[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Trump have something up his sleeve?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

During the press conference with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis Donald stated that Jim Comey's account of the conversations they shared were innacurate. He stated without hesitation that he would voluntarily testify under oath as to these innacuracies. As well, when asked about the recordings, President Trump made it clear that the information would revealed within a short period of time.

So what's your opinion, /pol? The way I see it, either Trump is arrogant and wildly bluffing, or he has the royal flush and he's itching to go all in.
>>
File: photo_2017-04-11_21-57-49.jpg (19KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-04-11_21-57-49.jpg
19KB, 300x282px
he has greater israel up his sleeve
>>
>>129502696
Hurrr duuurrr le 8d chess xddd
>>
>>129502696
Nope. He'll make it worse and worse forever until it's over.
>>
>>129503060
Down syndrome detected
>>
>>129502696
It means he has no recordings, and expects to be free to contradict anything he wants with no consequences. He assumes that there will be no criminal trial in which prosecution is allowed to bring up all his past statements as an example of his lack of honesty. He might be right to make those assumptions.
>>
>>129502696
You forgot the best part. He told the press that they are going to be very disappointed when he releases the tapes.
Rumor is that he has tapes but not just of Comey
>>
>>129502696

we shall see . . .
>>
>>129503991
the only retard thing is the one who trust in fuking bourg.
>>
File: US Knight.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
US Knight.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
>>129502696
Joint press conferences are an embarrassment. The press could use these events to teach us (and themselves) about the visiting country. But no, Muh Russia, Muh impeachment. Every fucking time. They NEVER have anything useful or edifying to say.

What deals does the US have with Romania? What is the history of our relationship?
What is Romania's biggest challenge at the moment?

I know none of these things, because our press is complete shit.
>>
>>129502696

If Trump testifies under oath, it is almost certain he will get caught in a lie. It's just... it's just who he is.
>>
File: 1497065476721.jpg (1MB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1497065476721.jpg
1MB, 864x1296px
>>129505143
>Underestimating Trump
It's hilarious to watch people make the same mistake over and over and over again.
>>
File: Two Scoops BTFO.png (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Two Scoops BTFO.png
156KB, 500x500px
>>129508407
See>>129508438

You have unironically bought into the idea that he's incompetent. Read his fucking books. Legal battles are nothing to him.
>>
>>129508069
>Communism
>Nothing works
>Nobody works
>Theres no food
>Pls help
>>
File: trumpiq.png (429KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
trumpiq.png
429KB, 600x314px
Trump might be playing 48D Chess-the Deep State has had more than 50 years to corrupt the world.some say 60% of the FBI are corrupted and blackmailed-kiddy diddlers. The White Hats who try to expose them get suicided. Trouble with Comey and Andrew mccabe is that we KNOW all about them and if THEY suddenly die from 2 self inflicted gunshots to the bakc of the head while in the bathtub with a toaster after having a heart attack there are suspects.
>>
Wuz
>>
>>129508651
Learn history m8
>>
>>129508290
The questions asked were legitimate. I don't understand how people blindly fall for muh Russian Western civ savior when in fact it's a shithole itching to get anything it can.

Take it from someone who has a decent understanding of marxism and communism, because it sunk in people's mentality after decades.

The west is so naive, the main reason communism fell(besides the obvious economic and other reasons) is because the commies failed to remove the faith in people, but seeing how much fedora tipping is happening in the west i doubt they'll have too much trouble this time.
>>
>>129508438
>>129508546

Oddly enough them making the same mistake over and over is actually starting to wear on my psyche. I'm sitting here waiting for the ultimate payoff of the liberals realizing the absolute error of their world view and they JUST. NEVER. GET IT. The next 8 years are going to be the ultimate case of blue balls.
>>
File: VIVA FRANCO!!!.jpg (101KB, 962x768px) Image search: [Google]
VIVA FRANCO!!!.jpg
101KB, 962x768px
>>129508069
Fake faggot Spaniard - here's a REAL Spaniard.
>>
I think Trump has been running a sting on these guys from the moment he took office.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.