[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are blacks so freaked out by magic tricks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: b.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
Why are blacks so freaked out by magic tricks?
>>
Because africans unironically believe in magic and witchcraft
>>
>>129525291
Baboon Brainforce
https://youtu.be/HiLLV5ozIxM
>>
Because they are afraid of satan. Like to a comical effect.
>>
File: phsyco obama.gif (411KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
phsyco obama.gif
411KB, 400x223px
Cause they're so disingenuous and fake their over exaggerated animated personalities, try to convey that "look how fun we are" You'll never meet a people putting on airs as hard. Poor insecure folks.
>>
>>129525291
Because they're primitive.
>>
>>129525404
>Because africans unironically believe in magic and witchcraft

Video of Africans unironically protesting science and talking about how black magic can cast a lightning strike against somebody and science can't explain that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
Why is a child fascinated by magic tricks? Their minds can't comprehend what is actually going on.

Same with nogs. Don't forget that they also like to put on show WHENEVER there is a camera in front of them (which is also quite childish now that I think about it).
>>
>>129525291
It's the same reason an infant is freaked out by peekaboo. They actually think there's something magical happening
>>
File: IMG_2449.gif (2MB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2449.gif
2MB, 333x250px
>>129525291
>>
Anyone who's ever worked around blacks in Africa will tell you they love magic. They believe in every supernatural thing out there
>>
>>129526694
fucking kek
>>
>>129525291
Ever seen a cat react to a lazer pointer? Same thing.
Their minds are too small to comprehend what's going on so they whig out.
>>
>>129526694
thats kinda cute
>>
If you ever watch The Carbonero Effect on TruTv, you'll notice that large number, way more than their percentage of the population, of the people he tricks are black. I suspect they are the only ones stupid enough to believe some of the shit he does. The other day I watched an episode where he tricked some sheboon into thinking some girl turned into a chicken. She called the girls father and tried to explain to him that his daughter is now a chicken. She was even talking to the chicken like it was the girl. A regular human is not dumb enough to believe a person can be turned into a chicken.
>>
>>129525404
fpbp

A fucking spic no less
>>
File: nigger_Leprechaun_sketch.jpg (51KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_Leprechaun_sketch.jpg
51KB, 500x395px
>>129525404
>africans unironically believe in magic and witchcraft
and leprechauns don't forget the leprechauns:
Leprechaun found in tree in Mobile, Alabama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Rt56n-vC4
>>
>>129528353
Mobile, Alabama is the locations of the last confirmed lynching in the United states. Lookup Michael Donald. I'm not sure how it correlates, but that is a fact.
>>
>>129525291
>Why are blacks so freaked out by magic tricks?
Because the Bell Curve exists.
>>
>>129525291
Magic kills the nigger.
>>
File: 1482397011138.jpg (19KB, 460x349px) Image search: [Google]
1482397011138.jpg
19KB, 460x349px
>>129528353
>WhereDaGoldAt.com
>>
File: Clown is Concerned.jpg (343KB, 1280x1693px) Image search: [Google]
Clown is Concerned.jpg
343KB, 1280x1693px
Diane Fossey used to scare off native Africans using cheap firecrackers. Unlike most animals, they never figured out that the firecrackers weren't dangerous after petering out.
>>
>>129526078
This 2x
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.