[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions on 9/11

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: haunting.jpg (227KB, 1925x1444px) Image search: [Google]
haunting.jpg
227KB, 1925x1444px
What really caused 9/11 ?
From what I understand, 15 Saudis, 2 Emiratis, 1 Lebanese & 1 Egyptian from Al Qaeda managed to destroy the World Trade Center by hijacking airplaines.
The reasons were :
>The presence of the US troops in Saudi Arabia
"for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples." - fatwa from Al Qaeda

>The sanction imposed on Iraq
"despite the great devastation inflicted on the Iraqi people by the crusader-Zionist alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, which has exceeded 1 million... despite all this, the Americans are once against trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation..." - fatwa from Al Qaeda

>Support of the Jewish State Israel
"The aim [of the United States] is also to serve the Jews' petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there. The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighboring Arab state, and their endeavor to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Sudan into paper statelets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Israel's survival and the continuation of the brutal crusade occupation of the Peninsula." - Osama ben Laden

Were these the only reasons? What I don't understand is how could these Arabs who are supposed to have a mean IQ of 85, managed to hijack two planes and crush them into the Twin Towers??

Do you think that the US should leave entirely the Middle East ?
>>
>>129514780
And of course, these attacks were horrific and I condemn it even if I'm on /pol/ and that nobody cares.

But I really believe that the involvement in the Middle East is toxic for the Western World.
>>
no planes bro
>>
File: C4vdoTdXAAEdDir.jpg (29KB, 445x431px) Image search: [Google]
C4vdoTdXAAEdDir.jpg
29KB, 445x431px
>>129516631
>>
File: iSPrC.jpg (276KB, 1178x888px) Image search: [Google]
iSPrC.jpg
276KB, 1178x888px
>>129514780
>What really caused 9/11 ?
banksters, gangsters, zionists, Cheney, Rumsfeld, military industrial complex, QRS11, Rockefeller, pre-planted explosives, directed-energy weapons, a complicit media, ignorant citizens, etc., but no boxcutters whatsoever were involved.
>>
File: file.jpg (96KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
96KB, 600x496px
>>129514780
>>
>>129514780
the US has been taken over by the Jewish lobby who have co-opted its govt act on behlaf of the geopolitical interests of Israel.
>>
>>129517982
>flag
>checks out
XDDDD
>>
File: jewsdid911.jpg (59KB, 450x540px)
jewsdid911.jpg
59KB, 450x540px
>>
>>129519382
I swear you guys...
>>
>>129519547
Imagine if /pol/ had a newspaper with well researched sources, maybe with monthly CD´s with William Cooper, Rockwell & Pierce stuff. Ah man.
>>
File: alwaysthejew.jpg (113KB, 640x563px)
alwaysthejew.jpg
113KB, 640x563px
>>129519382
start with the guys in this picture stating with Silverstein

look into Urban Moving System and the dancing jews, find the arrest report. The other UMS? van found by the bridge with all that TNT.

look at the way the bldgs went down esp bldg 7 which wasn't hit by a plane. Total of 7 bldgs desto=royed by 2 planes. The gaping hole in the middle of bldg 6. The 45 degree cuts on the steel beams at gound zero, covered with thermite the black stuff. Actual footage of the bldgs going down, explosions etc,really 2 planes could do that? Then why did the lower floors start detonating first?

Look at the radius of blon up cars, maybe a mile wide. Look at the damge on the water along FDR parkway.

You'll find lots of cohencidences if you look around.
>>
>>129517504
>banksters, gangsters, zionists, Cheney, Rumsfeld, military industrial complex, QRS11, Rockefeller, pre-planted explosives, directed-energy weapons, a complicit media, ignorant citizens, etc.
>basically a list of jews and shabbas goyim
>>
File: 6gorillas.jpg (38KB, 429x492px) Image search: [Google]
6gorillas.jpg
38KB, 429x492px
>>129520454
>>
>>129521649
Name on the bottom left?
>>
File: 1496608411643.jpg (45KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
1496608411643.jpg
45KB, 500x621px
>>
File: dancing-isralis-800x445.jpg (59KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
dancing-isralis-800x445.jpg
59KB, 800x445px
>>129523019
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.