[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Londoners in /pol/ ? How do you feel about living here right now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_1.png (1MB, 1365x646px)
Screenshot_1.png
1MB, 1365x646px
Any Londoners in /pol/ ?

How do you feel about living here right now?
>>
>>129506951
L O N D O N
>>
>>129506951
I want to leave
>>
I spend two days in Wembley last month and I only seen two other white people the entire time.
>>
>>129506951
>JUST KEK MY SHIT UP nu-males everywhere
>Degenerates and nonwhites everywhere
>Expensive as fuck

Choose three and only three
>>
>>129506951
I left 3 weeks ago.

you can all get fucked as far as I'm concerned
>>
>>129506951
I've just moved here a couple of months ago. You'll find a lower crazies to normal humans ratio in an insane asylum.
>>
File: london chav.jpg (85KB, 601x600px)
london chav.jpg
85KB, 601x600px
>>129506951
>Any Londoners in /pol/ ?

نعم فعلا. أنا أعيش في لندن.
>>
>>129506951

that pic... London literally looks like a shithole straight out of orwell's 1984, wtf.
>>
File: dutch people.jpg (259KB, 1178x744px)
dutch people.jpg
259KB, 1178x744px
>>129509661
>>
>>129509955

I bet she has a cat. Pic related.
>>
File: What Free Speech.png (15KB, 504x218px)
What Free Speech.png
15KB, 504x218px
>>129506951
Britain sucks
>>
File: 1496962598475.jpg (25KB, 641x530px)
1496962598475.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>129511488

Wait... is that for real? Police threatening their own citizens with detention for thought crimes.

Seriously, get of your ass English people and do something. Your country is literally becomming Orwell tier shit o_0
>>
>>129512193
I'd say the country's gone to the dogs, but the dogs came here.
>>
>>129506951

>ANYCUNT UP ITT LIKE SLIPPING THE MISSUS THE RODGER ON A SATURDAY NIGHT?
>N
>Y
>C
>U
>N
>T

>U
>P

>I
>T
>T

>L
>I
>K
>E

>S
>L
>I
>P
>P
>I
>N
>G

>T
>H
>E

>M
>I
>S
>S
>U
>S

>T
>H
>E

>R
>O
>G
>E
>R

>O
>N

>A

>S
>A
>T
>U
>R
>D
>A
>Y

>N
>I
>G
>H
>T
>>
Been living in richmond for the past 2 year. (whitest part of london)
>feelsgoodman
>>
>>129506951
Fed up
>>
kidna feels like poland with dark-sinned minority
>>
anycunt up itt like meme posting?

MEME POSTING
E
M
E

P
O
S
T
I
N
G
>>
>>129506951
yeah

meh, better than the rest of the country imho but it's a pretty low bar
>>
>>129506951
Does Europe wake up every day just expecting some shit to happen, part & parcel?
>>
>>129509661
well, Orwell's book is mostly a scenario of London, so that makes sense
>>
>>129513545
don't really think about it to be honest, got better things to do with my time. Can't speak for anyone else but on the basis that the city doesn't grind to a halt with every incident I'm pretty sure it's a common sentiment
>>
44-year oldfag. Poo. I live in the shit hole of East London, Upton Parl

For years I've lived in a multicultural city but i've always wondered where do all these white liberal motherfuckers live that harp on about voting labour.

And over these past two weeks, I've been finding out. I've been walking around east London, dockland, Greenwich, Stratford and The whites are in plain sight. They live in the new places. the rich places. I went to the Queen Elizabeth Park in stratfor, full of white women. Not an ethic in site. Infact one white woman was breastfeeding.

White people are in the new flats and houses around canning town. next to Docklands, all along the canal banks that are all over east London but hidden from plain view.

These mother fuckers are all voting Labour and want to save refugees because they dont see pakis day to day. Certainly not where they live because it's too expensive. You have to be rich to live where they live. The only ethic they encounter are probably professionals at work. SO they think a couple of more Mohammed's won't cause any issues.

The simple fact is if you are not well off and see pakis every day around where you live and work. You're fucking poor.
>>
>>129512193
Of course it is. They don't have freedom of speech.

>>Made the pic a little more educational.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.