps, WIC, MedicAid, housing, etc.

The ONLY way around this is to stop birthright citizenship.
>>
>>129535034
Additionally, you technically do not get an SSN with a work visa, you need an I551, work authorization which comes with the visa. In some instances it also works as advanced parole.

Regarding tracking SSNs, it dosent work like that. We can only track in our systems if theyve ever USED an SSN and track that identity, not places of issuance.
>>
>>129531566
Their children and fake social security numbers.
>>
I know Im samefagging, but the truth has to get out. The amount of fraud in our immigration system is staggering. We are only just now starting to address it. The previous administration not only wanted us to look the other way, they ied our hands and impeded our ability to enforce the law.
>>
>>129531566
Look for government incentives that "Do not discriminate by race or ethnicity". that is how a tatted up Guatemalan hooker can receive with social security disability with the name "Sally Sue Ann"
>>
>>129532251
Not OP but to be fair that doesn't answer his question.
>>
women get them practically automatically if she has children, whether those babies are anchor babies or not.
>>
>>129536690
Do you think there is any solution? I've thought about this a lot. Would it be possible to revoke the citizenship of anchor babies? its not sustainable and I can't imagine how it will end.
>>
>>129535880
this guy's post. they shit out kids, get the welfare through them. they are worse than niggers, or at least on the same level
>>
>>129537296
>Would it be possible to revoke the citizenship of anchor babies?
Not without a stupid majority of people crying bloody murder.
>>
>>129537296
deport anchor babies, change in writing whatever they have to so that is no longer a thing and start moving them back. it is simple, but they won't do it
>>
>>129537432
exactly, we're too pussified to ever do that, well most people are, I'm not and I'm sure others aren't, but it would never fly. Which is why our country will continue to go downhill, because no one has balls anymore.
>>
>>129534605
just wow
now I know why my wigger brother did this with his son

>>129535880
this, seen this goat rope upclose and first hand.
>>
>>129537296
It depends on what you are trying to solve. Almost every benefit we have to grant has fraud involved. I cant get into all of it because it wouldnt be prudent to let on what we know. Those who perpetrate fraud are skillful at adapting and getting around the system. And if theyre not, theres plenty of lawyers who will help them.

I will say that ending birth right citizenship is not realistic. Ideal, but never going to happen. Our best bet is to crack down and make examples of people. Shit is coming down the pipeline and many, many people have good reason to be scared.
>>
>>129532465
someone tried to file a tax return with my SSN, when I had to go verify my identify the IRS agent said it was likely an illegal as they've had an uptick the last few years
>>
>>129538446
That IRS agent risked his career by telling you that
>>
>>129531566
They collect it through their kids. Their anchor babies are citizens and they are their gardians so get the checks for the kids. The more kids the have, the more the government pays them.
>>
>>129538572
No he didn't
>>
>>129539280
Yes

He

Did!

:D
>>
>>129539280
Because he would've seen on his workstation what address filed for the tax return and that would have smoked the location of the illegal alien.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.