[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Countries and people should be judged by their literary taste

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hello, pol. Please drink this cup of tea underneath the cherry blossoms glistened by the blood of sandnigger. I have a higher Aryan teaching to espouse today.

A person should not immediately be judged by his or her race. Rather, they ought to be judged based off his or taste in art. A refined gentleman who likes good fiction or cinema like Tarkovsky is far better than the pleb who considers Hollywood Trash or Twilight high art. Great art is transformative and leads to greater depth in consciousness and contemplation, an ability to introspect on deep moral and metaphysical questions in a more nuanced way. Consider the man with little exposure to the classics defending his culture; he is pathetic since it is the classics that give a culture its identity. To embrace both the poets and heroes of one's forebears is necessary.

Now, let us compare Saudi Arabia to Iran/Persia, Saudi Arabia has no real artists, cinema, or any awe-inspiring whereas Iran has revered poets, which even influenced Goethe and Wilde, and a highly-praised cinema. From this we can determined Saudis are on a lower plane of consciousness and must die, albeit in highly creative ways like scaphism.

Saudis exist in the negative space, much like the barren desert that instills no inspiration. Both Saudi women and children must not be spared, their river of blood used for the tip of my quill to write beautiful, mesmerizing poetry. From their deaths I shall write beautiful poetry that moves the souls of all great men, that is tintallizing with decadent beauty much like Baudelaire. Only then will such Saudi ants become alive, their blood used for something meaningful rather than their insipid brains.
>>
oh god, this post is cringe worthy.
>>
>>129522603
I have very good taste in art and am an artist myself.

There are three things man needs in life for sekf-perfection: 1) the glorious bond with a splendid fur baby dog and cat, 2) sophisticated taste in art plus an artistic craft they engage in, 3) the skull of an enemy to drink wine from, preferably from a subhuman Saudi.
>>
>>129523309
Typo, meant to say self-perfection*.
>>
>>129523309
>artist
if you don't use post - highschool math everyday you should just kill yourself
this is a STEM board
not STEAM okay? nigger
>>
>>129521573
>Iran had artists that influenced Goethe and Wilde

But Goethe's Magnum Opus is just a translation of Marlowe's Faustus with German Romantic angst.

And Wilde's just a flippant fool.

You have shit taste, anon.
>>
Are you serious OP? Do you honestly think that most people on this board have read a book since highschool? Most adults after highschool and college don't read a book their whole lives. It's why the Western world is becoming more and more retarded. It's a bunch of idiots thinking they understand a topic when they have read a few articles on the internet.

Go to /lit if you want an intellectual conversation, the only thing you'll get on this board most of the time is 'God Emperor Trump' and 'Jews'.
>>
>>129523904
I have very good taste in art house film, weird fiction, Zen literature, and poetry.

My mind is unfathomable to Saudi niggers.
>>
>>129523966
I believe cruelty to Saudi niggers can reach beautiful heights much like Mishima's fiction and Les Chants de Maldoror.
>>
>>129521573
Hahahaha what a fucking LOSER

>hurrr I'm so intelligent I listen to shitty old European god tier music and make fun of anything different hurrrr I'm so superior
>>
>>129524668
Go suck Saudi dick more, burger.

Having good taste in art is essential to being perceptive and contemplative.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.