[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women feel the need to smear their vaginal secretions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Vigilante-Justice.jpg (273KB, 618x411px) Image search: [Google]
Vigilante-Justice.jpg
273KB, 618x411px
Take a look at this picture. You know that every single one of these post-it notes was written by a virtue-signalling cunt who patted herself on the back after sticking it on and then probably announced her good deed on social media. We know this with 100% certainty because men do not engage in pathetic gestures like this. It is an inherently feminine activity.

When did these orgies of feminine masturbation first start occurring? The first time I really noticed it was after the death of that worthless whore princess Dianna and the stupid women decided to construct a mountain of rotting flowers as a tribute.

Women need to be banned from public life.
>>
>>129524013
Because the only value these women think they have is their holes
>>
>>129524013
Do Australians have air conditioning?
>>
File: 1496100988571.jpg (170KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496100988571.jpg
170KB, 575x1024px
>>129524013
You sound really bitter OP. Did Chad get sucked off by that girl you've been orbiting for weeks?
>>
>>129524013
I hate that hashtags have entered their way into our spelling, the fuck is the point of putting #whatever on a post it note? Sorry but you're not going to get likes, it's not social media.
>>
>>129524013
>worthless whore princess Dianna

Shut your mouth. If only you knew what she tried to do for the world.
>>
>>129524172
They dig holes and live under ground mining orange stones. The smart ones live in fridges and use abbos as bait for the spiders. That's only if they're not eaten by a dingo as a baby.
>>
>>129524218
it's for instagram, r-tard, you take a pic and then put the hashtag in the text of the post.
>>
>>129524013
It's just a small minority is crazy bitches.
>>
>>129524931
So why did someone put it on the post it note?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 620x414px
>>129524013

And yet stupid emotional women keep voting for more rapefugees. Women are literally retarded. All they want is attention and all they care about is gossip, buying things, and their feelings. Fucking pathetic

All you roasties on /pol/ are fucking retarded
>>
>>129525181
>So why did someone put it on the post it note?
So other roasties see it, take a picture, and use the hashtag.
>>
>>129525558
Seems convoluted
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.